Out of This World!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DionysusK
DionysusK
70 Followers

"Shit, that feels so good!" I grunted.

"Mff?"

"Yeah!"

"Aaaahhhh...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me!"

I looked down, watching my slick dick as it plunged back and forth into the handsome young man's clinging asshole. I grabbed Rocco's cock in my hand and started to stroke him firmly as I fucked the shit out of his shit chute.

"Fuck... gonna come soon!" the boy cringed.

"Go ahead and come for me baby boy! Come for Daddy my sweet boy! Come for me Fuck Boy!"

"I'm fucking coming, sir!" the boy whined and shuddered as his cock spurted load after load of hot cum all over our six pack abs.

"Shit! Me too," I announced as I started to fill the boy's asshole with my hot cum.

After a short recess, and a quick snack I fucked Rocco again in the kitchen. He almost passed out when I fucked him extremely hard from behind. I held onto his hips and his muscular shoulders as I pounded him mercilessly.

This time I came all over his back, head and neck.

After that, I fucked him one more time, this time on a sofa while I looked into his hot eyes.

Then I sent him home and went to sleep in a lounge chair beside our swimming pool.

I woke up once that night from the sound of Fay's loud, lusty screams.

"Oh god!" the girl was screaming her lungs out. "Fuck me Lola. Fuck me. Fuck me, I love it! I love it! I love it! Oooooooh!"

"Fuck her nasty, little cunt Mommy, yeah!" Kia was screaming. "Make that little whore come all over your pretty face, Mommy!"

What on earth is Lola doing to that girl? I thought before drifting back into sleep again.

7

Friday morning, I was trying to read the morning paper in the kitchen, waiting impatiently for my wife to show up. From where I sat I could see the poolside patio, the pool and the guesthouse through the full height window of our kitchen.

A short walkway connected the kitchen to our recently renovated patio. Lola had done a marvelous job decorating the patio with a luxurious, modern, black and white look. We had a great sex room inside the house but Lola wanted the option to throw full scale fuck parties outside and near the pool.

The patio had gradually become our main playground, complete with a wet bar, sex friendly furniture such as S shaped tantra chairs, a modified gynecological exam chair, a few Sybian machines and half a dozen premium sex swings and fuck slings.

Lola had chosen a low, circular sofa with matching round ottomans and a large circular bed in the middle of the patio. She also had placed a smaller matching circular sofa and a few extra large lounge chairs for sunbathing and fucking beside our beautiful lagoon shaped pool.

Lola finally showed up wearing a sheer, blue babydoll. Hair lovely, golden hair was pulled up in a sexy, messy bun. I watched her tall, seductive figure as she walked slowly toward me.

"Morning babe," she said cheerfully. "Will you make me some fresh coffee?"

I got up from behind the table, filled my stovetop Espresso maker with water and freshly ground, dark roasted coffee and placed it on a burner.

"Did you make it extra strong, babe?" Lola asked as she lit a cigarette.

"Yep," I nodded.

Lola took a deep, sexy drag from her cigarette and blew a velvety cloud of smoke through her nostrils.

I don't smoke and I know smoking is not a healthy habit, but I loved watching Lola smoke. She usually smoked after long and hot sex sessions, and of course always with her morning coffee. Not all women can make smoking look so damned sexy. I definitely have a smoking fetish, because watching her smoke always made me hot and horny.

Fortunately she quit smoking a few years ago after her nephew, who also happens to be my illegitimate son, knocked her up. Don't worry, I will tell you all about my son and his twin sister a bit later.

"Bend over the counter," I said sternly.

Grinning mischievously, she took a long, deep drag from her cigarette and obediently put her arms and elbows on the central counter, arching her sexy back she stuck her butt up in my direction. I lifted up the bottom of her babydoll and ran my fingers up and down her hairy pussy lips. It took less than a minute for her pussy to become soaking wet.

"Stick it in me and fuck me hard," Lola mewled. "Come on babe. Give it to me really hard!"

"Are you still horny?"

"Of course, I'm always hot for your super-dick!"

I pulled down my shorts and put the head of my throbbing, iron-hard cock inside my wife's supple pussy.

"God yes," my sexy wife moaned as she exhaled another cloud of smoke from her mouth. "Shove it in, shove your super-cock inside my pussy! All the way up my goddamn pussy, babe!"

I plunged forward, shoving my entire cock inside her wet hole with a single, furious thrust. From the tension of the muscles of her neck and triceps, I knew that she was going to tighten her pussy for me.

I groaned and grunted as her pink lips held onto my cock with a viselike grip. Lola moaned, grunted, whimpered, tightened her pussy, wiggled her ass slightly and smoked her cigarette as I fucked her slowly but firmly.

"What did you do her last night?" I asked panting heavily. "Details, please."

