All Comments on 'Out of Time'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WolfkittyWolfkittyover 3 years ago
Was he always a monster?

And why do your characters such weaklings with no fight in them? I know it's wrong, but I can't stop myself. Please, most career women fight when threatened especially to protect someone that they love.

Quixerotic1Quixerotic1over 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Wolfkitty

This was a writer's block story I did years ago, so a lot of the story elements are muddled and hanging threads and all that. Generally, it's a mess, but I think the sex scene is fun.

No, he wasn't always a monster. He was abducted in 1956, experimented on, and returned to Earth to fulfill the aliens' goal. Almost all of that happens between the lines though because I think originally I was writing about a funnier time travel mishap story.

As to the broader character question, the niches I write in tend toward a conceit that all people ultimately want a sexual, pleasure driven existence above everything else. In this fantasy, the trappings of society are necessary to get as close to that existence as possible under normal circumstances, but when something magical or otherworldly provides a more direct path, people always take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I gave it no stars. For that was how bad it was.

Spardax212Spardax212over 3 years ago

Hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Continue please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Game Show Next Part
Hucow Stories Series Info