Out of This World!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," I nodded sheepishly.

"You need to take it easy buddy," Bax said with his patented charming smile. "Just go with the flow and have fun instead of arguing with people who love you."

"Ah... you're so sweet," I said with a grin. "I love you too man!"

"Shut up you asshole!" Bax joked. "Did you get that box of wine I sent you?"

"Oh yeah. Did you make that in your toilet?"

"You wish," Bax chuckled. "My cousin sent it to me from Italy. He keeps sending me that crap. I can pick it up when I see you on Saturday."

"No... it's ok... Lola likes it. She says it gives her a fruity buzz!"

"Your cappuccino sir," the hot barista said as she placed a cup and a napkin in front of Bax.

"Did she hear us?" Bax asked worriedly.

I just smiled and shrugged. I really didn't care if she had heard us or not.

"I told you she wanted me!" Bax grinned as he looked down at the table.

"Then why didn't you ask for her phone number?"

"I didn't have to," he handed me the napkin.

I looked at the side of the napkin in disbelief.

A phone number!

When I left the café I was feeling much better, but as I got closer to the villa and saw that Lola and the girls were back from their shopping trip, my heart started to pound hard and fast.

So many emotions started buzzing like butterflies inside my head, and my guts.

I need a strong antacid! I thought as I walked slowly toward the entrance of my house.

5

As I opened the door I heard loud music playing on our sound system. The song was Lollipop, Lola's first hit single from her platinum first album.

"That's it... shake your hips... boobs... boobs... shake... now your ass," Lola's exuberant voice came from the living room followed by Fay and Kia's cheerful giggles.

When I entered the room my jaw almost dropped to the floor. Fay, Kia and Lola were dancing to Lollipop, wearing sexy schoolgirl lingerie, each holding a big red lollipop in their hands. Lola was teaching the girls her Lollipop dance steps.

"Oh, hi honey!" Lola said cheerfully. She stopped dancing when she saw me enter the room.

"Hi Daddy!" Kia giggled.

"Hi Mr. Bergstrom!" Fay said, panting heavily.

"Hi girls," I mumbled. "Don't let me interrupt."

"Oh, you're not stopping us," my wife said and licked her lollipop seductively. "We're done for tonight. Let me turn down the music."

After turning down the volume on the sound system Lola walked towards me and put her sexy hand behind my neck. She pulled my face into hers and kissed me hotly on my mouth.

"Do you like my hair Mister Bergstrom?" Lola said with her cutest Marilyn Monroe impersonation.

Just like Kia and Fay, my wife's hair was tied with ribbons into cute girlish pigtails.

"Yes... I like..."

"Do you like it or love it Mister Bergstrom?"

"Love! Definitely love it!"

"How about my outfit Mr. Bergstrom?"

"Love it! Definitely!"

"Why is your dad talking like Ray Man?" Fay abruptly asked in her usual candid manner.

"It's Rain man," Kia corrected her friend.

"That's what I said," Fay replied cluelessly. "Why is talking like that?"

It took a few seconds before all of us burst into laughter.

"Girls, will you help me demonstrate our outfits for Mr. Bergstrom?" my wife cheered, winking at the girls.

I sat down in a comfy chair and waited excitedly to see what my sexy girls had in store for me. Lola ordered Fay to stand in front of me and asked Kia to point at the different pieces of her friend's sexy outfit while she described them to me.

"This, my dear husband... is called a halter bra," Lola said seductively.

"It's a plaid, schoolgirl, halter bra," my daughter interjected while slowly caressing her friend's bra with the tip of her exquisite index finger.

"Thank you honey," my wife smiled. "As you may have noticed we're all wearing different colors of the same type of outfit."

Fay's color was blue. Kia was wearing a pink set and my wife wore red.

"Yes I have indeed noticed," I said, grinning sheepishly. "Thank you for that. Now I can easily tell who's who!"

