Out of This World!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DionysusK
DionysusK
69 Followers

"I'm coming sweetie," I panted. "Gonna shoot, inside your hot pussy, Bubbles!"

"Fuck yes!" Lola yelled. "Come inside her! Fill her up, babe!"

"Oh god," my baby sobbed, hot tears of joy, lust and love running down her sweet, flushed, sweat-drenched cheeks. "Come inside me Daddy. Fill my fucking pussy with your hot cum. Come all over my fucking ass Mommy!"

"You fucking sexy fuckers!" Lola screamed at the top of her lungs. "I can't stop coming! I'm gonna die...fucking shit!"

I shoved my dick as far inside my daughter as it would go, forcing her shuddering body down and against her mother's wildly erupting cunt. Lola was still coming. She tried to scream, but her voice was gone.

She grunted through gritted teeth, letting the last wave of a series of small but intense orgasms pass through her convulsing crotch. I finally let the strongest orgasm of my life take over me and started to spurt an endless, heavy load of hot cum into my little angel's throbbing cunt.

"Daddy, oh, sweet Daddy," Kia chanted breathlessly. "I love you, love you, love, oh!"

Kia closed her eyes. Her young body still shook with the aftermath of her strong climax. I kissed her luscious lips. Softly. Gently. Lovingly. She kissed me back, moaning weakly. She whispered, "I fucking love you Daddy!"

"I love you too... so much, sweetie," I whispered back, kissing her deeply on her lovely mouth.

Letting out a deep sigh, Lola finally slumped down on the sofa. Kia sat down right on top of her pussy. I sat down next to my wife and daughter and took a deep breath. I looked at Kia's tired, but happy face. I had just fucked my own daughter, and it was the most beautiful sexual experience of my adult life. Then I realized that Bax and his hot family had been watching us wide-eyed through out the entire hot, incestuous fuck session.

"How hot was it?" I asked Bax with a content, tired smile on my face.

"You're asking me?" he chuckled.

"Yeah," I gasped. "How did it look?"

"Simply out of this world!" Bax whispered and kissed me on my mouth.

Out of this world! I repeated in my mind and shoved my tongue deep into my hot friend's loving mouth... Mmm, Indeed. Out of this world!

DionysusK
DionysusK
69 Followers