Outrage! Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing the end of his free period when he brought out his phone, wondering if the questions he had asked on the school's newspaper Facebook page bore any fruit. His eyes bugged out at the number of replies the women had left on the one he asked for them, and he was very disappointed in what the men had left. "No wonder they're unsatisfied," Jon thought to himself. He was a little surprised that it wasn't only the female students commenting on it but also the female teachers. Jon wondered if any of the men had girlfriends at school and if they saw their replies, what were they going to do when they knew they would never do that for them.

By the time the bell rang for his last period of the day, Jon already had the title he was going to use for the article. 'The joys and benefits of oral sex: Guys' you might want to listen?!' Flipping closed the notebook he used to write out his rough drafts and stuffing it in his bookbag. Wondering if he should get his mother's and sister's opinion on the subject as well.

******

"Rough day, baby?" Nora asked when she heard her son's sigh when he returned home from school.

"You can say that," Jon grumbled, rubbing the back of his head in frustration with his sex. He just didn't think they were that pig-headed.

"What's wrong, baby?" Nora asked, seeing that look in her son's eyes. "I... see, and you asked this to your whole school?" she uttered, peering up from his phone once he had shown what he wrote to his mother.

"Yeah, I'm a little disappointed," Jon said, taking his phone back from his mother.

"I can see why," Nora nodded, "tell me, baby, why do you do it without any prompting?" she asked, leaning on the counter.

"One: I honestly like doing it. Two: I like how you taste," Jon saw how his mother's eyes flared at that, "three: because I love you," he stated honestly.

"Then let me ask if you didn't do that, you think you would ever get my best like you currently do?" Jon knew why his mother asked that question.

"No, I don't think I would," Jon admitted.

"Whenever you write this, make sure you tell these boys, and they are boys, given their self-centeredness, to expect a very lack lustered sex life if they can't give their partners a hundred percent. Most women do not like sucking dick, it's true," Nora nodded at Jon's perplexed look. "I said most, not all, there are a few who like it. I didn't when I first became sexually active. I only did it because I thought the boys I was with liked it. Was I good at it? Heavens no?! Who is when they're only starting out? Yet as I grew into my sexuality, I began to notice things. Things like how they would always try to get me to suck them off while they neglected my little peach. But you don't, do you, baby?" she cooed, reaching out, her nails tickling the underside of Jon's chin. "I'm not saying all men are like that, but a vast majority of them think they're entitled to it, yet can't return the favor, and when they do, it's so... disappointing. It isn't even worth the effort to pull down your panties for. Now, there are some men, like you, baby, that're so damn good at eating us out we just gush!" Nora mused, flashing her son a hungry smile. "That we would do anything just to get them off."

"Thanks, Mom, it does help to get a woman's perspective on things," Jon said, watching his mother suck on her lower lip as he played with her right breast.

"You're welcome, honey, now you go on; your sister's been waiting on you," Nora said with a wink. "But you better save some for me, you hear?" she called after him as he headed for the stairs to the second floor.

"Always, Mom."

******

"John, what are you doing?" Nora asked when she walked into her bedroom after closing up her shop. She saw how Julie was spread out on her bed nude as she was born with a huge smile on her face. Noting how her son was only wearing pajama bottoms as he sat in front of his computer. His fingers moved hurriedly over the keyboard. Knowing she was going to make that body of his all dirty again as her eyes ran along his wet hair.

"Typing up the two articles," Jon answered without looking at his mother.

"Oh? You are going to let me read them, aren't you?" Nora inquired, moving closer to her son. Watching her son spin around in his desk chair towards her as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Sure, if you want," Jon said, getting up from his seat. He had nothing to hide from his mother.

Taking his seat and turning back towards the computer screen, she started off with the one Jon was currently working on.

'The joys and benefits of oral sex: Guys' you might want to listen?!'

As you all know who I am, given the many articles I have written for this paper over the three years I've been on the school's newspaper staff. To the female populace of this school, I offer my sincerest apologies for many of the boys that attend this school. Yes, you heard me, guys, you're boys, not men. Andy, the woman I have been sexually involved with, has stated that is what she sees you as given she has read your responses to my question on the newspaper's Facebook page.

