Out of This World!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes," the boy grunted. "Nice and slow... that's it. Don't stop until it's all the way inside me. Don't worry, I can take it. My dad's friends fuck me all the time!"

"My mom and I fuck him too Kia," Jill added giggling. "He can take a huge dildo up his ass. He's such a freaky sissy."

"Hey, young lady," Suzy snapped at her daughter. "Don't call your brother that!"

"Fuck," Jill chuckled. "Sorry Mother!"

"Tommy," Suzy said in a stern tone. "I want you to fuck your sister's asshole extra hard after Uncle Jon is done with you baby."

"Yes Mom," Tom replied with a grin.

When the entire length of my cock was buried inside Tom, my daughter looked at me and smiled. She looked so adorable, so naughty, yet so innocent. The look on her face reminded of the first time she played with a Barbie doll, only now she was playing with her daddy's stiffy.

She was still my innocent, little girl. But she was also an adult who knew what she wanted. We happened to want the same thing. We wanted to play naughty games and make each other happy. She looked at me with her beautiful eyes and smiled. It was the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

"Go ahead and fuck him now Daddy," she pressed her hand against my toned abs and pushed me backward. "Ooh fuck! You're gonna fuck Tommy's asshole right in front my fucking eyes, Daddy."

When only my cock's swollen helmet remained inside the boy's asshole, Kia put her hand on my right ass cheek, squeezed tightly and pushed me forward.

"Fucking shit," Kia husked in a low, lusty voice. "Fuck yeah, fuck, fuck!"

"Stroke his cock for me honey," I said to my daughter. "Jack his dick while I'm fucking him."

"Fuck... this looks so fucking beautiful. Fuck his asshole Daddy!"

"Keep your pretty eyes on my dick," I husked. "Watch me fuck this pretty boy's tight ass, Bubbles."

"Yeah, fuck," Kia mewled as she stroked Tommy's cock faster and faster.

I plunged my crotch forward, pushing my dick all the way up the pretty boy's shit chute, then pulled back. Then I started fucking Tom with hard and steady strokes, back and forth, in and out of his clenching anus. Even though Tom loved getting fucked in the ass, he cried out in pain as my cock invaded his tight hole, assaulting his sensitive nerve endings.

"Aw...Uncle...Jon," the kid grunted. "So...big...so...hurts so...good!"

Watching him cry out in pain, grimace and wince turned me on beyond belief. Digging my fingers into his young butt cheeks, I lifted his ass off the sofa cushion and pounded his hot ass at a downward angle.

Kia looked at me wide eyed, her beautiful face glowing with youthful exuberance and raw lust. She did not take her eyes off my slick shaft the entire time it went in and out of her friend's clenching anus.

"I can't believe I'm stroking Tommy's cock while my father's fucking his brains out!" my daughter purred. "I wanted to see your cock so badly when we used to play doctor. Remember Tommy?"

"Yeah... and you were always the doctor," Tom panted.

"Now my Daddy's fucking your ass right in front of me!" Kia exclaimed. "Do you like the way my Daddy's fucking you with his big dick?"

"Fuck yeah! I love big cocks and your dad is the best ass fucker ever."

"Wow! He's banging your ass so fucking hard! Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yeah! But it feels so goddamned good," the boy confessed. "I love getting fucked in the ass, especially when Uncle Jon is doing the fucking!"

"Honey," my wife panted. "Stop playing with your friend and come play with my boobs!"

With her eyes still fixed on my cock and Tom's ass, my daughter got up and sat down next to Lola on the sofa. She looked at her mother's hot tits, then turned and looked at me. She winked at me. I winked back.

"Suck your mother's nipple... please!" my wife pleaded. "I want to see my nipple in your mouth!"

Kia reached behind her mother's back, untied her bra, removed it from her breasts and threw it aside. She then leaned down and cupped Lola's heavy boob with both hands, then lifted it up until her mother's nipple brushed against her nose.

