All Comments on 'Overly Familiar Pt. 02 Ch. 05'

by marx810

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 3 years ago

Aphrodite being a tease... does he have the juice to put an orgasm blocking spell on her? Everytime she tries to tease/tempt him she gets another week of nogasms. Is that too evil?

KerberosProtocolKerberosProtocolover 3 years ago

If it isn't apparently obvious, I love this story and your presentation, so-much-so that I've probably reread the entire story 4 or 5 times now. Found out I was into petplay as well, which will give me something to explore later. Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Made an account, but Kerberos was taken, so I had to be add to it.

-Kerberos

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story as always

I like the other persons comment about an orgasm suppression spell

MajesticJMajesticJover 3 years ago
Where’s the story?

Three straight chapters of sexing up familiars but precious little plot advancement. Maybe I’m alone on this but I prefer sex encounters to be the spice sprinkled in a actual story and not the main course. I skimmed the last couple chapters but hopefully next chapter you’ll get back on track and not waste the promising start this story had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a fine story. It started out with a ton or promise. Finding a creature that turned into perfect hot girl. Then the angel is best friend. Then they appear to have a war with heaven coming but then nope one small fight is all. They become horsemen which is awesome idea but it’s not used. Skip ahead to where they released a lot of trapped muses but we don’t get be a part of that experience except for one short time. Now it’s nothing but sex and hey I know you’re horny but you had a chance to make an epic story. Battle heaven and hell, maybe, with sex worked in but oh well. Plenty of folks will enjoy another all sex story. As long as you enjoy writing it go for it.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

I’m now reduced to giving pointless 2 stars for pointless dead end chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarx810@marx810
Not much to say really. I'm a pervy guy and I like pervy stuff, be it on the more cute side of perv or the more twisted. I can be a bit busy so sometimes my stories will take a while for me to update but I will always finish them eventually. Anything other questions you have f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES