Outrage! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?!" Julie exclaimed as she entered the kitchen upon her return home from her last class of the evening. A little miffed that Jon never ate her out in the kitchen like she was watching him do to their mother at that moment. Her jealousy flared when she watched her mother cum. Noting how wet Jon's face was when he turned to look at her knowing that wasn't her mother's first orgasm.

"Baby, let me up; otherwise, dinner will be late," Nora panted as her legs trembled. Biting her lip when she felt Jon's lips on her right ass cheek before he pulled her skirt down and she stepped out of her panties. "You, young man, are a plight on a woman's thought process," she chided, wagging her finger at him when she turned around as he rose. Keeping a hand on the counter to keep herself steady, watching that coy look appear in her son's eyes as he softly chuckled.

"But you loved it," Jon mused as his mother's sex glistened on his chin.

"Not the point," Nora stated, fighting back her smile. "Go wash your face; you have me all over it!" she purred in a wanton tone.

"Jon?" Julie whispered softly as she watched her brother washing his face.

"Hmm?" Jon hummed as he cleaned his mother's sex from his face.

"Why don't you eat me out like that?" Julie asked in a pout.

"Didn't know you wanted me to," Jon said truthfully.

"Of course, I do!" Julie retorted, casting her brother a look as if to say, you can't be that stupid. "You know I love it when you do," she muttered, looking away bashfully.

"I see; well, next time you're making something to eat, I'll tease you like I do, Mom."

"You promise?" Julie asked, her eyes flickering back over to him.

"I do."

"Then... maybe you haven't gotten your fill of pussy for the night in yet," Julie mused as she poked the tips of her index fingers together.

"Oh? Do you need me between your legs?" Jon asked, dropping the damp cloth into the sink. Watching his sister's head vehemently nod that she did. "Okay..." His voice trailed after him as his sister took hold of his wrist and dragged him out of the bathroom.

"Don't be too long honey, dinner should be ready in forty minutes," Nora said, seeing her daughter pulling her son into her bedroom.

"Okay," Julie replied, glad her mother was talking to her again like her daughter and not as her bitch. Knowing she had a lot left to do to make up to her mother for believing her father's lies. Her shoes went flying as she kicked them off. Her fingers fumbled with the button of her jeans. She's been dying to have her brother's mouth back on her mound. Her 36B breasts jiggled in her shirt as she pushed her pants down, revealing her black Calvin Klein panties she had worn that day. Feeling her cheeks burning as she caught her brother gazing at them. Wondering if he liked how they made her mound look in them. Soon they too joined her pants, only leaving her standing in her shirt before her brother. Scurrying over to her bed, moving her favorite stuffed animals out of the way. Making them look away at what her brother was about to do to her little kitty.

"Okay, Jon, I'm ready," Julie stated, spreading her legs apart giving her brother access to her womanhood.

"So, are you better now?" Nora asked, smirking at how skewed Julie's hair was as she walked/stumbled into the kitchen. With a look on her face that said she's had the best orgasms in the world. The corners of her lips lifted, very pleased that the techniques she had taught her son were holding firm as her daughter smiled at her. "Good. You can help set the table while your brother washes up."

"Yes, Mom," Julie nodded weakly. Walking stiffly towards the cabinet that held the plates all so her panties didn't rub against her sensitive mound. Knowing that would only send a wave of pleasure through her already satisfied cunt, and she did not wish to drop a plate because of it.

The moment Jon walked into the kitchen, his mother pushed him against the counter. Her lips nibbled lightly along the right side of Jon's neck. Pressing her 32DDs into her son's chest as she felt up her man. Her hand gently kneaded her son's manhood. It was only fair to return what her son so willingly offered to her.

"You want my lips around this, don't you, baby?" Nora whispered heatedly into Jon's ear.

"I'm not going to deny that," Jon answered as he heard his zipper lowering. Biting the inside of his cheek as his mother's fingers wrapped around his cock. Her light, experienced touch sparking life into his rod.

"Mmm, are you going to make sure you cum in my mouth like I love?" Her hot breath flowed over his skin as she whispered into his ear.

"Mmmhmm," Jon hummed as he nodded. Feeling his thighs tremble as his mother didn't stop her stroking as she eased his cock from the confines of his pants.

