Outside Roxy’s

Story Info
Typical Paranormal Small Town Evening.
1.5k words
4.67
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilbert's Story:

The events that led up to this moment are not the sort you have heard and scene focused on Manhattan and the big time sups. By now we are all aware every corner has a potential for some sort of paranormal event. With this comes more and more diversity every day, and with that some occasionally body image representation beyond the hyper fit, but those are the exception in the story they prefer to tell you. Oh sure occasionally there will be harsh desert or a underground tunnel of mutated punk airings, but around here, this is the brutal place, we're you expect nothing to happen and yet everyone's face looks a decade beyond what you might expect from the images on your phone. Even the oddities.

She had lived in town all her life. Bouncing from couch to couch when her parents passed in a mill fire that was the last straw around here. We all just sort of hang on by our nails.

Drinking is as popular as ever. Roxy's is as packed as ever, meaning on a Wednesday, there is Roxy, myself, Morris, Crazy Lenny and her. Birget. Bourbon and a Dark beer. Slowly drunk. She looked dead in the eyes. You didn't exist.

Roxy and I would shoot the shit, till my shift started at the store, or Roxy had to wake Morris up, or kick Lenny out. Birget an unmovable fixture.

Truth is, I never actually saw Birget come or go...though we all had heard rumors of sightings of a shadowy hulking figure, beginning when Birget slept on her last couch surfed. We were in our twenties back then, now pushing 50, she was bit of local legioned.

It's odd being able to see the Monster regularly, but once you leave the predicable space and time, the legend has space to grow despite her reliability.

I like talking to Roxy. Lenny is annoying, but occasionally good for a laugh. Morris is more my speed...so dead. Hopefully it has not become to obvious, I have had a crush on Birget for decades now. Roxy has her suspicions, but knows where the line is. I on the other hand have no idea what to do here. I mean, do you actually feed a line to the monster of your dreams?

-----

Tuesday, I left Roxy's.

Made it across the street.

Around the corner.

-----

Birget's Story:

They all call me monster, make Hulk smash jokes, but in reality I am more like the Invisible Women around here. Hell, most women know what that's like. I ain't that different.

Roxy is good people. She's cute and I like her voice, but she ain't my type. I really like Gil a lot. I can read between the lines, not as dumb as I look. I am there on a job, so I try and keep it professional. Before you start too, it's not Lenny. His Mom put me up when I was a kid and I will never forget his families kindness. Morris is the scariest fucker in town. I keep an eye on him...all the fucking time. It's exhausting. Why I look dead in the eyes.

Gil makes Roxy's, that part of the day easy.

----

Tuesday, I left Roxy's (I know what they think).

Morris crossed the street seconds behind Gil.

I cast a shadow once we turned the corner.

Roxy had her hands full with Lenny.

I was a second late for Gil.

-----

Morris' Story:

I woke from my slumber. Stumbled out Roxy's. Trying to shake the tail. Rounded the corner and the sucker was steps from the store. He would not slip passed me tonight. I got him right across the back of the noggin. Fell like a sack of potatoes. This is work, but it's been a long time coming. I was excited.

-----

That was my final thought.

-----

Lenny's story:

I don't know what the heck is Roxy's problem. Every time Morris is about to cause a problem. Every time that hulking monster of a women goes after 'em. Every time that naïveté, the store clerk is about to get up to his shift...I am hopping and exclaiming right at the problem. They are like clock work them three. And then Roxy and them turn on me. Morris is responsible, but the rest don't got a lick of sense.

----

One, two, three the left and I start barking at the door.

Roxy holds me back, saying what's the matter boy?! You know them, stop your yapping!

Next thing I know it's over.

But this time...I bolt!

-----

Roxy's story:

They all got up, Lenny escaped and so, I tried to go after 'em. I made it around the corner. Morris was out on the ground. A shadow of a hulking figure with a body over its shoulder like a sack of potatoes was there...and then escaped down the alley. Morris went after it.

I finally caught up as the door closed. So I peaked through the window around back.

-----

She was massive.

He was so cute. Laying there.

She was violating him.

Not saying it was the only reason, but it was obvious why she did in part. A huge part.

My hands are between my legs.

Oh crap...I am sparkly.

------

Gilbert's Story (Part II):

I felt groggy. I could feel fat and muscle pressing into me. I could breath, but just. I was stuck. My cock was hard and wet. Pressure kept surrounding it and then releasing. My face was encased in the softest of comfort. My eyes began to see. My deepest desires were being met.

-----

Up, down and around. The pressure.

Her breathing was heavy and building to a guttural level.

We released.

---

Birget's Story (Part II):

Once inside, I was sure the cost was clear. I lay him down gently. He was out. Hope nobody needs a midnight snack. Gil's gunna be a minute.

At first I was just curious. He's asleep. I shouldn't check. That is a violation. That's rape. Roxy and him had inferred he had a crush. He is a dude. This is not okay.

Okay...I'll just make sure the rumors are true.

-----

Peekaboo.

Shit...the rumors don't do it justice.

It's just hanging there...what was that?...

Crap I bumped it with my tit.

These things are always getting me in trouble.

Who's outside...Roxy's poking around.

I'll just cover the evidence.

Well there is no covering that!

Only one place it will fit.

Smother him. Hide him.

Smush.

Fuck that feels good.

-------

Roxy's Story (Part II):

When I get turned on, I sparkle. Not a great feature when trying to hide outside a window your dog led you too...where a crime is being committed. If I cum...

---

Uhhhhhhhh....

----

Lenny's Story (Part II):

She's sparkling. I am going to loose her. I should track Morris anyway.

-----

Shit, he gone!

-----

Morris Story (Part II):

She's sparkling. What is she snooping on?

-----

Where did she go!?!

-----

Birget's Story (Part III):

I arch back. I can't help it. My donk's a shelf. My my bosom...

---

Roxy is cuddled in my arms?! But how?

----

Roxy's Story (Part III):

I am breathless. Well this is cuddly. Nuzzled up against Birget's breast. So secure...

----

Birget...oh fuck!

----

Lenny's Story (Part III):

I see you basted!

----

Woof woof

----

Gilbert's Story (Part III):

I am spent. I really need to get to work. Will Birget let me up. Wait is that?!

-----

Roxy?

-----

Morris' Story (Part IV):

Ahha! I see. They collude, cuddle, canoodling. Them three...so be it...I'lll just...

----

OW! Lenny! That hurts. Get off me you mutt!

----

Lenny's story (Part IV):

Morris leaves me no choice. I will just eat him. Giving Roxy enough time to save 'em!

-----

Chomp!!!!

-----

Gilbert's story (Part IV):

What the hell is that noise out there?! I just want to be at work. I'm scared. Birget, please save me. I'll hold on for dear life!

-----

Fuck these hips are wide this ass is so fat.

-----

Birget's story (Part IV)

Roxy is so cute in my arms. But how?! She is nuzzling right in there. Suck on my tit lil' one. Her own tits are not small by any means? Appetizing. Her booty is so squishy in my arms. Gil is hardening again. What was that noise? Why is he grabbing like it's for dear life?

-----

Oh...Morris.

-----

Roxy's story (IV):

Hmmmmn mmmmnnnn....!?! Did I just hear Lenny? Did I see Morris? Do I hear Morris whimpering?

-----

I'm cumming again!

-----

Morris story (Part V):

What a sight for my...

----

Dying breath.

-----

Lenny's story (Part V):

Morris taste like a murder.

-----

Time to go to the store.

-----

Gilbert's story (Part V):

How am I at work finally? How am I on the bottom of this pile? Why is Lenny licking my face?

----

What happened?

-----

Roxy's story (Part V):

Birget is so voluptuous she overcame me. When I cum I teleport to the place myself and whom ever I cum with desire to be. I guess we all wanted frozen burritos next.

-----

I am tapped out.

-----

Birget's story (Part V):

That felt so good and I didn't even have to save the day. Thanks to Lenny and Roxy. I feel so relaxed now...and famished.

----

Oh Gil. You poor dear. You must be squashed. Why you smiling?!