Outdoor Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't run off with these, you hear?"

He looked kind of confused, but nodded. Finally, I scooted over to Asuna, and handed her my camera.

"Could you take my picture?"

She took the camera from me, asking where I wanted the picture to be taken. I walked around the fire to where Paul was, and motioned for people to gather round. Kazuo, Tetsu, the Chinese and a whole bunch of other guys crowded in trying to get in the shot. Tetsu is probably the wildest looking of all, with his spikey hair sticking way up and his crazy eyes, but I know him from drumming, and he's an OK guy. I pushed down the hem, but then just as Asuna was about to take the picture, without thinking, I raised my hands to make two peace signs.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheese!" we all cried out in unison. I quickly pushed the hem back down, and ran over to Asuna to see how the picture had turned out. As I feared, she'd got a picture of me with my pussy showing. I'd spread my legs, so you could see my tuft of sleek black pubic hair but not my slit thankfully. Paul wasn't even looking at the camera. He was peering down, still fascinated by my behind.

Tetsu and them pestered me to send them a copy, but anyway, I had to go get dressed. It was then I'd noticed Ryosuke had gone over to the log, and was arguing with Mark about something. Oh no. Now what? I handed my camera to Asuna for safekeeping, then cautiously moved through the crowd trying to hear what they were saying.

"Emi told me to guard these!" Mark insisted. Oh oh! They're fighting. Everyone was kind of gathering around now, and I couldn't get to my clothes with all these people watching. I slipped back through the crowd, and found Kazuo and Tetsu. Kazuo is kind of the leader of the JSU, and I'd worked with both of them on the drumming.

"Kazu, could you go break it up? I need to get my clothes." I held the hem down over my pussy as best I could, but Paul and all these other guys behind me were staring at my bare bottom. I think Kazuo had probably made me earlier, but both he and Tetsu were willing to help, so they charged into the crowd to break things up. I was left standing alone by the fire, so Paul finally sidled up next to me.

"You're gorgeous. You know that, don't you?" he grinned, shaking a bit himself.

I glanced at him, but didn't know what to say. He was clearly talking about my behind which everyone seemed so taken with. I was kind of surprised by the compliment from this tall, dark and handsome stranger. In my nervousness, my hand slipped, and my pussy popped into view. I was so horny by then it wasn't even funny.

There was something going on over by Ryosuke, so most of the crowd were facing that way. I suddenly noticed though that Higgy was still here, just a short ways over. I frantically tried to cover my pussy, and edge away from him.

"What's wrong? What is it?" Paul asked, wondering why I was leaving. Luckily, I found Asuna, and sent her to rescue my clothes. I did my best to hide behind the barbecue, but Paul was still near, peering over at me, curious. Asuna showed up with my clothes, and then the two of us ran off to the Mexicana building, and relative safety.

Asuna is a year or two younger than me, and not as judgmental of me as Satomi or Loretta say. She did have this amused look on her face, no doubt wondering how I ended up dressed like this. We found a washroom, and got back dressed, telling her the story. She nodded knowing how Ryosuke, her cousin, can get sometimes.

When we came back out, Ryosuke was there waiting.

"Sorry about that," he apologized. "I didn't realize you told Mark to guard your stuff."

"Oops! Yeah, I didn't really think..."

Asuna was kind of giving Ryosuke the evil eye. I guess she thought I wasn't really the one to blame. We headed for Satomi's dorm, and hid in her common room until she came back. She seemed more annoyed than Asuna, but didn't scold me in front of the others. That was a weird day.

12