When Kia started to wiggle Lola's hard nipple with the very tip of her nose, Lola's toned abs shuddered visibly and her convulsing cunt released a steady stream of come juice into Fay's sucking mouth.

"Ooh, yeah...ooh," Lola whined weakly and her thighs shook wildly as she continued to come all over Fay's excited face.

"Oh, nice!" Fay exclaimed, looking up at Lola. "You just squirted in mouth, Lola!"

"Huh?" Lola asked. "No, I didn't! Did I?"

"Yeah!"

"That doesn't count, you still gotta teach me how to squirt like you."

"Yes, ma'am!" Fay chuckled before she resumed eating Lola's pussy.

"Keep playing with my tit Kia," Lola said hotly to our daughter. "I want you to help your friend make me come one more time."

"I wanted to do this so bad the other night," my daughter said, her mouth almost touching my wife's gloriously erect nipple. "You didn't let me. You said she wanted Daddy to be there when I did it the first time."

"Do it now babe," Lola pleaded. "Your father is watching. Suck Mommy's hot nipple!"

Kia abruptly leaned in and closed her lips around her mother's nipple and started to suck noisily. Lola yelped, moaned and whined loudly when Kia raised her head, pulling and tugging at her mother's rubbery nipple with her sucking lips, making her squirm and squeal with delight.

"Are you watching, Daddy?" Kia said, letting her mother's rubber hard nipple slip out of her mouth for a moment. "I'm sucking your wife's hot tits."

"I'm watching baby," I grunted, fucking Tom's asshole harder.

I knew the boy's pooper was going to get extremely sore after this session, but I frankly didn't give a damn. He was used to getting fucked often and hard. It would take an extremely hard pounding to actually hurt the boy. Once I had Tom all to myself for an evening. I fucked him until my dick was raw, and he was still begging for more.

"Oh, ouch!" Tom yelped as the power of my plunging moved his entire body back and forth on the sofa. He gasped, panted and grimaced as I fucked him even harder. "You're fucking me... so... hard... Uncle... Jon."

"Want me to go easier on you pretty boy?"

"No...oh...I'm...good...oh!"

Kia made her mother moan even louder when she started to run her left hand gently up and down her toned, quivering abs. She caressed her mother's thigh, stomach and breast with her lovely hand, making her mother coo with fervor.

All this time Fay was licking and fingering Lola's hot hole. The young girl was in heaven. She licked, fingered and smacked Lola's pussy lips and hard clit, making her wild with pure lust.

"May I cut in?" Suzy said, tapping gently on Fay's shoulder.

Fay reluctantly let Suzy replace her at my wife's pussy. She then looked at me and said, "Pull out of that poor kid's pooper. He's had enough. It's my turn ride your hot dick, Kia's daddy!"

Pleasantly surprised by Fay's dominant tone, I pulled out of Tom's asshole and slumped down in the sofa. Bax swiftly grabbed Fay's hips, lifted her body off the floor and helped her straddle my cock. He then asked my daughter to lean back on the sofa beside me.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, right here in front of your mom and dad, Kia," Bax announced proudly as he stood on his knees in front of Kia's open legs.

"Yeahmmm," Kia mewled, looking at Bax with her sizzling, blue eyes. "I've had a huge crush on you since forever, Uncle Baxie!"

"Really?"

"Fuck yeah!" Kia declared. "Now give it to me hard and good, Uncle Baxie!"

As Fay started to ride wildly on my shaft, I watched my best friend shove his cock deep inside my sexy daughter's cunt. Kia's pussy opened up like a blooming pink rose, then her pussy lips closed tightly, engulfing Bax's throbbing dick.

"Ooh, Daddy," my daughter cried lustily. "Uncle Baxie's fucking my fucking cunt. He's really fucking me! Fuck!"

My daughter gripped my wrist and clutched it tightly as she writhed and moaned under my best friend's merciless, hard pounding. My wife clutched my other wrist as she craned her head to watch our daughter get pounded by our handsome friend. Kia was on fire. She kissed and licked Bax's sweaty face as he fucked her hard.

