Our Story Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stroked it along her crack he would lean forward just a little applying more pressure. I had worked the head in and it was a marvelous thing to witness. It was as if I was having an out of body experience. I had totally given up any thought that I was having what some would consider a bisexual experience but rather I felt more like I was using him as a sex toy to please my wife.

I lost all inhabitations and was at ease handling this guy's dick. I would work it in her pussy hole then pull it out and slap her clit with it. I cast a glance upward to gage his reaction to what I was doing and found him to be enjoying this as much as we were. Having a devilish moment I aligned his dick with her hole and reached behind him grabbing his ass cheeks I pulled him forward with one quick motion, he was buried to the hilt in her. She let out a small yelp then a long slow moan. He held himself there allowing her to adjust to his size and to enjoy the moment. Then he slowly began his retreat from her depths. His massive dick was soaked with her juices.

"Cuck get to the foot of the bed and watch me fuck your wife into submission."

I obediently rolled off the bed and took up position at the foot of the bed kneeling on the floor. I had a glorious view of that monster dick violating my wife's delicate pussy and I loved it. Obviously she was too because with each stroke she was dripping her juice onto the bed making a wet spot as big as if he had cum in her.

As I watched his massive vein encrusted dick sliding in and out of her tiny little vaginal orifice I could see her inner pussy lips clinging to his dick. It was as if they were begging it to stay implanted firmly in her depths. I couldn't resist I had to be involved with this beautiful coupling. It was erotic in its simplest human desire for pleasure and they were having an immense amount of animal sex like pleasure.

I reached up under his heavy ball sack and squeezed her engorged pussy lips around his oscillating dick. It was exquisite to feel how full she was and to feel the wet warmth of her juices coating my hand. I retracted my hand just long enough to savor the divine flavor of her sex.

I then had to have more. Without permission I leaned in and snaked my head between his muscular legs and began tenderly licking Penny's ass as his balls bounced off the back of my head. She tasted wonderful. This guy really had her juices flowing. I managed to somehow reach around her leg in an attempt to massage her clit while he was pounding that log into her. The angle wasn't quite right but as I laid my hand on her stomach I could feel his massive dick sliding through her vaginal tunnel through her stomach.

I have felt my dick sliding into her from when I have had a finger up her ass but to think that this guy was big enough to feel from outside her belly was marvelous. At that point I became fully aware of how stretched she must be, how full he is making her feel. She was starting to thrash and moan which I knew was the start of her orgasm. I continued to lick her ass hole as he continued to pound her pussy hole.

As soon as she started to spasm in orgasmic bliss I stiffened my tongue and push as hard as I could at the center of her asshole. That did the trick. She wailed and wailed as a powerful orgasm sweep through her body. Master Tony was oblivious to her condition or didn't care. Most guys would have held still allowing her to enjoy her climax and recover somewhat before they continued. Not Tony he just continued his assault on her sperm collector.

That's what he made me think he thought of women's vaginas right at that moment. He continued to pound her toward his impending climax. To my amazement I saw that Penny was starting to respond to his almost brutal assault. She had her legs up in the air and spread as far apart as they would go. She was actually lifting her hips off the bed meeting Tony's thrust.

I rolled off the foot of the bed and wet around to her head. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs toward her head. This raised her ass off the bed which gave Tony a perfect line for his forcible cunt pounding. I leaned down even further which had the effect of rolling her ass a little more upward and spreading her legs as far apart as they would go without pulling a hamstring. This gave Tony even more access to her cunt. I then latched onto her titty with my mouth and sucked it like a ravished baby.

Her nipple was stone solid and no sooner had I latched onto it she started into her second orgasm. She screamed so loud that she was cumming that I know they heard her in the courtyard. Her legs were bucking uncontrollably and I released them. She immediately wrapped them around Tony's waist. It was perfect timing because I could tell from the scrunched up look on his face he was dumping squirt after squirt of his cum as deep as he could into my wife.

She had her legs locked around him and pulling him as deep as she could get that cum pucking monster inside of her sex. I quickly made my way to the foot of the bed and caught the last few spasms of his withering dick dumping its last bit of baby batter inside my wife. Each time I saw his ball sack draw up toward his ass I likewise saw an enlargement of his urethra tube which I knew was pumping slug after slug of white hot creamy man juice into her.

I knew she couldn't get pregnant but the thought and sight of him depositing his baby seed into her pussy was unsettling. I now realize why it is such a taboo to allow your mate to date ie fuck others. If she were to fuck someone other than her husband and she got pregnant by him then it would be a lifetime of pain and embarrassment for the family.

My mind raced back to the little lady from the other room that I saw earlier fucking the black guy. She was of childbearing age. Surely she was on the pill but what if something happened. It would be possible to explain a white baby that just had different colored hair than her husband but if the whole baby came out a different color, well that would be a little more difficult to explain.

My mind soon cleared of all thoughts except that massive dick which was still planted in my wife's cunt. I saw white droplets leaking from around it and slowly running down her ass cheeks. It was still enormous even though it was slowly deflating. Each centimeter it shrunk I saw more cum leakage.

Just as it was slipping from her I was thinking of what would be next. Would they just get up and go to the bathroom to wash or would they degrade me by requesting I clean them? As I was pondering that thought his totally deflated dick slid completely from her slippery and totally cum filled pussy.

"Cuck what the fuck are you waiting for. Get your ass in the bathroom and bring me a warm washcloth to clean my dick."

I quickly made my way to the bathroom and returned with a warm wet washcloth and a dry hand towel. I had the image of my wife's fucked, stretched out cum leaking pussy engraved in my mind. I handed the washcloth to Tony as I attempted to get back to where I could see Penny's pussy again.

"What the fuck are you doing cuckboy? You don't just hand a Gentleman a rag then run off! Get your sorry ass over here and wipe my dick clean of your ho wife pussy juice. Those other wives that I'm going to fuck tonight don't want to smell or taste this cunts juice on their dick."

I cast a glance at Penny who was shaking her head yes. She said for me to be a good little cucky and If I cleaned his dick real good I could then clean her....in a proper way. Putting this guys dick into my wife's pussy was weird but erotically fun. I saw no joy from washing his dick but figured that it would be pointless to debate or argue the point. I had handled it earlier with no problems so what the fuck, I would wash it in the same detached way.

Quickly and without pleasure or incident I completed my tasking. It was then I realized that the whole evaluation was for effect and not functionality. As soon as I finished washing his dick the bastard jumped into the shower! As I sat there in disbelief my wife summonsed me back to the moment. The moment being that she was still lying on the bed naked, with a gapped open pussy with copious amounts of cum in it, on it and puddled on the bed awaiting my administrations.

The sight of her pussy strangely reminded me of a red tulip. She was completely gaped open with her ragged pussy lips a bright red color and at the center of that tulip I could see the white cum lying in her tunnel. As I was starring at the wonderful but perverted sight of my fucked out wife's pussy she started to close her legs ending my view and trapping all his cum in her depths.

I was wondering what she was doing because from her previous statements I assumed that she was wanting me to lick her cummy cunt. This was a new and totally new sensation, one that I wasn't sure if I liked or wanted. It was one thing to send your wife out on a date and ave her return a little wet but to actually see some guy fuck your wife and drop a load in her was slightly different.

I especially didn't like the idea of him coming out of the shower and seeing me eating his cum from my wife! That thought was just about enough to cause me to leave the room. I was really having second thoughts about this place and life choice I had made.

"Dan get your ass over here and lie down on the bed."

For some reason I did as told without hesitation or reservation. It wasn't until I saw her sloppy cunt hovering above my face did I realize that I had responded so quickly and obediently. I was jolted to reality by a glob of his cum splattering across my forehead. Then within seconds she was lowering her pussy onto my face. She ground it around coating my entire face with his cum. I could feel droplet roll down my cheek and into my ear.

