Outrage! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once that was done calling the HR department, he knew someone was always there on a Saturday. Recounting how he sometimes went in to prowl for some sex-starved woman who spent too much time behind her desk than on her back. Blowing out a breath when they didn't have anything in the States yet, they did have a position open at their London branch. Smiling devilishly, knowing all the women that would give him access to and when he was off, he could travel to France and shag all those lustful French dames. Laughing in his mind when he was told that the company would pay to move his belongings, which were few, yet it would take a week to get the paperwork ready for his transfer and everything else in-between. Which was fine to him; he wasn't going to be staying in the city anyway, not after last night. That just showed him it was too dangerous for him to be there. So once he was discharged, he was going to check out of his room and head to his sister's place down in Chesapeake until it was time for him to flee the States.

Patrick would never marry again. He spent his remaining days as a bachelor. Which added up to the year of his fiftieth birthday, when a very angry husband found him in bed with his wife. Patrick was buried alone with no one to claim his body. His sister had died the following year of cervical cancer, and his children were written out of his life when Nora kicked him out of the house. With no one to claim Patrick's belongings, everything he had accumulated during his years in London was held by the local government and auctioned off after two years when no one took possession of the items Patrick left behind.

What happened to Nora, Jon, and Julie, you ask? Jon did graduate, and Maya and Jerome did join them on their trip to the beach after the ceremony. Jon did get accepted into McDaniel. He spent many a late night in his sister's room studying, using her naked body as flashcards. Not that Julie minded far from it. It was her idea, after all. Julie graduated in the top ten percent of her class the following two years after Jon started there. She was offered a job with a biotech firm in the city, which she took all so she wouldn't have to move away from home. Jon became valedictorian of his graduating class, where Nora could be seen clapping like mad once Jon gave his speech. Jon accepted a job with The Washington Times yet not as a foreign correspondent like he had once dreamed of. No. Jon had to remain close to home after all. It was three months after Patrick fled the country that Nora had gotten her wish. Nora never once took another man to her bed. Her son was all she needed. However, that wasn't all her son came to be in her life, other than the father of their child. No. With Maya and Jerome as witnesses, Nora had flown them all to this small island nation where they legalized incestuous marriages. On that sandy beach, the waves of the Pacific rolling in, the sounds of the shorebirds were their choirs as Jon, with Nora at his right and Julie at his left married. The five of them remain very close friends to this day.

The End.