Out of This World!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! I thought, I am such a fucking perv!

2

At the airport, I was surprised to see my beautiful daughter walk towards us hand in hand with a strikingly beautiful, raven-haired girl. The girl was probably a few years older than Kia and was wearing a sexy, crop tank top and tight and low cut jeans. Her belly button was pierced with a silver ring and a Kanji tattoo graced her lower abdomen.

To my disbelief, my darling daughter was dressed in almost exactly the same fashion, with a matching tattoo. She was definitely wearing a thin bra because the outline of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric of her top. Her beautiful breasts had grown exponentially since the last time I saw her. They were almost as large as her mother's knockers.

"Be cool honey," my wife whispered, squeezing my hand tightly. "Remember that we are supposed to be her liberal parents."

"You knew about this didn't you?" I whispered, trying not to move my lips.

"Surprise!" my wife chuckled.

"She looks like the girl, from that movie from the other night," I mumbled, raising one eyebrow.

"Which one?" Lola chuckled.

"You know..." I paused to clear my throat. "The hot one."

"The one that gave you instant boner?" Lola chuckled. "You fucked the shit out of my ass and pussy after we watched that movie!"

"All right," I replied. "I got it."

"You won't have to fantasize about her anymore," Lola whispered excitedly. "Now you can fuck this little hottie!"

"Who are we talking about?" I asked, perplexed.

"Does it matter?" she said with a lewd grin. "Either one...or both?"

"What the f..."

"I'm gonna help you bang the shit out of both of them," she continued. "That's what you really want, am I right?"

"Stop it!" I snapped. "They can hear you."

Her beautiful face lighting up with mischief, Lola shook her head at me. She was absolutely right though. I was recently getting more and more interested in younger boys and girls. And now, I was looking at my daughter, her cheerful, radiant face, her body like a fitness model, her big fucking tits and her stunningly beautiful friend.

To my dismay, my shameless balls began to tingle and my insidious pecker jerked and moved inside my pants. A couple of seconds later I was the proud owner of a full hardon. Not just any old kind of hardon either; it was the kind that throbbed and spewed precum. Sure, Kia's friend looked amazing enough to make me drool, but it was my very own daughter that had caused such a stir in my guts, and in my pants.

Shit! Shame on you Jon!

"Daddyyyyyy!" my sizzling hot, little angel cheered as she threw herself into my open arms. "I missed you sooo much!"

I caressed my girl's silky-soft, golden hair and kissed her forehead. The fresh scent of her hair filled my nostrils, caressing my senses as she smiled prettily and planted butterfly kisses on my cheeks. The exuberant sensation of her supple boobs smashing against my chest almost knocked the breath out of me.

Then for a short moment Kia's flat, naked stomach pressed against my hard on. Startled, she stepped back and looked down. I tried to read the expression on her face as my cheeks turned hot red with shame, and forbidden lust.

"I missed you too Bubbles!" I mumbled.

"Your mustache... it tickles my skin Daddy," Kia giggled like a little girl, her gaze still focused on the bulge in my pants.

"Do you like the stash?"

"It...looks hot," she said, finally looking up and into my eyes, then she realized that I was asking her about my mustache. "Yeah, you look kinda funny with it."

"Funny like a truck driver?"

"What?" she said, tracking her gaze down to my bulge of shame.

"I like your dad's pornstache," my daughter's sexy friend blurted out. "He looks like that guy from that gay movie we watched the other night!"

"You watch gay porn?" I asked surprised.

"Filter! Fay!" my daughter snapped at her friend, blushing slightly. "Use that filter between your head and your silly, little mouth. Remember?"

"Oh, sorry," Fay pouted. "I thought you said your parents were cool!"

"They are cool," Kia replied. "But you've just met them for fuck's sake!"

"Ok!" Fay said. "I'll tone it down."

I was startled by Kia's dominant demeanor and her use of raunchy language. She looked, acted and talked differently. She was clearly testing me, gauging my reaction to her words, tone and appearance. All she needed to do was to look down at my pants and see my dick move and throb...and she did. She smirked mischievously as her gaze shifted between my face and my crotch area before she turned her attention to her mother.

"Hi baby," Lola said, hugging our daughter as tightly as she could.

"Look at you Mom!" Kia smiled. "Still teasing poor, horny guys every little chance you get, huh?"

"Always!" my wife chuckled.

"Are you planning to pick up someone here at the airport?"

"Maybe," Lola chuckled. "You never know."

"Your mom is so fucking hot," my daughter's friend blurted again. "Wow!"

