Our Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I was getting a little concerned also. I didn't want Penny feeling that she was being forced to do something that she didn't want to do nor did I like the thought of her being fucked by everyone. I knew that if she was her pussy would be too sore to fuck me for days if not weeks.

Then I had a visual of the big black Pringles can stretching and filling her pussy, I certainly didn't want that! While I stood there thinking about Penny being initiated by a gang bang the ladies dismissed me. That's when Bill came up and told me that it was my turn to do laundry.

As we walked to the laundry room I told him that we were evidently voted in as new members. I was about to ask him about the initiation when he dropped everything he was carrying and gave me a bear hug. He said welcome my friend and now brother. Your world has just changed and there is no going back even if you wanted to. You have entered into a brotherhood that few know about and even fewer will ever knowingly participate in.

Now to answer your earlier question, yes I fucked Penny the first night she was here and yes she enjoyed it but trust me when I say not nearly as much as I did. Maybe sometime I will be able to return the favor and offer Marie to you. I might be a little prejudice but I think she fucks better now than she did when we first met.

"Bill I hear there is a little initiation that she must go through. Is it as extreme as I was led to believe?"

Laughing Bill ask me what I was talking about. I told him that the ladies told Penny that she must get gang banged to complete the night. Bill being Bill decided to let my imagine run for a while before he filled me in on what the rest of the night would hold for Penny. He did tell me that for the immediate future my night would be filled with laundry. I grabbed the clean folded linen from the shelf and headed up stairs with it.

As always as soon as I entered the hallway I could once again hear, see and smell all the sex going on. I don't think I will ever tire of it nor do I think that I will ever not get a hard on from it either. With pride I stroll past the Cuck's who were lining the wall waiting on their wives to finish fucking someone just behind the door they taken up position in front of. Yes I think Bill is correct, I will enjoy this new lifestyle.

After placing the clean linen in its place I went to the laundry hamper and retrieved the contents. Without thinking I reached in and gathered up all the soiled linen in my arms. There was so much that I had to tightly hold it to my chest and under my chin. It was then I became acutely aware of all the scents arising from those sheets. As it happened my hand had a hold of a sheet that was wet with the slimy sticky warm wetness of the last person to lie on it.

I wondered who's wife this cum had just leaked from. What a thought, wondering who's wife had just had sex on this sheet and then getting a visual of someone's cum leaking from her and now I was about to erase the evidence of their encounter from existence. The next thought was that somewhere in this pile of sheets contained one that had Penny's DNA on it. I inhaled deeply and let my mind wonder as I descended the stairs with my arms full of past pleasures had by our wives.

Once in the laundry room I took the perverse pleasure of opening each and every sheet examining it for sexual evidence and yes inhaling the fragrances they offered me. Then something happened that made my constant raging hard dick shrink. I thought I smelled something a little foul. The next sheet I opened I not only saw cum stains as expected but also shit! Yes it was evident that whoever got fucked on this sheet got ass fucked and it was messy.

I made a mental note to ask Bill about this. I am all for anal but kind of figured that if someone was going to do it they would do an enema first. I don't think that the sight or smell of feces is the least bit erotic. My next thought was wondering which wife was walking around with a sore asshole. Then a shocking thought came to me, what about the husband who had to clean up that mess! How dirty did they make it on him? Oh well I figured that it wouldn't be something that I would have to deal with, you see Penny refuses to allow anything larger than a pinky up her ass.

Penny was still sitting at the table talking with the girls obviously enjoying her evening. I was wondering what I could do to get a little more attention and admiration. I then thought about what I had overheard Penny say about her pussy being a little sore and needing time before her next fuck. I reached into the dryer and removed a washcloth. It was not wet but still damp and warm almost to the point of being hot. I folded it to about the size of a feminine napkin, placed it on a tray with a cover over it.

Confidently I stroll over to the table and excused myself by saying,

"Penny my love I know your delicate little vaginal flower must be sore so I brought you a warm compress."

With that I raised the cover and offered Penny the warm rag. It worked; the other wives were very impressed with my gesture. Penny took the warm cloth, raised her skirt and slid it in her panties covering her still red and swollen pussy lips. I know that to reduce swelling you should apply an ice pack but I figured that a warm compress would feel pretty good down there also.

The ladies still had plenty of drink in their glasses so off I went back to the laundry room. I was getting somewhat bored so I grabbed some supplies off the shelf and headed back upstairs. I was hoping that someone's door would be open and I would be able to get another glimps of someone getting fucked.

Once again as I ascended the stairs I heard the unmistakable sounds of sex. I put the bottles of water and air freshener in their proper place and slowly took in the scene before me. Just about all the rooms were occupied. Unfortunately the doors were shut of just barely cracked allowing the guttural moans of sex waffle out but not allowing us to look in on the creator.

I recognized the guy in front of one of the doors as being the hubby of the little lady who was earlier fucking the black Pringles can. I casually walked up to him and tried to engage him in conversation. I was totally amazed that after her pussy was so stretched out by that dude and by my fist fucking her that she was able to go into a room with someone. I found out the hubby's name was Terry, his wife's name is Suzette and the big black guy goes by the name, JD.

Soon I found myself sitting on the floor listening to Terry tell me about Suzette and JD's experience together. Suzette is very goal orientated and competitive. She had been told by another wife about JD's size and that most women can't take him fully into themselves. After hearing this Suzette made it her quest to be one of the few that can fully take what JD has to offer. Terry told me that actually tonight was the first time that his wife had accomplished here mission and that it happened so fast and accidentally.

He told me that his wife had started by just being able to get the head in her pussy. He said that it was an amazing sight to see trying to work that shaft into her petite little hole. Each time they came to a party before she would leave she would find JD and try to get more of him in her. Even with just being able to only get his head in her sex she would work it in and out causing both to orgasm. Terry told me that her pussy would be so sore that he couldn't fuck it for at least a week afterward and that he came so much in her that she would be leaking cum for two days.

Anyway what happened tonight was as usual she was riding him cowboy and managed to get about half his dick in her. She was feeling pretty good about her accomplishments and in the course of working half his dick in her she had several orgasms which loosened her cunt just a little more allowing him to slip another inch or two up her canal. He told me that just before I walked their room earlier tonight she was riding JD cowboy as always and was on about her third climax with him. He likewise was on the verge of nutting and was thrusting his hips up to meet her downward thrust.

Just as Suzette was reaching her sexual peak of orgasm JD sneezed which cause Suzette to lose her balance. She was sort of squatting over him using his outstretched arms as upper support. When he sneezed he involuntarily withdrew his arms and bucked his hips up off the bed. When he did that Suzette's legs went out from under her and she was immediately impaled by his black monster dick. She let out a blood curling scream of pain but just lay there fully engulfing his manhood within her sex.

Terry told me he saw the look of concern on JD's face because he knew that he had never been that deep into her and was worried about hurting her. To everyone's relief Suzette slowly started to squirm on his dick. She reached around to feel the base of his dick mashed firmly against her pubic bone. Much to her surprise and liking she realized that there was no more of his dick to feed her, she had it all inside her sweet little pussy.

She recovered and set up on his lap, looked over at me and exclaimed I did it honey I fucking did it! About that time Marie and a couple other people rushed into the room. They had heard her cry of pain and wanted to insure everyone was alright. Suzette looked to her small crowd of concerned onlookers and exclaimed her excitement of finally accomplishing her goal of fully taking JD girth and length.

Marie then went to get her camera to record a couple souvenir snapshots of Suzette's feat. By the time Marie got back Suzette was bouncing on his lap like a pogo stick. Marie and a couple other ladies watched the action and Marie took a few pic's of her of accomplishment then soon returned downstairs. It was shortly after that I had walked by and saw JD working on his orgasm. After all he had been through with her he deserved to deliver his seed to the very bottom of her depths.

