All Comments on 'Our Swinging Vacation Day 04'

by biggun76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Good story

Not a bad story, but you took us from swinging with hubby and wife involved to cheating. Now hubby see what a slut Sue has become. Its time for some emotional stuff in this story. Hubby should feel hurt and betrayed and should think about leaving her sorry ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Keep moving outward

One of the real treats of swinging is the amazing number of new and interesting situations that one runs into. Men and women of all ages, shapes, colors, desires, needs, preferences, and places in their lives.

Each is a new and difference experience and lesson. Sue and her husband really need to talk and become enthused by these interludes and let themselves grow closer by them. My imagination soared when you described Paige's breast as tiny. Brought memories and smiles.

Keep writing. This is great. Keep pushing the edges.

Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
technical issues

Sometimes, in the effort of writing a sexy story, people forget the limits of the physical world. For example, you have them lying on the bed, face to face, drinking champagne. It is going to be very difficult to do that (and where do you put the full glass if you are on something as unsteady as a bed?)

Later, he lays her on her back, and then, from a kneeling position, reaches behind her and unties her bikini top. Sorry, dude! She's laying on the knot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
emotionless suck and fuck

I agree with Gismo - she took the big black cock without any agreement from her ex husband(?) and then wanted it in her ass in front of him - why but to cuckold him is my guess - how you handle this the next chapter will explain whether this is swinging or about her minipulative non-fair non-sharing cuckolding a wussie husband. Not the picture chapter one painted of a swinging married couple. It appears you are letting your sick lower head write now.

Lotza luck author

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Time

Time to take a vacation from this vacation. Not good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous