Outrage! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Where did that come from?" Jon asked once his mother's lips left his.

"I won, baby!" Nora squealed as she spun around with her arms raised over her head.

"Huh?" Jon muttered in confusion.

"I'm divorced!"

"Really?! I thought Dad would fight harder," Jon said, a little surprised that his father didn't put up more of a struggle.

"Oh, he tried alright, tried to get seventy-five percent of my business, so I had to pull out the postnuptial we signed. Totally took him for everything when he tried to contest it. You know that video I had Julie make?" Nora asked with a little smugness in her eyes as Jon nodded. "Well, in the stipulation of clause three, section C states: whoever is suing for divorce has to provide evidence of said cheating. He knew I had that video, and I was a hair's breath away from giving it to Maya so she could give it to the judge. Who would probably have Patrick arrested on the spot for what it contains. So like the rat he is, he simply chose not to contest it, and well, I got everything!"

"What do you mean everything?" Jon asked, perplexed.

"Every single dime, nickel, quarter he's worked so hard for is mine!" Nora said in devilish glee.

"Mom, I know Dad hurt you, but don't you think you went a little too far?" Jon asked; he might not like what his father had done. Still, Patrick was his Dad. He didn't want him to have nothing.

"Nope. Your father agreed to the terms when I started this shop. He knew what he had to lose, and he still chose to cheat on me. Baby, I know you, you're a good boy, you don't want to see your Dad without. But he brought this on himself, so don't let that worry you any, okay?" Nora spoke in a softer tone, seeing the conflict brewing in her son's eyes.

"No, you're right; Dad did do this to himself. I still can't believe he would step out on you," Jon uttered, shaking his head at the stupidity of his father.

"And why is that, baby?" Nora asked, her thumbs brushed along the back of Jon's hands as she held them in hers.

"One: if I go by what the neighborhood calls you, you are one smoking milf," seeing her eyes widen as those words left his lips, "two: you're intelligent. Never a dull moment when we talk, before you... well maul me," seeing that sexy smile lifting the corners of his mother's lips, "three: Oh, my god, are you ever so fun beneath the sheets!" Jon said, seeing how his mother's nostrils flared, to how her chest rose and lowered, telling him she was getting aroused.

"Am I truly, Jon?" Nora asked, pressing her breasts into her son's chest once again.

"Mmmhmm," Jon hummed as he nodded.

"Then you won't mind staying in bed with me all weekend long, would you?" Nora purred.

"Have I ever said no to that?"

"You haven't," Nora sighed in happiness as she pressed her forehead against her son's. Knowing that taking her son as her lover was the best decision she had ever made. "Jon?"

"Hmm?"

"You remember what you told me the other night when you spooned me after we made love?" Nora asked, wondering if her son could feel her nipples poking into him yet.

"Yeah? I was right, wasn't I?" Jon asked with a cocky grin.

"You were," Nora agreed. "But you better not tell anyone," she said sternly in a protective manner.

"Wouldn't dream of it Mom, I'm not about to hurt your friend or her son."

"Good, now go on, get," Nora uttered, slapping her son's ass, shooing him on towards the stairs. "Remember we're going out tonight, so you best be ready by seven-thirty; that's when Maya will be here to pick us up."

"I'll be ready and sharp as a tack, too," Jon said from over his shoulder.

******

"Jon, how about we do something tonight?" Julie asked from the doorway of her mother's bedroom, watching him do his homework.

"Can't; Mom and I are going out, sorry, sis," Jon apologized. Turning his head, seeing that forlorn look in his sister's eyes when her gaze fell to the floor. "Tell you what, since Mom wants to spend the whole weekend in here," gesturing to the room, "how about next weekend it will just be the two of us all weekend long. Sound fair?"

"You mean that, Jon? That it will just be you and me? No one else, not even Mom?"

"Just you and me," Jon agreed. Seeing her mood instantly lifting when the words left his lips.

"Then I need to help you pick out something to wear," Julie stated, walking with a purpose towards Jon's closet. "So, where are the two of you going?"

"Well, Mom found a new friend," noting how his sister turned towards him, seeing that surprised look on Julie's face, "and they just moved here, so they don't know much about the city. So, Mom and Maya, that's the name of Mom's new friend, thought she could show them around. Which led Mom to inviting me to go along as her date to dinner and dancing."

"Do you know how to dance?" Julie asked, curious.