"Fuck her Baxie baby," my wife cried. "Fuck my daughter!"

Kia lifted her ass off the sofa and bucked her hips at my best friend's crotch. Bax gripped Kia's round ass cheeks very tightly and kept on pounding her pussy like a mad man on speed.

"Are you watching Daddy?" my hot daughter screamed. "My fucking handsome Uncle Bax is banging the shit out of my cunt!"

"Yes sweetie," I replied panting. "It looks so good. Keep fucking him back."

"Yeah, bang my goddamn cunt, Uncle Baxie...ooh...oh!"

"Oh Kia, sweetie," Bax roared, drops of sweat flew from his sweat drenched hair, splashing all over Kia's hot face. "You're so pretty, Kia. So hot!"

Fay was now slamming her pussy up and down my straining dick. She rode me hard and fast with her eyes glued to Kia. Every time she slammed her pussy down to the base of my shaft, she wiggled her ass slightly, shook her head and mumbled Kia's name.

"Fuck that slut harder Mr. Uncle Baxie!" Fay shouted at Bax. "Slam that fucking cunt hard for me, please."

Bax leaned to the right and kissed Fay on her lips, shoving his tongue deep inside the dark-haired beauty's luscious mouth.

Next to the sofa, Tom threw his sister on a round ottoman and started to go crazy on her asshole with his cock.

"Who's the sissy now?" Tom panted. "I'm gonna fuck your dirty mouth after I'm done with your ass!"

"You fucking cocksucker!" Jill screamed at her brother. "Can't you at least lube your little dick before you stick it up my ass?"

Tom looked down, pulled back a little, and spat on his shaft a few times. He then slammed his dick up inside his sister's aching anus. The hot, blonde began to cry and whine loudly in response to her brother's savage thrusts. Soon the living room was filled with shrieks, grunts, whimpers, moans, cries and the smell of sweaty, hot sex.

"This is too much," Bax whimpered, forcing my daughter to put her ass back down on the sofa. "I don't want to come just yet."

"Don't you dare stop fucking me Uncle Baxie!" Kia pleaded. "Keep fucking me!Keep fucking meeee!"

"I need to catch my breath honey," Baxter replied lovingly.

"No, don't stop Uncle Bax," Kia moaned softly. "You can slow down, but don't stop! Keep fucking my pussy!"

"Don't worry sweetie. I won't stop!"

"You're so fucking handsome Uncle Bax. I love your cock. I love your face. I love your hot body. I love you!"

"I love you too sweetheart!"

"Touch me Daddy," my daughter pleaded, looking at me with her smoldering blue eyes. "I want to feel your hand on my body Daddy!"

I gently put my fingers upon Kia's stomach and felt her hot skin.

"Ooh god!" Kia whimpered. "Touch meee!"

I ran my hand up and down her sexy, toned stomach, caressing lovingly, touching her tit, pinching her hard nipple. Then I rested my hand casually on top of her trimmed, blond bush.

"Ooh, Daddy," she moaned. "Tug on my fucking pussy hair! Pull it out!"

I grabbed her thick, curly blond pussy hair in my fist and tugged lightly.

"What the fuck, daddy? Do it harder!" Kia demanded. "Pull it out for fuck's sake!"

Excited by watching me touch my daughter, Baxter picked up the pace of his thrusts again, pumping my daughter's pussy violently with his iron-hard rod.

"Gonna... I... mmgonna... come Uncle... Bax!" my daughter squealed, looking into my eyes. "Daddy! Daddy! Pull out my...fuck! He's making me come... commmmmmme!"

My daughter shrieked and began to come all over Baxter's pumping dick as I tugged much harder on her bush.

"Fucking fuck!" my sweet daughter screamed, lifting her ass off the sofa as her body tensed and her legs shook uncontrollably. Her cheeks turned red and tiny rivers of sweat started to trickle down her forehead.

At the same time Fay's pussy started to throb wildly on my prick.

"Kia, baby, I'm gonna come too," the hot girl suddenly shrieked loudly, lifting her pussy off my cock. "Kia, bay-bay, Kia... watch me come all over your sweet father's dick, baby... oooh!"

She then leaned back slightly, bucked her cunt upward and began to squirt her sweet cum juice all over me. A moment later, she had drenched my cock, abs and chest and face in her sweet, girl nectar.

"I can't wait anymore," I announced looking at my wife. "I've got to fuck my daughter...now! I need to fuck my Bubbles!"

"What are you waiting for?" my wife mewled. "Fuck her sweet brains out, honey. Fuck our baby girl!"

"I'm coming inside your daughter's hot cunt Jon," Baxter cried. "Fuckin'...shit!"

As I started to get up on my feet my hot wife pushed Suzy's head back and jumped off the sofa.

"Let me clean her up first," Lola smiled devilishly. "Then you can fuck her fucking brains out."

Pushing Bax aside my wife knelt in front of Kia. With her tongue already stretched out, she grabbed Kia's ass cheeks, lifted her butt off the sofa and pulled her crotch into her face. I watched bewildered as my wife's tongue went in and out of my daughter's hot slit, scooping out my best friend's white cum. She then pushed her face against Kia's seeping wet pussy. With her nose tip resting on Kia's clit she began moving her entire face forcefully from side to side.

"Mmmmmfffmmm," Lola hummed deep into our girl's now convulsing cunt as she continued face fucking her like crazy.

"Oh fuck!" Kia screeched, her ass and thighs shaking wildly. "Mom... gonna come... Mommmm!"

"Mmmmmmffffmmm," Lola continued moving her face faster, shaking her entire head wildly from side to side.

"Commmmiiiing, Mommmmmy!" Kia screamed as she came in her mother's mouth and all over her pretty face.

Her face, from her forehead and all the way down to her chin smeared with our daughter's cum juice, Lola sat next to Kia on the sofa and began kissing her hotly on her pretty, little mouth.

"Oh, Mommy," Kia panted. "You just fucked me so good with your hot mouth!"

"Did you like it?" Lola asked, grinning.

"Wow!" Kia sighed. "Mmmfuck! I came all over your gorgeous face, didn't I?"

"Moment of truth, baby," my hot wife purred, now looking at me. "Fuck our daughter! Fuck her good with that thick, beautiful cock of yours!"

grunting and growling, I shoved my hard dick all the way up my daughter's enticing pussy with one firm thrust. Kia moaned into my wife's mouth, making cum bubbles out of Bax's white goo.

The sensation was out of this world. My daughter's cunt was incredibly tight, very wet and almost scalding hot, or maybe she felt hotter than she was because we were feverish with this wicked longing for sweet incest.

"You're inside me, Daddy," Kia said, her voice trembling with pure joy and raw lust.

Reclining on her elbows, she craned her neck, gazing down; her burning eyes were fixated on the hot point were my dick had parted her throbbing pussy lips, resting inside the most sensitive part of her lovely body.

The young muscles of her tight pussy held on to my prick with incredible tightness, sending waves of immense pleasure up my throbbing shaft and spine. The incredible look in her loving blue eyes set my soul on fire. My little princess began to writhe underneath me when I slowly moved my hip from side to side.

"Mmm," she hummed sweetly as I moved my manhood inside her. I looked into her fiery eyes and kissed her wildly on her sweet mouth as I began to pound and plow her pussy with ferocious thrusts.

"Oh!" she started to pant. "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

My wife kissed and licked our necks, lips and ears as we began to fuck wistfully. She tugged on Kia's nipple, first with her fingers and then with her mouth. She kissed me, then Kia and then Kia and I kissed. For a moment the three of us became one. We kissed and panted, moaned and writhed to the sensual, lustful rhythm of Kia's moans.

