Over Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweat beaded on Bob's forehead, he was still in a great deal of pain with his leg, and he stifled a moan. Kevin gave him an angry look to silence him.

With relief they realised that the footsteps were retreating back downstairs. A short while later, they heard the vehicles drive away and then, after several long minutes, Annette came up and let them out.

"They've gone." She told them simply.

They made their way back downstairs, where Annette explained that she sometimes helped the Resistance to hide allied soldiers in her secret room before they were moved on.

"Will the Resistance be able to help us get back to England?" Kevin asked her.

"Yes, as soon as the doctor has seen Bob's leg, and we know when he can be moved, I will get in touch with my contact in the Resistance."

Shortly afterwards, there was a knock at the door. Annette let the doctor in and he proceeded to examine Bob's leg. He turned to Annette, and they spoke in French.

When the doctor had explained the situation to her, she turned to Kevin.

"Bob's leg is indeed broken, and the doctor says that he needs to splint it." She explained. She took Kevin aside. "The problem is he needs to pull the leg to make sure the bones are lined up, before splinting it. He is going to need your help."

"What do I have to do?"

Turning back to the doctor, Annette got their instructions

They lay Bob down flat on the floor. Kevin had to take a firm grip of Bob holding him under the arms. The doctor took hold of his foot. Annette held his hand and looked into his terrified eyes. She spoke quietly to him trying to reassure him.

Annette looked up at Kevin. Quietly she said "After three."

"Une, deux, toi." Said the doctor.

"Arghhh!" Bob screamed out in agony, and mercifully fainted.

The doctor splinted the leg with wood and bound it tightly. Having given instructions to Annette, the doctor left.

"He says that Bob must not be moved for several weeks," Annette explained. "To give the bone a chance to heal."

"Several weeks!" Kevin shouted, "We can't stay here that long."

"I am afraid if you tried to leave now you would not get very far. At least this way it gives us the time to get your identity papers and clothing sorted out ready for your journey."

Kevin walked over to Bob who was beginning to stir, as he regained consciousness he cried out in agony.

"Did the doctor leave anything for the pain?" Kevin asked.

"There are no pain killers available, I am sorry." She reached into a cupboard and brought out a small bottle of whisky. "I don't know if this might be any help though?"

Bob grabbed Kevin's hand; he was obviously in a lot of pain. Kevin felt a great sympathy for him, as he gently explained the situation to Bob, telling him that they were going to have to stay for a few weeks at least.

Bob was relieved, he knew he was unable to travel anywhere with the amount of pain he was in. Gratefully he accepted the whisky. He asked if there was any way to get a message home to his family, to let them know he was alive.

"I am sorry, that will not be possible. It is too dangerous. As soon as it is possible, I will arrange for your journey home. Now Kevin can you help me get Bob upstairs where he will be more comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie lay sleeplessly in her bed. Looking out at the moon, she wondered where Kevin was. Could he see this moon too?

Tears slowly rolled down her face. Just when had she fallen in love with him? She had thought she had been so indifferent to his charms, but now she realised she had been fooling herself all along.

Where was he? Was he safe? Alive even? Her heart was breaking, as she wondered if she would ever see his beautiful face again.

Chapter Nine

Kevin spent these weeks at the farm helping Annette as much as he could, but he was unable to do any work out in the open for fear of being seen and reported. So he did lots of repair work around the house and outbuildings.

Annette enjoyed his company very much. It was good to have a man about the place again. She told him about her husband who was away fighting; Pierre had been gone many months, unable to return home because of the occupation.

Annette had been trying to keep the farm going as best she could. She had had to get rid of some of the cattle at the beginning, purely because it was too much work for her on her own. The Germans had also taken some of her stock.

"I am determined that there will be something for Pierre to come home to, at the end of all this." She told Kevin.

She was equally resolute that this occupation would not go on forever, which was why she had become involved with the Resistance. Helping to get Airmen like himself back to their Bases as quickly as possible.

"France belongs to the French, the Germans do not belong here," she told him, "I will do all I can to help defeat this enemy."

Kevin was amazed at her strength of feeling on the subject; for such a small woman, she showed great bravery.

"Pierre will be proud of you when he comes home, it can't be easy on your own." Kevin told her, and she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"If he comes home.... I don't even know where he is anymore." As the tears began to run down her face, Kevin took her in his arms. He couldn't bear to see this incredible woman in tears.

"He will come home, he will do all he can to keep himself safe, because he knows he has a beautiful wife waiting here for him." At his words Annette sobbed into his shoulder. He was being very kind, but she was not as sure.

"At least my work with the Resistance is something positive I can be doing in the meanwhile. I only hope someone else would do the same for Peirre if he found himself in a similar situation."

At that moment Bob limped into the room, and Annette stood back from Kevin, and wiped the tears from her face.

Bob was starting to get about with the aid of a walking stick. As he was healing and gaining strength, Annette made arrangements for their fake ID papers and civilian clothes, which they would need for their journey.

Although she knew it was important that they got back as soon as possible, she also knew she would miss their company. Especially Kevin. They often talked late into the night, she enjoyed their conversations, and she was going to miss that when he was gone. In a little over two weeks, she would be alone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nick and Colette were taking Katie on a picnic with them, to cheer her up on her afternoon off work. Hamish sat in the back of the jeep with her, as they drove off. His front paws rested on the back of the seat in front, and as they drove along, the wind blew the fur of his beard backwards over his face giving him a comical startled expression.

They stopped at a picturesque lake, and unpacked the picnic. Katie put a lead on Hamish and took him for a walk.

"Alone at last." Nick snuggled up to Colette and pulled her close. She melted in his arms, as he softly kissed her lips.

"Steady on, Nick, Katie won't be long." She reluctantly pulled away from him.

"Why did we have to bring her with us anyway, we hardly ever get time to ourselves these days." Nicks bottom lip stuck out like a spoiled child. Colette laughed and bit it gently.

"Well you...are just going to...have to...wait until later..." She told him in between tiny butterfly kisses around his mouth. As she finished speaking he captured her mouth in a bruising kiss.

They pulled away from each other reluctantly, with hunger in their eyes. As they heard Hamish hurrying back as he smelt the food.

"Later..." Nick whispered.

Hamish came charging into the picnic spread like a bull in a china shop. Knocking over cups and sending food flying in all directions. Spotting a sausage as it rolled off a plate, he gobbled it up greedily. As he turned to look for another, there were shrieks of laughter as Colette and Katie made a grab to save any remaining food before Hamish could get his paws on it.

"Is there anything edible left?" Nick asked anxiously. He was starving, and due to rationing the picnic had not been exactly generous in the first place.

"It's O.K. He only got one sausage." Katie laughed and tied Hamish to the jeep, at a safe distance from the food. For the rest of the picnic he sat there with a woeful expression, saliva dripping from his chin.

"I don't suppose there has been any news about Kevin or his crew?" Katie asked Nick, as she sat down on the blanket beside them.

"No news about Kevin's crew, no." Nick told her. "But we did have another crew return to base yesterday. Apparently they parachuted into occupied France and the Resistance got them back to England."

"Resistance?" Colette asked.

"An organisation of people who oppose the occupying forces." Nick explained. "They help our boys to get back to England when they land in occupied France, or any other occupied country. He could be on his way home right now."

"Really?" Katie asked hopefully. "Do you think so?"

"Kevin is a very capable man, I am sure if there is a way back, he will find it."

"I hope so." She replied thoughtfully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annette was digging over a patch of earth in her vegetable garden. She had recently harvested the potatoes and they were safely stored away. Since food was in such short supply, because of the occupation, it was important to try to grow her own vegetables.

She now needed to double dig the whole area ready for the next crop.

Kevin watched her through the window. Although he was supposed to stay out of sight, he hated to see her work so hard while he stood by, so he went out to her.

"Can I help with that?"

"Umm...." Annette looked around and realised that this part of the garden was relatively sheltered, there were fruit trees on two sides that screened them from the road.

"O.K., I could do with some help." She fetched another spade and showed him where to start.

They worked together throughout the morning. As the sun rose higher in the sky, it began to get very hot. Annette fetched two old straw hats for them to wear to protect their heads from the sun.

She could feel rivulets of sweat running down her spine.

Her back began to ache and she stood up for a moment to stretch out the muscles. Glancing over at Kevin, she froze at the sight of him.

He had removed his shirt and he was now naked to the waist. Annette watched fascinated, she could see his muscles rippling as he worked and his body was glistening with sweat. She couldn't take her eyes off of him.

She stood motionless for several long minutes admiring his physique...and she was aware of feelings of arousal that she hadn't felt in many months, since her husband had gone off to war. Remembering her husband made her feel guilty at her lustful thoughts, but oh, how this god of a man was turning her on...

Unexpectedly Kevin looked up, as though he could feel her eyes on his body. She wasn't quick enough to turn away, and she knew that he was aware of her appraisal. He saw the hunger in her eyes as she blushed and turned away, and he felt an answering hunger within himself.

They continued with their digging, Annette surreptitiously glancing up at Kevin, every so often. She couldn't help her self.

By the time they had finished, they were both soaked with sweat. Annette's clothes were stuck to her body. Kevin walked towards her taking in every curve. She watched his approach apprehensively; she licked her lips as she waited to see what he was going to do. He leaned down and took the spade from her hand.

"I'll put these away then shall I?" He said with an errant smile. Annette took a steadying breath.

"I have some homemade lemonade in the kitchen, I think it is the least you deserve after all your hard work."

Her face was flushed, as she walked away from him. He watched the sway of her hips as she walked and he could feel himself grow hard.

Picking up his shirt he followed her into the house.

Chapter Ten

Katie was digging up potatoes in one of the fields, it was back breaking work and she stopped for a moment to rest. Looking up she could see all the planes as they were coming and going from the Airbase.

Bending back to her work she heard a terrible sound overhead. A fighter plane and bomber had crashed and landed in a field about three minutes away.

Dropping her fork, Katie began to run towards the field. Mr Dixon-Smith was shouting after her not to go, but she kept running and didn't stop, until she found herself standing by the wreckage.

She could see a body deeply embedded in the ground, dressed in black leather. She could see his nametags glinting in the sunlight. Katie tried to read the tags but she couldn't see for the tears in her eyes.

Just then Colette caught up with her. She put her arm round her shoulders and led her away from the scene.

"Come on, Katie. There is nothing you can do here." As they walked away, they noticed the lane filling with ambulances and jeeps.

"What if this is what happened to Kevin..." She sobbed against Colette. "I can't bare to think I might never see him again."

Colette tried to reassure her as best she could, but even she was beginning to think along the same lines. There was no telling if Kevin would ever come back.

But for now she was increasingly worried about Katie. She didn't go out except to work. She just spent her time at home, or walking Hamish up to the perimeter fence of the Airbase.

Colette asked the farmer if it was O.K. to take Katie home. She was in no fit state to work today. Reluctantly he agreed, telling Colette to get back as soon as she could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annette poured a glass of lemonade and handed it to Kevin. Their hands momentarily touched as he took the glass from her. It felt like a shock of electricity passed between them and Annette quickly withdrew her hand.

Filling a jug with water, Annette started towards the stairs.

"If you will excuse me, I need a wash, I'm all sweaty." Kevin watched her go upstairs as he drained his glass.

He wanted to follow her, but didn't know if he should. He knew they were attracted to each other, but she was married, and he was leaving soon. Of course there was Katie to consider, although he had not made any commitment to Katie. In fact she had been keeping him at arms length.

Pacing up and down in the kitchen, he shifted awkwardly. He was still uncomfortably aroused. He wanted Annette; he was sure she wanted him too. He decided he had to take the risk.

The bathroom was merely a small room containing a table with a jug and bowl set on it, and a wooden rack that held towels.

Annette poured some water into the bowl and began to wash away the sweat and grime from her body.

Hearing a noise outside, she looked out of the window to see Kevin haul a bucket of water from the well and wash himself. Pouring the last of the water over his head, she could see droplets of water clinging to his dark hair and dripping down his chest. He really was an incredible looking man. Her eyes drank in his body hungrily as he stood in the sunshine.