"A little..." Pushing himself out of the way as his sister commandeered his computer. Watching her fingers moving over the keyboard once she had brought up YouTube and typing out a band's name in the search bar that he's never heard of before. The sound of the double-clicking of the mouse filled his ears as she brought up the video of the Editors cover of The Cure's 'Lullaby.' Her light touch danced along his skin as her fingers wrapped around his wrist, pulling Jon out of his chair.

As the intro began to play, Jon's eyes couldn't look away; his sister shook her hips to the soft beat. The light touch of the pad of her index finger lifted his chin as he, too, matched her rhythm. Seeing the sparkle in his sister's eyes as his arm slid around her waist. Pulling her into him. Watching the heat flooding her cheeks as his hand took hold of her ass.

The song was all but forgotten as their lips embraced, only to find himself hovering over his sister on the bed he shared with his mother. Julie's fingers hurriedly inched up the hem of her brother's shirt as they made out. A gasp escaped her lips when Jon's hand had slipped beneath her shirt and captured her left breast. Her jean-covered thigh brushed along his as her tongue swirled around his once she took command of his lips again. Her gooseflesh raced along her skin as she felt Jon's left hand moving down the right side of her chest before slipping beneath her finding its home on her ass. Lifting her hips, grinding her mound on her brother's covered bulge.

"Please, Jon, I promise it will be quick. I just need you in me," Julie whispered in need before her lips tugged on his lower one.

"Then you best take that to your room," Nora said, standing in the doorway to her and Jon's bedroom. "The only one fucking on that bed is Jon and me," she uttered in a stern motherly voice as she placed her hands on her hips.

"You don't mind?" Jon asked, peering over at his mother.

"No," shaking her head, "after all, I will be keeping my man busy for the next two days, so you best get what you need now. But no more than thirty minutes. I want Jon rested for our date; you hear me?" Nora spoke, wagging her finger at her daughter.

"Yes, Mom, I promise I won't wear him out," Julie said excitedly, pulling her brother behind her as she led Jon to her room.

The moment they were within their walls Julie spun around and instantly dropped to her knees. Her hands worked quickly, freeing her brother's manhood from his jeans. She never did this for her father. Given that if she did, she would never get her pussy eaten. However, that wasn't the case with her brother. She knew he wouldn't leave her pussy wanting.

"Fuck, Julie!" Jon moaned as his sister attacked his cock like never before.

"You like being in my mouth, don't you, little brother?" Julie asked with a devilish grin on her lips as her hand worked his pole. Her brown eyes glinted as she licked up the back of her brother's cock while she teased his head before inhaling his crown, sending his rod back into the warmth of her mouth.

"I do," Jon said, trying to keep his voice steady. Taking hold of the base of her ponytail. Julie didn't mind it when he did this; she actually encouraged him to do so. He noted the delight in Julie's eyes as he started to thrust his hips. Not hard, mind you, he would never violently facefuck her like he was sure his father had done, but enough to the point where she enjoyed it.

Jon quickly scrambled to shed his clothes for what was to come. As his shirt fell to the floor, his eyes zeroed in on his sister's red puffy mound as she held her legs up as she tried to quickly undress herself.

"Jon!" Julie howled as Jon attacked her cunt without warning. "Fuck! Yes! Lick my pussy, eat it, little brother!" she growled as Jon licked up her labia with the flat of his tongue. "Mmmhmm," Julie hummed as she bit her lip while rocking her hips against his lips. Squealing in delight when Jon inserted two fingers into her channel. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as he sucked on her clit while his fingers plunged rapidly into her ever-wetting cunt. She could hear the fibers of her fitted sheet rasping as her nails dragged along it as her brother brought such bliss to her pussy and to her body. "Yeah, that's it; slap that cock against that pussy, Jon!" Julie demanded when Jon stood poised to ready to return his rod of man back to her altar of Venus. A moan rippled from the depths of her throat as Jon sent his steel pole into the depths of her heat.

Feeling his balls slapping against her ass as he held her legs which were still trapped due to her pants still lodged around her knees. At that moment, Julie simply didn't care. All she cared about at that point in time was how good her brother's cock felt inside her hot little peach. She didn't care that he was smaller, length-wise than their father was. The way he took her was night and day compared to her father. To him, his only concern was getting his own jollies, while Jon made sure she got hers before his own.

