All Comments on 'Out of Town'

by t2u1ck

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Excellent story, very arousing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

i loved your story it made me so hot i was playing with myself as i read an precum was running like a river i am stright an never been with a man but i want to so bad i want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my mouth an have him to cum an fill my mouth full of hot cum i would like to be sucked also maybe anal sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tucking

I get turned on by a glimpse of a waistband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story, I get out of town with my job and relate to your story.I am married, mid 50s, plain looking, tall and thin. I usually go to a bar late get a light meal and a drink. Sit alone for a while usually some one will come up and want to have a chat. Last time, a very well tanned guy, about my age sat down. Hi, mind if I sit, I looked at him, no, please, Mike, hi, Rob, staying here, yeh it seems o.k, me too, you know the life of a sale rep. Sure do, I looked at him, we both had rings on our left hand. We chatted, mostly about towns we had been to. Last drinks, it was 11.00, gee they shut early here, small town, I looked around we were the only 2 left. Hey, Rob, why don't you come out to my room, we can continue there. Sounds good and I followed him out. The mini bar was full, whats your choice, bourbon and coke will do. Again small talk, then I said not much action around these small towns, he looked at me, no, I said you have a great tan where did you get that. Oh, I get every thing off when I get a chance, even at home, motel rooms, I just feel comfortable. Sounds good as I stood and started to remove my clothes. He did the same, I watched him, he had a slight tan line, I moved over while he was standing and took his cock in my hand, looked up at him and guided his cock into my waiting mouth, my hand caressing his balls. He spread his legs, mm, I let my finger move to his hole, lightly fingering as he now rocked back and forward, I felt him tense, I'm going to cum, I pushed up gently with my finger and his cum shot into my mouth, his anus opening and closing around my finger as his cum kept filling my mouth . I caressed his cock with my tongue as he pulled back. Oh fuck I haven't cum like that for a while, fuck me please. My cock was semi hard, he reached into his bag and grabbed a tube , handing it to me, Glyde, I put some on my cock, stroking it as he turned and knelt on the bed. His tanned body, slightly lighter colored buttocks and his puckered hole made my cock harden. I blobbed some glyde onto his hole and a large blob on the head of my cock and kneeling over him centered my cock and pushed down, his hole opening for me as I speared down into him. Oh fuck, oh yes, that's it give it to me, so good, fuck me as I drilled my cock deep in and out of his very willing arse. I felt my cum rising, so did he because he said that's it, do it, fill me, oh yes as my cum coated his insides. He reached back, holding my legs against him as I emptied into his clutching hole. Finally he let go and fell forward, I moved back, he lay there as I grabbed some tissues and wiped myself, dressing and let myself out. For me, its a release a blow job, a fuck and that's it, I move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot encounter

That was hot. I've met with others while traveling and given handjobs, too bad I can't do that at home. Have to keep discreet as you know.

Write some more about your hotel encounters! And more detail about the cock. I find white pinkish cocks to be very hot.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed hearing about your encounter in the hotel. I love sucking cock but kissing Is a turn off for me, but that is just me, I would love to hear about more encounters.

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
Mmmm

Hot coffee. Hot men. Hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

I have also found gay sex in a similar manner. When am away on business I usual go to a gay bar and even my hotel bar has provided me with with a casual sex partner. My wife is cool with this and indulges herself with two of her girlfriends so we are quite happy with each of us playing away at the same time.

I am very careful about safe sex and she feels she doesn't need to be as she only goes with women. She doesn't know I aware of two men who have been inside her but I don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeah Man !!!

Underwear has been a great fetish since a high school sleepover when I had my first sexual experience in white briefs ... The initial 'innocent' touching and 'feel' of the cotton fabric has remained a lusty memory that is often the cerebral pleasure of my masturbation ... This story delightfully stirs that wonderful memory !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tucked In

Its nice to see a good short story based around the joy two guys get from the sight of their underwear and that they both enjoy tucking their shirts into their undies. I have always done this as well I used to be turned on at school by the other boys who wore their shirts tucked in and very often allowed their briefs/trunks to show. I often got a hard on and two of us began to enjoy it very much!! Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My partner (who is sitting here beside me stroking his cock) and I agree that it's a hot story. It brought back a memory of when he and I first met, sucked and fucked. He wants to fuck me now,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous