Overwhelmed--The Return Pt. 06

Story Info
Pimped out...
2.9k words
4.55
5.2k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came to as she carried me out into the club. I put my hands on the top of her ass and lifted my head up. I started to kick my legs a little so she would put me down but instead she gave me a hard slap on my ass and hugged my legs tighter with her strong arm. That slap got my attention and elicited a yelp from me. She carried me through the club and all the people. I felt more than one hand trail down my sweaty back or pat my ass while she carried me along.

Big E then stopped to apparently chat with some friends as I dangled down her back, my big breasts rubbing against her. As I tried to push back up again with my hands on her lower back, I felt fingers in my hair and my head was yanked up high. My eyes went wide in pain as it felt like my hair was going to be ripped out. The young black woman that had danced with me in the cage was there and caught my mouth with hers for a long deep kiss. I could only whimper as her tongue plunged into my mouth and explored it. Big E went to walk away and my dance partner broke the kiss and winked at me. She released my hair and I dropped back down as I was carried out a back entrance and outside into the rear parking lot.

I felt the cool air on my mostly naked body and squirmed a little. I received a pat on my ass and then Big E lowered me to my feet and kept her hands on my shoulders until I had my balance.

"That's a good fat cow! Back on your own two feet, now move your sweet, fat ass to my Caddy." She said as she pointed to a gold, 70's model Cadillac parked a short distance away. I was stripped to my thong and nothing else at this point and I was still so intoxicated that I just walked like a zombie to her car.

She opened the trunk lid with a key and pointed inside and told me to get in. I stared at the trunk and then her for a moment, drunk, fucked stupid and confused. A quick backhand from her across my face cleared my head enough that I crawled into the trunk and laid down on my side, staring up at her in fear. She smiled and slammed the trunk lid down.

I laid there in the dark trunk, shivering a bit and starting to cry. There was no trunk release on the inside of this car, I was locked in just like it was my cage at Daddy's house. The car cranked up and began to move and I was jostled about a bit from time to time as she drove me to wherever we were going. I laid there in the dark in the fetal position, sobbing quietly to myself as to how far I had fallen and been treated.

I was no longer looked at as a person, I was a piece of meat or something to play with like a sex toy. The car came to a stop and turned off after maybe 20 minutes or so. I heard and felt the door slam shut and then a moment later, Big E opened up the trunk lid.

"Get out Bessie." Is what she told me. I climbed out and swayed a little once I was standing, a bit disoriented from riding back there and from all the alcohol they had given me. She pointed to a small, old house that had the paint peeling off of it. As I looked around, I noticed that it fit the neighborhood. All of the houses from what I could tell were older, smaller with grown up yards and old vehicles parked near them.

I looked at Big E and she smiled. She then pointed to the house in front of us and gestured for me to go. I turned and started to shuffle barefoot towards the front door and got a smack on my ass from her. "Hurry your fat ass up cow!" she told me. I increased the speed of my walk, swaying along up the old broken walkway and to the front door. She reached past me and pulled the screen door open, then opened the old wooden door and gave me a push inside. I was met with smoke and could barely make out a couple of people sitting on a sofa with a television going on across from them. I walked inside and heard the screen door slam shut. Big E pushed me further into the living room and closed the other door.

"Got a house guest ladies! This is Bessie, she's the new club cow and party favor!" She stood there behind me and I could tell from the sound of her voice that she was smiling. One of the women on the sofa lifted her hand up and gestured at me to come to her. I shuffled over and she scooted over, making room between her and the other woman and taking my hand. She tugged me past her and patted the sofa between them. I sat down and had my chin grabbed by her hand. She smiled at me and then leaned over and kissed me hard on the mouth, drawing a slight whimper from me. As soon as she broke the kiss, the other woman turned my face to hers and kissed me. I offered them no resistance. They pushed me back on the sofa so my head was against the cushion and I felt a hand on each of my legs, stroking my thighs.

"You girls will get along just fine! I'll come back later to check on you Bessie!! Be a good cow and moo nice and pretty for them!" She started laughing and opened the doors and left, letting them close behind her. I heard her car start up and pull off.

The sound of the car has barely faded before the first woman has both her hands on my face and begins kissing me again. She swings a leg over me and is straddling me before I realize it, pinning me back against the sofa. My eyes close as she fucks my mouth slowly with her tongue, sliding it against mine. She grabs the back of the sofa and is grinding on me as my hands rise up to gently hold her hips. It didn't take long until my nipples were hard and my breasts were heaving. She climbed off me, grabbed me by the hands and pulled me up to her. The other woman was standing now and put a bottle to my lips and turned it back. It was cheap wine and I swallowed a lot before I started coughing some.

As soon as my coughing subsided she poured more into my mouth. Before I could even recover from the coughing fit and forced wine, I was tugged out of the living room and down a hallway and into a bedroom. There were a couple of mattresses stacked up in the corner and they both pulled and pushed me to them. I was shoved down onto the mattress on all fours and could feel their hands rubbing my ass, caressing it. They each hooked my thong and tugged it down to my knees and then off of me. Moments later I was pushed onto my back and I laid there, naked as they began to strip their clothes off. One of them told me what a fine body I had and how it was made to be used. I can't even tell you now which one said it, my head was already spinning from the additional alcohol.

They each join me on the mattress, one on either side with their mouths on my tits. I can't help myself as I close my eyes and arch my back, moaning as they start to suck and lick my breasts. I'm humiliated, disgusted with myself and how I'm reacting but my body is loving it. Somewhere deep inside me, I'm loving it. I haven't ever really tried to stop any of this from happening. A few slaps and a commanding tone from Nana all the way to Big E and I've obeyed whomever has touched me. They spend a good while just licking, sucking my breasts and driving me wild. One moves up and begins sucking my neck as she tweaks a nipple between her fingers. The other slides down kissing my belly button until she slides over one of my legs and between them. Her mouth on my pussy as I buck it up into your mouth, moaning as they ravage me.

The one kissing, sucking my neck and marking me with a hickie puts the bottle to my lips and gives me a big pour of their wine, keeping me inebriated and at their mercy. I feel my legs get lifted on the shoulders of the one licking my pussy and it doesn't take her long before I cum in her mouth. My scream muffled by the other woman's mouth covering mine. She looks into my eyes and smiles at me and strokes my face with her hand. Then she sits up and covers my face with her pussy and drops it onto my mouth. I lick her slowly at first, gently probing with my tongue. She leans back with her hands grabbing my breasts. She starts to squeeze them and tells me faster and I do as she tells me. Licking her faster, deeper until she screams and cum all over my face. She rises up off of me and I barely have time to recover before the other is on top of my face. She tells me to fuck her good and I go back to licking pussy. I feel some wine poured on my belly and into my belly button followed by the other woman's mouth. She licks and sucks it off me, making me squirm as I service her friend. She then slides down and fucks my pussy with her tongue until I cum for her the same time I get her friend off.

They both lie down on the mattress beside me, sandwiching me. Kissing me, stroking my body and telling me what a good cow I am. One pinches a nipple hard and tells me to moo. And I moo for her. They both laugh and keep stroking and caressing me until we all pass out.

A few hours later, I slowly wake. They're still on either side of me. One has her hand over my pussy with a fingertip just barely inside me. The other is sucking my breast like a baby. The ache of it and the weight of her head on me woke me up along with the sunlight streaming in through the window. I'm terrified to try and move them, afraid they'll be angry if I disturb them. So I lie there for a while longer until they start to wake up on their own.

They each sit up slowly, one sucking her finger and smiling at me and the other licking her lips. A trail of drool runs from my nipple and down my breast to the side. They tell me where a bathroom is that I can use and they both walk out of the bedroom. I get up and relieve myself and put my thong back on. I look around and find an oversized t-shirt and put it on as well, then walk out of the bedroom to find them, not sure of what I'm supposed to do or even where I am really. I walk down the hallway and into a small kitchen where both of them are seated at a small round table.

They tell me to get busy fixing breakfast so I do as they tell me. I find everything and start cooking eggs and bacon. My stomach is growling as I smell the food and I'm concentrating hard on cooking. I'm concentrating so hard I don't even know one has gotten up until I feel her hands on my sides. I jump and look over my shoulder and down at her. She pulls me back against her, grinding on my ass telling me she may be hungrier for me than the food I'm cooking. I give her a weak smile and can feel myself blushing like a teenage girl. The other one finally tells her to let me cook breakfast and she rubs my ass before she returns to her seat. I plate their food and the one that was rubbing on me tells me to come sit on her lap as I bring the food to them.

I sit down across her lap and she opens her mouth so I get a piece of bacon and feed it to her. She has one hand rubbing my ass under the shirt and her other hand on my thigh. She tells her friend how fat and heavy I am sitting across her lap like that, making my face go red again. She finally feeds me a bit of her bacon as well smiling at me. We both finish eating like that and she pats my ass and tells me to get up. She leads me to the bathroom and tells me to give her my thong and she'll rinse it for me while I shower and get "pretty" for them.

I take a shower and finally start feeling human again. I have food in me and I'm clean. The alcohol has worn off and I towel off and wrap it around me. I open the bathroom door and she walks over to me twirling my thong on her index finger. She smiles and tugs the towel off of me and looks me up and down, licking her lips slowly. She reaches out and grabs a handful of my damp hair and pulls me against her and kisses me hard and deep. I can't help myself and I moan into her mouth, my body instantly turned on by this display of dominance. She turns me letting the towel and my thong fall to the floor and guides me backwards to the mattresses again. She pushes me down and follows me, kissing me all the way until I'm on my back on the makeshift bed. She tells me to lie there like a "good cow" and she'll be right back. She gets up and walks to an old dresser. She strips down out of her jeans and t-shirt and puts on a black strap-on dildo and turns back to me.

"Now you're going to suck my black cock you sweet, dumb, white cow." She tells me. She walks over and straddles me and slides it between my tits. She reaches down and grabs my hair and pulls my head up and forces me to look down at her strap-on. She starts to tit fuck me and has me open my mouth so I suck the tip of it with each thrust. Out of the corner of my eye, I see her friend standing in the doorway, smiling as she watches. She fucks my tits and mouth for a few minutes, staring down at me, smiling the entire time until she finally pulls it out of my mouth. She grabs and squeezes my breasts and tells me I was made to be fucked. She gets up off of me and grabs my ankles and twists me until I'm face down. She drags me back suddenly partially off the mattress until my knees hit the floor. I barely have time to register what she's doing until I feel her sliding the strap-on between my ass cheeks. I gasp and ask her to please don't fuck my ass and she laughs.

She yanks my head savagely by my hair and tells me to "shut the fuck up". She tells me she has fucked my pussy, my tits and my mouth and now it's time to have ALL of me. As I whimper she penetrates me nice and slow, telling me how fat my ass is, how tight I am and how I love being ass fucked by a black woman. I sob softly and nod my head as she tells me. It only takes a few seconds and then she's thrusting hard and I'm screaming for her. She yells at me to moo for her and I do. I hear laughing and through my tears I see Big E and the other woman in the doorway, both of them watching and enjoying the show. They watched while I was ass fucked and came for her. She pulled out laughing as well, slapping me on the back of my head. She got up and took the strap-on off and put it on top of the dresser and walked out with the others to the living room. I laid there sobbing from the fucking and the humiliation of it.

A few minutes later, Big E came back to the room and told me to get up and get my thong on and the t-shirt that was lying on the floor near the towel. She told me I had just helped pay for the club's supplies and what a good girl I was. She led me out and opened the passenger side door of the car for me. I got in and cried softly as she drove me away from the trap house.

***Author's note: I GET IT that you want me to go back to the previous story thread with Nana. I will. Maybe. But it'll be when I'm ready. No one is forcing anyone to read these. I'm just having some fun with it for now. Chill people!!!