Out on the Town Pt. 05

Story Info
Dan has family argument and moves in with lovers.
1.8k words
4.77
2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After standing riveted to the spot for what seemed like ages, I turned and marched down the stairs.

I went straight for the drinks cabinet. It was a little bare but I necked a few gulps of Johnny Walker's until I spluttered.

What had I just seen? Was it for real?

My dad bent over the bed, Harry fucking him from behind and my mum lying on the bed, sucking dad's cock. I had no right to be angry but I was. Most of my ire was directed at Harry, however.

I heard footsteps behind me and I spun round. It was dad.

He obviously felt some guilt but hadn't bothered to cover himself up. His still hard cock pointed at me.

"Son, I'm sorry. I didn't want you finding out about our arrangement like this."

"You don't say!" I blazed.

"We're all adults, we can do what we want." Dad replied defensively.

"Oh I'm sure mum was all for it." I said sarcastically.

"Actually, she suggested I bring Harry over."

"Who decided she would take part? I spat out.

From the door, another voice spoke.

"I did." Said mum.

"I love your dad and don't want to lose him. If I need to share him, so be it." She said decisively.

"You could have put some clothes on before you came down." I couldn't help myself laughing.

Mum crossed her arms over her ample sagging breasts. Dad still stood proudly naked in front of me.

"I notice that snivelling shit Harry is hiding again."

They didnt reply.

"It makes it easier for me to tell

you that I'm moving out."

"Where to?" My mum asked desperately.

I started to laugh, as I realised the coincidence.

"I'm moving into a 'menage a trois' as well."

"Where?" Mum pressed.

"Blake and.......his husband."

I then gave them a brief update.

I stayed downstairs until I heard Harry slip out the front door. I then went to my room and started to pack a few essentials. No point in going the whole hog, when it might all collapse early on.

I heard my phone ping and it was from Thomas, a photo attached. It was probably taken by Blake and showed Thomas with his arse cheeks spread and a message telling me he was desperate for me to fill him up.

I messaged back with a pic of my cock, saying I was coming right over.

When I arrived at Thomas's house, I did the polite thing and knocked, even though I could have walked right in.

Thomas came to the door wearing a very short house coat that allowed me a view of his rather hairy legs, that lovely sandy colour.

He came over to me and said nothing, just planted a huge kiss on my lips and explored with his tongue.

He took me by the hand and we went to the bathroom, where he discarded his house coat, allowing me a full view of his sexy older body.

"Where is Blake?" I asked.

"He's at the dentists, won't be back for ages. It's just you and I."

I was too horny at that stage to let anything stop me.

I started to undress and as I did so, he kissed each exposed part, ending with kissing my shaft as my briefs came down.

We stepped into the shower and lathered up, sensually caressing every part of each other's body.

"When we get out of here, I'm going to rim you, prepare you for my cock." I kind of warned him.

"Oh yes, please. I so want you to take me."

We were quick to towel ourselves down.

He went on his knees and pulled his cheeks apart. There, glistening, his arse awaited. I gently licked the cheeks, getting closer and closer to his hole.

He was moaning my name, in pleasure, as my tongue tickled the pink rim of his arse. My tongue slid inside, causing him to gasp.

I spent a few minutes licking him and his hole was now sodden. I positioned myself behind him and started to push against him. There was resistance at first but he soon submitted to my desires and I eased into his virgin passage.

I smacked his cheeks a couple of times as I built up a rhythym and I couldn't help but notice that his cock was growing as I fucked him.

I didn't hear the door open and I wasn't sure how Blake would react. I needn't have worried, he was quickly on the bed and under Thomas, sucking his hardening cock.

I then lay back and Thomas sat on my cock, facing me. Blake sat on my face and let me eat him out as he faced Thomas. The two kissed with such passion, I felt like a conduit between them.

Blake and Thomas were massaging each others cock and balls as I was fucked and ate them. The three of us came whilst in that position.

First Blake spunked a load over Thomas after I found his prostate, then Thomas managed a load from an impressively hard cock and Blake greedily cleaned him up.

Finally, I roared out as I shot rope after rope into Thomas.

"Looks like we've found a cure for your impotence." Blake said to Thomas, beaming.

"It's all thanks to Dan. Maybe I could try fucking you whilst Dan fucks me!" Thomas said excitedly.

"Whoa there, cowboys. That can wait until next time, I'm exhausted." I quickly added.

