All Comments on 'Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 01'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sometimes readers say they would like to be the main character in the story,and I think not in a million years'.But I would like to be Asher,I wonder if I will change my mind as the story continues?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Also discovering that the author is lady made it twice as exciting.

recalcitrant_ishrecalcitrant_ish10 months ago

Great stuff, fantastic prose and a really fun scenario

DragonLadDragonLad10 months ago

Love love love. What a lucky lad Asher is! I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not really erotic. Just sadism. It takes a special type of pervert to callously, coldly and without emotion, to strike another person, knowing you are causing pain and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCELLENT stories, told in perfect style. The author knows how to manage the suspense perfectly. He knows how to capture the reader's interest. BIG THANK YOU for all your stories, look forward to the rest and the next ones.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh, I would so love to be Asher - I hope he soon gets to taste a plug of his own. Their whole dynamic is both warm and at the same time deliciously degrading. More, please!

wordlorewordlore7 days ago

This is a fun spanko story, through all the parts it sticks to it's rules and has some actually good characters. The people your supposed to like are actually likeable which is rare I feel in a slavery story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES