Our Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight in there with this guy she was being extremely noisy. I could hear her slurping, moaning, sucking and talking. She was telling "Leonard" what a great job he was doing to her pussy and how great his dick felt in her mouth. She was telling him about how she should hire him to teach me how to eat pussy because he was the best.

Quite honestly I wasn't enjoying listening to her tell this guy how much better he was then I am cunnilingus so I got up and wondered down the hall. I had every intention of striking up a conversation with the guy sitting outside of the door watching his wife getting screwed by the black guy.

As I approached him I heard his wife screaming in orgasmic bliss.

"I FUCKING CUMMING, argh god that feels so fucking good, pump my pussy full of your fucking cum, go ahead cum with me, I want to feel your fucking monster dick pumping all your cum in me, COME ON FUCK ME, dump your cum in my pussy, now damn it I want to feel it pumping into my fucking cunt."

I was about to say something to the hubby but when I got to the open door I was transfixed by the sight before us. He had the ladies legs over his shoulders with her ass off the bed and he was on his knees. He was pumping that black Pringles can into her with such force I know she will have a bruised pussy for a week. As big and as long as he was I'm sure that with every stroke he was driving her cervix up knocking the air out of her lungs. Is was huge, long, covered in her juices and the veins were engorged with his rapid flowing blood.

I witnessed his massive ass checks tighten and with a final thrust he held himself deep in her. His ball sack was tight and with each squirt of cum he was depositing deep into her it would constrict even more. What little we could see of his large cum vein it was apparent that with each constriction of his ball sack there was a gush of cum flowing into her abused pussy. I didn't time it but he seemed to cum in her for at least a minute. It was evident that her pussy was drinking up his cum like a race horse does after a long hot tiring race.

"Wow" is all I could say.

The proud husband looked up to me and said, " He is one of the most massive cummers they have here. I just love to watch him make her climax multiple times before he fills her with his cup-a-sperm. You know it is forbidden to watch another wife unless you are white clipped and told too don't you?"

I told him that this was my first time and wasn't sure of all the rules yet. Just then the gentleman dropped her legs on the bed and turned to the door.

"What the fuck are you looking at? You know what to do when we finish bitch" he snarled at her husband.

"Who the fuck you got out there with you?"

He told them that I was new and didn't yet know all the rules. The wife then gave her hubby a white Medallion and told him to clip me. They then told me to sit on the stool that her husband had just vacated. As he reentered the room I got my first look at her red swollen stretched out cunt. It hadn't yet closed with the vacancy of that massive dick in fact it was gaped open abnormally. I could see a small stream of cum starting to trickle from her but not the massive load that I was sure he had deposited in her. She just laid there recuperating.

Next I saw the hubby emerge from the bathroom with a warm wet washcloth and clean the black guy's dick. After he completely washed it, his thighs and his ass the husband then got some scented Wet-Ones and once again cleaned the guy. He then got his cloths and handed then to the Gentleman in the order he donned them.

After the Gentleman was dressed the hubby shook his hand and thanked him for providing his wife with such a special fucking. The Gentleman then walked out not saying a word. The wife then looked at me and said to come closer. She told me to watch very closely so there would be no doubt what was expected of me after my wife was pleasured by one of the Gentlemen. She had me sit on the edge of the bed as her husband came to her.

Without saying a word he knelt between her legs and very tenderly he began lapping the semen from her sex. He licked her thighs and her pelvis area sensually removing all the baby-batter from his wife as he could. She looked me in the eye and pointed to her pussy. It was still gaped open about the size of a golf ball and I could see some of the creamy white goo that was pooled just behind her entrance.

"Ready hubby" she said looking at me.

She then contracted her womb muscles forcing a steady stream of the white thick liquid from her. I watched her husband pouch out his lips and inhale much as one would do to a cup of hot coffee. He slurped, swallowed, slurped, swallowed and slurped some more. I had seen enough and was just a little disgusted by this. I told the wife that my wife was in the room down the hall and I should be getting back to my station before she needed me.

I knew something was up when I saw that devilish grin spread across her face.