Once Jon had freed her legs from her jeans. Julie wasted no time in wrapping them around him. Stripping off her shirt, she was not about to deny her brother the pleasure of fondling her breasts while he took her to his heart's content.

"Yes, Jon, that's it, suck on my breasts all you want," Julie whispered in a loving tone as his hips pumped his cock to the depths of her core. Seeking out that switch that would ignite her meltdown. She would never deny that she loved cumming on his cock, just like she knew he loved shooting his load into her womb. She knew she loved that feeling. Having his hot seed just filling it up to the brim. To how it would leak out of her cunt. To the way, it tasted on her tongue. Jon was the only man; well, given Jon was her only other sex partner she's ever had, it was understandable that she ever ate his cum either straight from his cock or scooping it out of her pussy. She never did that for her father. Another sign that she failed to notice at the time. Her mind was too caught up in the thrill of having sex for the first time in her life.

Hugging her brother hard to her body as she locked her legs around his waist. Keeping them joined as one as she came alongside him. Softly biting into Jon's right shoulder as her pussy convulsed around his cock. Listening to Jon's grunts as her folds squeezed his rod as her aftershocks raced throughout her body. Her kisses were light on his lips as they both lingered in each other's arms, recouping their strength.

"Thank you, Jon, that was just what I needed," Julie said, her cheeks heating as she pressed her naked thigh against his hip. Turning her head, her eyes fell on his ass as Jon left her room. Then her heart stopped as her phone rang, playing a tone she hadn't heard in over a month. "What do you want, Dad?" she asked, walking out nude from her room to find her mother. Only to find her looking intently at her from over the back of the couch.

"Now, Julie, that is no way to talk to your father," Patrick chided.

"It is when you're a lying sack of shit!" Julie hissed into her phone. "Every damn thing you said to me was a lie all so you could pop my cherry! You know I was waiting for the right person! But, oh, no! That wasn't good enough for you, so you had to make up some bullshit about Mom all so you could justify your sleeping around on her."

"You could have stopped at any time..."

"Bullshit! I tried, but you just kept on and on with your BS! A father doesn't do that to his own daughter! A man doesn't lie about his wife, so he can fuck around on her! How many bimbos have you been fucking, huh! Were you even our father?! How many times have you even talked to Jon? Zero! Yet, here you are trying to talk me into fucking you, well Dad, it's never going to fucking happen, you hear me?!"

"Fine! Go be a moody little bitch like your mother! There are other women out here better than the two of you." Cursing to himself, he had wanted to get her out of the house so he could at least have some pussy on the side. Looking at his phone when his daughter belted out in hysterics.

"Like you're some kind of exceptional lover!" Julie doubled over in laughter. "Please, you are nothing compared to the man I'm sleeping with now. Want to know something? I'll gladly drop to my knees and suck his dick because he knows it's a give and take, unlike you, you selfish prick! All you ever cared about is your own damn self. I have needs too, you know! Nah, that's never once entered your mind, has it? All you care about is getting that teeny-tiny dick wet."

"I am not small!"

"It might as well be given who it's attached to. He might not be as long as you are, but God! I've cummed more on his cock than I ever did with you! Yes, I faked it all!" Julie exclaimed, seeing her mother's widening smile as she continued her rant. "I can't believe how stupid these bitches are that just keep coming back. I kind of feel sorry for Mom; she had to be married to you! So why don't you just forget that you have a daughter like you've already forgotten you have a son and go fuck yourself!" Looking at her phone when the line went dead. "Fucking coward!" she hiss/spat at it.

"Honey, go put on some clothes and come snuggle with your mother," Nora said, a little proud of her daughter for not falling for Patrick's bullshit. Seeing Julie's eyes widen when those words left her lips. Watching her daughter's ass bounce when she raced back into her bedroom.

"I'm so..."

"Shh... it's okay, Julie, you got taken advantage of by a conman; you have nothing to be ashamed of," Nora cooed in a motherly voice as she held her daughter close to her. Kissing the top of Julie's head when she buried her face into her chest.

******

"Jon, I laid out your suit and shirt on the bed," Nora said from the doorway of the master bath, listening to her son showering.

"Okay." She heard his reply before he ducked his head beneath the stream of hot water.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"You aren't nervous, are you?" Nora asked shyly.

"What?! Whatever gave you that idea?" Jon asked, his voice echoing off the shower walls. "I'm more worried about whom I have to beat off for the rest of the night."