"Good, you know that's where it belongs other than in my pussy," Nora purred hungrily as her lips tugged on Jon's earlobe before she sank down his body.

Julie leaned against the counter as she watched Jon's cock disappearing into her mother's mouth. Biting her lip, recounting the times it has been in her mouth and pussy. Remembering how it felt when her folds squeezed his rod as she came upon it. She never wore a bra; mostly, if she did, it was normally a sports bra given her small bust compared to her mother's. Feeling her nipples pressing into her shirt as she watched the show. Noting how Jon's head tilted back and how her mother's throat worked, she knew he was dumping that seed into it. A hint of jealousy flared in her mind when she wanted his hot load in her mouth, just like she loved feeling it dripping out of her pussy. While she was on birth control due to how it regulated her period, she knew it would only be a matter of time before one of her brother's swimmers took hold, given that the pill had a ninety-one percent guarantee of keeping her from being pregnant. Julie pondered how her mother would take the news if she did become pregnant with Jon's child. Would she be furious, or would her mother be giddy with glee at the thought of having a grandchild? She didn't know, and she didn't know how to approach her mother about the subject. She knew her mother and Jon weren't using protection. So she wondered if her mother was trying for that very thing.

Then the question popped into her head. How would Jon react? Would he deny that the baby was his? Would he step up and be a father to either of their children? Or would her brother simply run away from his responsibilities? These questions plagued her mind as she watched her mother licking up the back of Jon's cock before placing it back into his pants. Noting how her mother gazed up at Jon not as a son but as a lover. Noticing how the palm of her hands rested on Jon's thighs when she did.

"You all better, baby?" Nora cooed in a sultry tone.

"Mmmhmm," Jon nodded.

"Good, my man, shouldn't go wanting, not with me around," Nora purred, dragging her breasts along her son's chest as she rose. "Now you go relax, and you just let me worry about dinner," she uttered in a seductive tone as her thumb brushed along his chin when she held it between her index finger and thumb. She didn't mind cooking; she actually enjoyed it. Plus, she wasn't going to trust what an eighteen-year-old would whip up without any experience in the kitchen.

"Come, honey, it's time for bed," Nora said, switching off the TV they had been watching after their dinner. She was growing very fond of snuggling with her son, just enjoying the night on the couch. Knowing that in two days, she, Jon, Maya, and Jerome would be having a night out on the town, she couldn't wait. "Night, Julie, don't stay up too late," she stated in a motherly tone as she wrapped herself around her son's arm as they stood at the end of the couch.

"Night Mom, Jon, tomorrow I want it," Julie said with a flirtatious smirk.

"Sure, sis," Jon nodded.

"Come, I need you in me, baby," Nora whispered heatedly into her son's ear.

Julie sighed as she watched her mother's bedroom door close. Wishing she could be in there with them. Pleasuring the cock of the man that showed her that her father wasn't the great lover he claimed to be. Leaning her head back against the back of the couch. Wondering why she allowed her father to hoodwink her, not for the first time either. Turning her head when she heard the first hints of her mother's moans filtering through the door. A devilish smile appeared on her lips; she might not be getting the dick she wanted tonight, that didn't mean she couldn't cum along with them. Her bedroom door shut in a soft kiss. Soon her moans, too, joined the chorus as the night grew old.

******

The next morning...

Jon was sitting at his desk writing out the rough draft of the article he was asked to do by Janice, on her no less, just with some name changes like his last two articles. He hoped this would be the last one; he didn't want to be known as a smut writer. Not that there was anything wrong with that, just he didn't think it would look good when he was thinking of going into journalism after high school.

"I thought I recognized you." Came a female voice from over him as she dropped the school's newspaper onto his notebook. Noting how it was the last issue that held the article, he wrote about his sister without telling anyone it was his sister. "This is you, right?" Her finger tapped on the picture that his editor had placed below his by-line.

"Yeah..." Lifting his gaze, surprised to find the girl who delivered their pizza to their home the other night standing over him. "Aren't you...?" Seeing her nod when his words trailed off. "So, is there something I can help you with?" Jon asked, setting down his pencil, noting only a few minutes were left before class started.

