Out on the Town Pt. 04

Story Info
Dan discovers Blake's past and gives his dad advice.
2.5k words
4.81
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been an eventful day, culminating in Blake telling me he had a husband already!

Over a pot of strong coffee, he told me the full story.

Blake was originally from the European country, Hungary. Life in a country not known for its tolerance of gay people, was not easy and the younger Blasej, as he was then, was often the butt of aggressive and demeaning behaviour.

Blasej worked in a large tourist hotel in the capital city of Budapest, as a porter and by chance he got to know a British guy called Thomas, who was travelling by himself.

The obviously inevitable occurred and the two spent ten days, mostly nights, together.

Thomas wanted to get Blasej away from his current life, surrounded by homophobes and suggested that Blasej come back to England with him, where they could marry, thus making it harder for the authorities to boot him out.

Thomas would make no demands, other than marriage. He was an older man, in his 60's but being married would help him to claim a tax allowance. He needed all the money he could get, to keep his business running, the Cockatoo Lounge.

So Blasej, now calling himslf Blake, worked in the Lounge and shared a bed with Thomas for a few months until he could afford to rent his own place.

"So now you know the truth about me Dan. I'll bet you've changed your mind about having me as a boyfriend." Blake said in a serious way.

"Not a bit of it. Your relationship must be pretty open as you've taken my cock twice now."

"Yes, you could say I'm on a long leash. Thomas is impotent now but he knows I need a good fuck."

"Hence you having your own place?"

"Exactly! If I brought a guy back to his, he wanted to watch."

"I can't blame him there." I said, thinking about pumping Blake whilst his hubby looked on.

There was a short silence between us, not uncomfortable and I draped my arm around Blake's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

"I'd fancy you no matter who was watching." I whispered, pulling his short gown aside and gripping his cock, which was rapidly reacting.

I massaged its length, feeling the warmth as it expanded in my hand. I was quick to lower my head and let his cock enter the territory of my tongue.

I so loved the taste of cock, Blake's cock.

Then a kinky thought entered my head.

"Would Thomas like to see me suck your cock?" I said, in between licks.

"Of course he would. Do you want that?"

"I want everyone to see how much I love your cock."

The very idea must have tripped Blake's wires and he started to shoot a hot load into my mouth. I tried to savour the taste as he gushed into me. We finished with an almost romantic snog.

The morning saw me go home and face questioning from my dad. I mostly told them the truth about the incident at the Lounge, just keeping Harry & Laurie out of it for the meantime.

As is her way, my mum fussed all over me and ran me a hot bath, to ease my old bones.

As she did so, I spoke to dad about Harry.

"Dad, do you think Harry feels the same as you do, about your relationship I mean?"

"I'm sure he does. You saw how well we got on." Dad replied, a little defensively.

"Well why was he wanting to shag a young guy and have me join them?

My dad looked shocked at that remark.

"And just so you know what kind of guy Harry is, he hid behind me. All he wanted was that twink."

"He'd have been protecting the lad. Harry's no coward!" He tried to say confidently.

"Well, you'd be a fool to hurt mum for his sake!" I blasted at him.

Before dad could reply my mum shouted that my bath was ready.

She was waiting for me upstairs.

"Dan, we need to talk." It was more of a command than a request.

"Your dad has told me everything, he couldn't keep that lie."

I was impressed at his honesty but worried what was going to happen next.

"Mum, i'm so sorry, I feel responsible.

"Don't be daft son. I need to tell you the whole story from the beginning."

"Only if you want to."

"I think it's time, Dan."

"Back when I first met your dad, he was for want of a better word, a sissy."

The words kind of shocked me but mum continued.

"He had a terrible time. Other guys would bully him, especially when they found out about him and Harry."

"Yeah I bet Harry was a great protection." I said sarcastically.

"He had been given a kicking when I found him in the street."

Mum stopped to compose herself then went on.

"I took him home to clean him up and somehow I got him in bed. Nine months later, you appeared!"

"I've always known that your dad's first love was cock and I knew he'd go back to it some day." She said in a matter of fact way.

"Now it seems that gay gene is in you too."

I didn't know what to say, I was struck dumb.

"Now enjoy your bath and ease those aches." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

That afternoon I received a text from Blake. He was letting me know that Thomas would be back that evening, so he would understand if I stayed away.

Not a chance! I wanted to meet the man who had saved Blake from misery and I got hard thinking of being with Blake in front of hiim.

After dinner I told mum where I was going.

"Are you taking your dad with you?" She asked, casually.

"No, I don't want to be involved with tempting him. He loves you mum, really he does."

"But he craves cock." She added resignedly.

"Don't we all." I let slip, then smiled and hugged her.

The Cockatoo was dead, even at 10pm. I could see Blake from the door and he burst into a cute smile when he saw me.

"Thomas is in the back doing the books. I said I'd let you meet him."

"How is he, mood wise?"

"Great! His cock might not work now but he's still a horny bastard." Blake laughed.

"As long as he doesn't resent me."

"No chance. It actually perked him up. Go on through."

I knocked on the half-open door and waited.

"Come on in, I don't bite.......just suck"

I liked him already.

"You must be Dan, Blake's told me a lot about you."

Thomas had swivelled in his office chair and faced me. Blake had not told me how good-looking he was. He had wavy, sandy hair, for his age, broadly built, not fat. His eyes were a deep hazel, that always turned me on and I started to get an erection, which Thomas quickly observed.

"Nice cock" he commented.

After that opening, we chatted for a while, skirting around what would be expected that night.

"I'm really impressed that you rescued Blake from his surroundings, he is a great lad."

"Oh Dan, I know that. I just wish I could satisfy him these days, like you do."

