Out for a Run Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs E and Mr M make a new friend.
1.9k words
4.32
2.6k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of the morning when my phone bleeped with an incoming text. It was a quiet weekday, nothing pressing on the calendar and I had a fresh pot of coffee steaming next to me as a reached over and picked the phone up.

"Could you pop over?" read the text, from Mrs E. Nothing more, no hint of any agenda or suggestion in the 4 short words, but just seeing her name on the screen caused a warm flow of blood to my crotch. I'd seen Mrs E a few times since our last lunchtime rendezvous with it's surprising ending, and she had given me no indication that I was likely to get any 'personal' time with her anytime soon. I jumped into my shoes, shrugged a jacket on and walked as calmly as I could along the roads to her house.

I crunched up the driveway and round to the side door to the left of the large yellow house. Mrs E's car was in the driveway but there was no sign of movement within. The curtains were still drawn in the lounge, which caught my eye before I rang the doorbell and tried to peer through the frosted glass.

After a few moments a figure appeared inside and the door swung open. Instead of the delectable Mrs E that I was expecting, it was a mutual friend, Mrs P who stood on the threshold. Mrs P was a friend of a few year's standing who I knew fairly well, but was surprised to see her in Mrs E's house that morning. In all the time I'd known her I'd hardly ever seen her out of a zip-up fleecy jumper and jeans, but she was wearing a loose t-shirt and jogging trousers today, and I noticed her face was flushed and her bob of brown-grey hair was slightly ruffled which was also unusual. Mrs P smiled warmly at me and ushered me in, closing the door behind me as I shook off my shoes and pulled off my coat. It was warm in the house with the morning sun coming through the back windows into the lounge.

I padded through into the kitchen, aware of Mrs P behind me, and Mrs E stepped out of the hallway into the room. She was also dressed casually, but was still pulling her t-shirt into position as she came in. Her hair was up in a ponytail and her feet were bare on the tiled floor.

"Thank you for coming over Mr M." she smiled at me. "I was just talking to Mrs P here and realised we really needed your input on what we were working on. Are you able to spare us some time?"

"Sure," I said, wondering what was going on - there was clearly something up but I couldn't read the signals. "What do you need from me?"

"Ah, that's a good question." replied Mrs P, moving around into my field of view and over toward Mrs E.

To my surprise Mrs E and Mrs P then came together in a passionate kiss, and Mrs P's hands roamed up and under Mrs E's shirt, causing them both to giggle.

Still hugging each other, Mrs E turned to me.

"Mrs P and I were.. getting to know each other better.. but we realised we really needed a man and his hard cock to complete our little adventure, and I told Mrs P how lovely your cock was, and we were hoping you'd feel like joining us for a while?"

"If you don't mind..." added Mrs P softly, still running a hand under Mrs E's t-shirt.

"Well," I said, "since you asked me so nicely I couldn't say no, could I?"

Mrs E then reached out a hand to me and pulled me towards her folding me into their warm embrace and kissing me passionately on the lips. Mrs P's body felt warm but she was trembling slightly where Mrs E was not, and I realised this was all new to Mrs P. She had never seemed like the most physical of women, but clearly Mrs E's influence was opening her up.

After a few moments, Mrs E took charge and led us both out of the kitchen and into one of the downstairs rooms, which was set up with a soft sofa and some yoga mats on the floor when I had seen Mrs E doing yoga in the past. The curtains were tightly drawn and the room was quiet and secluded.

Playfully, Mrs E pushed me down onto the sofa, and held onto Mrs P's hands.

"Let me show you where we'd got to..." Mrs E murmered and pulled Mrs P close to her, digging into the kiss and pulling at her shirt while Mrs P did the same. They quickly parted and their t-shirts came off, going into a crumpled heap in the corner of the room.

Mrs E's body was still the pert and lightly toned beauty I had seen a few times now, her smallish breasts with erect nipples and the elegant curve of her neck and shoulders immediately got my attention. Mrs P was more curvy, as she didn't have Mrs P's fitness but she took some care of herself I could see. Her breasts were larger, with pinker areolas and larger nipples that Mrs E was quickly pinching and rubbing, and wider hips. Mrs P's hands moved urgently lower and started pulling at Mrs E's jogging trousers, pulling them down over her hips and exposing that lovely arse in the soft light. Mrs E did the same, revealing Mrs P's fluffy dark pubic hair and generous plump arse. They stepped out of their clothes and kicked them away, and then sank onto the yoga mats on their knees, hands still all over each other.