As she has told me, given your self-centeredness, you can expect a very lack lustered sex life if you can't give your partners a hundred percent. I have to agree with her. What incentive does any woman have to go down on you when you aren't even willing to do the same for the one you're with? What point is there for her to put her mouth around that? Do you honestly think most women like that? As Andy has stated, most do not. So then why would you think they'll keep doing it when you won't get up off your butts and pleasure them like you think you're entitled to? You don't have to take her word for it. Just look at the replies on the page; it will show you what Andy said was true.

Guys let me be real with you. Did I think I would like it? Hell no! Why? Because I was a virgin at the time and had no clue what I was doing. Yet, the moment I became involved with Andy, she took the time to teach me on how to properly taste her. Was I good at first? Not one damn bit. However, she didn't stop instructing me. No, she was there day and night; yes, you heard it right day and night. Do you know how awesome it is to watch that beautiful woman writhe in pleasure? It's one of the best damn things on this planet! Not that you would ever know what the sounds of her mewing are like, let me just tell you. It urges me on to make sure she just explodes in my mouth.

Do you wish to know what that leads to? I'll tell you. Bjs out of nowhere. Hand jobs under the table. Breasts jobs, sorry for the crudeness that would blow your minds. And the sex? Well, let's just say there have been times when I thought all the life had been drained from me at how hard she rode me. Not that I'm complaining, why would I? If you saw Andy, you wouldn't either. She's a stunning woman. So ask yourself, why she would do this? To me, a boy... let me rephrase that, man, as she indicates that is what I am, why she would put this much effort into a man who isn't out of high school yet? I tell you why, because I give her a hundred percent, and trust me, they can tell when you aren't. So guys do you enjoy the ladies you're dating? If so, and trust me, I have read all the replies, then you really need to step up your game. Whether you like it or not, your partner might not like it either, but she does it because she loves you. So why shouldn't you return that love or you can say goodbye to them because they will find someone that will do that for them. As Andy puts it: 'Now, there are some men, like you, baby, that's so damn good at eating us out we just gush! That we would do anything just to get them off.' Her words not mine, so take that with a grain of salt if you must.

Now guys don't you want to experience what they will willingly do to you if you made them just gush? Let me tell you, it is a ride you will never, ever forget; I know I won't. Now that being said, this isn't all on the guys. There are some of you ladies, and you know who you are, that you expect the guy you're with just to do that without any reciprocation on your part. Like the guys you too are doomed to the inevitable end. Now I am not telling you what you should be doing. Yet I was asked to write this article by a fellow student, and I have to say I'm kind of disappointed in my male peers. This is just a guide for you on what will happen if you don't change your ways, and also, what can happen when you give a hundred percent to the person you are with. Take it from me, you won't regret it.

"So I'm beautiful and stunning?" Nora mused as she spun around to face her son after reading the other article he had written.

"I'm going to go with: Duh!" Jon replied with a smirk.

"So I've drained the life out of you, huh?" Nora purred as she rose from her seat. Pushing her son back, causing his back to bounce on the bed as she straddled his lap. Running her hands up her son's chest as the tips of her dark brown hair teased his skin as she leaned forward. "Naughty boy," she cooed as the sound of the smack of his hand on her taut jean covered ass resounded in their room, "you like spanking your mother, don't you?"

"The circle of life has come full circle," Jon joked, watching his mother rolling her eyes at his perverted use of the Lion King reference.

"So, baby, what are you going to do to the woman you find beautiful?" Nora asked as she began to slowly dry hump her son.

"Anything and everything she wants," Jon answered with a coy smile.

"Mmm," Nora hummed, "good, but after you've finished your school work. You better not make anything less than a 'B' or no more of my sweet pussy for a month!"

"That so?"

"Mmmhmm," Nora cooed before passionately kissing her son.

******

The next day...

"Please, rise for the Honorable Judge Adler," the bailiff called out as the judge in her divorce case stepped into the courtroom.

"Mrs. Roberts, I see you have obtained new counsel."

"Yes, your honor," Nora spoke in a polite tone. Catching the look on Patrick's face when he noted her new lawyer and friend.

"Was there something wrong with your former one?"

"If I may speak your honor?" Maya uttered in a firm tone.