"Oh fuck!" Lola gasped. "I... oh... fucked that slut!"

"Which one?"

"Fay!"

"Just Fay?"

"Hmm?"

"What about Kia?"

"What about her? Oh shit... harder!" Lola cried. "Fuck me harder!"

"Did you fuck her too?"

"No! Faster... fuck me faster... you fucking perv!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"I watched her fuck Fay," my wife moaned. "Then we fucked that slut together!"

"What did you do to Kia... our daughter?"

"Oh fuck meeeee! Nothing!"

"Liar!" I barked and pulled my cock out of my wife's clinging pussy.

"Put it back in my slit and fuck me," Lola pleaded desperately. "Please baby. Keep fucking me."

"What did you do to Kia?" I demanded to know.

"Ok! Ok! Put it back in and I'll tell you."

"No!"

"All right... I played with her tits."

I shoved my cock back inside my wife's cunt.

"What else?"

"Fuck me harder and I'll tell you."

"What else did you do to her?"

"I touched her fucking clit."

I fucked my wife relentlessly as I kept on interrogating her.

"Did you lick her cunt?"

"Ooh... you're fucking me so good."

"Did you?"

"Yeahmmfffuck, I licked her hot pussy!"

"Did you make her come?"

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

"Did you make our little girl come?"

"She came... all over my fucking face!"

"Was it good?"

"Yes! It was so good! So wet!"

"How did she taste?"

"Delicious! You'll get to taste her soon. She wants to fuck you so bad!"

"I'm fucking coming!"

"Fuck, yes baby... fill me up with your hot cum!"

"Coming!"

"Ooh I'm fucking coming too. I love you... love you... love you."

"I love you... so fucking much!"

"Ooh god... yes!"

"Your coffee's ready," I panted as I pulled my cock out of my wife's wildly convulsing pussy.

"Oh by the way," my wife said smiling wickedly as she looked at me, "I didn't fuck Kia!"

"No?" I said somewhat relieved and disappointed at the same time.

"I'm waiting to do it while you watch... you idiot!"

"What did you do to her then?"

"I played with her hair and... we made out while Fay licked and fucked her cunt."

"You sexy, little devil!"

"But she really is looking forward to fucking you," Lola said with a naughty gleam in her eyes.

"Ahem," I cleared my throat nervously. "Why... what did she say?"

"Her exact words?"

"Hmm... yeah."

"I can't wait to fuck my Daddy!" Lola said, her devilish grin brightening her beautiful face.

"Well," I said with a sigh. "I guess I shouldn't disappoint her."

"No," Lola chuckled, caressing my flushed cheeks with her soft fingers. "You definitely should not."

We are going to fuck our daughter!

I sipped my coffee, looking at my wife's beautiful blushed face as she put out her cigarette in an ashtray before lighting a new one.

On Friday, I managed to avoid my daughter almost the entire day. First my wife took the girls out to get their nails done. When they came back I went out to get some wine and groceries for the party.

"Hi Daddy," my daughter said when I ran into her briefly as I was entering the kitchen. She was on her way out to get her hair done with her mother and Fay. "Bye Daddy!"

Bax stopped by later to work out with me. After a hard work out session I fucked my best friend's brains out on a gym bench.

"God!" Bax exclaimed after I emptied my balls inside his ass. "You almost tore my asshole apart buddy!"

"Sorry man," I replied. "Thinking about fucking Kia's driving me fucking nuts."

"That's all right, I know how you must be feeling right now," Bax laughed before kissing me on my mouth. "I love it when you fuck me raw anyway!"

We then went to see a movie. When I returned home my wife was waiting for me in our bed.

"You're not playing with the girls tonight?" I asked.

"No!" she replied. "We're saving our energy for tomorrow. You can fuck my face if you want!"

I could never say no to fucking my Lola's beautiful face. I straddled her head and caressed her golden hair lovingly while I pumped her mouth slowly with my hot rod until I squirted my boys down her throat.

Then we cuddled and I played with my wife's hair and scratched her back until she fell asleep with her head on my chest.

God, I love her so much!

8

Saturday morning I sat at the kitchen table reading my paper. Fay and Kia showed up wearing their hot schoolgirl lingerie. This time Lola started the coffee.

"Sit down and eat some breakfast girls," she said lovingly. "You'll need the energy!"

"I can't Mom. I'm too excited," Kia confessed. "If I eat now I'll probably throw it all up!"

"I'll make you some toast then," my wife said. "You won't be able to keep up with us if you fuck on an empty tummy."

"Thanks Mommy," Kia replied, smiling nervously.

"Nervous honey?" I asked my daughter.

"Yes Daddy!" Kia replied, looking at her stretched fingers.

"Let me see your nails," I said smiling.

"Pretty?" Kia said, showing me her new, pink manicure.