"Sorry guys," my daughter said. "This is my very rude girlfriend Fay."

"Nice to see you in person Lola," Fay said and hugged my wife as if she had known her all her life.

"It's nice meeting you too," Lola replied with a warm smile.

"When Kia showed me the video for Lollipop, I creamed my panties," the hot girl confessed. "You were so damn hot in that video... and your voice... oh my God! Fuck! You are even more gorgeous in real life!"

"Thanks honey... I guess," Lola said grinning with pride. "Where did you find that video Kia?"

"It's up on your fan site!" Kia smiled and then laughed naughtily. "Your hot ass is all over the web!"

"There's a fan site? Can we check that out when we get home honey?" my wife asked me.

"Sure babe," I replied.

I had actually started the whole fan thing. We were selling more digital albums and songs than ever. More money is always better than ledd money. I had not mentioned this to Lola because she didn't want to know about the business and where the money came from. After all, I was the one who had turned her talent into a gold mine for both of us.

"Fay is going to stay with us for a while," Kia said looking at me. "I hope that's all right with you?"

"Sure Bubbles," I said. "She can have the guest house all to herself."

"Actually I thought maybe both of us could stay at the guest house, Daddy," my daughter said with a grin.

"Yes... I'm kind of a screamer... if you know what I mean," Fay added. "We don't want to disturb you in the middle of the night with my screams."

"What the fuck did I just tell you Fay?" Kia hissed at her sexy friend. "Too much info, too soon!"

"Sorry!" Fay pouted again.

I wondered if the clueless beauty knew that Kia was not really mad at her. Maybe their constant bickering was just a playful act of love. In the end, It really didn't matter. The fact that my daughter was fucking this scatter-brained hottie was enough to turn me on further beyond redemption.

"It's ok girls," my wife said. "You can have the guest house all to yourselves and fuck as loud, and as much as you want. I'll call the housekeepers on our way and they'll have it ready for you by the time we reach home."

"Yeah... what your mother said," I added. "Now let's get out of here before they arrest us!"

"Who's going to arrest us?" Fay asked innocently.

"The boob police," Lola said jokingly. "Too many sexy boobs in one place could be illegal here."

"Is boob police real?" Fay asked again.

"Let's get going girls," my wife laughed. "I'll explain on our way to the car."

"Your dad has a huge hard on!" Fay whispered a bit too loudly to Kia as we walked towards the exit.

"Shush!" Kia whispered back, lightly slapping her friend's pretty butt cheek and giggled quietly.

"That's so fucking hot," Fay said again in a way too audible whisper. "I think it's for you!"

Kia grasped her friend's wrist and began walking very fast, placing some distance between us.

"Shame on you!" Lola whispered, hitting my arm with her elbow.

Damnit! Everybody knows. I am going to melt away from shame.

I had a boner for my own sweet daughter and everyone knew about it. I was doomed; there was no going back from this situation. Kia turned her head and smiled at me, then started talking to Fay, then both giggled like little girls.

"Fuckin' hell, babe," Lola whispered into my ear, grabbing my forearm and squeezing tightly. "We're going to fuck our own daughter...soon, right? I mean...really? Ooh!"

I did not dare reply to my wife's daring statement. I feared that if I did, it wouldn't come true, and I definitely wanted, no needed this one to come true.

3

I was reading a paper while drinking my protein shake at a table when my daughter entered the kitchen. She had taken a shower and changed into a pair of even sexier, low cut jeans and a more seductively revealing tank top. Her beautiful hooters looked incredibly firm and from the look of their protruding, stone-hard nipples, both of them very happy to see me. I could see the crack of her ass and her sexy, tiny panties when she leaned into the fridge to look for something cold to drink.

"Daddy, I need to ask you something," she said while opening a can of beer. "But I don't know how!"

"What honey?" I asked looking up at her. "You need money for a new pair of jeans because you've grown out of the ones you're wearing now?"

My hot girl giggled melodiously and said, "Very funny Daddy."

"Well... I can easily see your cute butt crack!" I confessed.

"Shame on you Daddy!" my daughter said feigning modesty. "Are you checking out your own daughter's intergluteal cleft?"

"Yes!" I chuckled. "I believe I have no other choice but to stare at your cleft when it's right in front of my face."

Kia laughed lightly and said, "Is this your passive way of being strict Daddy?"

"Good heavens... no!" I said more seriously. "I'm just having fun with my daughter. Who am I to preach morals to anyone?"

"Are you flirting with me then, Daddy?"

"Are you teasing me Bubbles?"

"Maybe I'm testing you!"

