All Comments on 'Overheard'

by IWroteThis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SithLord6969SithLord69693 months ago

Should have warned that gay rape was on the offing. 1 star.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Dipping into someone else's business!

4

IWroteThisIWroteThis3 months agoAuthor

@SithLord6969 - Well, I put it in NonConsent/Reluctance and put both Gay Male and Tricked in the tags. I kind of thought I did warn you...

BigfundrewBigfundrew3 months ago

Could have been a woman. I first I thought it was. A woman wanting to watch

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If you don't want to be overheard, be discreet you worthless bitch.

IWroteThisIWroteThis3 months agoAuthor

"If you don't want to be overheard, be discreet you worthless bitch." - Anonymous

-

Ah, but therein lies the big question. Was it just bad timing with Larson getting there too soon, or was it all a setup from the start? I thought I gave pretty good hints it was the latter, but maybe they were too subtle? To be honest, other than SithLord6969, there just aren't enough negative comments for me to understand what I did wrong to earn such a low rating.

---

@Bigfundrew - I don't have any even close to ready for publication, but I do have some more "friendly" self-bondage story ideas that will go in BDSM rather than NC/R like this one. This story was actually pretty well outside of my wheelhouse, which may be why it's rating so low, but I write the stories that chose me and this one came to me pretty much fully formed. It just needed details like names and a bit of polishing.

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

Trusting opportunistic idiot gets what he deserves.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

LOL Sorry a 2 star but it was "just punishment"

shopratshoprat2 months ago

Well, this one is pretty much the definition of entrapment. She enticed him deliberately into trying to do something he wouldn't have tried to do otherwise. On top of that, she pretty much indicated that her getting screwed would be an OK outcome for her, so he really isn't doing anything she didn't already signal she wanted. It could be argued he's just helping her with her fantasy. But unlike her, he never signed up for what she and her brother are going to do to him. It's rape, and she and the brother should really be going to jail. So not only is it non-consent, it really isn't even kosher according to lit noncon category rules, IMO. Your other stuff is way better than this, and I hope to see more of it. Thanks for the attempt, though!

IWroteThisIWroteThis2 months agoAuthor

@shoprat - I went back and read the guidelines again. I might be on the edge, but I think it stops short of a violation with where it cut off and not knowing exactly how the encounter will proceed. Also, looking back at other stories I have read, I don't think I'm pushing up against that line nearly as hard as precedent says is allowed.

-

I do agree that my other stuff is better, but I'm writing for experience and practice, so I'm trying not to reject story ideas just because they aren't what I typically read. This was a bit more of a challenge to write and I can already see ways to improve it from the feedback I've received on it and my other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the first story of yours that I didn't like. Its way too near a rape scenario for me. If she genuinely likes to be naked and helpless and possibly fucked by a stranger then that's her choice even if it's a very dangerous and stupid choice. If that's her bag but she didn't want that bloke to do it then just don't let him know where she does her thing. He's obviously more than a bit creepy in doing what he did. If the scene was just a set up and she isn't into what she said then it's entrapment as well as potential rape. Either way she comes across as an evil person as does her brother and the co-worker as a creepy predator. The whole story just makes me feel ill and I'm a bit surprised it got past the censors. However as much a I really hate the plot I do have to acknowledge the writing skill. I'm really torn on how to rate this and don't feel it should be in your portfolio. But this is just my opinion and will look forward to more of your stories and hope the future ones aren't like this. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Rape, and the cunt is a slut so whats the bitch so angry about.

sm1982sm1982about 1 month ago

It's funny how folx are upset with the ending or story altogether even though the tagline clearly clued readers in on what may happen. Dude eavesdropped, went there with the intention to use what he heard as his way to fxck his colleague without her knowledge and ended up being the one getting fxcked. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Leslie said she never got caught and ends up using a dildo. Who is to say that her intention of going is getting off at her brother fxcking men who try to fxck her?

Anyone having an issue should make sure they read tags before giving a story a chance to avoid unnecessary criticism and disapproval of a free story.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 month ago

Hey! He's picked up a new hobby .......

Regguy69Regguy6923 days ago

There is some humor there, maybe karma for the eavesdropper. The chick obviously wanted to be fucked by a stranger, not by a known coworker. I encourage you to try other categories as a challenge. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIWroteThis@IWroteThis
I'm a long time reader and long time writer who finally worked up the nerve to share some of the "naughty" creations that I've never let anybody else read.