Out for a Run Ch. 06

Story Info
The fun continues for Mr M, Mrs E and Mrs P.
1.4k words
4.33
2.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 09/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still seeing stars slightly from my own orgasm, as Mrs E grabbed a discarded t-shirt and used it to mop my cum from Mrs P's chest. Mrs P's eyes fluttered open at the sensation and she and Mrs E shared a smile. Mrs E wiped my cum cleanly off Mrs P, gently moving her soft tits and moving close in to kiss Mrs P lightly on the lips, their nipples brushing each other causing another round of giggles.

After a few minutes Mrs E got to her feet and padded over to the sofa, and sat down on it facing the room. Mrs P raised herself off the yoga mat onto her elbows and flipped herself over onto her stomach. I was presented with an attractive view of her plump and now slightly pink bottom, and I could feel my cock twitch and start to harden again in my hand.

"Mmmmm" smiled Mrs E, "I think I know what we should do now.." and she opened her legs, showing off her neatly trimmed pussy and the moistness within, and slid herself forward slightly on the sofa, spreading her legs further.

"Mrs P, crawl over here and get your tongue busy here, if you please. I want to watch your face while Mr M fucks you from behind. I want to see you come on his cock, with your face buried in my pussy!"

"Ooooh yes please!" replied Mrs P, raising herself onto her hands and knees and wiggling slowly over to Mrs E's inviting lap. Her plump pink cheeks wobbled gently as she positioned herself and leaned in, starting to nuzzle and lick at her pussy.

After a few minutes of this, Mrs P looked up from her position and back at me. My cock was pretty much back to full strength now, and was twitching as Mrs P arched her back and wriggled in pleasure.

"Come on Mr M!" she trilled, "I need some cock over here!"

I got up to my knees and shuffled over to the sofa, and rested my hand on the small of Mrs P's back, and used my other hand to gently spread her legs, giving me access to her pussy, which was still wet and dripping. Lining myself up, I ran the tip of my cock through her pussy lips, nudging over her clit and causing her to emit a muffled gasp, and Mrs P to smile.

"Fuck her, Mr M, she needs you inside her!"

"Here we go.." I breathed and slid myself into her warm pussy, causing another round of muffled gasps and 'oohs' from Mrs P's mouth that was now returned to it's work on Mrs P's crotch.

Warming to the task, I grabbed handfuls of Mrs P's rump and squeezed and pinched them as I started to rock back and forwards, driving my cock through her cheeks into the sopping pussy within.

Having come once already, my cock was hard and relentless in it's pounding of Mrs P's pussy and soon I had warmed up to quite a tempo and depth, plunging deep into her with long thrusts that brought me to a halt on the soft buffers of her arse cheeks, then back out and back in again and again. The volume of moaning from the mouths of both women on the sofa was growing. Mrs E now had her hand on Mrs P's head, pulling her into her crotch and pulling at her own pert nipples with the other hand as her excitement grew. Mrs P was being pushed into Mrs Ps pussy both my Mrs E's hand any my own firm thrusts and was starting to pant, gulping down oxygen before getting stuck back into Mrs E's pussy.

All of a sudden Mrs P squeaked and threw her head back and started to groan.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me! Oh goooooddddd!" Mrs E watched with a huge smile on her face as Mrs P shuddered and came on my cock, her pussy squeezing at me and convulsing around it.

We swayed gently for a few moments and I slid out and sat back onto the floor, my cock still hard and wet with Mrs P's juices.

Mrs P slumped onto the floor, but Mrs E was done with us yet.

"Now Mrs P, you cannot leave a job half done here, but I think we are nearly there!" Mrs E got up from the sofa and pushed Mrs P onto her back, and then dropped on top of her 69-style, presenting her dripping pussy for Mrs P to continue licking at and allowing Mrs P to drop her own head between Mrs P's legs and start lapping again at her pussy.

"Mr M," said Mrs E, settling herself down over Mrs P's face, "I would ask you to fuck me too, but Mrs P has claimed my pussy for the day. Why don't you take that hard cock and put it up my arse?" And with that she wiggled her bottom in the air and went back to lapping at Mrs P's pussy.

I didn't need asking twice, and quickly moved around behind the delectable Mrs E, and carefully moved myself so that my hard cock head was line up with her tight arsehole. Mrs P was continuing to lick and nibble at Mrs E's pussy and clit, and I realised that I was going to be dangling my balls over her face. She had her eyes shut, so wasn't aware maybe of what I was about to do!

I balanced myself carefully and nosed my cock head forward to her back doors. Mrs E twitched as the tip reached her, and then she pushed herself back as I pushed forward and the combination of Mrs P's juices on my cock and the high level of arousal Mrs E was feeling drove us together and my cock pushed into her arse. Her head jerked up and she swore.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she all but shouted, "that feels incredible!"

The noise and the change in Mrs E's position caused Mrs P to open her eyes, to find herself with a close up view of my cock tightly rammed up Mrs E's arse, and my balls resting on her forehead!

"Oh wow" said Mrs P from her position, "fuck her arse, Mr M, make her scream!" and started licking again at Mrs E's clit.

I started to slowly pull back and firmly push forward, feeling the tightness of Mrs E's arsehole around the shaft of my cock, burying myself slightly more deeply in her every thrust, holding her hips steadliy and easing her back onto me as I pushed forward.

As the tempo started to build, Mrs E gave up trying to orally pleasure Mrs P at the same time and submitted to the sensations radiating out from the stiff cock up her arse and the tickling tongue on her clit as Mrs P carried on. Mrs E threw her head back and panted as the climax grew within her.

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh my god" she panted, "that's so good! Are you going to come in my arse Mr M? I need you to fill me up, fill up my arse with your fucking cum!"

My own orgasm was building up and I could feel myself getting to the edge, and I started to fuck her arse harder, with abandon, driving myself as deep as I could get.

Suddenly I felt a whole new sensation, and realised Mrs P, from her position underneath my pistoning cock, had taken my balls into her mouth and was sucking on them.

"Fuuccckkk!" I shouted and was answerd by Mrs E whose body shook and screamed out her own orgasm.

"Take it all!" I shouted and my cock exploded in her arse, flooding it with cum that immediately leaked out and splattered over Mrs P's face, as she gobbled at my balls.

Our bodies ground together as I shot the last of my cum into Mrs E's arse, and I sagged backwards, falling gently onto the mat behind me and my cock coming out with a 'pop'. Mrs E collapsed down onto Mrs P and rolled off to one side, panting from her orgasm. Mrs P scooped some of my cum from her chin and popped it in her mouth with a satisfied smile.

"Well," she said, sitting up and looking from Mrs E to myself and back again, "that was incredible. Same time next week?"

End of Part 6