"Yes you are probably right you are here to solely please the wives tonight. Hubby will you move over for a second, I want to show him what his wife will look like before the night is over."

She motioned for me to kneel between her outstretched legs. There was cum still leaking from her running down her thighs and pooling on the bed.

"Take a good look and tell me what you see."

I told her I saw a pussy leaking cum. She in turn told me that I was looking at a very satisfied pussy just like the one that I would be escorting home in a few hours.

"Honey I want his face buried in my pussy, will you guide him to me." She said that as a statement not a question.

I started to protest and was quickly reminded that I was White Tagged by her and I really didn't have any choice but to honor her request, actually it was more of a demand than a request. The next thing I knew her husband was forcefully pushing my head down into her sloppy cunt. She then grabbed me by my ears and guided my face to her hot steamy drenched pussy that was still flowing a river of cum.

As I was being introduced to her fucked out vagina I had a thought. I needed to see if I could identify the smell and taste of this Gentleman by his cum. That way I would know if Penny had fucked him. Then I thought what the fuck does it matter? If she had there isn't anything that would change by me knowing about it and if she were to fuck him in the future I would be sitting outside their room red tagged.

In the end it didn't matter anyway because she tasted similar to Penny's freshly fucked cunt whether she was returning from a date with Fred or from one of Marie's parties or for that matter after I fucked her. I figured that any pussy was better than no pussy so I started to lick her in earnest. Shortly she started responding to my oral administrations.

Within minutes I had her building to another climax. I was licking my tongue into a cramp but I had determined that I wasn't going to stop until she clamped her tired cum slick legs around my head in orgasm. Maneuvering around I was in a position to insert a finger into her sex. It was barely touching her pussy walls after that monster dick had gaped her so open. I then slide three fingers into her and she barely noticed. I then slipped all four fingers inside of her and she finally started responding.

As I was finger fucking her I was sucking on her clit and her husband was paying homage to her breast. She had her head back eyes closed and mouth slightly open letting her moan of pleasure flow from her throat. I then tucked my thumb into the palm of my hand and started working it into her well fucked out cummy pussy hole. It would easily go in up to the hand knuckle but was prevented from making the transit through to the other side by her vaginal sphincter. I applied more pressure and I made little jabbing motions.

She was getting louder as I applied more pressure and sucked her clit harder. Then just as she was about to orgasm I gave one final hard ram of my arm while mashing my tongue on her clit. My hand slid through and as my finger touched her cervix I curled my fingers into a fist. I continued driving my fist into her till it hit bottom. I noticed that half my arm was up her cunt and that it was spread wider than that monster dick ever would.

She was screaming "FUCK ME, I FUCKING CUMMING". As she was saying that I started fist fucking her reminiscent of someone hitting a speed bag in the gym. I was pounding the shit out of this woman's cervix and she was loving every second of it. She tensed up squeezing my head so hard that I thought I would get a nose bleed! As her convulsions waned I slowed my reciprocations and relaxed the pressure on her clit. I held my fist deep in her but stopped just about all movement till she had regained some degree of coherence, then I slowly started pulling my fist from her depths.

I thought about relaxing my fist to make my hand as small as possible then had second thoughts. As my wrist was emerging from her stretched pussy it began to feel the tightness of her opening. Keeping steady pressure I looked her in the eye and smiled. She looked back and winked which I took to be her acknowledgement and acceptance of what I was about to do. I jerked my fist violently from her pussy in one swift movement. She let out a loud long low voiced ahhouhunn.

Looking at my arm it was coated with her juice and his cum damn near to my elbow. Smiling she told me I did very good job and for her husband to unclip me so I could now return to my wife. As I was returning to my stool, I thought about how I should wash up before my wife finds the scent of others on me. Then I started to chuckle at the thought.

Here I was returning to a stool outside of a room which contained my wife and another gentleman who's only purpose was to fuck her and I was worried about her finding out I was white clipped and got off another wife at her request. It was surreal.

Just as I was sitting down I heard my wife telling Leonard, "Cum for me baby, I want to taste your cum", then it got quite.

A few minutes later Leonard opened the door and told me that my wife needed me. I rose and went to her. She was sitting on the edge of the bed with a glob of cum running down her right cheek. Seeing it I excused myself to go to the bathroom to get a warm rag to clean her. She stopped me as she rose and walked to where I was standing.

Without saying a word she kissed me allowing me to taste the thickness of her saliva mixed with his cum. She slid her face across mine to whisper a thank you for this evening in my ear. She said nothing about the obvious liquid coating that she surely could see, feel and taste from my little interlude with the other wife.

"Was he good baby? Did he make my sweet little wife's pussy feel like heaven? I hope so, I love it when your pussy is happy."

I broke away from her intending to get her a warm rag to clean her face with when she again stopped me.

"Come here Dan, I have another chore for you."

With that she told me to go find Tony, he was the other Gentleman she was talking to on the patio earlier. It seemed that Leonard was only her foreplay for the main event which was to be Tony.

As I was shamelessly leaving the bedroom she was heading to the bathroom to freshen up for her next guy. I was relieved and just a little miffed that she didn't want me to clean her like the couple in the other room. I assumed she did it as a sign that she wasn't going to abuse her "Hotwife" power over me tonight.

I headed downstairs to find Gentleman Tony. I roamed the house looking for him but to no avail. I was beginning to wonder if he was in one of the rooms upstairs and what would be the proper protocol if he were? As I was roaming around I seemed to notice that I was getting quite a few looks.

Finally someone said, "Hey cuck what are you doing down here?"

That's when I realized that everyone was looking at me because they knew my wife was upstairs and I was supposed to be standing guard outside her door until she and her Gentleman of her choice had finished. I told them that I was looking for Mr. Tony. My wife had sent me to find him and deliver him to her bedroom.

I heard someone say, "Hey Tony I think this bitch wants you to fuck his wife for him."

I saw Tony enter from the patio looking around for me. I quickly walked to him and introduced myself. Sneeringly he said he didn't give a shit what my name was that he was only there to fuck my wife. I instantly took a disliking to this ass jerk. I was just about to tell him to fuck-off when Bill walked up.

He told Tony to go easy on me because it was my first time and we weren't full members yet. Bill then turned to me and explained that some of the other members enjoyed being subservient. I told Bill loud enough for Tony or anyone else close by that we were only here for the sex and that we weren't into degrading or humiliation.

Tony then looked at me and asked in a more pleasant tone, "Do you have a request for me?"

"Yes I do, I was wondering if you would be gracious enough to fuck my wife tonight? She is upstairs awaiting our return if you would be so kind."

"So how does it feel to be collared and sent to find someone, someone that you know will soon be balls deep in your wife?"

"I know that you will make her happy and tonight is all about her happiness."

I was now in full roll play mode. It is true that I did want her to be happy but for me it was all about sex. I wanted to watch her have sex with someone and I wanted to have sex. My previous encounter with the Hotwife earlier confirmed that yes the hubbies do have sex here although obviously not as much and as freely as the wives and Gentlemen.

As we climbed the stairs again the wonderful smells and sounds of sex were plentiful. I assumed that I would once again be assigned to the hallway. I didn't know if they would leave the door open or closed, however as he walked into the room he shut it as he said, "You're so fucking hot!" I had just pulled up the stool when the door opened. Again without saying a word the Gentleman clipped his white tag on my collar. I was elated! I assumed that I would be joining them for a threesome.

"Get in here and shut the door behind you" was his command.

As it turned out they had talked about what my first time should be like. I was told that my job would be to assist them in any way they deemed necessary to enhance their orgasms. The first thing they ordered me to do was undress them. I took great pleasure disrobing Penny. She just stood there like a beautiful mannequin as I gently lowered her dress.

With the ease of familiarity I deftly removed her bra and panties. She now stood before us in only her heels. As I was removing her panties I accidentally brushed my hand across her pussy and I could see her juice glistening on my hand from the minor contact. I then knew how wet she was with anticipating her impending fuck session.

She then walked to the bed, sitting on the edge she ordered me to undress her Gentleman. I'm not remotely gay or bi so I was completely annoyed with her at that moment and determined that if she or he requested any bisexual contact we were out of there with a quickness. The Gentleman just stood there before me and finally spoke,

"Well asshole didn't the lady tell you to do something? Don't make her ask you twice!"

Deciding to stand behind him I quickly removed his shirt. He lifted his foot for me to remove his shoes and socks, and then I unbuckled and lowered his pants. He was now standing in only his underwear facing away from me. Penny ordered me to come around in front of him and lower his shorts. She said she wanted to see my face as I saw for the first time what would soon be fucking my wife. I did as asked and we positioned ourselves to give her a profile look of us as I removed the last wrappings of her much desired present.

Immediately I realized that this guy was hard and hung. I detected a small wet spot in his underwear just below the waistband. I knelt down and reaching up I tugged the last remain shroud covering his manhood. They wouldn't slide down his legs because that damn massive hardon of his was catching the waistband. I would have to grasp the waistband and work it over his dick. I didn't like this task and to Penny's delight it was forcing me to stare at it as it emerged from its protective cloak.

I pulled the waistband up, out and down freeing them from his member and sliding them to the ground in one swift motion. If the act wasn't humiliating enough then the drop of precum landed on the same hand that had only moments ago glistened from Penny's liquid anticipation. Seeing the string hanging from his cock and the small droplet on my hand Penny ordered me to lick it off. She said she wanted me to get accustomed to the way he smelled and tasted.

As is the house custom, I would later be expected to clean her of him as well as the room after their tryst. I reluctantly did as she requested and he almost sneeringly said good little cuck, I hope you liked it because after I fuck your wife I will be leaving her cunt full of my seed. It's too bad she is too old to get pregnant by me. I would enjoy knowing that she had my spawn in her because you failed to get all of my sperm out of her cuckboy. Penny told him to shut-up and come to her so she could taste his dick. He turned and immediately went to her.

I watched as Penny licked the underside of his enormous dick. It wasn't as big as the black guy down the hall but still very impressive. He was about 2 inches longer and an inch thicker than me. I knew Penny would be able to easily take it but because of its size she would be sore tomorrow if he pounded her as I expected him too. His ball sack was what you would expect for a dick that size. It was a large handful and each testicle appeared to be the size blue plumbs.

I watched as she took just the head in her mouth and suckled on it. She has a way of making me cum so fast when she does this and then slides my dick to the back of her throat allowing her throat muscles to milk the cum from my balls. At this moment I was wishing I was him, I needed relief! She continued her oral administrations for just a little longer before informing us that her mouth was tiring. She scooted up on the bed and spread her legs displaying her beautiful wet wonton pussy to us.

We both knew what she was wanting. She reached down and run her finger through her crack then brought it to her lips. As she licked the tip she uttered the words, eat me. The gentleman then surprised me by ordering me to get on the bed and hold her legs apart. Quickly I took my position and grasp her legs behind her knees. I pulled her legs up apart and back toward me. Her beautiful little pussy was now splayed open and ready for his tongue lashing. He eagerly took her into his mouth and in record time had her head thrashing in orgasmic bliss.

It was quite the sight to see my wife orgasm from this Gentleman's cunnilingus. Knowing that he held the power to make that little orgasm just a footnote in tonight's story he asked her if she was ready for some man-dick. He told her he was horny as hell and hadn't had any pussy for the past month and couldn't wait to pump his sack of cum deep in her.

"Shut up and ram that dick in me!"

"Penny I want your hubby to put my dick in you."

"Sub do it, do as he ask, I need to feel him in me and right this minute!"

I said that I wasn't comfortable with male to male contact.

"Shut the fuck up you whinny little cuckold bitch and put that fucking mans dick in your wife's pussy or yours will never again be in me!"

Slowly I reached out to take him in my hand. That's when I realized the size, strength and vitality of the young Adonis. I completely understood why the wives enjoyed these parties so much. My dick, as I'm sure most of the other husbands, had not been this hard and strong in years. He was grinning, she was begging. I grasp it and slowly slid the tip through her slit leaving a trail of his precum along the way. I continued to work it into her pussy slowly allowing her to accept it's massive size.