"Yes, I thought you needed some help telling the difference between us," my wife giggled like a schoolgirl. "Now this little piece of clothing is a tiny skirty garter belty thingy, and is called a mini skirtini!"

"Skirtini?" I asked, gazing at the scanty piece of fabric.

"That's right," my wife smiled. "Mini skirtini. It doubles as a garter belt."

"You mean a nano skirtini!" Kia corrected her mother again while pointing sexily at the tiny skirt.

"Nano?" my wife pouted.

"That's right, a garter nano skirthingy," Fay added, her sexy eyes sparkling with juvenile mischief. "I was listening to the sexy sales lady when she was explaining all this."

"Oh, I see," I said, feigning awe. "So that's how your stockings are attached to the itsy, bitsy skirthingy?"

"Right!" Fay smiled proudly. "Because it doubles as a garter beltini!"

"I'm so glad you were paying attention to the sales lady Fay," I laughed.

"Oh yeah," Fay said. "That sales lady was really hot. She made my... hmm... lady parts really wet!"

"This little chickie wanted to fuck everything that moved today," Kia reported.

"No," Fay protested. "Just the hot sales lady at the lingerie store, and Kia, umm...and her mom!"

"Oh?" Kia laughed. "Sorry baby!"

"Show him the matching G-string honey," Lola said to Kia.

My daughter slowly pulled up her friend's super tiny skirtini and said, "Tada! It's so fucking tiny, Daddy!"

My heart started to beat faster when my daughter ran her fingers up and down her friend's tiny panties. I could see black strands of pussy hair sticking out from the sides of Fay's tiny G-string.

"Doesn't she look so goddamn, fucking hot in these Daddy?" My daughter asked teasingly.

"Hmm," I cleared my throat. "Very cute... yes!"

"She says she wants to shave her pussy," my daughter said looking into my eyes, waiting for my reaction. "I don't like bald pussies. How about you Daddy?"

"I like them trimmed," I heard myself say in a low, excited voice. "I don't like them completely shaved, no."

"Did you hear that Fay?" my daughter smacked her friend's ass, before squeezing one butt cheek tightly. "My daddy doesn't like bald pussies either."

"Aw!" Fay yelped. "All right, I won't shave. I want your father to be happy with my coochie."

"He won't fuck you if you shave your kitty," Kia said, grinning devilishly.

"You won't?" Fay asked me, pouting like a baby.

"I..."

"I can trim it for you honey," my wife came to my rescue.

"Really?"

"Will you let me do it?"

"Oh gawd yeah!" Fay cheered. "Of course I'll let you do it. I'll let you do anything you want to my pussy...and please do everything to my pussy."

"Ok," my wife said. "Tonight right before we go to bed I'll trim your pussy and then if you're a good girl, I will fuck you silly."

"How?"

"How what?"

"How will you fuck me silly?"

"Hmm, let me think," Lola said, pausing for dramatic effect. "With my tongue, my fingers, a strap on, and..."

"Oh god," Fay sighed, excited out of her mind. "Mmm....I think...I'm gonna come!"

"Do you think I can fit my fist up her tiny pussy, Kia?" my wife asked our amused daughter.

"Ooh," Kia cheered. "Yeah Mommy, I'll help you fist my little silly kitty!"

Fay's cheeks turned red. Her body started to shudder when Kia began to rub her visibly swollen pussy lips through the thin fabric of her panties. My cock had become painfully hard, straining forcefully against my pants. Fay started to moan as my daughter pulled her panties aside, exposing the juicy folds of her friend's cute cunt.

"Look at her hot coochie-pie Daddy," my daughter urged me. "Ooh, It's throbbing like crazy. I can feel it, it's beating like a sexy, little heart."

My beautiful daughter looked directly into my eyes and smiled lustily as she inserted her middle finger into her friend's wet slit. Tiny rivers of come juice began to trickle down Fay's thighs, dripping all over my daughter's fingers and wrist. I had never seen a woman get so extremely wet so rapidly.

"Oh, gawd!" Fay sighed deeply. "Are...hmm...you finger fucking me in front of your parents?"

"I want my father to see how fucking wet you can get," my daughter replied in a thick, sexy voice as she slowly fucked her friend's pussy with her finger.

"Your hot mother can see it too!"

"Yes my little fuck doll," Kia said, looking into Fay's hot eyes. "My mother can see it too."

"What... ooh... about discretion and all that shit?" Fay whimpered as she slowly gyrated her hips.

"Do you want me to stop finger fucking you?" Kia snapped.

"Nonono!" Fay moaned. "Oh god... no! Keep fucking my pussy!"

"One more finger?"

"Yes... please!" the girl gasped.

"Stand still!"

"Can't... ooh!" Fay mumbled as she slammed her steaming cunt down and up, taking my daughter's fingers deeper into her cute slit. The beautiful folds of her pussy gripped my daughter's slick fingers so tightly that Kia had to struggle to pull them back.

"Fuck yeah," Kia gasped. "I love that fucking tight cunt. Can you see how tight she is Daddy?"

I nodded sheepishly and watched mesmerized as my daughter's glistening, wet fingers fucked her hot friend's moist snatch. Up, down, up and down again. Fay placed her fingers on her clit and started to rub hard.

"Did I say you could play with your fucking clit?" my daughter barked at her friend.

"May I?" Fay asked.

"No!"

"But..."

"I said no!" my daughter said sternly before playfully biting her friend's well-toned hip.

Suddenly Kia began to plunge her two fingers into her friend's cunt frantically. Fay's legs started to shake as she wiggled her ass up and around, spreading her shaking legs wide apart, knees bent. She gasped and mewled hotly as she pushed her sopping wet cunt up and down to meet the rhythmic thrust of Kia's fingers.

"Oh, wow, ooh, oh, mmm," Fay mewled shakily and moaned as she rode my daughter's sexy fingers.

Lola, who was now practically drooling, approached our daughter's sexy friend and started caressing the girl's flat tummy. Fay began to cry and whine as soon as my wife's sexy fingers touched her well-toned abs and hips.

"Ooh, yeah...fuck!" Fay cried, her eyes fixed on Lola's tender, loving fingers. "Mmm, Lola, mmm, ooh!"

"Come on closer Daddy," Kia purred. "I want you to spit on this sexy slut's twitching cunt for me."

As if moving in a fever dream, I dragged my chair closer to where the action was taking place and leaned forward until my face was only an inch away from Fay's hot cunt. My spit landed on my daughter's fingers and she quickly worked it into her friend's fuck hole. Kia's hot boobs bounced up and down in her scanty bra as she pounded her friend's pussy with her fingers. Fay started to squirm and pant heavily when Lola began to touch and scratch her pubic hair.

"Touch it, scratch it, slap it, Lola," Fay almost screamed. "Tear my fucking pussy apart!"

Lola scratched the girl's overheated muff and spat on it before slapping her distended clit with three fingers. Fay began to coo like a baby, tears running down her flushed cheeks.

"Oh fuckkkkkk, fuck, fuck!" the hot girl cried as she gazed down and watched my wife's sexy fingers spank her clit and pussy lips hard and fast.

"Smell it Daddy!" Kia said. "Come closer and smell her hot cunt!"

My nose almost touched the squirming girl's pulsating clit as I sniffed her musky, hot cunt. Kia slapped Fay's ass, making her jerk forward. For a few seconds my nose was tucked inside the folds of Fay's wet pussy.

Kia continued fucking her friend with her hot fingers, in and almost all the way out, up and down, left and right. My daughter's arm was now completely drenched with clear pussy juice, all the way down to her elbow.

"Kiss it Daddy!" Kia purred as she pushed her friend's ass forward. "Kiss her hard, little clittie."

