Outnumbered Pt. 03

Story Info
Maria has more sex and a hard decision to make.
1.3k words
3
3.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the afternoon and Maria Menounos was about to swallow her fifth load of the day, this one belonging to Maksim. He was sitting comfortably in a club chair with a glass of bourbon in one hand and the other placed firmly against the back of the brown eyed beauty's head. She was bobbing rhythmically, sucking and slurping loudly while most of the rest of her sex-partners were enjoying the show.

Derek was behind her with his hard dick buried to it's base inside Maria's rounded succulent ass. He liked watching the creamy mounds jiggle while pounding into her. Sure, he enjoyed fucking both of her openings, but there was something that seemed especially "forbidden" and dirty about shooting his sperm inside the entertainment reporters' bowels.

She'd heard her phone chime several times throughout the day, which meant there were quite a few texts waiting for her, most likely from Julianne. Since she arrived at Derek's house earlier that morning, she'd been kept much too busy to do anything other than fuck. In one form or another.

As she was being 'spit-roasted', Brooke Burke knelt beside her alternating between squeezing Maria's hanging, swaying breasts and rubbing her clit. The 44-year-old was going out of her mind with so many sensations ravaging her naked body all at the same time. She knew she was going to cum big, and soon.

With her messy, tangled tresses now covering her pretty face, Maria felt Maksim's body tense and dutifully clamped his huge member tight inside her warm, salivating mouth. His spunk was hot and thick, exploding in powerful spurts against the back of the TV personality's throat. She tried her best to ingest it all, but there was just too much. It oozed from her lips and down her chin in slimy rivers, catching in her hair and spattering her tits.

Derek grabbed a firm hold of Maria's curvaceous hips and showed her anal passage no mercy. He swore it was getting hotter inside the faster he pumped, and it wasn't long before he was filling her rectum with his gooey sperm. He'd already cum in her several times (mouth, cunt and ass), as did all the other men present. The Greek beauty had fluids running down her neck, inner thighs and along the crack of her plump behind. Her juicy, 32C tits were glazed and her fingers and hair were also sticky. It had been quite a day.

With Derek's cock making a slow retreat from her over-stretched asshole, Maria climaxed loudly as Brooke finger fucked her sloppy cunt while rubbing her swollen, aching clit. The former host of E! news moaned and gasped, clamping onto Brooke's fingers using the over-taxed muscles of her pussy. The brown-haired beauty collapsed onto the damp carpet exhausted and spent. And also smiling.

"This was lots of fun, but I've got to get going" stated Tony Bevilacqua. While he went into an adjacent room to get dressed, Maksim finished his drink and stood as well.

"Me too. I told Peta I was giving lessons today. I've got to get home before she does." The handsome Ukrainian then gathered up a handful of Maria's hair and wiped his dick clean before taking his leave.

Maria was now lying on her back with her arms crossed over her eyes. Her breathing was slow and deep, her nakedness magnificent. Her dark pink nipples were hard and pointing upwards as her breasts quivered and swelled. From her neck, all the way down her flat stomach to her pussy she was glazed with seaman. Brook Burke was still kneeling next to the Greek beauty and slowly working her fingers out of her clenching fuck hole. Maria finally relaxed her hold, and the DWTS co-host placed her digits against the 44-year-old's lips. Maria licked and sucked them clean eagerly without saying a word.

"I guess I should get home, too. My husband will be wondering where I've been all day. Guess I'll have to come up with something creative during the drive." The shapely 51-year-old leaned down and kissed Maria deeply, snaking her tongue around inside the entertainment reporter's mouth. Her saliva was thick and syrupy from all the cum she'd swallowed, both male and female. Before rising she whispered in Maria's ear, "I'm going to enjoy watching the video of today, later."

So, at approximately 4:30 PM, Cheryl, Maksim, Brooke and Tony all offered their thanks and goodbyes to Derek and left. Maria had halfway recovered and was sitting (still nude) on the oversized couch Julianne's brother kept in the middle of his living room. He returned wearing a plush robe and carrying a bottle of champagne with two glasses.

"Can I ask you something?" Maria was looking up at him now with her dazzling, brown eyes. "You didn't really talk to Jules this morning, did you? I remember thinking that her responses were too fast, considering she was in the air. That was you, wasn't it?"

Derek poured them each a glass of the sparkling wine and grinned. "Jules forgot her phone. I was using it to text you as her. No harm done, right? I mean, you had fun, didn't you?"

The former Extra host had her legs drawn up under her and was playing with her toes. 'I have really sexy feet', she thought to herself. "I knew that Julianne would never approve or encourage anything like this. She'll be furious. She'll dis-own you and break up with me for cheating. You've ruined everything."

"Not if we don't tell her. Look, Maria. If you want to keep dating and seeing my sister, you can't say anything. I know her well and you're right; she'll cut us both out of her life."

Maria stood and placed her hands on her hips defiantly. Her 34-23-36 figure looked spectacular in the late afternoon sun. "So, you propose we just pretend that nothing happened and just act normal around her? I don't know if I can do that."

"Like I said" Derek said firmly, "if you want to keep seeing Jules, there's no other way."

Turning on the balls of her bare feet, Maria Menounos moved in the direction of the master bathroom. "I'm going to take a shower, and then call Jules."

She adjusted the water temperature to as hot as she could stand and stepped inside the spacious bath. There were 3 waterfall heads in the ceiling and 2 misting on each side. Soaping the loofa Maria ran it over every inch and curve of her torso, neck and face. 'God, that feels nice' she thought, then dipped it down between her sperm-crusted thighs. The slippery, hot water made her clitoris tingle, and the brown-haired personality couldn't resist slipping a finger into her asshole while rubbing.

There was a long, ceramic bench along one wall and an overwhelming urge overtook the Greek actress. Sitting with her legs open, Maria guided one of her own feet up to her mouth. Slowly, she caressed and slathered her toes with soap and kisses. She ran her tongue around the heel and over the entire sole, nibbling, kissing and tasting. With her other hand Maria was furiously playing with her engorged clit. She was so sensitive and addicted to sex now that climaxing was becoming an almost hourly necessity. Sucking all 5 toes into her mouth at once, the 44-year-old erupted in orgasm. As the intense waves of pleasure subsided, she pinched her nipples as hard as she could while snaking her tongue in between each of her toes.

"Aren't you done yet?" asked Julianne's brother from the other side of the shower door. It was steamy, but Maria could tell he was smiling and that he also had a hard-on.

Sliding it open, Maria took hold of his stiff, 8-inch manhood and pulled him inside the roomy stall. "Do you want my pussy, or my ass?" she asked smiling.

The End