All Comments on 'Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 02'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very exciting second part with this perfect style of the author. The character of Molly will make the rest of this story even more interesting. Hopefully the author will tell us about Molly's corrections not just from Asher's point of view but also by witnessing is at a spectator. BIG THANKS RainyDayPen.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen9 months agoAuthor

So glad you enjoy the series! Did you want Molly's point of view? That could be fun!

DragonLadDragonLad9 months ago

Lovely! I can't wait for more. I wish I could really he someone's servant like Asher and Molly or even Sean...

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen9 months agoAuthor

You are so sweet, Dragon. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story so far. But, you poor boy, you deserve better than to be Sean!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG19638 months ago

What an incredible series, Asher and Molly are perfect subs to their Mistress. She’s caring but also want her rules followed or ELSE. The detail in how you’re describing this is perfect. Hope this goes on and on

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only the second installment and I believe I have found a new favorite series on this site. Although I was disappointed that she didn't bare his bottom right there in the cafe... I wonder if Asher and Molly will stay out of trouble - I think putting him into a penis cage would fit very well with the vibe. I also would love to see more public humiliation: maybe in front of some former girlfriends or classmates. Thank you so much for writing this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...