Our Weekend Getaway

Story Info
Our weekend at her cabin in the woods.
2.6k words
3.2
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers

Hi, it's Veronica. I'm back with another exciting story.

My husband and I have been married for five years. I sexually tease and deny him. I keep his cock locked in a stainless steel chastity device 24/7.

We never have sexual intercourse. My husband uses his hand, toys, or his mouth to help me have as many orgasms as I want. I especially enjoy my orgasm when he uses his mouth.

Once a week, usually on a Sunday afternoon, I chain my husband to the bed, undress, unlock his chastity cage, straddle his thighs, and teasingly masturbate him for a couple of hours. At the end of the edging session, about once a month, I'll stroke him to an orgasm.

My husband is not my servant or slave. Outside of our sexual activities. we have a fairly egalitarian relationship. I try really hard to not use my husband's chastity to get him to do other things for me.

I have a boyfriend, Chuck, who comes to visit us at our house for the weekend. He lives in Philadelphia, so he can only make the trip to see me about once a month.

My husband is a masochist and I definitely have my sadistic side. In addition to the sexual teasing, I torment him maybe once or twice a week in some manner. This story is about one of his more elaborate torments. I want to assure you that I love my husband and have no desire to injure him. As I said, he's a masochist and truly enjoys his severe torments. I'm sadistic and truly enjoy letting my cruel bitch out to play.

My parents have a cabin in western Maryland. My husband and I will take a weekend trip to the cabin maybe twice a year. Usually its sometime in mid-May and again in mid-September. I plan these weekends months in advance, but I don't tell my husband about my plans. I surprise him on a Friday evening when he gets home from work.

I've already packed everything we'll need for the weekend. All my husband has to do is change out of his work clothes, pack the car, and drive us to the cabin. We stopped to get dinner at a nice diner in the town nearest the cabin. I ordered fried chicken and mashed potatoes for me and a garden salad for my husband.

Like I said, my husband is not my servant or my slave. However, for the weekend, he will obey me until it's time to drive home. My husband is not naturally submissive. He will pretend to be submissive for a weekend to get the extended torment that he craves.

After dinner, we went to the grocery store down the street to get some food and drink for the weekend.

It was about 10 pm when we arrived at the cabin. My husband unpacked the car, put the groceries away, and started a fire in the fireplace while I opened the front and back doors to let the cabin air out.

The cabin is one large room, with a living room, fireplace, and small kitchen on one end, and a queen-size bed and small bathroom on the other. The fireplace gives off enough heat to keep the cabin warm in the spring and fall. There's a supplemental wood pellet heater near the bed, in case it gets really cold. Since we're up in the mountains, it can get really cold some nights.

By the time we were ready to go to bed, it was close to midnight. I had my husband undress while I sat on the bed. Once he was naked, wearing nothing but his chastity cage, I locked his wrists behind his back with a pair of leather wrist restraints and a padlock. I had him lie down on a rug on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I locked his ankles together with a pair of leather ankle restraints and a padlock. Lastly, I locked a chain from his wrists to his ankles. This chain went behind one of the legs of the bed.

Basically, after I'm finished, my husband can barely move. He has to remain lying on his side, on the floor, naked. He'll spend the entire night and Saturday night lying on the floor naked at the foot of the bed. Needless to say, he won't get a lot of sleep.

Once my husband is locked securely at the foot of the bed, I undress and take a leisurely shower. By the time I'm done with my shower, the cabin is pretty warm from the fire in the fireplace. Good. I wouldn't want my husband shivering all night.

I got into bed, pulled out one of my dildo vibrators from the end table, and masturbated until I had an explosive orgasm. My husband got to enjoy listening to me masturbate and my scent wafting through the cabin while I snuggled under the covers.

I woke up around 8:30 Saturday morning. The cabin was a bit cool, so I quickly put on a sweatshirt and yoga pants. I went to the kitchen and had some scrambled eggs and toast with a glass of orange juice. I'm pretty sure the smell of the eggs cooking was tormenting my husband. I smiled thinking about him lying bound on the rug.

After I'd eaten and cleared the table, I got the padlock key from the end table and unlocked my husband from the foot of the bed. I sat on the bed and watched my husband get dressed. Once he was dressed in his work clothes, we went to a spot maybe 100 yards from the cabin where a wind storm knocked down a few trees. My husband would spend all day Saturday cutting up as many of the downed trees as he could.

My husband got work gloves, pruning shears, and a large bow saw from the car. When he returned, I locked his ankle to a nearby tree with a 50-foot length of chain and a leather ankle restraint.

The chain kept him from returning to the cabin until I was ready for him to return. It also made him dependent on me to come out every couple of hours to apply some spray-on sunscreen and bring him bottled water to drink. Basically, he has to work to my satisfaction to earn his sunscreen and water.

When I returned to the cabin, I got four bottles of bottled water from the cupboard and put them outside on the back porch railing. They remained in the sun all day so the water was nice and tepid when I brought one for my husband.

It was 10:30 when I went to check on my husband. I saw the progress he'd made, so I sprayed some sunscreen on his arms and neck and gave him a bottle of water to drink. I watched him cut up a tree with the bow saw while I had a cigarette.

Chuck arrived just after 11. Since he drove from Philadelphia, it took him a few hours to get to the cabin. I made us a nice lunch of hamburgers and mashed potatoes. We had two cold Sam Adams beers each with our lunch.

After lunch, Chuck took a shower while I cleared the table. When he came out of the bathroom, I was naked and ready for a vigorous fucking. After he came and I fingered myself to an orgasm, we remained in bed talking until it was time for me to bring my husband another bottle of water.

At 12:45, I got up from the bed, threw on my sweatshirt and yoga pants, and brought some sunscreen and water to my husband. He was already finished cutting up one tree and working on the second when I brought him the sunscreen and water.

My husband knew Chuck was in the cabin with me. He probably heard him drive up.

The rest of Saturday afternoon flew by. Chuck and I spent the afternoon naked in bed. I checked on my husband somewhere around 3. He seemed to be doing okay.

Around 5. I brought my husband one last bottle of water and unlocked him from the tree. But he wasn't done. By the time he moved the cut wood and branches to a place by the side of the cabin, it was dusk.

I brought my husband into the cabin and stood by the bathroom door while he took a shower. When he came out, I padlocked a ball gag over his mouth and sent him to the kitchen to make us dinner.

Yep, after not eating anything all day and only having water to drink, I had my husband make and then watch Chuck and me have a nice dinner together. I can be a cruel bitch when I want to be.

My husband grilled a couple of sirloin steaks while he made us a garden salad. When dinner was ready, he stood by the small table and watched while we enjoyed our meal. By this time, Chuck and I had been together all afternoon, so there wasn't much conversation.

After we finished dinner, I had my husband bring me a dog food bowl. I scraped the remaining food into the bowl, and brought the bowl into the living room.

While Chuck and I sat on the sofa drinking Sam Adams and making out, my husband cleared the table and washed all the pans and dishes from my breakfast, our lunch, and our dinner. Yep, I left all the kitchen cleaning for my husband to do.

When my husband finished cleaning the kitchen, he came out to the living room and got on his hands and knees in front of the sofa. The next time I went into the kitchen to get Chuck another Sam Adams, I checked to make sure everything was clean. When I came back to the living room, I unlocked my husband's ball gag and put the bowl of leftover scraps on the floor.

Chuck and I watched my husband eat his dinner like a dog. After he finished, he had to remain on his hands and knees in front of the sofa until it was time to go to bed.

I had my husband clean the dog food bowl and take care of his bathroom needs before I locked him to the foot of the bed. After my husband was securely locked down for the night, Chuck and I undressed, got into bed, kissed, had sex, cuddled, and snuggled under the covers until morning.

I woke Chuck up by playing with his cock. After we had morning sex, we got up and had breakfast together, scrambled eggs and toast. By the time I threw on my sweatshirt and yoga pants and unlocked my husband from the foot of the bed, it was just after 8.