She turned back to her ablutions, and didn't notice Kevin walk back into the house.

Annette stood naked, patting herself dry with a soft towel.

Kevin approached the bathroom door, which was slightly ajar, he couldn't help himself, and he peeked in through the gap.

He caught his breath, as he saw her standing in the sunlight from the window. Golden blonde curls tumbled down her back towards the gentle curve of her backside. Her curvaceous legs tapered down to tiny feet.

As she turned to replace the towel on the rail, her breasts were revealed to him. He gasped and her eyes looked up and met his emerald gaze. She wasn't embarrassed anymore, she felt such a longing for him, she stood facing him waiting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colette got Katie home and made a pot of tea.

They sat together drinking their tea.

"Are you O.K. now?" Colette asked her friend.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I think I got myself in a bit of a state."

"I understand how you feel about Kevin, but I don't think it is doing you any good moping round the house all the time. Katie you have got to keep yourself busy.

The Airbase are arranging a children's party for their Thanksgiving Day, we could do with some help, will you come and give us a hand?"

Katie thought carefully. Perhaps Colette was right, if she kept busy it might help her to cope.

"Yes I will help. Maybe the children will take my mind off...things."

"Good, now I must get back to work, before Mr Dixon-Smith sends out a search party."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gently Kevin pushed open the door and stepped inside. He quickly covered the distance between them and took her face in his hands and covered her with kisses. Annette surrendered to him and Kevin picked her up and carried her to her room. Laying her on her bed, he quickly removed the remainder of his clothes and lay down beside her.

Kevin took her into his arms and their lips met in a hot, searing kiss. His lips moved over hers, so gently but insistently. His tongue gently explored her mouth and hers tentatively answered it as her hands wove themselves into his hair.

Nothing else mattered but this moment, not the war, not Pierre nor Katie. This was just for now, and for them.

Annette explored his body with her tiny hands, feeling his hard muscles under her fingers as they travelled over his chest and arms. She ran her hands down his back. She was aware that her hands were calloused from the hard work and she wished they were not, but Kevin didn't seem to notice.

Kevin's mouth moved to her ear, nibbled gently and moved down to her neck. She sighed with pleasure as he kissed his way to her nipples, sucking gently. Her back arched off the bed; at the pleasure he was giving her, as his mouth moved on to the other breast to continue its assault.

She continued her exploration of his body, one hand trailed down over his stomach and curled around his erection, it was long and very hard and she revelled in the velvety feel of him. She stroked along his length, gentle but firm movements up and down, till he was gasping and he stopped her hand.

He kissed his way from her breasts down to her thighs, where he gently licked along the inside of her thigh encouraging her to open to him. His long fingers gently parted her lips and his tongue slipped between and began to tease her clitoris. Gently circling it and then dipping inside her.

His warm tongue was driving her to distraction; she didn't know how much more she could take.

He held her open to his gaze as he continued to flick his tongue over her sensitive bud. Annette was on the very edge; her hips were straining forwards as he swiftly moved above her and plunged himself deep inside her moist and eager body.

Annette moaned aloud as he filled her, he felt incredible. As he slowly moved inside her, she raked her short nails down his back. He alternated between quick shallow strokes and deeper hard ones. Annette thought she would pass out from the sheer pleasure he was giving her. He was slowly building to deeper, faster strokes.

Annette could feel her orgasm build; it seemed to be tantalisingly out of reach. She clutched at his buttocks trying to pull him deeper into her. Kevin could feel himself loosing control; he drove himself into her over and over again. Harder, and faster. He could feel her walls start to contract around him as her orgasm exploded throughout her body.

"Oh...Kevin..." she cried out "Je viens..."

Then Kevin came too, releasing his seed into her warm and willing depths. They clung to each other as their orgasms overwhelmed them and their lips met in another searing kiss.

Their bodies were covered in a film of sweat; and they held each other as they came down from their zenith. Kevin gently kissed her lips, and stroked her hair, as their breathing returned to normal.