Over the Hills and Far Away

Story Info
Going on a hike takes an unexpected turn.
3.3k words
4.43
13.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the Hills and Far Away

---------------------------

Inspired by an actual event, which could have turned out that way after all...

---------------------------

It is a nice sunny summer afternoon. I have decided to take the day off, to recharge and relax. "It would be a pity to waste that nice sunshine," I think to myself, "Let's go for a hike up in the wine yards."

It is scorching hot outside. I'm glad I have decided to wear as little as possible, short black dress, sandals, red lacy Brazilian to let some fresh air in. I feel a little bit adventurous, not really slutty, rather unsatisfied. Girlfriend is gone for work travel, which means no sex in three weeks. I hope she'll be back soon. Just jerking off on my own really isn't the same. I smile inwardly as I hike up the first path up to the cemetery, remembering our last get together. The "tassle baby-doll". That was fun!

"Oi! You up there," I hear a voice below me. Oops. Probably has been hailing me for a while, but the music was too loud. A young man. Not exactly a model, but not ugly either. Slim, more or less my size, friendly smile, face slightly reddish from the heat. I hesitate. It's broad daylight, and I guess he won't murder me right away. I stop and let him catch up.

Too late I notice that the dress had been sliding up my butt, exposing my cheeks and slip. At least when seen from below. That might explain his interest. He has come up, keeping Corona distance. I like that, he seems to be responsible.

"You wouldn't know where I could get a fresh beer at this time of the day, would you?" he asks.

Hmm difficult, I think, craving some refreshment myself.

"Well there's the "Lion", but it's a smoker bar. The pizza place in the next village, maybe 2 miles walking distance. The gas station. Ugh. Ah, and the distillery - they produce whiskey (not so great IMHO), but I think they also have a small beer garden. That one is just over there."

"Oh, thank you so much!" he says, turning back the way he came. I'm actually a bit disappointed. He stops, turns around, grins sheepishly. "Say...," he hesitates, unsure how to go on... "would you like to join me?"

"Hm... Well... Actually I was planning on going up into the hills a little bit. I have been inside the whole day..."

"Aw come on. You can always go later when it's cooler. I'd like to have someone to talk to for a bit, being just here for today, waiting for my friends and not really knowing anyone around."

He is right, the sun is really burning, and there's not a lot of shadow up there. Plus, I'm super thirsty. And could do with some company right know. "Just a beer," I remind myself.

"Just a beer?" "Yup." Sounds great. I can always hike later. We walk downhill. "I like your hair," he says. "Thank you." I pull down the dress. He is either polite or blind or gay. I relax.

_________________________________________

Three beers later, we have decided to forego Corona distance rules. Nobody cares anyway. He has been telling me quite a lot about himself; apparently he is from Poland (which explains the funny accent), on the way to visit some relatives in France, meeting with a bunch of his friends on the way. Never married, in an on-off relationship, working a lot, even in his spare time, so that he can afford some decent living for himself and his parents. Doesn't leave much time for a serious partner.

As usual, I'm rather reserved about myself. I'm curious where this will lead to; he hasn't made any outright advances, but he seems to be interested in me. He certainly is handsome, and the alcohol has made me somewhat adventurous. I stretch out a foot and start stroking his bare legs with it. Just pretending it was an accident. He jerks, but doesn't pull away. In fact, shifting his chair forward an inch. I continue. He stops talking, just looking in my direction. It's hard to figure out what's going on in his brain. He smiles and shifts forward again.

If I extend my leg the foot will land in his lap. I glance furtively around. We are alone. I decide to take the risk, looking at him, watching his reaction. Slowly massaging him, curling my toes, like a cat making biscuits. I start to purr inside. He holds his breath, closes his eyes. I can feel something getting hard and stiff inside the pants. He is pushing against my foot. After a while (seconds? minutes?) he gently grabs my foot, massaging the sole and the toes, giving each one a kiss. I get a little dizzy. Must be the sun and the beers.

A noisy group of people at the entrance. Grr. We look each other in the eye, nod and decide to leave. Outside the bar, we kiss. A short kiss. Then a longer one. "You are welcome to have another beer at my place before you leave," I say. Now he is the one to be shy. "I'd love to, but my friends..."

"No problem. I have enough beer," I say, mouth overtaking my brain. Have I really invited four strangers to my place, for beer, and quite likely sex? Too late, I think to myself. Let's just limit it to beer.

"I don't know... I think they'd like to check out the place here for a bit, it is so nice and lovely," he says, unsure.

Oh crap. I don't have anything to lose. Now's the opportunity to finally get fucked in every hole. My wild clubbing days are long gone, but I remember this used to be a lot of fun. I won't see these guys ever again, anyway. And judging from before, at least he has something to offer. I grab his shirt, pull him close. "You can always go later when it's cooler." Sweet revenge. I want him, and I want him now. He nods.

I hesitate for a moment. "There is one thing you should know though," I say. "You're not married, I hope???" "Haha, no. I'll show you." I grab his hand, place it on my crotch, push forward. He is surprised, but not appalled, leaving his hand there, massaging me a little bit. My knees become weak. "Wow! I haven't suspected that. Doesn't matter though." He stops, and we walk slowly to my house, having all time in the world.

We relax on my bed while we are waiting for his friends. Just harmless fun. He's massaging my back with some scented oil, kneading my ass, spreading my legs a bit to do my thighs. It feels nice and I'm very relaxed and sleepy. His hands are strong but surprisingly smooth and well-manicured. He starts on my feet, kissing them, running a finger up and down the ankle, spreading my toes. Sucking them. Working my soles. He has done this before, or he is naturally gifted. I lift my other foot and gently rub his crotch again. He has taken off his pants, only a slip remaining, and I can feel exactly what's inside. Slowly growing, squeezing between my toes. Huge.

The doorbell rings. I'm too lazy to get up and too undressed anyway. Luckily, he is already up and lets his friends in. I'm drifting away, shifting a bit against the cover, aroused but dizzy. They are talking in the kitchen, and I hear some bottles being opened. I'm sure they'll come over soon. I'm dozing off.

__________________________________________

Someone is kissing my neck, another one my butt, two people sucking my toes. I slowly come around. I raise my ass a little bit, and someone pulls down my panties, shouting something that sounds surprised. So he hasn't told them. Doesn't bother them - a little wet spot has formed in my slip, and he sniffs it. I can hear a buckle being opened, pants being pulled down. A warm rod is squeezing between my legs, slowly rocking back and forth, rubbing against my sack and my dick, gradually getting harder and harder.

He spits on my hole, rubbing it carefully with his thumb, gently probing the entrance. I raise myself a little bit more, pushing my ass against him, wiggling and opening up, like a bitch in heat. He spreads my cheeks and starts licking me. He is very good, his tongue just doing the rim, circling all around. Someone is playing with my tiny soft dick. Just light strokes, not enough to give me an erection, but enough to feel great. I can feel waves of heat running through my body. This could continue forever.

A guy lifts my chin. Runs a finger against my lips. I open my mouth, start to lick the finger, then suck on it. He grabs my tongue, pulls it out, inspects it, I guess he wants to test my abilities. He talks to a friend, I cannot understand what, must be Polish. I can hear more pants coming down, then the unmistakable sound of someone stroking himself. Fingers pulling out. I open my eyes, two large dicks directly before my face.

____________________________________

The licking has stopped. My cheeks are spread even wider, and I can feel a finger entering me from behind. Not very far, very carefully, very wet. He has used a lot of spit and maybe also some lube. Pulling out. Pushing in again. Fingering me, always inserting a little bit more, until I can feel the knuckles pushing against me. Two fingers now, then three, slowly increasing their speed, loosening me up. I start to moan and move my hips again. I want to feel him inside me. "Please fuck me," I moan.

Someone takes my head, pulling it gently forward. I kiss the dick in front of me. Another hand, another dick. Different, but also tasty. I'm licking my lips. He moves closer, starts to stroke himself. His balls are jingling before me. I reach out, kissing them, licking the gap between them, massaging the base, trying to catch the left one, then the other one. Gently suck it in, working my tongue on it. They are huge, and I can't wait to find out how much jizz they might have in store for me. He grabs my hair, guiding me around. The other one is taking my hand, placing it around his dick. It is already hard and throbbing. I start jerking it off, my hand sliding up and down the shaft, gently pulling back the foreskin, exposing a glistening tip.

________________________________________

"Someone PLEASE fuck me NOW!" I shout.

Something hard and huge is entering me. Slowly pushing forward, pulling out, reentering with just the tip, shifting it in and out for a while, then back in. The whole way this time. It feels like it's coming out of my mouth, so deep is he inside me. He grabs my hips and starts fucking me in earnest. I move back and forth. He is completely filling me up, with steady, systematic strokes, pulling all out, back in, out, in. I'm very grateful they have loosened me up properly.

I have graduated from licking balls to giving a blowjob. He has adjusted his rhythm to the one of his colleague, spitroasting me perfectly synchronized, pushing in not too far, enjoying my lips around him. Mmmm... All my holes perfectly plugged. After a while he pulls out, giving his friend a chance. That one is smaller and circumcised, but seems to be a bit longer, reaching down my throat with his pushes. They both give me a break, just playing with themselves for a while, watching me. The guy in my pussy has increased his speed, his balls smacking against mine. My dick is swinging back and forth, some precum beginning to leak out. It's very hot in the room, and I start to sweat.

He pulls out, leaving my ass gaping open, only to be replaced seconds later by another one. This one doesn't bother with gentle introductions, but continues right where his friend has stopped. I can see the first one come over, shaking his dick in front of me. I know what to do, just licking the base of his gland, the super sensitive spot where it meets the foreskin, then running around it. Wrapping my lips around and just sucking the tip, working with my tongue all the time.

The guy in my ass also pulls out. He grabs my feet, wrapping them around his hard rod, fucking my soles like they are a pussy. That must be my "friend" from the hike, I think. A kiss on my neck, then someone nibbling my ears. Fingers grabbing my nipples, stretching them and squeezing them, turning them around. This feels crazy good. All of a sudden, something warm is running down my feet. The guy has finally cum, and now he is actually licking my feet clean, sucking my toes like little tiny dicklets.

_______________________________________

I'm offered only a moment of rest. Somebody grabs me and places me on top of him, nearly impaling me. I start to ride him, gyrating my hips, grinding against him. My flaccid dick is flopping around, making an obscene slopping sound every time it comes down. It slowly grows from the arousal, but is not yet really stiff, swinging around even more wildly. Someone has pulled back my foreskin, and the sensitive tip is bouncing against my balls, a thin thread of sticky juice hanging from it. This is insane. The others are laughing, but I don't care. My "friend" is still (or again) hard, and he places himself in front of me, instructing me to stick out my tongue. Every time I move up, I lick his shaft from base to top. He cums again, on my face this time, only a small load.

Four strong arms lift me up, place me on my back. One is holding up my legs, spreading them wide open, letting my ass pussy point in the air. A third (or fourth? I have lost track) cock is using the opportunity and starts pounding me, like a well oiled machine. A rough hand is finally playing with me again, stroking me systematically. He places a cockring around the base, another, heavier one around my balls, so that they are stretched quite a bit, becoming firm and sensitive very quickly, trying to fight against the weight pulling on them. My member is hard as a rock now, swaying around like a tree in a winter storm, my purple sack bouncing up and down. Its weight is pulling with every movement and I'm actually jerking myself off this way.

I can feel the shaft in my ass pulsating. Part of me wants him to impregnate me with his hot load. I scream and curse, begging him to fill me up. He pulls out though, ripping off the condom. Rubs his dick against mine, tip to tip. He cums after a few seconds, and his sperm is running down my burning cock, all the way, on the aching balls, trickling in my gaping asshole and on my belly. He slaps my ass and walks away.

___________________________________________________

They must have noticed that my cunt is really worn out and I can't take another one. Someone licks me again, his tongue reaching deep inside, gently caressing the rim, letting me slowly relax.

I'm allowed to kneel on the rug, and the last two remaining warriors present their weapons. I grab both of them and start to jerk them off, not too fast, I love giving a proper hand- and blowjob. I bring them close together, slobber on both until they are nice and wet, rub them against each other, let them fence, then finally take both in at the same time. One of them is so excited that he can't hold any longer, and he cums in my mouth, taking me and his partner by surprise. What a waste of perfectly good juice.

A hand grabs my balls, stretching them all the way until I think they will rip off, then squeezing them very hard. The pain is nearly unbearable, but at the same time I feel my own juices rising from it. He starts milking me like a stupid cow. Moo moo. I guess I have become one, my brain slowly melting away from the mixture of lust and torture.

The last guy grabs my head, shoving me forward, pushing his hard member far inside. Stars are dancing before my eyes. He tastes great, very clean, a little bit salty, exactly how I like it. He pulls out, drool hanging everywhere. Once again, even deeper. A third time, now reaching my throat. I'm gagging, and I remember to open wide up, so that he can fuck my mouth properly all the way in, like it should be. It is humiliating, but then I like some humiliation.

His cock isn't huge, and I'm glad because I hate getting a jaw cramp. To make up for the lack of size, he has a lot of stamina, going on very methodically, giving me a break to relax, before starting again, letting me lick him all around. Then back in deep in my throat, longer every time, gripping me firmly so that I can't move away, filling me all up until I'm running out of air, then releasing me just when I'm about to pass out. This is perfect, I love this so much, the feeling of dizziness while being teased and fondled, the excitement of being used just as a fuckhole. I absolutely trust him, he is obviously very experienced. A puddle is forming on the floor. Cum, spit, snot, all mixed up in a pale whitish liquid.

I'm still being milked, with experienced, strong fingers. Another one is licking the tip of my cock, sucking it, carefully biting it, bringing me ever closer to ecstasy, edging me on, always stopping when my juice is rising too high, letting me cool down just a little, then restarting the cycle. How does he even now when I'm ready?

I grunt and snort like a pig. Oink oink OIIIINK. Not many clear thoughts left in my tiny asphyxiated animal brain.

The guy that deep throats me starts pumping now, and I know he will be ready any moment. He is pushing halfway in and then a fantastic load of goo fills up my mouth. It is so much, I can't figure out how he has stored this inside. Hot sperm is oozing out, running down my face, sticky threads hanging from my chin. I present my juice filled mouth to all of them, very careful not to leak any more of it. Then swallow it. It tastes delicious, and I'm disappointed there isn't more. I collect every drop of the precious liquid, wiping my face clean.

My groins are aching and it feels like my balls must be bursting every second now. Finally, after what feels like an eternity, I explode, thrashing around like a maniac, spilling my load everywhere. I'm sure my rod has split in half from the pressure. I start to cry because it feels so amazing, shaking with exhaustion, sobbing from joy, laughing hysterically. My knees give away, and I'm blacking out.

Maybe I'm dead. Yes, that must be it. Fucked to death, and went up straight to heaven.

The guy who has jerked me to oblivion lets me lick his fingers clean, slurping up my own mess. He pulls me close and wraps his arms around me. It is my "friend" again. I snuggle up and close my eyes while the others quietly leave the room.

Will I ever see them again?