Our Summer Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyctcd
sexyctcd
131 Followers

He then rose and I giggled as he put a line of cream down his semi hard cock and a berry on it.

"Taking up a level babe?" I said before bending forward and taking the strawberry and the cream into my mouth then his cock and sucking it clean. The strawberry and the whipped cream mixed with remnants of his cum and the cherry lube I used giving me an idea. I stood and removed my panties.

"I will see that and raise you," I said as I sat on the edge of the table. I took another sip of wine and then another strawberry. Bringing it to my pussy, I pushed slightly and let a bit of his remaining creampie ooze out onto it. I brought it to my lips licked it and then seductively placed it in my mouth and ate it.

"Wow"

But I wasn't done I took another strawberry and brought it to my pussy again. Slowly, while Eric watched wide eyed, I pushed the whole berry inside me.

"Oh Fuck," he said watching intently.

It was a unique feeling.

"More." I said handing him the package of berries.

He took another and brought it to my pussy, slowly inserting it in me. Sitting on the table, propped up on my elbows with my legs spread I watched as he brought another berry to my hole and pushed it in. Starting to feel full my head fell back and I moaned. Eric pushed a fourth berry into me before I handed him the whipped cream. Nothing was said as he knelt between my legs and inserted the nozzle into me and began filling me.

The cold cream shocked me and I stifled a scream, knowing we were secluded but outside. The cream filled me completed and when he pulled the can free a little leaked out. He caught it with his fingers and brought it to my lips and I sucked on them eagerly.

Again, raising the bar, I reached down and slowly pushed out. One strawberry slowly eased out of me into my hand. Covered with whip cream, me, Eric's cum and a little lube I brought it to my mouth and savored it.

"Your turn." I stated as I pulled his face to my opening. Eric's lips kissed my pussy and then his tongue came out. I pushed slightly and he got some more whipped cream.

"Oh my god," I moaned as I pushed another strawberry out of me. Eric didn't hesitate to take it into his mouth and eat it.

"I love how kinky you can be. More," he said before returning to my pussy.

The remaining two berries were up further in my pussy and took a little bit, and more whipped cream before the last one popped out. Eric caught this one in his lips and brought it to me in a kiss where we shared it. Our bodies pressed together the babydoll and our bodies were sticky with whipped cream but we didn't care. Eric was rock hard again.

"Please be in me." I said but grabbed the can of whipped cream before he could. I brought it to my pussy and filled myself. As I removed the nozzle Eric lined up and slammed his cock fully into me.

"FUCK YES! SO FULL!" I moaned loudly.

The heat of his cock and the cold of the cream felt amazing as he began to fuck me.

"Hard baby Fuck me hard," I begged.

Still on the table on the balcony, I didn't care if someone heard or saw us at this point.

"Feel good Jess?"

"Harder. Harder. Fuck me."

He hooked my legs in his arms and I brought my arms above my head, lying flat on the table. As he bent over me, bringing my knees back by my head, he undid the front closure of the babydoll and kneaded at my litttletits. Then he began to really piston in and out of me.

"Fuck me, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!"

Bending me put his cockhead on my spot.

"I'm going to squi..."

It came on that fast. Before I could finish, I transitioned to a deep guttural moan as I began to squirt all over. Eric was soaked, I was soaked and most of the balcony was soaked. While still squirting I reached down and began to furiously rub my clit in its cage.

"I'm close to Jess," he said as he pumped into me again.

"Harder babe, so good, so close"

"Fuck yes, shoot it in me again!"

Our eyes met right before it happened.

"CUMMING!!!" We both moaned in unison. I felt him pulse into me again before my spasms overtook me. Eric nearly collapsed above me, catching himself with his hands on the table beside my head.

"That was so good Jess," he said before kissing me.

Still sticky, sweaty and joined, Eric picked me up. I let my arms go limp first so the straps of the babydoll fell clear and then wrapped them around his neck. Eric carried us inside and too bed. He set me down and pulled out before climbing in himself and pulling me to him.

"I love you," we each said before we drifted off to sleep, excited about the next day.

sexyctcd
sexyctcd
131 Followers
12