"Oh," I chuckled. "So now you're psycho analyzing your own father?"

"Yes I am using the good old show-your-father-your-ass-crack method!" my daughter said, smiling cutely.

"Nothing wrong with that method, I guess."

"Do you want to touch it?"

"Touch what?" I asked.

"My butt!"

Kia approached the table. Facing me, she sat on my lap as if she were about to give me a lap dance.

"Put your hand inside my pants... Daddy," she said in a sexy, low whisper.

She sighed deeply when I obediently slid my hands down her tight pants and cupped her tight, right ass cheek. She grasped my face with her tender hands and leaned forward.

"Squeeze my f...oh....fucking butt, Daddy," she said, her soft breath feeling super-hot upon my face.

I squeezed her firm, hot butt cheek. My sexy daughter moaned and purred like a kitten.

"Kiss me Daddy!" she whispered, her breath hot on my lips.

I kissed her lightly. She kissed me back, sliding her sexy tongue past my quivering lips, and inside my mouth

Oh no, this can't be true. She's fucking kissing me. Oh God;

She began whimpering softly into my mouth when I squeezed her mound harder. Slowly, she began humping my knees. I placed my free hand behind her lovely neck and pulled her face into mine. She licked my lips, then pulled her face back, breaking free from the grasp of my mouth and lips.

"Well just so you know Daddy," my daughter panted, looking into my eyes. "I was a nerd for such a long time. I didn't do anything fun at all. I didn't even know how to have fun... until one day, I met Fay."

"Yes, the famous screamer," I interrupted my daughter. "Sorry honey. Go on."

"She saved me from turning into a sad, shriveled bore!"

"God bless her!"

"Now I want to have some fucking fun, just like you and Mom. I want to try new things. I want to be naughty and...you know, with lots of guys and girls. I want to do stupid things like a normal girl."

"I guess you're a late bloomer."

"I tried a relationship with a guy once. He broke my heart. I was completely broken until I met Fay, and she pulled me out darkness; she saved my life!"

"God bless her!"

"God bless who?" my wife asked cheerfully as she entered the kitchen followed by Fay.

"Fay!" I said.

"Yes?" Fay replied, confused.

"God bless you," Kia said chuckling.

"Thanks," Fay said sheepishly. " But I didn't sneeze!"

"What's your hand doing down my daughter's pants?" Lola asked, smiling mischievously.

"Oh!" I said, starting to remove my hand from Kia's hot ass cheek. Lola swiftly grabbed my wrist and shoved my hand down Kia's pants again.

"There, it looks much better like this," she said, winking at Kia. "So what were you doing?"

"We were just having a conversation," Kia said, smiling at her mother.

"Oh," Lola smiled. "I see!"

"I was just telling Daddy that I want to be more like you guys," Kia explained to her mother as she got up from my lap. "I don't want the heartache of a relationship and falling in love."

"That's ok honey," Lola approved.

"I think I want to swing...you know...like you guys do."

"Oh? Ok!"

"But I'm scared at the same time," Kia confessed. "It takes time to find a group of people that I can trust."

"A group of friends to fuck?" Lola asked candidly.

"Yes!" Kia said with a sigh of relief. "To fuck like crazy!"

Lola looked at me with her prettiest smile. I looked down at my paper, then at Kia's pretty face before finally shrugging at my wife.

"Should we help our daughter find a few new fuck buddies?" Lola asked me, her face radiating raw mischief.

"I don't know honey," I replied, doing my to conceal my excitement.

Fay looked at us puzzled. Kia was holding her breath.

"I don't see anything wrong with it," Lola said. "Do you?"

"Bax's son and daughter joined our group last year and nobody complained," I pointed out.

"Are you kidding me?" my wife chuckled. "Everyone was so fucking turned on when Jill and Tom joined us. They were only disappointed when Bax and Suzy didn't fuck their kids at the party!"

"You almost passed out when Bax and Suzy fucked the kids in front of us," I reminded Lola.

"It was too fucking hot!" Lola confessed. "I wished that I had lots of kids who could fuck the shit out of me in front of everyone!"

Kia and Fay were standing there listening to our conversation, their cheeks had turned as red as a couple of tomatoes.

Our good friends Bax and Suzy only fucked their children in our presence. They did not want to risk others finding out about their secret family affairs.

"Honey, do you want come to our next fuck party?" my wife asked our daughter. "Is that what you want?"

"Can I... Mommy?" Kia asked excitedly.

"I can't see why not honey," my wife said in a reassuring tone. "If that's really what you want, it's ok with me and your father."

"Is it really ok with you Daddy?" Kia asked looking at me expectantly.

