Our Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor kid knew that he couldn't fill a woman so he developed other techniques to make them want him. I guess that's how evolution works. He then went back to massaging her legs and feet. I saw Penny was involuntarily starting to massage her breast as he was working on her foot, calf and thigh muscles. He climbed on the bed between her legs lifting them up and resting them on his shoulders. That freed up his hands to continue massaging her thighs.

I watched as he would run his hands over her thighs, buttocks and stomach. As he would he would guide her hands in massaging herself. In other words he was causing her to masturbate for him. Soon I saw Penny pinching her nipple and briskly rubbing two fingers over her clitoris as she raced toward an orgasm. He saw it too and just as she was about to get off he plunged himself into her sexy little tulip. As he did so he fell forward with his elbows just above her shoulder blades and his knees on either side of her waist. He then started rabbit fucking her, you know that's where he pumps short strokes into her as fast as he possibly can.

Even though I knew she was barely feeling him inside her she was well on her way to one more mind blowing orgasms for the evening. Sure enough he didn't last long at that pace. It was only about 20 or maybe 30 seconds after he entered her he shot his wad. As he was grinding his little pucking peter into her sex she was cuming also. I have seen her have more powerful orgasms but it appeared that this one was very satisfying to her.

As they recessed from their orgasmic high they lay there tenderly kissing and stroking each other. I saw his tiny slimy cum covered dick withdraw from her vaginal opening and figured that I had better withdraw to the hallway. I was hoping that they would get up and go to the bathroom without any involvement from me. I did enjoy watching this kid's foreplay but I had no intention or at least desire to participate in his afterglow. As luck would have it they did get out of bed and head to the bathroom. My plan was to go in and as quickly as possible change the sheets and as soon as they came from the bathroom freshen it up and head back down stairs.

As soon as I was at the foot of the stairs the kid rushed over to me and collected his Medallion. He didn't say a word or look me in the eye. I think he is embarrassed for me to know of his inability to maintain an erection with that tiny little flesh saber he is equipped with. I then notice that Penny has once again seated herself with a group of ladies. I meander over her way and ask the ladies if they need a drink or theirs refreshed.

I devilishly look to Penny and tell the ladies that I am sure that my wife needs to rehydrate after her latest trip up the stairs. She cuts me the evil eye but the other ladies just chuckle. As I'm getting their drink order I realize that there aren't any clocks visible. I know it must be getting pretty late and I'm really ready to leave. I have a boner that needs to be taken care of and I'm pretty sure that Penny should be satisfied with her numerous orgasms of the night.

Soon I see Bill and tell him that I'm thinking of leaving. He quickly tells me that it isn't up to me it is the ladies choice of when the party is over. He then reminds me that Penny needs to be gang banged before the night is through and that I need to set it up pretty quick before all the Gentlemen are used up. Laughing he states the obvious, what's the point of having a gang bang if all the guys are soft!

I ask him, "Bill didn't you say that It is permissible for a hubby to fuck a wife if he is asked to?"

"I am told that yes is permissible."

"Bill didn't I also understand that I get to decide who participates in fucking her during the initiation?'

"Yes you have that right Dan."

I again ask Bill if I can choose anyone; Gentleman, hubby or even a Wife?

"Well there has been a time or two that a hubby was allowed to participate and we have never had a wife request before. We have had a wife join in on her own but I don't remember any wives ever being chosen to be a main participant before."

I told him oh ok I just wanted to be clear on how it works. Bill then told me to follow him to the stowage room where some prop's were stored. As we went past each one he showed it to me and explained a little about how it worked if I had any questions. He had earlier briefly told me about the different tables, chairs and stools that were available. The one that I saw he hadn't told me about and I found very interesting was the Queening Chair.

This thing looked sort of like a duel recliner. The top chair was about waist high with hinged leg rest that was movable almost out to ninety degrees from the main bed. There was a large cut out right behind the leg rest and another chair mounted under the top one.

Bill explained how the wife would lay in the top chair and her husband would lay in the bottom chair. His face would be positioned just below her ass so, yep you guessed it, his mouth would be positioned at the bottom of her pussy. She would then put her legs on the leg rest and the invited guest would walk up and fuck her.

Hubby would have the pleasure of seeing those dicks going into her close up and be in the perfect position to clean her upon the gentleman's completion. There was another item that interested me. It looked like an anal plug but where the handle would normally be it was hallowed out.

I was informed that someone would insert the plug into a wife and then she would have her gang bang collecting all the cum in the hallowed out receptacle. He told me that sometimes the wives would have a competition to see who could collect the most semen during some of the fuck games. I knew that Penny didn't allow anything larger that a finger up her ass so I knew that one was off limits.

Dan told me to decide what I wanted for Penny and he along with the other hubbies would help me set it up. I took that to mean that the night had went far enough and it was time for my sweet little fucked out wife to get her gang bang over with.

Wanting this to be a night to remember and also wanting to maybe get a little stab in to not only Penny but the other condescending wives I knew what I wanted for her initiation. I chose the swing. I told Bill that I wanted to see Penny gang banged in the swing and asked him where we should hang it?

He promptly told me that there is a hook in the ceiling of the main gathering room and if that is my choice we should get the step ladder and get to hanging it. He then asked me if I had considered who I wanted to fuck her. He told me that to be a proper gang bang the unofficial minimum number of gentlemen was three. You should have seen the look on his face when I told him I what I had in mind for Penny's initiation.

"Dan that will have to be ran by the Wives. No one has ever done something like that. I personally love the idea but I think it will be a tuff sell to the Wives and Gentleman."

I again ask him if it were completely my choice. He told me that yes but again no one has ever asked for something like that. In short order we had the swing properly mounted and people started gathering around knowing that they were about to be treated to watching my little Penny being gang banged for the first time in her life.

Being that it was my wife about to be made a public spectacle I was permitted to have a drink from the bar. I chose a tall Scotch on the rocks, my favorite. Just as I was returning to the swing Penny and Marie came up to me and asked if I had chosen her partners. I told them that I had and I would like for everyone to assemble in the room for my announcement.

Once all that were not upstairs getting their brains fucked out were in the room I began. I started by telling them how proud and happy I was that Penny had found something that pleased her and how happy it made me to know that she was being pleased by these gracious Gentleman. I continued the bullshit speech until finally I thanked the wives for accepting us into their group.

I told them that I understood that this initiation ceremony was affirmation that we all share a brother and sisterhood that few others will ever know. Because after tonight we all will share secrets about each other that shall never be known to outsides we will be like one big incestuous family. I told them how we started down our path leading up to today, how I found her a FWB to improve our sex life.

I laid it on thick by telling them that as a husband it was our responsibility to ensure our wives were sexually happy and content. If that meant they needed the stimulation from others then we should not deprive them of other men. I told everyone that we should not feel humiliated by seeing our wives with the sperm of another leaking from her marital playground. Rather we should be proud of her for seeking the joy and satisfaction every woman deserves. We should look at her red swollen raw cummy pussy as affirmation that she loves us enough to share with us her most personal moments of her affair.

We should bask in the pleasure of the thought that she may not only want to show us evidence of her latest conquest but want to share their precious orgasm fluids with us. It should be our privilege honor and pleasure as a willing cuckold to tenderly administer to her gapping cum splattered cunt after she is finished with her gentleman. I heard a few snickers and saw a few heads bobbing up and down. All the wives were grinning and cheering me on. That is until I dropped the bombshell. Then their looks immediately changed and they started protesting and questioning my rights to request such a thing.

As I was making my speech I was placing Penny in the swing. I had her securely in place with her feet in the stirrups, the seat was placed between her lower back and upper buttocks with a strap to hold her in place, another strap was under her shoulders with her arms secured to the upright supports. She was in a lying position with her pelvis at waist level and her shoulders were slightly lower than her waist. She had the ability to draw her legs in to her stomach or extend them out straight.

There was a blindfold hanging on the swing and I debated whether or not to place it over Penny's eyes but reasoned that it would be best if she could see all the action and for me to be able to see the look in her eyes as things progress. Standing back I surveyed Penny's position and the crowd that had gathered. It looked as if most everyone were present by this time. There may have been a couple upstairs but for the most part I believed everyone was in the room with us.

I then produced a container and a stack of small sheets of paper on which I had written the name of every Wife in attendance tonight. I told them that my choice for participants in Penny's gang bang was all the couples in attendance tonight. I told them that as I pulled a name from the container that wife would get her hubby, they would undress, the wife would straddle my wife's face, bend over kiss her clit and guide her husband's dick into my Penny's pussy.

The wife was free to lick her pussy as freely as she wanted and to lower her pussy onto my wife's face as well. This position was to be maintained until the wife's hubby completed his task which was to deliver a load of cum deep in her pussy.

Immediately the protest started to fly. Most wives said this was unheard of and that I had no right to ask such a thing. Especially Penny was vocal in not wanting to do this. She had never eaten another woman's pussy before and didn't want to start tonight. The Gentlemen were furious that they were to be relegated to mere spectators. The hubbies were ecstatic as anyone would guess. This debate or more to the point argument went on for several minutes until Marie returned to the room and made her announcement.

She had gone to retrieve the groups By-Laws. Who knew that they had official By-laws but they did. I guess when you have a group with rules you need for those rules to be pinned and accepted by everyone. Marie took the floor and said that she had the By-Laws that all had agreed upon and that whatever was contained in them we as a group must willingly comply with. She flipped through several pages to the section that dealt with initiations. As she read it aloud I could see the husbands smiles grow wider and the wives frowns deepen.

At the conclusion of reading it, she said.

"So there you go ladies and Gentlemen, he has every right to his request and we have the responsibility to honor it or resign our membership. I for one don't like this scenario but will willingly do as requested because it is law. I will say that if any of you ladies refuse to accept this challenge and want to resign I understand, but understand that I will never vote to allow you to reenter our group. So if it is worth being banned from ever attending meetings again feel free to walk out. Actually I think I understand why he has chosen to ask us to do this. We have at one time or another placed our hubby in a situation in which he is uncomfortable but he did it to please us. This little exercise will demonstrate to us what he felt like at that moment. I for one will be the first in line to place my husband's dick in her pussy."

The room was quite for a moment as everyone pondered what had been said. Then from the back came a voice, but it isn't right we came here to fuck not watch these fucking wimp cucks fuck our women. I heard a few of the Gentlemen join him in complaining. My mind was working overtime now. What would be the consequence or reward for altering my plan? Soon the room was grumbling with arguments for and against my plan.

Feeling like a politician I announced I had considered the Gentleman's position and had a solution. While the wife of a hubby fucking my wife was riding her face she could ask any Gentleman of her choosing to come fuck her doggy style. It wasn't long after that all agreed and the night's big event was moving forward.

I went to Penny and kissed her passionately and thanked her for this night. She whispered that she didn't want any pussy in her face and she had no intention of opening her mouth tasting anyone vagina. I rose up, spun her around and just as passionately kissed her still swollen pussy. With that I took a sip of my drink and pulled the first name from the hat. To my surprise and amusement it was Suzette. Terry was elated. He wasted no time in disrobing Suzette, whose pussy was still distended from JD massive cock. I swear it will take her a week before that thing returns to normal.

That was one other reason I chose to have the cuck's fuck Penny for her gang bang. I figured that she had probable had enough dick from her earlier fuckings and the Gentlemen if they could still get hard would be able to fuck for quite some time before they nutted making Penny's pussy more sore than feeling good. I figured that the hubbies would be so horned up from watching their wife get fucked that at the first feel of a warm wet pussy they would go squirt. Plus I damn sure didn't want to take the chance that JD would be fucking her tonight!

Terry walked Suzette over to Penny's face and placed her legs on either side of Penny's face. She lowered her head between Penny's thighs at the same time she lowered her crotch to Penny's un-accepting mouth. When Terry lowered his pants it was all I could do to not stare and laugh. You see I now understood why Suzette wanted to attend these parties and get fucked by guys like JD. His dick even though it was hard wasn't much bigger than a large clit. That damn thing wasn't circumcised and looked like a small cone of skin sticking out from his groin.