"Matches your outfit." I noted.

"Mine are blue!" Fay enthused, showing me her fingernails.

"Very pretty," I said.

Lola lit a cigarette and offered one to Kia.

"I thought you quit mom!" Kia said shaking her head.

"I thought so too," Lola replied with a smile.

"Kia and I don't smoke this stuff," Fay said when Lola offered her a smoke. "This stuff can kill you. We only smoke weed."

"Fay!" Kia exclaimed blushing.

"Pot?"

"Fayyyyy!"

"What?"

"Filter!"

"No baby, no more filter," Fay replied. "I think your mom broke my filter the other night."

Lola, Kia and I looked at each other and suddenly burst into laughter.

"You're so fucking cute Fay," Lola said when she finally stopped laughing. "I'm so happy that Kia brought you here. I think you'll make a great addition to our crazy, little family."

"Will you fuck me in front of everyone today Lola?" Fay asked, excited like a little girl. "I want to show the entire world how good you look with your face on my pussy!"

"Oh, baby!" Lola exclaimed. "I'll eat your cute, little cunt until you beg me to stop!"

"Not gonna happen," Fay said, giggling like a little girl.

***

"Is it back to school time already?" Bax asked as he looked with admiration at my gorgeous daughter and her hot, dark-haired friend.

"Yes Bax," I smiled. "Take off your clothes and have some wine."

"Is this the wine I brought you the other day?" Bax asked sipping on his wine.

"No, I don't want you to fall asleep on us with a fruity buzz," I joked. "This is a three hundred Euro bottle my friend."

"You're such a cheap snob," Bax laughed as he began to slip out of his clothes. "Do you like my outfit?"

Bax was wearing a black, leather jock strap with a zippered front. His ass was naked and easily accessible.

"The BDSM party is a few meters down the road honey," my wife said grinning. "This is the Bergstrom family fuck party!"

"What's wrong with this?" Bax objected. "I like leather!"

"I like it," Lola said, touching Bax's muscular butt cheek. "I love that ass. Can't wait to fuck it with my new ass-ripper strap-on!"

She then winked at me mischievously and gave Bax a kiss on his cheek before turning her attention to Tom, Bax's blonde, extremely pretty twenty-year-old son. He was wearing a black garter belt and fishnet stockings. The boy was not wearing any panties. His exposed cock began to throb as Lola gently ran her thumb over his piss hole.

"Nice outfit Tommy," Lola said to the blushing boy, slowly tugging on his cock with two fingers. "You always look yummy as fuck wearing girl's lingerie."

"Mom picked these up for me," Tom said.

"Will you let me braid your hair later, Tommy?" Kia asked, looking lustily at her childhood playmate's shoulder length, golden hair.

"Sure," Tom said with a beautiful smile. "I'll let you do anything you want to me, Kia."

"It's just like good old days," Kia said to Tom as she slowly removed her bra. "Jill and I used to dress you up in our clothes. You always looked so cute dressed up as a little girl!"

My daughter then removed her small panties and threw them right in my face. I inhaled the intoxicating scent of her pussy and stared mesmerized at her beautiful boobs, scrumptious naked pussy and neatly trimmed blonde bush. She smiled at me and pushed her mother aside, then grabbed Tom's hard cock in her small fist and began stroking him slowly.

Jill, Bax's tall and slender twenty-two--year-old daughter, slowly approached her brother and started to kiss and lick the side of his neck. Watching the hot, blonde licking, kissing and nibbling on his brother's neck made my already overexcited dick painfully hard.

"Jill!" Kia said, feigning disgust in her tone. "You dirty slut! He's your brother!"

Kia let go of Tom's cock for a short moment to brush back Jill's long, honey blonde hair from her face and kissed her childhood friend's luscious lips. Jill proceeded to cup her brother's heavy balls in her small hand, causing the boy to jerk his hip forward and moan deeply.

Jill was wearing white thigh high stockings and nothing else. Her shaved, puffy pussy looked good enough to eat. Tom grabbed his sister's firm, right tit and squeezed gently, causing the girl to moan and whimper softly.

"I want to see you fuck your sister tonight buddy," I said to Tom. "Right after I fuck your hot, little ass."

"Yes, Uncle Jon," Tom said shyly.

"You also have to help me fuck your mother," I said. "I'll do her pussy, you do her ass, ok?"

"Sure," Tom nodded.

"Good boy," I said with a smirk.

Bax's wife, Suzy, was a hot, forty-two-year-old, busty blonde. She approached her son from behind and started to squeeze his tight young butt cheeks.

Suzy was wearing a black garter belt, black stockings and a sheer, black bra. Her dark pink nipples stood erect as she knelt behind her son and started to drag her tongue up and down the crack of his ass. Tom started to moan and whimper when his mother parted his ass cheeks, spat in his asshole a few times before fucking it with her tongue.