"Yes Bubbles," I said, hoping that my wife and daughter could not notice the incredible excitement in my voice.

"Hey, what about me?" Fay asked, pouting like a little girl.

"Of course you can join us too honey," my wife said, smiling lovingly at Kia's ditzy girlfriend.

"When is your next party?" Kia asked, trying to contain her excitement.

"It was our turn to host this week, but we were going to move it to Bax and Suzy's place this Saturday since you decided to come home early," Lola said. "Now that things have changed we'll turn it into a welcome home party and have it right here at our place."

"Maybe we should make it a private party," I suggested. "Only Bax, Suzy, their kids and us?"

"Hmm...good call babe," Lola enthused. "All of us can fuck like crazy without worrying about who thinks what about you know what!"

"Sounds good," I agreed, I did not know what else to say.

"You mean you guys...I mean you...Daddy...too and me?" Kia mumbled, clearly overwhelmed by Lola's suggestion. "In the same room, or...?"

"You, me and Daddy what?," Lola teased.

"Nothin'," Kia replied, her cute cheeks blushing bright red.

"I'm calling dibs on your mom!" Fay shouted cheerfully.

"What the f..." Kia said, clearly a bit irritated.

"Easy honey," Lola said, her eyes glowing with lust. "Of course, you can fuck me as much as you want, Fay!"

"Meow," Fay cheered and planted a sexy, little kiss on Lola's cheek.

"Ooh, I'm so excited," my wife said joyfully. "Girls, we need to go shopping!"

As my hot, horny girls left the kitchen, I gulped down the remainder of my protein shake and leaned back in my chair. I was so happy that I was sitting down behind a table during our surreal conversation and nobody could see the rocket in my pants.

Shit! Fuck me!!! What the fuck just happened?

4

My best friend, Bax, leaned back in his chair, looking at me thoughtfully.

"I think the coffee girl wants me bad," he said smiling handsomely. "Last time she drew a heart on my Cap!"

"Yeah sure," I said sarcastically. "That hot eighteen-year-old Polish girl wants you really bad!"

"What did she draw on yours?"

"A leaf!"

"There you go!" my best friend declared, grinning winningly. "Don't be such a jealous sourpuss!"

"Ok... you win Bax. Hot coffee-girl wants you so much she can barely hold on to her panties," I said.

"Is she Polish?"

"Probably," I shrugged.

"So what were we talking about?"

"My daughter. Her friend. My dilemma!"

"Yeah, so Kia wants to fuck her father... and?"

"I don't know."

"You don't want to fuck her?"

"No!" I insisted. "I mean, fuck!"

"Oh... I see!" Bax smirked.

"Tell me the story of your first time with your kids," I said lowering the volume of my voice.

I looked at my best friend's handsome face and his mischievous smile, then smiled back nervously. I had known Bax for over ten years. He was a tall, muscular, handsome and extremely charming forty-five-year old man. With his thick blond hair and striking green eyes, he looked much more Nordic than I did.

Lola and I hooked up with Bax and his wife Suzy through a sex personal ad in a magazine. The four of us had been sex buddies and best friends since then. I always shared my deepest secrets with Bax. When my wife and the girls left to go shopping, I called Bax and asked him to meet me at a café near our villa.

"Well, Suzy was dying to fuck the kids," Bax confessed. "One night we told the kids that if they wanted, they could come into our bedroom and surprise us while we were fucking. They both took us up on our offer, came to our bedroom and started watching and touching us while we fucked. Then Jill said that she wanted to fuck us all with Suzy's strap on, and she did. Then I fucked my son's ass while my wife and daughter watched and touched us. After that, Tom fucked his sister, mother and me in the ass and so on."

"Wow!" I couldn't believe that this story still turned me on after hearing it countless times. "Still no regrets?"

"Come on buddy," Bax said, shaking his head. "You know we all love fucking each other too much, especially Suzy. She is obsessed with fucking those kids."

"Our wives are so fucking crazy," I said with a grin.

"Yeah," Bax agreed, "but we won't have it any other way!"

"Do you think we're sick?"

Bax looked at me thoughtfully and said, "Society says it's ok for others to have sex with your children, I mean it's ok for any creep or asshole to fuck your sweet girl, but you can't do it because you made her? Does that seem fair to you?"

I sat quietly and listened to my friend's argument, nodding or shaking my head in response.

"I wanted to sleep with my kids," he continued, "and they wanted to sleep with me and their mother. They are consenting adults and so are we. As long as everyone knows and is ok with it, I don't see the harm in it!"