I thanked Terry for telling me the story how they got to this point. I also told him that I was surprised that she was able to fuck anyone so soon. Laughing he told me she was in there with Leonard. That fucking Leonard sure is in demand at these parties. I again started wondering about him. Could he be a hubby given Gentleman status? It seems that he is mostly used as a pussy eater and not always is those pussies fresh. About that time we heard rustling in the bedroom and knew that they were finishing up. With that I took my leave and headed downstairs.

I went to the laundry room to fold the items in the dryer and start a new load. Bill came in and asked me how I was doing. I told him I was getting a little bored being stuck in the laundry room and I still wanted to know about the initiation. He told me to walk with him to the snack room. As we walked he told me that it is customary to have a little initiation for all new members. It is more for the husband than it is for the wife.

He told me that sometimes the wife will be accepted into the club and her husband has never seen her being fucked. That's the main point of the initiation, letting the husband see his wife being pleased by another man. Some men even though they fully know their wife is behind a closed door getting her brains fucked out can't handle actually seeing it happen.

The initiation just assures everyone that there will be no future issues with the husband and or wife for that matter. I was intrigued and somewhat relieved. If it was just so I could watch her get fucked that would be alright with me. I had just watched her earlier this evening and it was pleasurable, so bring on the initiation rites. Seeing the smile come across my face at the thought of once again watching Penny get fucked, Bill asked me if I had been told of the choices for her.

I told him that this was all new to us and no we didn't have a clue what he was talking about. He then told me they have a couple special initiation devices and procedures. There is the gynecological table, the swing, a modified massage table, a modified ottoman and a regular bed. Also it is permissible for the husband to decide who the participants will be.

I was told that as the hubby I would be able to choose anyone I wanted to fuck her. I ask about the possibility of choosing another wife to be a participant. Bill once again told me that it was one of the few times where the husband would have a say in who his wife was with. I started to hatch a plan in my mind. Yes tonight was going to be a memorable night for all.

Having finished our little snack and conversation I once again headed to the laundry to finish folding the sheets that were drying. As I was walking through the foyer I was approached by what looked like a mere kid. This guy looked like he could still be in high school. I was thinking that possibly someone's son had known his parents were over here for a party and he had come looking for them. Then I saw it, the little shit had a Red Medallion in his hand. He cut me off and told me he had been looking for me for quite some time. Smiling the little bastard clipped me and told me to deliver my sexy MILF to him for his pleasure.

Looking him in the eye with my most stern mature fatherly face I told him that he must be mistaken because we are there to provide pleasure to the ladies and our pleasure was to be secondary to theirs. The little shit retorted that I needn't worry because he would definitely be his pleasure to please my wife. OK this is a little weird but it is the program I signed up for and must expect to occasionally not fully like who is going to fuck my wife. Maybe she will see this kid and not want to fuck him either. After all it is her choice who she fucks at these parties.

I head over to the table where my wife is still sitting. As I approach she sees the Red Medallion hanging from my neck. Without saying a word to me she stands and removes the compress I gave her earlier. She turns to the ladies and tells them that pleasure calls as she hands me the washcloth. I see that it had molded perfectly to her pussy with two puffy cunt lips to each side of a crease which was slightly coated with what appeared to be cum.

Wow either she didn't douche after her last fucking or her cunt was making its own cream in anticipation of her future fuckings tonight. Regardless I pocketed the rag and led Penny to the kid holding her hand as we worked our way through the crowd.

Knowing that I needed to suck it up and play the game, as I approached the kid I said, "Sir if my lovely wife so desires the pleasure that you would be so amply able to provide her, would you be so kind as to take her upstairs and fuck her?"

