Outdoor Shower for One

Story Info
Masturbation on my mostly private patio.
1.1k words
3.58
13.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently added a hot/cold faucet to my outdoor patio. Of course my excuse for needing this was practical. I offered up excuses such as hot water for cleaning the dog, car, or lawn mower. However, my personal mission was to take wonderful warm showers outdoors, with no walls or ceilings, just the shrubbery and trees between my neighbor's yards as my means of privacy.

I can remember the excitement of the first opportunity to use my new shower outside under the warm sun. My family had all left for activities, so I knew I would have time to indulge all my senses. My abs were jumping in anticipation. I wonder how many of you readers have been in this condition where your muscles convulsed uncontrollably with the thought of actually living out one of your naughty fantasies?

Wrecklessly stripping off my clothes, I hesitated at the bathroom mirror to look at my already partially bronze body and my flaccid but blood-filled cock. The evening before, in lustful hope of this glorious moment, and to give my hands the smoothest ride possible, I had shaved my pubic hair except for a small canopy just above the base of my dick. I love to see and feel it this way as it hangs there like porn-star meat. Lifting it and slowly running it through my half open hand, it felt swollen in the shaft and hard and enlarged at the glans, but still loose and rope-like. Oh, how I love that. I bet most of my male readers know this feeling well!

With a nervous pace, I hustled nude through the house on the way to the basement patio door, stopping by the fridge for my ale-beer of choice. Moving on to the basement bathroom, I found the suntan lotion, and a hotel giveaway shampoo. Now heading to the patio door, I was completely committed to walking straight outside, not sneaking out carefully. As planned, I opened the slider door and confidently marched right out to my patio fountain and looked around. I knew the neighbors to one side could see my patio if they walked into their backyard a little, but they were out of town. Other neighbors behind me and to the left could only see me through the leaves of trees. It is risky, but not overt. If they could see me, they would have to work pretty hard. Of course, there is always the remote chance that, on this day, during this 30 minutes of planned private pleasure, that a neighbor could come looking for me on my back patio without first going to my front door.

Or the most devil-licious intrusion could be the unexpected visit from our home-business secretary. She knows of my nude sunbathing from a previous encounter. It's a whole other story, but to keep things moving, let me simply recap by saying I went into the basement office and announced that I was going to be outside catching a full tan, since my family was away. Actually I asked her if it would be OK. She said fine, only showing a little concern about the neighbors. Later she actually told me that it would have been better if she didn't know, so she could peek on me. Such a yummy reply! I use this memory continually now to service many of my masturbation pleasures - including this day.

I moved about the patio freely, setting up my lounger and laying back to a comfortable spot, with my knees up and my feet pulled into a frog-like position cupping the cold beer bottle nestled against my crotch. I took a sip and dripped some of the golden icey beverage over my now wanting and rising cock. After 20 minutes of sun, and light stroking, always controlling my erection up and down for pleasure, I was dripping hot, dripping pre cum and ready to shower. I set up the make shift shower from one of those hand held multi-setting flower garden sprinklers. Setting the water temperature to slightly cool, I started out by shampooing and rinsing my hair and running my hands over every inch of my completely aroused body.

With patience I didn't have, I managed to balance the garden sprinkler handle on the back of a patio chair. I kneeled down, rolled onto my back and got into my favorite masturbation position - my legs over my head and the dripping tip of my cock just inches from my mouth. The garden sprinkler was hovering just above my ass now and water caressed down my nuts, and now rock-hard cock. Just the outer edge of the shower water sprinkled across my face, wetting my lips and making me want my cock and cum even more. I brushed my cock softly, but needing no added stimulation other than the sight of my cock so close to my waiting mouth. I indulged in literally feeding myself with precum, bridging the few inches from my cock tip to my tongue with ribbons of the salty candy. This is usually my point of no return and today was no different. Feeling the familiar warning pulses of orgasm, I pulled back on my balls and found the prostate pressure point near my anus. I am aware of how exposed and vulnerable I am at that moment, with my butt in the air, and the wind, sun and water all tickling my senses.

The orgasm that came next was not so familiar, as it flushed from my insides, than moved up to the base of my balls and surged in rumbling waves through my shaft. I opened my mouth and stretched my tongue up and out in a hopeless attempt to rim my cockhead, yet draw in every drop. I squinted my eyes, having done this before and learned the hazards there. My nasal panting became feverish as I was now delirious for it. I groan with pleasure as I watch myself shoot that milky white stream of cum from my beautiful engulfed penis tip straight into my open mouth. The first shot is warm and steady against the back roof of my mouth. I didn't dare close my lips for risk of missing the next wave.

Then the third and weaker bursts I let splash on my lips and face. My mouth is nearly full of cum, rather typical, and I swallow it all, tasting the often salty, sometimes sweet or bitter juices. I massage my prostate to drain every drop and extend the pleasure, while my cock twitches. With my stroking hand now lubricated with leaking cum, I add the remaining cum on my face as lotion, slowly rubbing it all over my face like a moisturizer. Afterwards, I leave my cum-lotion on my face most of the day, smelling my musky sex for hours.