"Oh? And why do you think that?" Nora mused, knowing the answer to her question.

"Because you're fucking hot, and you know it!" Jon chuckled.

"True. I am, but you know they will never have me, right?" Nora purred, leaning against the doorframe, recounting how her son's body looked all nice and wet. Also reminiscing the times he had taken her in the shower.

"I know."

"Well, don't take too long in here; it's almost 7:15; we don't want to keep Maya and Jerome waiting."

"Just about done, Mom; I'll be out in just a minute," Jon said, hearing his mother moving out of the doorway.

Jon stopped in his tracks after exiting the bathroom as his eyes gazed at one of the most sexiest black dresses he's ever seen his mother in. It even topped the one she wore when she took him out on their first date.

"Jon, if all you're going to do is gawk at me, we'll be late," Nora teased as she inserted her left emerald earring into the hole in her ear. Not hiding her smile when she noted her son's eyes couldn't pull away from her alluring body.

"You know that dress should be illegal, right?" Jon uttered, stepping up to his mother's side, opening up the drawer that held his underwear and socks.

"You think so, huh?" Nora mused with a coy smile on her painted lips. Feeling her cheeks heat as Jon palmed her ass while he hummed: 'Mmmhmm.' "Pray tell, why do you think it needs to be illegal?"

"Because you're going to give every old man a raging hard-on to the point their hearts can't take it and burst in their chests!" Jon shot back, noting how his mother pressed her lips together to keep from bursting out in laughter, yet her eyes held her amusement in them.              

"At least they'll go out with a smile on their faces," Nora said, spraying her perfume along her neck and between her breasts.

"How do I look?" Jon asked as he buttoned the top button of his black suit jacket with two minutes to spare.

"Like a man worthy of being my date for the evening, come," looping her arm around Jon's left, "Maya will be here soon; we shouldn't keep them waiting," Nora purred in a sinful tone. "Julie, don't stay up too late," she said as she and Jon walked past her towards the stairs.

"Jon, you best dress that nice for me next Friday. I'll make sure you have easy access to my pussy," Julie cooed, winking at her brother.

"That's a very good idea, Julie," Nora admitted, stopping in her tracks. Hiking up the hem of her dress and pulling down the panties she had donned. "Julie toss these onto our bed, will you?" she asked, holding her underwear out to her daughter.

"Sure, Mom," Julie replied with a nod, feeling how fine they were as her fingers took hold of them.

"Now you can touch me all night long," Nora whispered heatedly into her son's ear.

"You two have fun!" Julie called out as the two of them disappeared into the stairwell.

"We will!"

"Hi! I was just about to ring the bell," Maya greeted when the back door that Nora and her family used to get to their living quarters when the shop was closed opened. Leaning in and kissing Nora on both of her cheeks as Nora mirrored her actions. "Have to say, you two are fucking hot!" she stated, to which her son nodded along.

"You two look just yummy," Nora said, praising the two of them. Her brown eyes ran down Maya's skin-tight red dress and Jerome's well-tailored black suit.

"Shall we?" Maya gestured to her car. "We don't want to miss our dinner reservation."

"Oh yes, let's!" Nora nodded vehemently, causing her dark brown hair to bounce against her chest. "Thank you, baby," she cooed when Jon held the rear driver's side door open for her. Lightly placing a kiss on his lips so as not to ruin her lipstick, seeing Jerome doing the same for Maya when he held out the front passenger door for his mother.

"Have the two of you visited the monuments or the Smithsonian yet?" Nora asked as they drove towards the restaurant. Giving Jerome directions when he neared a turn that would take them through a shortcut, shortening their drive time.

"No, not yet; we've been a bit too busy unpacking to sightsee," Maya answered, peering back at Nora from around her seat.

"Oh, then the two of you just have to let us take you," Nora exclaimed excitedly.

"We would like that, wouldn't we, baby?" Maya purred as she slid her hand into her son's lap as Jerome nodded.

"I take it you two have never been to the beach either?" Jon inquired, seeing his mother's smile widening when he asked that.

"If you're talking about the beach on the coast, no. Lakes, yeah, lots of times, but kind of impractical when you live in Kansas," Jerome spoke, peering at Jon in the rearview mirror.

"Jon, are you thinking about the house down at Virginia beach?" Nora uttered, squeezing her son's hand, silently thanking him for trying to be nice to her new friend.