Outrage! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's Virginia beach?" Maya spoke in a curious tone.

"Every summer since my babies were little, we would always head down for two weeks just to get away from the city. We have this house we rent when we do go. It's a little over three hours to get there, but it's worth the drive. And since this is Jon's graduating year, I was thinking of packing us up and just spending it down there to celebrate. You two are more than welcome to come along, although we might have to rent an SUV, given my daughter will be joining us."

"You have a daughter?" Jerome asked, his interest pegged.

"I do," Nora nodded.

"What do you think, Jerome, want to spend two weeks at the beach with our new friends?" Maya asked, looking at her son as they sat at a red light.

"Yeah, always wanted to know what the ocean felt like," Jerome said with a nod.

"Just watch out for the sand fleas," Jon teased, causing his mother to playfully smack his arm.

"Don't listen to him; Jon's just teasing." Leaning forward and pointing at the glowing sign that foretold they were nearing their destination.

"Rivera, party of four," Nora spoke when they entered the restaurant and stood before the hostess. "My maiden name," she supplied when she saw the confused look on Maya's face.

"So you're going back to it?" Maya asked as the hostess led them towards their table.

"Once the divorce is finalized," Nora nodded.

"He wasn't abusive, I hope," Jerome spoke; he never liked those types of men who beat on their spouses. He wasn't denying that it was only the men who abused their spouses. Still, they were the majority of the abuse claims he had seen at the law firm he interned at before making the move to D.C.

"No, nothing like that, he knew I would kick his ass if he tried to lay a hand on me," glancing over when she chuckled, "Patrick was just a cheating bastard," Nora stated in a harsh tone.

"Well, we all can't claim to be smart." Nora couldn't help it. She just laughed at Jerome's reply.

"Yeah, I think he learned that lesson when you knocked him out that one time," Jon said, holding out his mother's chair for her. "You should have seen it; he went down with one punch!" he spoke in a proud tone as he laid a hand on his mother's shoulder. Who reached up and covered his with her own.

"I have a black belt; he should've remembered that," Nora mused when Maya and Jerome looked at her for clarification. "Got mugged one day, beaten pretty badly too, so I learned how to defend myself after I healed up. I wasn't going to be anyone's victim," she said sternly.

"Good for you," Maya replied with a firm nod.

"Maybe you can teach me a few things," Jerome smiled at Nora, "have to keep the dogs from sniffing around," he uttered, nodding towards his mother.

"Jerome! Stop! You're embarrassing me," Maya intoned in a bashful manner.              

"Oh, I'm right there with you," Jon nodded to Jerome, who sat across from him at their table. "I swear she's going to give someone a heart attack one of these days looking all fine as she is."

"Jon!" Nora gasped, her face instantly burned red hot.

"What, you are! You can't deny how sexy you look in that dress, can you?" Jon spoke in a sinful tone with an equally sinful smile on his lips.

"So, what's good here?" Maya asked, not hiding her smirk as she perused the items on the menu in her hands.

"The tortellini is really good here; the pasta e fagioli, caponata, cacio e pepe, and the carbonara is quite nice," Nora stated, listing off the items she has had whenever they came to the restaurant. Seeing Jerome smacking his lips when she listed off the items.

"What about wine?" Maya asked, peering over her menu.

"Chianti would make a nice pairing with our dinner," Nora answered, knowing it would just be her and Maya drinking it.

"Are we all ready to order?" asked their polite waiter as he sat down a basket lined with fresh hot breadsticks onto the middle of the table. Nora looked around, seeing their nods that they were.

"I'll have the tortellini; he'll have the lasagna," Nora stated, reaching over and taking hold of Jon's hand. It was what Jon normally ordered from the restaurant.

"I'll have..." Pursing her lips together, unable to decide between the caponata and the pasta e fagioli, "I'll try the caponata," Maya said, seeing the man no older than her son quickly writing down their order.

"And I'll try the arancini dish," Jerome said, looking at their waiter making sure he pronounced it correctly.

"And what can I get you all to drink?"

"My friend and I will have a glass of Chianti and ice tea to go with it," Nora said, looking to Maya to ensure that was alright with her.

"Coke will be fine for me," Jon spoke, handing his mother his menu. Jon didn't like Coke, but they didn't have Dr. Pepper, so he was stuck with Coke.

"I'll have the same," Jerome stated, handing his and his mother's menus to the man. He was the designated driver for the night. Even if he could drink, he wouldn't. He wasn't about to endanger his mother's life.

When their meals arrived, their voices filled the air around the table as each got to know one another better. Two glasses of wine in Maya and Nora's conversation grew a tad more risqué as they mused on where the most public of places they had their lovers ravage them at.

"Really?! Those are still around!" Maya exclaimed when Nora told her about the time she took her son at the drive-in.

"Oh yes, a friend of mine renovated it and got all the speakers and everything else back into working order. You should go sometime; it's a whole lot better than going to the theater and cheaper too," Nora said, seeing her son blushing as she brought her wine glass to her lips.

"We just might," Maya agreed. "Wouldn't that be fun, Jerome?"

"That's where you sit in your cars and watch the movie, right?" Jerome asked; he's only heard of them spoken by those that were reminiscing the past. He's never actually been to one.

"Mmmhmm," Maya hummed, running her foot up her son's leg. "Just think of what we could do in the privacy of our car," she purred into her glass.

"They show new movies, right?" Jerome asked, his head snapping over to Nora.

"He does," Nora nodded. "I'll text you the address," she spoke, peering at Maya, who voiced her thanks. "Just sometimes it's packed, so you might have to come back another night."

"Understandable, I bet there are a lot of people wanting to make use of it, other than watching a movie," Maya said in a sly tone.

"I would imagine."

With their dinner and dessert over, their check was paid for by Nora. The two happy couples strolled out of the restaurant, locked arm in arm with their respective lovers. Nora rested her head on Jon's shoulder, while her right hand never left the inside of Jon's left thigh as she gave Jerome the directions to the dance club. With a little wrangling, she was able to get Jerome and Jon into it. The sound of the music encased them as the door to the club closed behind them.

"Oh, my god! This has been the most fun I've had in years!" Maya exclaimed when Jerome pulled behind Nora's shop. "Thank you so much for coming out with us!"

"You're welcome; I haven't had this much fun in a long time," Nora said, sensuously squeezing her son's leg. Her mind flashed back to the club. Recounting how she tried not to squirm as Jon had his fingers deep inside of her pussy as he played with her beneath the table. Remembering how her eyes flared when Jon sucked his fingers clean after she came on them without Maya or Jerome noticing that she had. If they did, they were keeping silent about it. Reminiscing how she had dragged him off to the dark corridor that led to the bathrooms and pulled her dress up and presented her ass to her son. Who didn't waste a second in taking her right then and there. That was the most riskiest and daring she has ever been with anyone. "I know it's eleven o'clock, but would the two of you like to come up and have a cup of coffee before the two of you head home?"

"We'd love to Nora," Maya said once she saw Jerome's nod.

"Excellent, you two can meet Julie while you're here; I'm sure she's still awake," Nora stated, grabbing her purse and sliding out of the back seat.

"What's in there?" Jerome asked, peering into the dark interior of Nora's shop.

"That's her shop honey, they live above it," Maya said as Nora locked the door behind them.

"Do you do a lot of business?" Jerome asked, trying not to let his eyes fall on Nora's ass; nevertheless, it was a herculean task to do as she led them up the stairs.

"Most of my business is done through auctions and online sales. Walk-ins only account for ten percent of my monthly earnings," Nora stated factually.

"I bet you find some really great things out there," Maya said, hearing someone running across the floor above them.

"Oh, like you wouldn't imagine!" Nora said, smiling back at them from over her shoulder. "You should have seen all the Victorian items that were at the last estate sale I was at. They were so stunning!"

"I might have to join you on one of them; it never hurts to beautify your home," Maya said, feeling Jerome's eye roll.

"I have one I'm going to next month, and seeing how it's during the weekday, and Jon can't join me on it, you're more than welcome to join me," Nora said, stepping onto the second floor. "Julie, come meet mine and Jon's new friends," she spoke as Julie exited her bedroom. "Jon, go put this in our room for me, will you?" Nora said, holding out her purse to her son. Noting how Julie ran her eyes down her brother's body seeing the little swagger in Jon's step. "Julie," her hand ran along her daughter's shoulder when Julie drew close, "I like you to meet Maya and Jerome." Introducing Julie to her new friends who Nora hoped would become lifelong friends.

"You look so much like your mother," Maya beamed, seeing the girl blushing from her praise.

"T-thank you," Julie stammered as she lightly shook Maya's offered hand. Feeling very self-conscious at that moment when Jerome actually looked at her, really looked at her and not through her like most of the men she had had encounters with when she was with her mother.

"There's no need to be shy Julie, they are very nice people, who are like us," Nora whispered, causing Julie to turn her gaze towards her.

"I have to wonder how your brother," Jerome kept his smirk hidden at Julie's surprised eyes, "can keep up with the two of you, with this one here its all I can do to keep her appetite satisfied," he said in a friendly manner to relieve some of the tension he felt in her handshake.

"It's a challenge, I tell you," Jon spoke from behind Julie, causing her to jump when he palmed her ass.

"Jon?! Not in front of..." Julie hissed in embarrassment.

"There's no need to be shy, Julie. Jerome and I are quite pleased that we don't have to hide our relationship from you all like you don't have to hide yours from us," Maya said in a sweet voice as she smiled at her.

"Oh? Then you and he are...?"

"Mmmhmm," Maya nodded. "Jerome is my son," she stated, pulling her son into her.

"Good, then I can do this!" Julie said, turning to her brother, her hands taking hold of his face and planting a very hot, steamy kiss on Jon's lips.

"Oh, my," Maya muttered as she watched how the tip of Julie's tongue teased Jon's upper lip as she pulled away.

"I needed that," Julia sighed.

"So, Julie, do you go to college?" Maya asked when they all sat at Nora's kitchen table with Jerome beside her. Noting how Jon was sandwiched between Julie and Nora on the other side of the table.

"I do," Julie nodded.

"And where do you go?" Jerome asked, wondering if it was the college he was going to transfer into.

"McDaniel College," Julie said truthfully.

"Honey, isn't that the one we looked at?" Maya asked, looking over at her son.

"Are you thinking of applying?" Julie asked curiously.

"Depending on if they let me transfer my credits I've obtained from my former college before we moved here," Jerome nodded. "Is the school a good one?"

"I think so, but you know how college is; at least you won't have to stay in the dorms," Julie said with a coy smile.

"True, and me cramped up with seven other people all sharing the same bathroom," Jerome shivered at the thought, "no, thank you."

"I know, been in a few of my friend's dorm rooms. I kind of feel sorry for the cleaning crew that cleans them. You wouldn't imagine how disgusting some of those rooms are; don't even get me started on the bathrooms. I had to walk out of one of my male friend's room one time just to keep my lunch down. I don't think the janitors get paid enough to deal with that mess," Julie said, feeling her bile rising. "I mean, how can you pee on a wall when the toilets are right in front of you?! Don't get me started on what they leave stuck to the toilet bowl. It's like they lose all sense and become animals the moment they're out from beneath their parent's noses."

"I know, it was like that at my old college," Jerome nodded along.

"Remind me not to get a dorm room," Jon said, looking at his mother.

"Oh, don't you worry, baby, you already know where your bed is," Nora said, her eyes pointing towards their bedroom.

"What's your major, by the way?" Jerome asked before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Biomedical science and a minor in chemistry," Julie stated, wondering if Jon was going to go to her college or not.

"Oh, that sounds interesting," Maya mused.

"It is, but it's hard work, but I enjoy it," Julie said, leaning back in her chair.

"What about you, Jon? Have you thought about what you're going to do after high school?" Maya asked, peering at him.

"Journalism." Was the only word Jon spoke.

"Oh?! Do you have any experience in it?" Maya asked in a curious tone.

"Jon's been on his school's newspaper for the past three years," Nora stated proudly.

"Really?!"

"Yeah, hopefully, I can get off the beat I'm on at the moment, don't think writing smut articles are going to get me into college," Jon said, seeing his mother getting up from her seat. "Mom?"

"What? You wrote it about me, and I've been dying to show it off," Nora said, handing Maya the printout she had printed off his school's newspaper page.

"Oh, my word!" Maya gasped, pressing her fingers against her lips as she read what he had written. She felt her body responding to the sensuous words that lined the paper in her hand. "That was very good. Did you mean everything you wrote?"

"Of course, a reporter should always be truthful when reporting on his or her assignment," Jon nodded sternly. "To lie to the reader is disingenuous and erodes the trust of the paper that they come to rely on to get their news from."

"Well, I think some of today's news hosts should take that advice to heart," Maya said with a genuine warm smile.

"Yeah, they have given real reporters a bad name," Jon agreed, rubbing the back of his head. "A few of them I used to look up to," he sighed.

"Well, you know what not to do, learn from their mistakes and be a better reporter than they ever were," Maya said in encouragement. "Well, it's getting late; we should be heading home," she stated, noting the time. "Thank you for the coffee Nora, and the conversation," Maya uttered, smiling at Jon and Julie.

"You two are always welcome to pop in anytime; let me walk you down," Nora said, getting up from her seat. "You two be safe going home, and no funny business in the car," she teased, winking at Jerome.

"Like you and Jon in the club," Maya shot back.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that accusation," Nora stated with an upturned nose, getting a chuckle out of her new friend.

"And here I thought I was the wild one," Maya mused.

"Oh, the fun is just beginning," Nora replied with a coy smirk.

"Well, now, I do believe you, and I are going to be best of friends!" Maya spoke as she hugged Nora goodbye.

******

Four hours earlier...

Patrick was walking out of the hotel he had been staying at only to be sucker-punched in the jaw. He didn't have time to get his hands up when three others joined in. Crying out in pain as he felt his nose breaking. Blood flew through the air as his teeth went flying as his assailants pummeled him to the ground. He felt his eyes swelling up, causing him not to be able to take in his attacker's appearances as their feet stomped and kicked every part of his exposed body. Then as suddenly as the assault started, it stopped all together. Only to have someone taking tufts of his hair in their hand and jerking his bloody and bruised face towards their direction.

"Did you think we wouldn't find you; you piece of shit!" the mysterious man growled. "Did you think you were scot-free? That you could just fuck whomever you wanted and get away with it?"

"What they were sluts, not my fault you couldn't give them what they wanted," Patrick mumbled before howling in sheer pain as someone kicked him hard in his family jewels.

"Now I wonder how you get it up again when you have no balls."

However, the sounds of the police sirens saved Patrick from losing what he valued most. His nuts! Moreover, his attacker wasn't done yet.

"This is only the beginning; we will find you again, don't you worry, then you'll only be good as a little sissy bitch. Who we will pass around to all our gay friends. I'm sure you'll learn how to suck a dick and fucking love it! Come on, let's get out of here before the police finally arrive," the ringleader said to his cohorts. All Patrick could remember was the sounds of footsteps running away as he blacked out.

******

"Nora... is that you?" Patrick asked, peering through his swollen, blurry eyes.

"Seems you got what you deserved." Nora's venom was clear as day. "I only came for the kids' sake; you know the ones you've abandoned so you could screw the whole city!"

"Nora, please, I'm hurting here?!" Patrick whined.

"I don't give a shit, you two-timing bastard. Personally, you would do the world a favor if you just dropped dead. The world has enough shit to deal with without yours piling onto it! Now that I can honestly tell the kids you'll be fine, I can leave you in your filth. I hope fucking those whores behind my back was fucking worth it. Oh. Before I leave, you might want to run to another state or, better yet, another country! Because I seriously doubt those were the last people who want a piece of your hide. You better have my money before you skip town, or I will hunt you down till your dying days and bring along every man you have wronged with me."

Patrick sighed as his hospital room door slammed shut behind Nora, wincing as his ribs throbbed like mad when he did. Wondering if she was right. He did cross a great deal of men. Some of them had seats in Congress. He didn't need them using the force of the government to destroy his life. What man could blame him for taking what those women willingly gave him? Turning his head when the door opened again, thinking Nora had come back. Sadness flooded his mind when the detective that was in charge of his case announced himself. Giving the man the best recollection of the events of the night before that he could. Nodding to the man when he told him he would keep in touch with him about the progress of the case. However, nothing would ever come of it, given how his attackers were wearing masks and gloves that they could see in the surveillance video that the hotel had captured. Carefully reaching over for his cell phone, scrolling down his list of contacts, and calling his broker handling the liquidation of his assets. Patrick didn't need the courts on his back. He already had enough to deal with. Nodding when his broker told him everything would be done by Wednesday. Directing his broker to just mail the check to Nora. He didn't need another beating.