I allowed my husband to put socks and shoes on, but otherwise, he would spend the entire morning naked. We went out the back door. My husband grabbed two three-gallon buckets, and we walked to the stream so he could fill the buckets.

When we returned near the cabin, I tied up my husband between two trees.

The buckets of water pulled his arms up and outward, like a St. Andrews cross. His ankles were tied to the trees so his legs were spread apart as well. He would spend the rest of the morning and early afternoon bound to those two trees, naked. No matter how many gnats flew around his face and body.

His body was positioned so his back faced the morning sun. Even though he was tied between two trees, his back would be exposed for several hours. He was relying on me to spray his back with sunscreen to keep him from getting a nasty sunburn.

I came out once just after 10 to check on him and have a cigarette. Yep, there were gnats flying all around his face. I'm pretty sure they were annoying him to no end, but I didn't hear one complaint.

Of course, if I heard a complaint, I'd just go back into the cabin to be with Chuck. My husband didn't want to do or say anything to "annoy" me and miss out on his sunscreen.

When I came back out at 12:30, I had left my sweatshirt off. Me coming out to see him topless was my husband's reward for all of his suffering. I stood in front of him and he got to enjoy looking at my bare boobs for as long as it took me to finish a cigarette.

Chuck came out of the cabin, stood behind me, and put his hands on my hips. I had one last humiliation for my husband in mind.

"Beg Chuck to manhandle my tits while you watch."

Now, I have to explain. One way that I tease my husband is that he's not allowed to touch my tits, ass, or pussy without my permission. I allow him to touch my pussy with his hand or mouth to get me off. He's not interested in my ass. But he loves my boobs. They are large and soft. He would really love to manhandle them, but all I allow him are gentle caresses.

I have my husband earn his tit touching time. For every orgasm he helps me have with his mouth, I allow him to gently caress my boobs for two seconds. He has to accumulate a minute of time before I'll actually sit down and let him gently caress them.

It takes my husband five to six weeks to earn his minute of tit touching time. So, to ask another man to manhandle my boobs for longer than he gets to gently caress them in maybe six months is humiliating. But it's such a turn-on for me. I am a sadistic bitch at times.

"Chuck, please fondle Veronica's breasts," my husband pleaded.

Oops, I forgot. One of our rules is my husband is not allowed to use slang for my tits. He must say "breasts". Another rule is that he may never refer to me as "his wife". He must always use my name when referring to me.

I stood there for maybe five minutes enjoying his pleading. It wasn't the words. He kept repeating variations of the same sentence over and over. No, it was the way he was humiliating himself for the amusement of my boyfriend and me. Especially me.

Finally, I tapped on Chuck's hand resting on my hips. That was his signal to manhandle my tits. I stood there for a while enjoying the way Chuck's hand felt squeezing my boobs and tweaking my nipples.

Sure, Chuck had been playing with my tits all day yesterday and this morning. They certainly weren't touch deprived. But it felt so different and so satisfying with my husband forced to watch another man so freely do what we wished he could do himself.

Finally, Chuck and I went back to the cabin and had lunch. I made us a couple of roast beef and swiss cheese sandwiches. Chuck had a long drive home so he left right after lunch.

I came back out to untie my husband from his torment. By this time, he was thirsty and exhausted. He hadn't had anything to drink all morning.

I helped him into the cabin and sat him down at the table. While he drank as much water as he wanted, I heated up a bowl of vegetable soup.

When he felt strong enough, my husband got up, took a shower, and got dressed. While he showered, I cleaned up the kitchen and packed the car. I helped him into the car and drove us home.

By the time we got home, my husband felt somewhat better. While I made a chicken and rice casserole, he unloaded the car. After dinner, my husband went to bed.

I stayed up, read on my Kindle, and thought about how much fun my husband said he had during dinner. I'm glad he enjoyed our weekend getaway. I know I had lots of fun.

chatbug
chatbug
468 Followers