"Me and my friends were wondering if everything you wrote in the last two articles were true or not."

"Yes, it is; why do you want to know?" Jon asked, watching how she sank down into the empty seat before him.

"Do you really go down on them without being asked or blackmailed into it?" Jon noted the skepticism in her eyes when she asked that.

"Yeah, do other guys not do that?" Jon asked to which she shook her head.

"I know my boyfriend doesn't, and I know my friend's boyfriends don't."

"That's a shame," Jon said; he did feel for her. He remembered how his sister went on about how their father barely did that, with his mother nodding along.

"I was thinking, hear me out before you say no, okay?!"

"Okay," Jon arched an eyebrow.

"I was thinking, hoping really, that you can write an article about the benefits of guys doing that without having to be forced to. Because we all know they want us to go down on them without a second thought." Jon saw several girls in his class nodding along; even his middle-aged teacher even joined in.

Flipping the page in his notebook to a clean sheet, and leaned forward. "Okay, you've brought up these benefits; what in your opinion do they entail?" Jon asked, getting into his reporter mode.

"Well, say if they were totally inclined to do that without asking, we, women I mean, would be more willing to go down on them for no reason." Again, Jon saw the girls and his teacher nodding along. "I'm sure you've never had to slip your dick into a dry pussy before, have you?" Her finger tapped on the paragraph that detailed how wet his sister was when they first had sex.

"No, can't say that I have," Jon answered, noting how the boys in his class were paying an awful lot of attention to their books.

"Then you won't know how painful it is for us. No matter how cute the guy is, if they can't get us ready, then it's not going to be any fun." Jon was hurriedly writing this all down. Wondering if the guys at his school knew any of this, or did they just not care? "And it makes us not want to do it again with them."

"Let me ask, have you or your friends told them this?" Jon asked, playing devil's advocate. Seeing her vehemently nodding her answer. "And do they not listen?"

"Hell, no!" Came a response from across the room.

"So you try to help them, but they won't listen. Is that what I'm getting?" Jon inquired, only to be met with her nod. "I see, and why do you think I could help?"

"Because, Mr. Roberts," his teacher spoke up, getting the class's attention, "if they don't learn now, they will never learn and will lead to a very dull sex life for married couples when we are taking care of our partners more than they are of us."

"Also, you got a massive following here!" Jon had to arch his eyebrow at that. He had noticed the increase of eyes on him when he walked to whichever class he had at the time. "You have no idea how lucky these women are that you've written about! I would give anything just to be able to get off on a tongue!"

"Has that never happened?" Jon asked, watching her shake her head.

"You can't even imagine how frustrating it is!" Again, Jon noted the numerous head nods taking place around the room.

"That I can take a wild guess at."

"Can I ask without coming off rude or trying to pry into your personal life? Have you like ever got them to that point and just kept them there?" Jon noted how red her cheeks were getting.

"A few times," Jon admitted, seeing the gazes of the females in his class just turning their undivided attention towards him.

"Can I ask, is it as explosive as I've heard?"

"Most of the time," Jon nodded. "Sometimes it feels like I'm drowning, but that just shows me how good it was." Glancing up when he heard his teacher moan lightly before her hand covered her mouth. Jon wondered if his editor knew that those two articles were not having the effect he thought they would have. It seemed to him that his work only made the girls at his school, who were sexually active, know they weren't getting the best that they deserve. "I'll have to run this by my editor before I can even think of writing it. But will work on it in the meantime," Jon said as the bell rang out.

"Thanks, and thanks for letting me rant," she said, smiling at him as she rose and headed back to her own desk.

Jon was texting his editor as he walked to his next class when his last one was done. Seeing Janice chatting up the ninth-grade history teacher that had just been hired to fill in for the man who had left for another district. Noting how she lightly touched his arm and listened intently to what the man had to say. Not that he minded, he knew it was only a one-time thing. Still, he did hope this one turned out better than her last. Feeling his phone vibrating in his pocket as he walked into his chemistry class. Greeting a friend of his as he walked to his seat. Pulling out his phone, keeping it below the lab table as he read his editor's response. Telling him he had the go-ahead and draw up the article. If he was going to do this, then he needed the evidence that supported her claim that the men at the school weren't stepping up. Opening up the Facebook app he had on his phone, switching over to the school's newspaper page. Writing out two questions, both with polls added to them to gauge the questionee's answers. Asking both women and men to leave as long or short a reason as to why they think that. Quickly putting his phone away when he heard his teacher approaching.

Jon was in the school's library during his free period, looking up some reference books for the paper he had to write. Scowling when one of the books he needed was missing from its spot on the shelf. Sighing, knowing he would have to go to the public library hoping that they would have a copy. That was until he felt a tap on his shoulder. Seeing that same girl from his math class holding the book he needed in her arms as she pressed it tightly to her body.

"I have a proposal for you."

"Oh, and what would that be?" Jon asked, noting how dead it was in the library.

"I know you need this book, and I'll let you have it," not voicing that she already had a copy at home, "if you'd do me a little favor." Jon didn't like where this was going.

"As in?"

"You eat me. Like you did to that woman, what's her name... Andy." Referencing the name he had given his mother in his first article. "If you do that, then I'll hand over this book to you."

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" Jon asked, wondering why she was doing this.

"Mmmhmm, he's right there," she said, pointing at him.

Jon kept from swallowing, knowing who her boyfriend was. He so didn't feel like being beaten up by the Captain of the wrestling team. He didn't need his mother asking why he was all bloody for, given what happened the other day; he didn't think she would let him off again.

"And if I refuse?"

"I'd be hurt, but I can understand why. But you and I know you need this book, and what I'm asking won't take long given what you've written about." It was true he did need that book; without it, he knew he would be docked a grade because he couldn't site it in his paper.

"And if I do this?" Jon asked, jutting his chin towards her boyfriend.

"Oh, he's just here to watch and keep a lookout for me. I want him to see what real men do." Jon noted how her boyfriend did not like that dig at his character.

"And this goes no further than that?" Jon inquired, seeing her nod in agreement.

"No sex. That would be cheating, but he needs to learn. I'm tired of getting myself ready."

"Alright, where and when?" Jon stated, keeping his sigh to himself as he scratched his head.

"Here, now." Jon looked down at how forceful her grip was as she led him to an area of the library that was veiled in darkness, given that the area relied more on the sunlight filtering in through the overhead windows. However, given that it was overcast, it meant that little corner of the library was the perfect place for them. Jon looked over his shoulder as her boyfriend moved to block anyone from entering as he stood with his back to them. Watching how she placed the book on top of the one's behind her as she leaned against the bookcase. "See, you don't have to do anything but work that tongue," she said, lifting up the front of her skirt revealing her bald dancefloor to Jon's eyes. "You'd best make my pussy feel good."

Jon didn't utter a word. He wondered if the girl was always that demanding and rude. "Just one orgasm, right?" Jon asked once he had gotten to his knees.

"Mmmhmm." A gasp escaped her lips when Jon didn't wait for her to tell him to start. "You watching..." Her breathing grew heavy as she reached over her head and gripped the shelf above her as Jon's tongue parted her labia. Teasing her vulva like nothing her boyfriend has done. "This is how you eat a pussy." Her back arched as Jon's lips captured her clit, rolling that little stem with the tip of his tongue. Her hips began to rock on his tongue as that pink muscle explored every inch of her sex. Jon felt her hand taking hold of the back of his head as his tongue slipped inside of her canal. "Yes!" she hissed low as she came. "Please, just one more?!"

"If I do that, you have to suck me off," Jon shot back; he wasn't going to do something without getting something in return. He wasn't about to be used just so she could get off.

"Deal! If you ate me out like he does, like I've pointed out to you numerous times, I wouldn't have to be doing this!" she growled when her boyfriend peered back at them.

After cleaning himself up, Jon walked out of that dark section with the book in his hands ten minutes later. Opening it up, wondering if she had already checked it out. Pleased that she hadn't, although he wouldn't have been in trouble if it was returned late or not if she had.

"I'm going to tell all my friends that you do practice what you preach," she said, coming up to his table after she had collected herself. "Come on, let's see if you learnt anything or not." Jon returned her wave as she dragged her boyfriend towards the exit. He just hoped he wouldn't get hounded because of it.