Then I increased my tempo. Kia reached for my butt cheeks and dug her fingers into my flexing muscles. The harder I slammed my dick into her, the tighter she held onto my ass.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me Daddy!" Kia chanted incessantly as I banged her sweet cunt with no shame.

"Oh god!" my wife exclaimed hotly. "It looks so fucking beautiful. Your father's fucking you so good, Kia!"

"Ooh... mm, I can't believe it!" my hot daughter sobbed. "Daddy's fucking my little pussy Mom! He's really fucking meeee!"

"Fuck her harder Jon," Lola urged me. "Fuck her fucking smart brains out! Deeper! Harder, babe, fuck our little girl!"

I had never felt more alive in my life. My wife's words, my daughter's pleas and her reaction to my thrusts were driving me out of my mind. I imagined that my Bubbles felt at least the same way. I was sure that she had been in life changing situations before, but nothing could ever top this one for either one of us.

With a look of utter devastation on her flushed, angelic face, Kia thrashed her golden hair from side to side as I banged her with all my might. Each pump was bringing me one step closer to sweet release. I looked at my beautiful baby's flushed face and at my wife's encouraging, wicked smile.

"I'm gonna finger fuck your asshole now, babe," Lola whispered in a low, husky tone as she reached under Kia's ass cheeks and shoved her middle finger into our daughter's anus. With a yelp, Kia lifted her hips, arching her ass up as Lola stabbed her finger in and out of her asshole, taking my cock deeper into her hot pussy in the process.

"Ooh, mmm, Mommy," Kia screamed. "Feels so fucking good!"

Kia bucked up and down, making hot sounds as her ass smacked against my thighs. Her cunt pulsated wetly, clinging to my cock tightly. I was holding her ass harder now, my fingers digging into her cheeks, staring at the up-and-down movement, seeing my daughter's face grimace with raw lust as her cunt gripped my cock tighter than ever.

"Bang that pretty cock hole, babe!" Lola urged me, pulling her finger out of Kia's asshole.

With her lovely hand, Lola caressed Kia's trembling stomach. She then moved her hand down, her fingers twisting and pinching at Kia's hot clit. This added stimulation was about to send Kia into heaven. Her naked ass writhed and ground against my thighs as I thrust my cock in and out of her tightly clutching, hot slit.

"Oh god!" Kia screeched. "Oh my fucking god! Thais is so good... oooh!"

Then Lola leaned over and once again took Kia's erect nipple into her mouth. Kia yelped in surprise when my wife started to pull on her nipple with her teeth. Lola pulled so hard that Kia had to sit up. She threw one arm around her mother's shoulder and the other around my neck.

Once again Lola reached behind Kia's ass and shoved her middle finger into her puckered hole. Kia's entire body started to jerk and squirm like an eel between Lola's body and mine.

"This is too fucking good, I'm gonna... die!" Kia shrieked. "Fuck, meeeeeeeee!"

Moving incredibly fast, Lola squeezed her body between Kia and the sofa's backrest, then began to hump Kia's hot ass cheeks with her pussy. Feeling the wetness of her mother's cunt against her ass, Kia slammed her butt cheeks backwards. Smashing and grinding her puffed up cunt into Kia's ass, Lola began to come with a deep roar.

"Fuck!" Kia screeched. "She's squirting on my ass!"

"Mrrrrrfuckshit!" Lola roared as she smeared her cunt juice against Kia's restless ass cheeks and her thighs. "Mmmmotherfffuckincomin!"

I reached behind Kia and grasped Lola's shoulders, squeezing our daughter between our hot, sweaty bodies. Kia suddenly started to come with incredible intensity. Her eyes rolled up. Her pussy lips convulsed. Her body tensed. Her ass cheeks clenched. She thrashed her head wildly from side to side, whipping her mother's face with her golden hair.

"Oh god, I'm fucking coming again all over her ass, Jon," Lola screamed.