"Isn't there a cure?" I asked genuinely.

"I can't take the little blue pill because of a medical condition, my heart you see." He explained.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I asked nosily.

"Four months ago but I cum regularly. I tease it out of my semi."

"Really? I must test that out, later tonight."

I hung about the bar for the rest of the evening and had a couple of guys proposition me but without success. On any other night I would happily have gone to their place.

Thomas closed the place half an hour early as I was the only customer. He directed us round the corner to his BMW and he encouraged me to sit in the back with Blake.

I was getting a little nervous as Blake's hands were soon on me. I was worried that Thomas would get jealous. Instead, he encouraged our play. Blake was so hot, snogging me with deep tongues. His hand was on my cock, through my pants and Thomas chimed in.

"Get his cock out darling."

My zip was pulled down and the buttons on my pants were undone, releasing my hardening prick.

"Suck it Blake." Thomas urged, his eyes on the rear view mirror.

Fortunately, it wasn't far to Thomas's house, or else I would have planted a load of seed in Blake's mouth.

He stopped sucking and kissed me again, sharing some pre-cum with me.

Thomas's house was decorated in a colour-scheme that was a decidly gay, lots of light pink and floral wallpaper.

Thomas wasted no time in showing me to his bedroom. It was a king-size bed, with plenty of room for me to play with Blake.

The thought of fucking him with Thomas watching was really turning me on.

Thomas had his pants around his ankles and tried to tease life into his floppy dick. It looked as if it would have been a good size when hard.

Blake and I rabidly undressed each other. He sucked on my nipples, which drove me wild. I pushed him onto his front and spread his cheeks open, his little pink hole seeming to blow me kisses. I flew in and started to lick his heavenly ass. His moaning just drove me on. All the while I could see Thomas, transfixed.

Blake was now begging me to fuck him and I obliged. As i entered his soft ass, Thomas got up and came over. As I fucked from behind, Thomas grabbed Blake's cock and started to wank him. That was when Thomas kissed me and fondled me with his spare hand. My first threesome!

With such a heady brew, I came earlier than I normally would. Deep inside Blake's ass and I stayed there as I snogged Thomas.

I knew it would be difficult but i wanted Thomas to get hard long enough to cum in my mouth. We switched positions and Blake started to feed his cock down the throat of Thomas. That did give him a reaction and his thick cock swelled a little.

It had a lovely purple head and despite its flaccid state, tasted like nectar.

As I sucked, it grew a little and even as a semi it was 7 inches long. I decided to insert a finger inside him and that made his cock shoot up erect at a gorgeous 10 inches. I had only seen such cocks on porn movies and they had been much of the reason a former straight guy was now in bed with two other men.

I knew I didn't have much time, so I sucked feverishly on his tool, praying I could get him to cum. Blake had already emptied his load for Thomas to savour and the two were kissing and swapping that sticky load.

Thomas was starting the journey to his climax and his body tightened, his cock was starting to soften but nothing was going to stop him cumming.

He must have been saving it up, as he fired shot after shot into my welcoming mouth.

Immediately, Blake was on to me, kissing me for all he was worth. His tongue searching out his husband's cum and swallowing it down. By this time I was hard again and the two of them descended on my cock, taking it in turns to suck me, lick me, caress my balls and finger me.

I was in heaven and wondered why I had wasted so many years chasing pussy when my true desire was right there.

At that, I shot a small load into Blake's mouth and Thomas cleaned me up. They then scrambled up the bed to lie beside me. Thomas was the first to speak.

"That was amazing guys. Thank you Dan, I thought I'd never cum like that again!"

"I think your husband played a large part in that." As I winked at Blake.

"I've got a proposition for you two but let's get cleaned up and clear our heads." Thomas sounded like he had a plan and I was curious to know what he could possibly offer.

After we all showered, on our own and dressed, we sat in Thomas's plushly furnished lounge. We were poured a glass of scotch, Glenmorangie, which I took with a dash of water.

Thomas looked nervously between Blake and myself and then spoke in a soft low tone.

"Blake, you are my husband and I know we only married out of convenience but I really do love you!"

My heart sank as I thought my time with Blake was over.

Thomas continued.

"I let you bring guys back but I hated it. I was jealous of these guys, fucking you like I no longer could." He was almost tearful.

"Blake I let you move out because it was killing me."

Blake looked so sad at what Thomas had said.

"Oh Thomas, I never wanted to hurt you, not after you saved me from a living hell."

Thomas now looked at me.

"Blake spoke about you differently, that is why I invited you over tonight."

That gave me little solace. He went on.

"You made me hard for a short time and I know you were trying to, thank you."

I gave him a weak smile, wondering when he was going to get to the point.

He seemed to read my mind.

"Now to my proposition which affects you both. Blake, I want you to move back in with me and you can change the furniture as you see fit, I know you hate it as it is."

Blake smiled as I awaited the next part with trepidation.

"Dan, dear Dan, I could not exclude you. I propose you move in too and what just might tempt you is that I am going to make a lifestyle change."

I was hooked, desperate to hear the next part.

"I was always a 'top' and so am now unable to make love to Blake. I am now going to become a 'bottom' and you Dan, can fuck us both."

To say I was shocked was an understatement. The idea was appealing but it hinged on Blake. What would he decide.

"Well Thomas, if you are sincere, then I'm willing to give it a go! Blake smiled at me.

"So Dan, what do you say?" Thomas quizzed.

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." I beamed at them.

I took a taxi back to my parents' house at 4am and opened the door, which for a change was unlocked. I could hear voices I recognised, one, two, three. What was going on?

As I climbed the stairs, the voices became clearer.

My parents' bedroom door was ajar, allowing me a view that I will never be able to erase.

To be continued.......