"Proceed," Judge Adler said with a wave of his hand.

"It has come to my attention after looking over the documents filed by my client's former attorney that she was not representing my client's best interest."

"That so, may I ask what gave you that idea?"

"The fact that Mr. Roberts was asking for seventy-five percent of my clients business when I have it in writing from the postnuptial that both Mr. and Mrs. Roberts signed that stipulates that he would have no legal standing on Mrs. Roberts business when she first started it. We will also be enforcing clause three, section C of the same postnuptial in that we are asking for everything that Mr. Roberts owns."

"You're honor that's outrageous!" Patrick's lawyer cut in.

"Please hand the bailiff the copy of said postnuptial," Judge Adler ordered. "Mr. Licman, are you casting doubt on this legal and binding document?" he asked, holding up the postnuptial after a few moments of looking over the legal document.

"Yes, your honor."

"How so?" Judge Adler spoke with an arched eyebrow.

"Clause three, section C states that either one must produce evidence of said infidelity." Nora couldn't help it, nor did she want to stop it as a very wicked grin appeared on her face. She was so hoping Patrick's lawyer would be that stupid to utter that condition of the clause.

"Your honor, if I may, my client will be very happy to turn over all the evidence of her husband's extra-marital affairs," Maya said, noting how Patrick was whispering into his lawyer's ear.

"Your honor, my client withdraws his objection to enforcing the second part of section C."

"Mr. Licman, your client is aware that in doing so, I will have to rule in favor of Mrs. Roberts?"

"He is."

"Then, as stated in the postnuptial, Mr. Roberts, you are to repay any and all money you took or spent from the joint account. I'm sure your client Mrs. Hicks has the amount of what was taken from it, yes?" Judge Adler asked, finding this all too weird. When he has presided over enough divorce cases that neither party would give up so quickly. He wondered just what the woman had on her husband to make him just give up like he did.

"Of course, your honor," Maya said, pulling out the copies of their bank receipts and handing them to the bailiff. Also, handing the woman Patrick's financials so the judge could award her new friend her alimony for the years they've been married.

"Mr. Roberts, as per the postnuptial, you will repay the four thousand you withdrew from the joint account and all ten thousand you have in your personal account." Nora felt Patrick's eyes burning into her when the judge rattled off the amount in his bank account. "You will also liquidate all bonds, stocks, retirement plans that equate to over seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars by the end of the week and paid to Mrs. Roberts. You are hereby so ordered to pay in lieu of one thousand and five hundred dollars in alimony for the twenty years of marriage to one Mrs. Nora Julia Roberts for the next ten years or until she sees fit to remarry. You are also ordered to pay one thousand dollars in child support for your two children until they graduate college or vacate Mrs. Roberts's home. I hereby grant Mrs. Roberts in Roberts vs. Roberts her divorce," Judge Adler stated, banging his gavel so ending Nora's marriage to her ex-husband once the sixty days have elapsed. "Mr. Roberts, a word of advice," watching the man just sink into his chair in defeat, "next time, keep it in your pants. It cost nothing to be loyal and everything when you aren't. Case dismissed."

"Nora, you have to tell me, just what the hell did you have on your husband?!" Maya asked; she's never had a case go that quickly. "He didn't?!" she gasped when Nora whispered what he had Julie do to get the video evidence of Patrick having sexual relations with his daughter. "And you were willing to use it?"

"In a fucking heartbeat!" Nora nodded sternly. "Where's my money, you piece of shit," she spat as Patrick walked up to them.

"Watch your tone bitch," Patrick seethe.

"Or what? I'll knock you the fuck out... again," Nora hissed, "and this time there are police around."

"I want the ring," Patrick said, holding out his hand.

"I'm sure your mother is really proud of the piece of scat you turned out to be. I bet she's rolling in her grave at the kind of man you are," Nora stated, getting her digs in as she pulled off her wedding band and engagement ring that used to belong to his mother. Dropping it into his right hand while yanking the check from his other.

"I hope it keeps you nice and warm since no man is going to want you after I'm done."

"I warn you, Mr. Roberts, I will sue you if you slander my client in any way," Maya warned.

