All Comments on 'Over the Lap of Luxury Pt. 03'

by RainyDayPen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MICHAELG1963MICHAELG19638 months ago

Amazing story and poor Asher. I hope the next installment includes Veronica punishment with Molly and Asher as witnesses

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This author really has an EXCELLENT style adapted to his story. The descriptions are perfect. Hopefully the rest won't take too long to come. BIG CONGRATULATION à Mr. RainyDayPen.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen8 months agoAuthor

Thank you both for your feedback! Glad you are enjoying this, Michael! It makes me so happy that others find this story fun to read. I do suspect in this kind of dystopic economy the cleaners won't have much choice. :) I will have a next part coming up in a couple of weeks if all goes to plan, and in one week a new part to the previous series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your writing style is so vivid - I could really picture myself as Molly, wishing she could sink into the ground. Glad to see that justice prevailed and looking forward to a good comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have we seen the last of Veronica?There could be some scene where she makes a play for Clarence,but,of course,is foiled by Portia,with Mollie's aid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really thankful for Asher getting his name cleared... Your descriptions were very elegant, it truly did make my heart sink, hard. I haven't been so attached and immersed in a story for so long, I love your articulation. And the VERY subtle development of the world and Portia.

RainyDayPenRainyDayPen8 months agoAuthor

You all are really making my day with your lovely comments. I'm so pleased you're enjoy the story and the style. I've been reading all your thoughts and some of the ideas suggested were already planned so I hope you'll enjoy those scenes when they arrive. I had better get back to writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

By Clarence I meant Nick.Clarence Darrow was tne defence lawyer in the Scopes trial in the 1920's,look it up on Wikipedia.As to what the author said about safe words etc.I view BDSM as akin to serious amature sport,you do not have to participate but once a 'game'starts you are in it until the end.

OrvokkiAOrvokkiA5 months ago

Really LOVE this story (chapters 1-3) both from Dom’s and sub’s points of views! All the details are so deliciously written. I enjoy every bit of it! Absolutely waiting for Veronica’s punishment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRainyDayPen@RainyDayPen
I enjoy writing spanking stories with male and sometimes female subs that have sweet, cozy, and gentle arcs in their plots. Submissives should be loved and cherished.... and punished. Update: Short stand-alone story on the way, and I'm working on a new series that I'd like t...