As he stepped up to Penny Suzette lifted her cunt juice shinny face from Penny's pussy just long enough to grab Terry clit sized dick with two fingers and guide it to my wife's pussy. She rubbed it up and down Penny's pussy crack a couple times and poor Terry shot his wad. I don't think he even broke the plane of her entrance before he shot off. To everyone's surprise Suzette licked all his cum from Penny's stomach and thighs before she removed herself.

Up next was Debby. She wasted no time at undressing herself and her husband Justin. I saw two things. The first was that Justin was equipped with a pretty normal looking prick. The second was that Debby evidently had been one of the wives who had just come down from upstairs. Her pussy was still matted with someone's cum. As she walked around to get into position we all could see a small drop of cum running down the inside of her thigh.

I was already hard but when I saw that my peter jumped to the next higher stage of hard. Just as she swung her leg over Penny a big glob flowed from her and landed on Penny's upper lip just under her nostril. Perfect timing because as Debby was lowering herself on to Penny's face Penny couldn't breathe through her nose and opened her mouth to get a breath of air. This allowed Debby's cum filled pussy to fill Penny's mouth delivering more cum down her throat. Penny coughed and gagged a bit but soon had her airway back. Debby seemed to take delight in mashing her freshly fucked cunt onto Penny's face but was hesitant to actually taste her pussy. She ever so gingerly kissed the top of Penny's public mound.

When Justin walked into position Debby took him in her mouth. She actually started giving him a pretty decent looking blow job. She was really working his cock over when Penny reminded her that it was her gang bang and to get her sloppy cunt off her face and put that damn dick in her. Debby obliged by aligning Justin's dick at her opening and he slid right in with ease. Justin lasted a lot longer than Terry but before long he too was shooting his spunk deep in my wife. As soon as he was done they rose from my wife and returned to their seats not bothering to get dressed.

Next up was Jamie and her husband Phil. They were average in every way. Phil had a nice cock but nothing spectacular and Jamie was cute with an average sized body and titties. Penny's face was covered in cum from Debby pussy and as soon as Jamie started to lower herself onto Penny's face I saw her tongue snake its way toward the lowering cunt. I guess Penny figured that it was only kinky the first time and was now more at ease with the thought of eating pussy.

Jamie seemed to relish the task of inserting her husband's dick into my wife's pussy in that she took her time doing so. She would work it up and down Penny's crack and slap it on her clit. She then turned to the crowd and called out to one of the gentlemen. He quickly came to her dropping his cloths as he was walking. Jamie told him to stick it in Penny's mouth to get it lubricated and then to fuck the shit out of her. She told him that she wanted to cum at the exact same moment as her husband.

I was thinking this was going to be good and I wasn't disappointed. They fucked like animals. It was fun watching his nuts bounce off Penny's head as he was fucking Debby and I could tell that Justin was hitting Penny's sweet spot also. I heard Penny start to moan for Justin to fuck her deeper and Jamie chimed in for the Gentleman to fuck her harder.

I heard Justin say that it was feeling fucking good and he was about to cum. I saw Phil's cum frothing up around Penny's vaginal opening and on Justin's dick. I saw Jamie's face start to squelch up in pre-orgasm. The four of them was now in a rhythm and we all knew that they were on the verge of climax. Justin was the first to nut. As soon as Penny felt his violent release in her it triggered her own release, which she vocalized onto Jamie's clit as the Gentleman plowed her from behind. I'm not sure which of those two came first but as soon as one came so did the other.

He held himself deeply inside of her pumping rope after rope of his cum into her sex. It started to overflow and drip down her cunt lips and onto Penny's face. As he slowly retreated from her gapping cunt hole we all were treated to the sight of a long thick cum string connecting his dick to her pussy. When it finally broke it swung down landing once again upon Penny's forehead. That was followed by a plop of his cum glob sliding from her pussy and splattering across Penny's forehead and hair. She was starting to look like a true cum receptacle.