"You know I would have fucked you if you weren't with this bitch," Patrick sneered at his wife. His anger flared when Maya just outright laughed in his face.

"You think you could have me? That's priceless!" Maya howled at the absurdity of the man's ego. "You are nothing compared to my Jerome. At least I know where his cock has been. Can you say the same about yours?" Watching how his face went through ten shades of red as Patrick held his rage in. "Now, I suggest you move along before I press charges for harassing my client. We wouldn't want that video making it to the light of day. Now would we, Mr. Roberts?"

"You better have my money by next Friday, you rat bastard!" Nora called after Patrick as he stomped towards the exit of the courthouse.

"Well, Nora, how does it feel knowing you'll be divorced in sixty days?" Maya asked as they walked down the steps of the courthouse.

"Fucking fantastic!" Nora exclaimed, throwing her arms into the air in merriment. "Did you see the look on that ass's face when he saw you?! Priceless!" she said, laughing madly as the wind lifted her dark brown hair from her shoulders as they continued their descent.

"I did. Was he always so... piggish?" Maya asked, looking over at her friend.

"No... well, I can't say now. He played me very good in thinking he actually loved me," Nora said, a little sad. Shaking it off, Patrick no longer mattered to her. She had a wonderful son and lover now. Head and shoulders above anything and everything Patrick has ever done for and to her. "Thank you so much for your help! I thought this would go on for months!" she uttered as she hugged Maya.

"You're very welcome, Nora," Maya replied, lightly patting Nora's back. She, too, had thought this would be a drag-out contested fight. "Well, tonight is going to be twice the fun now," she teased as she pulled away.

"Mmmhmm, Jon better be ready when we get home afterward. I am so going to rock his world!"

"I do hope he will be able to walk afterward," Maya stated, flashing Nora a smile.

"Oh, he won't be needing to walk anywhere for the entire weekend!" Nora giggled, knowing they were going to spend all weekend in bed to celebrate that she would be a free woman soon. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, I got us reservations at this fabulous Italian restaurant I know. Very upscale, I assure you," she stated, lightly touching Maya's right forearm. "Then I know this little dance club; it usually isn't too crowded. So we won't be packed in there like sardines. Also, plenty of room for us to feel our men pressed up against us," Nora said with a sultry smile.

"Mmm... yes, yes, I do like that idea," Maya mused, feeling her body heating at the thought of it. "Shall we pick you up tonight or...?"

"I think you should; it will get you and Jerome used to the city's layout," Nora said after a moment of thought.

Maya looked down when Nora took hold of her right arm and led her away from prying ears. "Sorry, just I have something to ask, and I don't think you want anyone to overhear us," Nora said, leading Maya deeper into the sea of cars.

"Okay, what is it that you want to ask?" Maya asked, feeling her heart race.

"Is Jerome your son? You two look too much alike for it to be a coincidence," Nora uttered low.

Maya had feared this day would come. She just hoped it never would. "The same could be asked of you, Nora," Maya spoke, seeing Nora's cheeks heating.

"So then I'm not the only one?" Nora asked as Maya shook her head.

"Who better than to give us the best sex we've ever had than our babies?" Maya retorted with a friendly smile.

"True," Nora mused.

"You're not going to tell anyone, are you?" Maya asked, a little fearful.

"Not if you don't," Nora said, looping her arm around Maya's escorting her to her car.

"Deal! I thought there was something about you I knew I would just like," Maya said, flashing Nora a smile.

"My thoughts exactly," Nora nodded. "Now, you best get home and keep that man entertained so he isn't too worn out for this night's activities," she said with a lustful smile.

"And you make sure you don't drain yours too much to not enjoy the after-dinner treats," Maya said, returning Nora's smile.

"It will be a challenge, but I shall keep my hands to myself, for the most part," Nora sighed in a playful tone.

"I'll pick you and Jon up at seven-thirty sharp," Maya said as she slid into her driver's seat.

"We'll be ready," Nora nodded as she backed away, "you drive safe, now."

******

The moment Jon walked into his mother's shop after school Nora instantly rushed into his arms. Pressing her breasts into his chest, causing them to pancake outwards as she hugged him hard. His toes curled in his tennis shoes as his mother's tongue rolled in his mouth.