After a short while Mrs E broke the kiss and looked over at me, giving me a nod that it was time for me to make my presence known. I quickly pulled off my shirt and my trousers and pants, and my hard cock sprang into view. Mrs E was smiling at me, even while Mrs P was occupied sucking and nibbling on Mrs E's nipples, and I stood up and walked over to where they were kneeling on the yoga mats.

"Mmmmm..." Mrs E hummed, enjoying the attention from Mrs P whose lips were clamped to her right breast and whose hands had drifted lower and were buried between Mrs E's thighs. As I arrived Mrs E reached out with one hand and grasped my swollen cock, pulling it towards her mouth which opened to admit the head of my cock and she swirled her tongue lustily around it.

"Mrs P," she said, taking my cock head from her mouth and gently rubbing the shaft, "this is what you wanted I think? Come here and say hello to Mr M's lovely cock."

Mrs P lifted her head up from Mrs E's chest, her cheeks pink and eyes bright, and was immediately faced with my engorged cock. She lunged hungrily for it, as if it had been a long time since she'd had any, which I supposed was likely true. With Mrs P's mouth and hands occupied, Mrs E moved around behind her and got to work on Mrs P's body, reaching between her legs to start gently rubbing at her pussy and feathering her back and cheeks with kisses and pinches.

Mrs P meanwhile was impressing me with her enthusiasm for sucking cock, even taking time out to take my balls into her mouth and work the shaft with her hand. She even tried to deep-throat it, which made her gag slightly but she came back up for air with a massive grin on her face and said.

"I've always wanted to try and throat a cock, this is the first one I've had which is big enough! Let me try again!" And again her head bobbed down, and I reached my hand down to the back of her head to gently try and get her the whole way. That seemed to do the trick, and she squeezed her eyes shut and i felt my cock head touch the back of her throat as she took me all the way in. She held it for a second and then quickly pulled back, her eyes watering but looking triumphant.

"You look like you're enjoying that Mr M" said Mrs E over her shoulder, "and you too Mrs P. I know, lets try something else."

Mrs E pulled gently at Mrs P's shoulders and pulled her down onto her back so that I was stood over her. Mrs E shuffled round and got down between Mrs P's legs, easing them apart to allow access to her by now very wet pussy.

"Mrs P was telling me she loves getting her tits fucked, Mr M," she said, looking up at me with a smile, "why don't you get down here and try them out?"

I didn't need asking twice, so I stepped carefully over Mrs P's stomach and got down onto my knees, straddling her chest. The sounds of Mrs E getting her tongue into Mrs P's pussy was happening behind me and Mrs P was squirming slightly at that sensation but was able to reach up and squeeze her tits together. I shifted forward slightly and slipped the still-slick length of my cock between them, smiling down at Mrs P as she was being pleasured by Mrs E, and began to thrust between her breasts, with the head popping out the top of them into her line of view with every thrust. Mrs P was trying gamely to get her tongue onto my cock head as it thrust forward but couldn't keep her head up, so i reached back over to the sofa and grabbed a cushion which I stuffed under her head. This allowed me to thrust my cock through the warm slick tunnel of her tits and into her mouth, which felt incredible, with soft pressure and sensation all over my cock.

The eroticism of the situation and the sensations that Mrs P was feeling as I fucked her pillowy tits and Mrs E worked at her pussy and clit was clearly driving her towards a climax, as she started to moan and pant. My own orgasm was building also.

"Ahhh fuck..." I moaned, feeling my balls tighten up and my loins ache,"I'm going to cum..."

"Yes, oh god, yes" panted Mrs P, "I'm coming too. cover my tits with your spunk, Mr M!"

I could hear the lapping and pussy eating behind me increase as Mrs E responded to our moans, and leaned myself back and slightly, pushing the head of my cock between her soft tits.

Suddenly Mrs P's body stiffened underneath me and her eyes closed, and a powerful orgasm surged through her body. I reacted and started shooting thick wads of spunk into Mrs P's cleavage, splattering her breasts and throat with warm cum as she writhed on the floor.

After a few moments I slid myself slowly off her Mrs P's chest and leant against the sofa, breathing heavily, my cock still twitching. Mrs P was still flat out, a dreamy smile on her face and her eyes closed. Mrs E had raised herself to her knees and was watching us both, smiling broadly as we came round from our very intense orgasms.

"Thank you, Mr M," said Mrs E, "I think we ticked a lot of boxes for Mrs P there. I hope you are getting your breath back, both of you, we're not done yet!"

End of Part 5