He took Penny's hand and looking her in the eye told her that he did not want to fuck her but rather to make love to her. I thought yeah right what does this little shit knows about making love to anyone. I figured as soon as he got his little prick in her he would go squirt and it would be over in a couple minutes. Penny responded to him by saying she could us some tender love making for a change and off they went. I once again tonight headed back up those stairs in tow.

As soon as they found an empty room Penny to him that she wanted to leave the door open so I could watch her. He just grinned and took her into his arms. They had barely made it into the room before he started kissing her. He was sort of kissing her and swaying his hips as if he was dancing to music only he could hear.

Soon Penny was matching his rhythm and they both were now dancing to the nonexistent music. I watched as he kissed and nibbled at her lips ears and neck. This kid really was making an attempt to seduce my wife and by the looks of it he was succeeding. Soon he was working his hands inside her dress cupping those sensitive breasts of hers. I saw her reach down and rub his crotch, smiling she must have felt something she liked. Soon he had her dress lying on the floor and with every new inch of skin he exposed he showered it with kisses or love nibbles.

He was sensually rubbing her body with his juvenile hands make her melt with desire for him. Effortlessly her had her bra off and was lightly nibbling at her nipple tips. He would run the tip of his tongue around her areolas then suck the nipple into his mouth all the while continuing to rub his hands over her body. He then slipped his hands inside her panties and massaged her butt cheeks.

In an unbelievably fluid maneuver her slid her panties to the floor and kneeled down so his face was at her crotch. I saw him very gently barely part her pussy lips with the tip of his nose as he inhaled her fragrance. He then ever so lightly flicked her blood engorged clit with the tip of his tongue as he rose up to once again begin sensually kissing her. Watching this kid in action was becoming quite enjoyable, he did seem to be making love to her as opposed to just fucking her.

He then reached an arm behind her back and another behind her knees picking her up and carrying her to the bed. He laid her on the bed on her stomach and produced a bottle of scented oil from his jacket pocket. Pouring a little into the palms of his hands he then began to give Penny a massage. He started working on her neck and shoulders, rubbing and kneading them like doe.

It was obvious Penny was enjoying his administrations. He continued his massage as he worked down her arms and up her back. He then would again concentrate on her neck and shoulders repeating the process over and over. I noticed that he shied away from her buttocks as well as not rubbing around her tits either. After about 15 minutes of working on her torso he moved to her legs. He would pick up a foot and massage it then work his way up her calf muscle.

Finally he started working on her thighs. He was careful to not touch her sex in any way during this whole ordeal. He then concentrated his efforts on her ass checks. Again he didn't touch her asshole or crotch. He used considerable pressure on her gluts and I was beginning to wonder if she was liking it or just tolerating him. He then shifted to her side and would place one hand at her ankles and another at her neck. He would work both together meeting at her ass.

This I knew she was enjoying because of the soft moans she was admitting. I couldn't help but to think that he was working all her sexual energy from throughout her body to her groin. He then rolled her onto her back, produces a blindfold which he slipped over her eyes then started the whole massage process over on her front side. Again he steered clear of her breasts and vaginal area.

I watched as he moved to the foot of the bed and once again started massaging her feet. The difference this time was that as he worked up her legs he would put her toe in his mouth and suck on it. Soon he was back at her midsection massaging her neck, shoulders, ribs and stomach. Soon he was starting to run his hands together as he had done on her back side. This time he did slide his hand over her breast on the way down to her crotch. He would bring both hands together at her pussy but not enter her or linger at her clit. He did this for quite some time then went back to massaging her arms.

As he was massaging each arm he would suck her fingers just as he had done her toes. This continued for a couple minutes then he stood up and as he did he laid one arm across her breast with her hand covering her opposite nipple and the other arm he rested across her body with that hand placed upon her pussy mound. He then stood and undressed.

I was shocked to see his package! I then knew why he needed to work so hard at building sexual excitement in the women he slept with. You see his dick was no bigger than a standard sized hot dog. Fully erect it couldn't have been more that 5 inches long and probably smaller around than a quarter.