"Suddenly I feel underdressed for this party," I said as I threw my T-shirt and shorts on a chair.

"Oh Daddy!" my daughter exclaimed, gazing at my throbbing hard on. "What a fucking beautiful cock! It's the first time I'm seeing it hard. It's sooo big and thick. Ooh!"

I looked at my hot, little girl and smiled.

"Here... I have a present for your dick!" Bax said, grasping my dick with his warm, loving fingers.

My handsome best friend fastened a leather cord around the base of my shaft and tightened it gently.

"Careful buddy!" I said worriedly. "Not so tight! Don't choke the poor old boy."

"It's supposed to be really tight!"

"All right," I gasped, loving the feeling of Bax's fingers and the tightness of the cord around the base of my throbbing shaft.

"Ooh," my wife's lusty moans came from behind me. "Use one more finger honey!"

I turned around and saw my wife leaning back in a sofa with her legs spread wide open and her feet on the floor. Standing on her knees on the floor in front of her, Fay was fingering Lola's pussy and spitting on her cunt lips.

"Mmm... yeah," Lola whimpered. "Finger my fucking pussy baby. I love it!"

"Oh gawd," Fay mewled as she pounded my sweet wife's juicy cunt with her slick fingers. "I love your pretty pussy, Lola...ooh!"

Lola slid down to the edge of the sofa seat. She pulled her feet back under her ass, ramming her cunt up and down, fucking on Fay's fingers. She then moved her ass up and down, back and forth, side to side, making it difficult for the girl to keep her fingers inside her cunt. She bucked her crotch upward, rubbing her clit against the girl's cute, little nose.

"Oooh... do you want me to lick your clit?" Fay asked teasingly.

"You know I want you to."

"What? Say it Lola!"

"Lick my clit! Suck on it! Bite it!"

"Ask me nicely."

"Put your fucking mouth on my clit...right fucking now!"

"Jeezewuz, all right... here you go," Fay said and started to flick my wife's distended clit with her cute, little tongue.

"Ooh," my wife whimpered as she lifted her butt off the sofa, grinding her pussy against the girl's facr.

"Follow me pretty boy," I said to Tom. Separating him from Kia, his mother and sister, I grabbed the boy's wrist and dragged him behind me. My daughter followed behind closely. I threw the boy on the sofa right next to my wife.

"Lift your legs and hold onto your ankles son!" I directed the boy. "You're so fucking beautiful... just like your father."

"Are you," Kia muttered as she followed us, "mmm...you gonna fuck him, Daddy?"

"Yes sweetie," I replied as I looked at Kia's beautiful, blushing face. "I'm gonna fuck this pretty boy. Will you help me fuck him, Bubbles?"

"Ooh, yeah," Kia cheered. "Fuck yeah, I'm gonna help. Anything you want, Daddy. Say the word and I'll do it for you."

I inspected Tom's asshole closely. It was already lubricated with his mother's slimy saliva. Then I thought of the perfect nonchalant way to get my daughter to touch my dick for the very first time.

"Grab Daddy's dick and put it inside your friend's asshole sweetie," I said to my daughter.

My girl's eyes lit up with joy. Looking up into my eyes, she gasped and closed her small fist around the thick base of my shaft, slowly placing its throbbing head upon Tom's puckered rear entrance.

"Don't forget to spit on it before you shove it inside his ass," I reminded my daughter.

"Shit yeah! Spit on your dad's cock sweetie," my wife moaned next to us, her eyes transfixed to Kia's face.

Kia leaned in with her face now only an inch above my dick, she spat on my cock head a few times before she stroked my shaft slowly as if in slow motion. She pulled my dick down and towards Tom's shithole, and then paused. Holding her breath, she squeezed the base of my shaft and began to shake my cock up and down, and then side to side.

"Careful sweetheart," I warned my naughty daughter. "You're gonna make me come if you keep at it like that."

"Mmm," Kia gurgled mindlessly. "Fuck yeammmh, your cock feels so nice in my hand Daddy!"

"It looks really good in your hand too," Lola added. "Squeeze that thick dick with your little fingers babe."

"That's good honey," I said. "Now...shove it inside your pretty friend's asshole."

"Aw," Kia pouted cutely. "Can't I play with it a bit longer, Daddy?"

"You can play with it later, honey," I said. "You can suck it, stroke it, ride it and do anything you want with it later, but right now I need you to shove it inside Tommy's tight pooper."

I grunted deeply when my hot daughter reluctantly stopped playing with my dick and shoved its head against, and past the boy's tight sphincter.

"Am I doing this right?" my daughter asked Tom, looking at his cringing face.

DionysusK
DionysusK
70 Followers