We lay for about an hour, just kissing and touching, until it was time for the two of them to get ready for work.

I checked my phone, there was one message from my mum. It read 'just so you know who rules the roost in here.' and a video clip was attached.

I was past being shocked by my parents' activities and I have to say I enjoyed the clip, in a bizarre way.

The camera had been positioned to catch them side on.

Mum stood, naked, her ample bosom strangely attractive to me, behind Harry who was bent over a bed. She was wearing a black strap on cock, which seemed at least nine inches long. Not that I could see much of it, as it ploughed into Harry.

My dad was kneeling on the bed and Harry was sucking him. The clip lasted a couple of minutes until my dad deposited a load down Harry's throat.

That pleased me immensely. Seeing him being brought down to earth. I never knew my mum had it in her.

That evening I had decided to pick up more stuff from my parents' house.

Out of courtesy I rang the doorbell and didn't just walk in. Who could tell, maybe mum was using her strap on in the dining room?

My dad answered and he smiled despite our last meeting.

"Hi Dan, we're just having dinner. Care to join us?"

"Who's here?" I queried.

"Until you arrived, four of us."

"Four?" I couldn't work it out.

"Your mum and I, Harry and.......Steven."

At that, mum arrived at the door.

"Come on in son, there are no strangers here."

I really didn't want to but equally I didn't want to be rude to my parents.

Dad announced me as he brought me in.

"Look who it is folks!"

Harry's eyes looked down guiltily.

Steven, on the other hand was smiling ear to ear.

I had bedded Harry's grandson when dad reunited with Harry. He was 19, blonde and had been a good fuck but he expected too much, too soon. He had sent me over 100 texts in total, many containing pictures of his hard cock. I certainly hadn't deleted the pictures.

Mum was cheeky and sat me right beside him. Straightaway, his hand was on my thigh, which I admit I enjoyed. My cock twitched as I remembered how much I enjoyed fucking him.

I think everyone in the room knew that Steven was trying to stroke me. I soon said I needed to get on with packing and Steven was quick to volunteer his help. As we left the room, it was mum who surprisingly spoke "Don't make too much noise, dear." She said and gave me a wink.

"As long as you keep your clothes on." I replied, getting my dig in.

We were barely in my room before Steven was undressing.

"Why did you ignore all my messages and calls?" He quizzed me.

"You were getting too intense. I couldn't handle it so it was best to ignore you, I'm sorry."

"Too intense? Now you're shacking up with a couple of guys, a married couple at that." Steven countered.

It was true. They were married. I was still the single one.

"You can't cheat on a married couple." Steven said in a seductive tone whilst whipping off his briefs. There was that gorgeous cock again, attracting my lips.

I threw him onto the bed and feasted on his hard tool. I loved fucking but I also loved the taste of cock and Steven's was very tasty. I had forgotten how much!

His almost alabaster body framed this bright beacon of desire and I consumed his seven inches in a mad frenzy, knowing that if he came he would be hard again soon.

My tongue slipped below his foreskin and under the head of his cock, where he was most sensitive and ran along his hot meat.

Steven was not long in giving me his delicious load, which I savoured, so thick and creamy, unlike the older cocks I'd sucked.

He quickly brought me up for a kiss and we shared his cum as I lay on top of him.

"Dan, can I suck you?" Steven asked in an almost child like way that belied his nineteen years.

I had planned on fucking him but who turns down a blow job?

Steven kept eye contact with me as he slowly teased the tip of my cock with his tongue. I was only average size, so wouldn't choke him. He ran his tongue down my shaft and then started to suck on my balls, which really got me going.

He had either been practicing on others or had been paying careful attention to videos.

The cheeky young buck even started to rub my asshole and I liked it, though I couldn't imagine taking his length.

Not surprisingly, I came soon after and he didn't spill a drop. We kissed again and lay in silence for a minute or two.

Steven was first to speak.

"Dan, that's you cum in me at both ends now, I'm yours." He squeezed me as he said it.

"Don't be daft lad." I tried to brush it off as post-coital rubbish.

"No Dan, I mean it. I'm yours. Fucking, sucking, anything you want, I belong to you." He sounded serious.

I tried to make light of his outburst and now I look back, I said the wrong thing and gave him a foot in the door.

"Maybe you could be my sissy." I joked.

"Alright then." He said keenly.

"Maybe share you with friends." I continued without thinking.

"Yes, please!" Steven hugged me as if it was a done deal.

What would I do next?