This guy must have pumped a cup of cum in her! The heat from her sex was evident as she gave me a face massage and the smell of their scent was overpowering. Finally she concentrated her pussy on my mouth and I now fully tasted their sex juices. As she undulated, I could feel string after string of his cum flow from her cunt into my awaiting mouth.

I had completely forgotten about Tony being in the shower until he emerged. Obviously enjoying watching me eat his cum from my wife's pussy he bent down and ask me if it had been my pleasure to watch him deposit my little snack in my wife? As I tried to mumble my affirmation he reached in and unclipped his medallion and quickly left.

Penny continued to ride my face for a few more minutes once again smearing his cum all over my face. She then rolled off and told me to change the sheets. I started to wipe my face but she stopped me before I could. She told me to leave it that she liked the way it shined in the light. As I was changing the sheets she went to the bathroom where I heard he pee and then she used one of the douches to finish washing away the evidence Tony had left behind in her.

I was assuming that our night would soon be over because she had several orgasms with Leonard's tongue lashing and it was evident that Tony had stretched, pounded and abused her cunt for a couple more orgasms so I was sure that she had enough for the night. I was wrong again as usual. As soon as I was finished changing the sheets she came out of the bathroom with her devilish grin.

"Dan be a love and go get me a new Gentleman to fuck."

I looked at her in disbelief and ask her if she hadn't had enough for the night? Her expression changed rather quickly and she told me that it wasn't up to me to decide how many people she fucked tonight and that as long as it made her pussy feel good she was going to continue to fuck tonight until there was no one left to fuck or she got tired. I was ready to take her home and to bed for some passionate love making but somehow knew that it wasn't going to be happening right now.

"Yes dear, I'll clean up get dressed and go get whomever you would like for me to bring back to you."

"Negative Dan, you will not wipe one drop of his cum from you face and you shall go down stairs wrapped only in your Red Medallion. I want the whole party to know what a caring hubby you can be."

I protested because it was bad enough that Tony had seen me eating his cum from my wife but now she was asking me to announce to the whole world what had taken place! Plus the fact that I was naked and with a boner dripping my own string of pre-cum made it even worse. That would be confirmation of my approval of all that had taken place.

Penny must have been enjoying the thought of my current state of erotic embarrassment because she allowed me to stand there in deep thought for a bit. Finally she spoke up and said well what are you waiting for? I told you to go get me another Gentleman to fuck. That comment snapped me out of my pondering thoughts and back to the present. As I turned toward the door I thoughtfully ask her which guy she would like. She then surprised me by telling me I should know what she liked so hurry back.

I was giddy with excitement and embarrassed at the same time. I walked by the other hubbies stationed at their doors without hardly even realizing they even existed. As I emerged into the party downstairs naked and with my face covered in slick shiny cum all eyes were on me.

That's when I saw the big black guy that was fucking the little lady earlier. For a moment I contemplated taking him upstairs to give that bitch her fucking of the night to remember but knew if he was even able to get his monster in her I would not be getting any anytime soon. I figured if he were to fuck her it would take at least a week for her pussy to return to normal, so no I wouldn't choose the black Pringles can as her next fuck.

It was weird walking around in my condition. All the hubbies looked at me and were smiling, giving me the thumbs up and all the gentlemen were casting a knowing glance toward me partly in discuss and also knowing that I was there to possibly summons then to service my wife. I had a fleeting thought to turn the tables on this whole group by instead of choosing a Gentleman to take to her I should take a hubby instead or maybe a couple hubbies. I then remembered that we were still guest and not regular members and I had promised Penny that I would behave.

Standing beside the bar was a Gentleman who appeared to be someone that Penny would approve of. He was about 5-10 and a solid 200 lbs of muscle. His hair was cut short and basically he was handsome in a roughed way. Now I had a new problem. How do you approach a guy naked and with your face covered in someone's cum and ask them to go upstairs and fuck your wife? The fact that there were several wives standing around talking to him didn't make it any easier either. I pondered the situation for a second and thought I came up with the perfect line.

With renewed confidence I strolled up to him and stated, "Sir my wife Penny is upstairs and requests the presence of you in her at your earliest convenience."