I extended my tongue and licked Fay's swollen clit before taking it between my lips. I sucked, and sucked hard. Lola's fingers where scratching the girl's cunt lips right next to my mouth. From the corner of my eye, I could see Lola's glowing blue eyes. She was beside herself with lust, watching me intently with a lust-crazed expression on her gorgeous face.

"Oooooh... fuuuuck!" Fay whimpered loudly. "God, fucking damn motherfuking... shiiiiit!"

"That's it Daddy," Kia purred. "Suck on it. Suck harder. Ooh god Daddy. Suck my rowdy girl's nasty clit, yeah."

"I'm gonna come!" Fay mewled with desperation, raw lust audible in her throaty voice. "Gonna come!"

"Don't make her come Kia," my wife said. "Save it for later, for me!"

"No!" Fay pleaded. "Keep fucking me. Let me come please!"

"Stop fingering her cunt Kia!" Lola hissed. "I want to make her come first!"

"Too late Mommy!" my daughter giggled, removing her fingers from Fay's crotch.

Fay's pussy began to twitch and throb like no pussy I had ever seen before. Instinctively, I jerked my face back, watching those wet folds as they convulsed, throbbed, pulsated and finally opened and closed like an exotic flower.

"Comiiiiiiiing!" Fay shrieked as she suddenly squirted a huge amount of female cum juice all over my daughter's beautiful face.

The girl's sexy legs and thighs shook wildly as a second wave of orgasm rippled through her slender body. This time around, a strong stream of cunt juice splashed all over me, drenching my head, face and shirt.

"Shit!" I gasped in surprise. As soon as I opened my mouth another load of cum juice landed directly inside my mouth, splashing down my throat.

"You came all over my father's face, you little cunt!" Kia said to her friend feigning anger. "You came in his mouth!"

"I'm sorry," Fay cried like a little girl.

"You better be!" Kia said, playfully spanking her friend's cute butt cheeks. "My mom and I are going to punish you for this!"

"I'm gonna spank your hot, little ass until you cream all over my knees," Lola threatened the girl playfully.

Then my wife suddenly began to lick my face before kissing me hotly on my mouth.

"Oh god!" she then gasped. "That was so fucking hot! I wish I could squirt like that!"

"You can Mommy," Kia replied with a wicked grin. "It's just a matter of pushing the right buttons."

"Right buttons?"

"Yeah," Kia whispered hotly as she kissed Lola's flushed cheek. She then reached for Lola's bra and pulled down one of its cups, freeing one delicious breast. She pinched and twisted her mother's hard nipple between her thumb and index finger and husked, "Just like this hot, little button here... Mommy!"

"Ooh, I see," Lola gasped. "You naughty girl!"

Kia laughed, releasing Lola's nipple, she kissed her mother on her luscious lips.

"You should have let me make your sexy friend come," Lola pouted cutely.

"Don't worry Mommy," my daughter reassured my wife. "She can come like this all night!"

"Sounds great," Lola cheered. "Let's go girls and have some more fun!"

"Where are we going?" I asked my wife.

"You're not going anywhere!" Lola smiled wickedly. "I'm too horny to wait for later. I'm going to trim Fay's pussy and then fuck her brains out."

"And why exactly do I have to stay here?"

"Because I'm saying so!"

"But..."

"No buts! Be a good boy and listen to your mommy... I mean wifey!"

"Are you going to take care of this at least?" I said pointing at my aching boner.

"No," my wife laughed. "I'm sleeping with the girls tonight. You can call Rocco and fuck him all night if you want."

"Who's Rocco?" Kia asked.

"Don't worry about it honey," Lola said. "Let's go girls."

I watched my three giddy girls leave the living room. My daughter looked at me and winked. I winked back at her.

"Don't forget to kick Rocco out when you're done with him," my wife said right before she left the room. "Fuck his brains out for me, ok?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"Tear his cute pooper apart," she said with a smile and a wink.

"Oh," Kia pouted. "I wanna watch Daddy rip Rocco's ass!"

"Me too!" Fay cheered.

"Later my darlings," Lola said as she walked towards the guesthouse.

I sat there, overwhelmed with lust, dazed and confused. Those images of Kia's fingers smacking Fay's clit, thrusting up and down into her juicy, tight cunt, pulling and twisting her mother's nipple, her smiling face, her eyes radiating with mischief and lust, they raced through my mind like a movie trailer.

The taste of Fay's sweet and salty pussy juice was still fresh in my mouth. I needed to fuck someone more than ever. Most of all I needed to fuck the living shit out of my own daughter's sweet cunt and pretty face, but I had to wait. This was pure torture.

One minute later I picked up the phone and dialed Rocco's phone number.

6

Rocco and I hurriedly undressed in the master bedroom. I sighed deeply when I saw the boy's beautiful, naked body. After throwing him on the bed, I climbed between his legs with a tube of lubricant in my hand. I started with smacking the boy's throbbing cock with my own extremely hard shaft.

"You're so fucking hard!" Rocco gasped as I grabbed both of our cocks in one fist and poured some lube all over them.

I stroked our cocks together in one fist as I looked into the boy's hot eyes. I knew that I was going to fuck him harder than ever.

He knew it too.

"From now on," I said, squeezing our cocks harder together, "your name is Fuck Boy!"

"Yes, sir!" he replied, his mouth dry with anticipation.

"Tonight I'm gonna fuck the living shit out of you, Fuck Boy!"

"Mmm," he moaned, looking at my fist where I was squeezing, rubbing and grinding our throbbing dicks together.

I let go of his cock, grasped the base of my shaft and began smacking his hard cock and heavy balls with my own dick.

"Do you like the way I'm smacking your cock and balls Fuck Boy?" I asked Rocco.

"Yes Mr. Bergstrom!"

"Good boy!" I said, leaning forward and kissing him roughly on his lips.

"Keep smacking my cock with your big dick Mr. Bergstrom!" the boy purred.

"Like this? Is this how you like it?"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Oh, fuck yes Mr. Bergstrom!" the boy gasped. "Your cock is so thick and hard. I can't wait to take it up my ass!"

I reached for the boy's nipples and started pinching, pulling and twisting. Then I leaned in and took one nipple into my mouth, sucking as hard as I could.

"Mmmmmyeah! Fuuuuuck!"

"You're such a beautiful boy."

"Thank you Sir!"

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now?"

"Oh god, yes Sir! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard... please!"

"I will, Fuck Boy. Lift your legs up and hold onto your ankles for me!"

I put the engorged helmet of my dick against the boy's crinkly anus and slowly pushed forward.

"Ugh... deeper, Sir, deeper!"

"I'm half way in my beautiful boy."

"Shove your big cock all the way up my fuck hole!"

"Ah, here you go, Fuck Boy. Almost there."

"Oh god! You're filling me up so good Sir!"

"Relax your shit hole for me... ah, that's it! My whole cock is up inside you."

"Nffffgod"

"Don't move son. Let me kiss your beautiful mouth."

Our lips locked in a passionate kiss. Rocco started moaning and grunting into my mouth as I began to fuck him slowly. I broke our kiss and licked his entire face before taking his earlobe between my lips.

"Fuck me with your hot, big dick."

"Like this?" I asked as I picked up the pace of my thrusts. "Is this what you want?"

"Oh fuck...yessssir!"

"Harder?"

"Yeah!"

"Faster?"

"I love the way you're fucking me...eeee...Sir!"

"Take this... and this... and this, Fuck...Boy!"

"You're such an animal tonight... Sir!"

"Do you like it?"

"Shit yeah...fuck...fuck...fuck...me...eee...eee!"

"Lola told me to rip your pooper apart."

"Yeah, do it... tear it apart... please!"

The boy raised his head and started to lick my sweaty chest and suck on my hard nipples. The force of my fucking rocked his young body back and forth on the bed. His shoulders banged against the headboard, his full balls jiggled and his hard cock throbbed as I fucked him with everything I had.