All Comments on 'Outstanding in Their Field'

by her_Devil

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very spooky and sexy! I like it when the girl enjoys what's happening even though it freaks her out. Only thing that'd be cool is more sex, maybe them tying her down and using all her toys on her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Also weird idea I wanted to shoot out there, a young dudes girlfriend went missing in the forest, years later as he camps in the same forest meets a mischeivous unseelie or fairy girl. The guy gets trapped in the forest and struggles to accept she's real while surviving, she is less than helpful. Eventually though the two bone. She eventually reveals the fate of his girlfriend is that she got taken by the unseelie and made a slave and that she's actually her daughter as unseelie can reproduce with humans, their offspring being completely unseelie. Either she and him move out of the forest, he becomes her slave, he escapes or whatever ending you want is dealers choice. Just an idea, you can change it, add or subtract to it, do what you like with it or not do it, no stress!

I really like this story, I was the guy who commented before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userher_Devil@her_Devil
Been in the BDSM lifestyle for a few years now, and a fan of this site for even more years. With the lockdown, I'm filling time by trying my hand at writing some stories.