With that he broke out in an ear to ear smile. The wives got a little chuckle out of it too.

With that the gentleman excused himself by saying

"Duty Calls"

We then headed up the stairs.

As I was leading this gentleman to my awaiting wife I wondered what the proper protocol was. Should I try to engage him in conversation, should I try to get his name or should I just keep quiet and lead him to the correct door. I chose to do the latter. Again as I entered the hallway I noticed the red tagged hubbies sitting at their prospective doors and all the wonderful sights, sounds and smells of the sex that was being performed in the bedrooms.

I had flashbacks to the early days of my navy career of when we would pull in to foreign ports and some of the bars we would go to were also whorehouses. This was totally different. Those establishments had similar sounds and people were having sex but it was different. For one thing the scent here was of classy perfume and clean sex smells. There the smell was of used nasty pussy, stale beer, smoke, sweat and just plain filth. Here it was totally different it basically smelled of sexy happiness.

Finally I was at our door which was closed. I decided the proper thing would be to just open the door for him and sit on the stool. To my dismay he walked in shutting the door behind him and it never again opened until he was through with Penny. This coupling was pretty uneventful and boring for me. I could faintly hear her moans through the wall but little else. Quite frankly I wasn't liking or enjoying this event.

After about 20 or 30 minutes the door opened, he walked out and I saw Penny lying on the bed spread eagle with her legs draped over the edge of the bed. Once again her tulip was open and flowing a river of cum. As she summonsed me to her I was thinking I had had enough. The last time I was a part of her fucking experience and was somewhat apprehensive about doing clean-up duties but willing because it was just an extension of the sex. This was different. I had absolutely no desire to go to her.

I think she could see how I was feeling about the situation in my eyes as I entered. It really didn't matter though because as soon as I came into the room she ordered me to her nether region for cuck duties. Grudgingly I complied and soon she was licked clean to her satisfaction. As soon as she was tired of my oral administrations she headed to the shower while I continued to prepare the room for the next encounter.

I wonder what was next, would she stay here while I went to find her a new partner or would be finally heading home for the evening. Just as I was spraying the room with Fabreze she came out of the bathroom fully dressed. I then figured that thankfully the night was over. As she walked out the door she told me to shower and don't forget to wipe the shower down after I finish and to replace the towels.

Shortly I finished my shower and went downstairs to find her and head home. Guess what I quickly found her but she wasn't ready to head home. She was sitting at a table with several other wives. They were chatting, drinking and laughing as I walked up to them. As soon as I joined them Penny told me that they all needed a drink refill and ushered me off to the bar.

While waiting on the drinks one of the hubbies told me that there was a snack table set up in the back for us, then the SOB sneeringly laughed saying that he doubted I was hungry with all the egg whites my wife had fed me tonight. I collected the drinks and headed back to the table. As I neared it I heard my wife tell the other how sore her pussy was but that she was having a wonderful time and expected that with a few minutes of relaxation and a couple more drinks she would be ready to take on some more dicks.

I set the drinks on the table proud of myself for remembering who had what. I handed Penny her drink last and ask her if she was ready to leave after she finished her drink. One of the other wives looked up at me and laughingly said that Penny wouldn't be allowed to leave until she had a gang bang. It was customary as an initiation for a new wife to be gang banged after being accepted as a new member. Penny's eyes lit up as she heard this.

"You mean you have decided to accept me as a full-fledged member?"

Marie walked up and said to us, "Yes we have. I had reservations that your hubby would make the grade but when you sent him down naked and covered in cum to find you a new dick we all just knew right then and there that you two would be a perfect addition to our little fuck group."

Penny was all smiles and giggles as she thanked everyone. She then came to me and with the biggest smile I ever seen on her face hugged and kissed me deeply and passionately for what seemed to be forever. As she broke her embrace I saw a slight look of concern overcome her face. She turned to Marie and ask it they were serious about the gang bang. The ladies started chuckling and told her to take a seat and they would talk about it.