Overwhelmed--The Return Pt. 05

Story Info
Sharon spends time with her "Aunt".
1.4k words
4.58
5.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she was relaxing on the sofa, she told me to come to her. I took a couple of drunken steps and she ordered me to stop. She told me to drop onto all fours and crawl to her. That she wanted to see my fat ass swaying and my big tits swinging as I crawled to her slowly. I sunk to my knees and then crawled slowly to her on all fours, my head up, looking at her with each "step" that I took. She was leaning back on the sofa with her legs crossed and smiling at me. Right before I reached her, she uncrossed her legs and put the toe of one shoe against my forehead and told me to stop.

"Take my shoe off Bessie." She told me. And I obeyed as I sat back and pulled it off. She did not have stockings or anything on and began to rub the bottom of her foot against my breasts. First one, then the other.

"Mmm you feel so soft...such nice big tits. Suck my toes cow." She commanded me.

I bent my head down, lifting her foot up with my hands and began to lick and suck her toes one at a time as she sighed and smiled. I had been through so much already having made to dance in a cage, then dance topless in a cage with another woman who finger fucked me in front of the entire club, that I wasn't even humiliated like I should be as I licked and sucked each of her toes. She held her foot up and I licked and kissed the sole of it. She then dropped that foot to the floor and held up her other. Without a word spoken I pulled that shoe off and kissed and sucked each toe. She finally pulled her foot away and spread her legs wide to show me that she did not have any panties on under her skirt. She tugged the skirt up high on her hips and told me to come eat. I crawled to her on my knees and slid my arms under her legs, lifting them some as I bent forward and began to lick her pussy. Just like an obedient and tamed slut.

I licked, kissed and sucked on her pussy for I don't know how long. I do know she orgasmed twice because I went to pull away after the first one and she grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me back down to her pussy and told me to keep eating. She moaned, sighed and complimented me on what a good, sweet cow I was after she came the second time. When she finally released me, I sat back and looked up at her. Her pussy juices were all over my face as I looked up at her.

She pointed to a doorway and told me to go clean up. I started to get up and she told me to crawl there, that she wanted to get a good look at my fat ass swaying as I crawled away from her. I did exactly as she told me and crawled into a bathroom. I then got up and washed my face off. When I started to come out, I dropped back down onto all fours and crawled out back to her. In the time I had been to the restroom and back, she had put on a strap-on and was sitting there with her skirt off. She smiled at me as I crawled to her and then told me to stand. I stood up in front of her, just between her knees and she leaned forward and stripped me down to my heels. Tossing my remaining clothes in the floor. She patted her lap and told me to be a good girl and come ride Momma. I straddled her and with hands on her shoulders I started to lower my pussy on her strap-on. Her hands on my hips, she guided me down until my head went back as I moaned as I impaled myself on it.

She leaned back and holding me in her hands began to thrust upwards and fuck me. Whispering to me the entire time that I was her sweet, fat, white cow. She told me how beautiful I was, how much the crowd enjoyed me dancing and how much she and her daughter, Big E were enjoying me. It didn't take her long to make me orgasm and fall forward against her. Her face was against my breasts as she began to kiss one then the other, her hands manipulating and massaging them. My nipples were rock hard for her as her mouth worked over one and then the other. She reached up and grabbed my hair, tilting my head to one side and down and began kissing me, her tongue sliding into my mouth. I kissed her back just as deeply. I was so intoxicated, so broken by now, that I couldn't help myself. I responded to everything she did to me and was hers completely. There was no resistance left in me. I didn't have a single thought of being independent anymore. I was owned and I knew it. When she finally broke the kiss, she patted my hip and I got up off of her, the strap-on sliding out of me slowly.

She stood up and led me to her desk. She pushed me forward until I was bent over it, my hands and forearms on it, my breasts just barely above it. Without a word she slid her strap-on slowly into my ass. I moaned and whimpered with every millimeter of the intrusion until the front of her hips met my ass cheeks. She held it there for a long moment and then she fucked me senseless.

When I say she fucked me senseless, I mean she took me. She took me hard. There was none of the somewhat gentle fucking of me from on the sofa. She began to thrust hard into my ass, grabbing my head by my hair and yanking it back hard. My breasts were soon mashed against the desk top and I was screaming with each thrust. She encouraged me as I screamed, slapping the side of my ass with each thrust as well, telling me that I'm her ass slut now. She told me I was made for this, that I needed to be controlled and fucked by strong black women. To my shame I was screaming and agreeing with her, telling her I was an ass slut, a cow, that she was my ass fucker. I came again for her as she fucked my ass. She pulled out and left me bent over her desk, gasping for air. She took me by the hair and yanked me up off the desk top and walked me over to a large window that looked out over the club. It was a thick, cold glass and I found this out when she smashed my face and tits against it. Even through that glass and the music below, I could hear the screams of the crowd when they saw me pinned against it. I was blinded by flashes from however many cellphones were held up as they took picture after picture of me, held naked against the glass by this powerful black woman.

She pulled me away after a minute or two and flung me to the floor. I crumpled on the floor, exhausted, intoxicated and fucked senseless by her. She picked up my thong and dropped it on me and told me to put it on. I managed to sit up and get my legs inside it and pull it up. She then told me to crawl my fat, fuckable ass to the door and I obeyed her. Right as I reached the door it opened and there stood Big E. She looked down at me and laughed. She reached down and grabbed me under one arm and yanked me to my feet. I swayed in front of her so she bent down some more rammed her shoulder into my stomach. The next thing I knew, I was draped over her shoulder and hanging upside down, my arms extended with my fingertips a foot or so above the floor. She patted my ass and turned and walked out with me like that.

I don't even remember going down all the stairs before I passed out...