Own Me in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a bratty one, that Kira," the bartender, Snap, said. He grinned at Rey. "Nice outfit."

Because, as usual, Rey forgot to lower her eyes, she watched the changing expressions on Kylo's face as she walked toward him. His lips pressed together briefly as he studied her. When she reached him, his face became expressionless. She didn't know whether she should kneel or not, so she simply stood next to him.

"You wanna tell her or shall I?" Snap polished the bar.

"Shut up," Kylo said amiably, not taking his eyes off Rey.

"Did I-" Rey started before she remembered to be quiet.

"You didn't read the back of the card." It wasn't even a question. "You may answer."

"No, Sir."

"You're in big trouble, Kira," Snap said. He sounded downright gleeful.

Rey pressed her lips together. Did everyone think she was a pushy, bratty sub, who needed taming?

"Leave her alone," Kylo said, ever so softly.

With fists clenched, Rey bit back a tart response but couldn't stop the little jolt that went through her at the sound of his velvet voice.

"Fine." Snap held up his hands. "Just enjoying the moment."

There was a short, tense silence. Rey studied her Dom for the evening. He gazed back steadily, allowing her to look her fill, rather than reprimand her for breaking protocol. Rey bit her lip and wished she had read the card in the locker room. Suddenly, she wanted to please him, rather than defy him. He looked more...disappointed than angry, like she'd missed an important cue.

Snap placed two small insulated cups with lids on the bar. "Looking for these?" He grinned.

"Got a carrier?" Kylo asked.

Snap fished around under the bar and produced a cardboard drink carrier with a handle. He placed the cups in the two pockets. As Rey watched the proceedings, she met Snap's gaze. He gave her a wink. She frowned.

"Take the carrier, Kira." Kylo's voice pulled Rey's focus back to him. "Stop flirting with Snap."

Noticed that, did he? Rey realized that her prospective Dom was no slouch. He was attentive, which, for her, was both good and bad. On one hand, he would keep an eye on her and make sure she was all right, which she greatly appreciated. On the other, she wouldn't be able to get away with anything, like faking pleasure or controlling a scene.

"Back here," Kylo murmured, lightly touching Rey's elbow as she retrieved the carrier. He turned toward the back of the building and headed for the far hallway on the left. At the entrance stood a bank of red lockers. Kylo opened one and drew out a black duffle bag, his toy bag. Rey caught her breath as he slung it over one shoulder.

"I have reserved a place for us. Follow me. Eyes up, unless you see a Dom. Don't make eye contact or speak to anyone."

Rey followed Kylo down the hall toward the playrooms. There was a knot in her stomach, though she was kind of excited, too. This Dom was a strange mix of control and an underlying kindness. He seemed exacting but not cruel. She'd fucked up but not quite on purpose. And he seemed to understand that, perhaps chalking up the inattention to nerves, which wasn't too far from the truth, Rey realized.

Kylo made a right turn into a large room with roped-off sections. There were bondage benches, furniture that looked like padded picnic tables, and the inevitable St. Andrew's Crosses. All were fashioned in dark wood with red or black leather padding.

He led Rey to one such cross in the left corner of the room. "This is ours." He dropped the duffle bag on the floor and took the carrier from her. He placed it on the small table near the cross. "Stand still, Kira."

Rey complied.

"Look at me."

She raised her eyes to his solemn, expressionless face.

"You didn't understand that you were to wear the collar and belt alone? Answer."

Rey hesitated. She did and she didn't. Yeah, she knew that it was likely he wanted her to strip down, but she'd rationalized keeping her clothes based on her own preference. She'd been around the BDSM club scene long enough to know that many Doms demanded nudity. He's okay with partial nudity, her traitorous brain whispered.

"Kira, don't you dare lie to me. Did you or did you not know you should strip for our scene?"

"Yes. And no. Sir." She added the last.

He reached out a hand to touch her chin but stopped at the last second. "Explain."

Rey found herself babbling out the conflicted answer, ending lamely in a whisper. She dropped her eyes, then fell to her knees in a standard submissive position. She could neither see him or hear him. All around, Rey heard the sounds of other scenes: soft moans, slapping, sharp snapping, a louder cry. She deserved to wear his name on her ass.

"Please," she whispered. "I'll take your name, Sir. I'll wear it."

She saw his feet. "You will not."

Rey raised her eyes to his face, far above her.

Kylo's lips were tight. "I decide. Not you, little sub. You may not top from the bottom. You don't deserve to wear my name on the ass that you won't show me. Eyes down."

Rey lowered her eyes.

"Strip."

That one word echoed through her. She shivered, not from the cold but from the knowledge that Kylo was in total control. Either she had to safeword out or do as he demanded. She rose. Shoes slipped off her feet first. Then she pulled the spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let the dress slide downward. It caught briefly on the belt on her hips, but she wiggled it free to puddle at her feet. Next she pulled the peach full slip over her head. It joined the pile.

"Stop," he rumbled.

Rey stood before him, bare from the waist up. She knew her breasts were on the small side, but she didn't dare cross her arms over them. He'd never allow it. Her nipples bunched up traitorously. She still had her thong on, along with her thigh-high stockings. The collar he gave her rested on her collarbone, with the longer chains and their red jeweled clips hanging between her breasts. Rey was afraid she knew what they were for. A small bite of pain she'd never experienced, though she put it on her playlist. The belt, with its multiple chains, hung on her waist and hips, with smaller chains creating the fringe over her hips. The chains whispered against her bare buttocks when she shifted her weight.

"Up against the cross, my lovely." Was his voice a little hoarse? Rey couldn't tell.

She placed her back against the padding.

"I'm going to restrain your hands above you and your ankles below. I'll be touching you with my hands. What's your status?"

Rey could barely breathe. He was so methodical, so patient, so deliberate. Every step seemed planned with no rush. A flush crept over her body.

"Green... Master." The word came out of nowhere.

He grunted. Big warm hands enveloped her wrists as he fastened her into fur-lined cuffs. He clipped her to the large X, one hand a time, then knelt down in front of her. He'd taken off his jacket, she noted. His crisp white shirt stretched across his back muscles as he reached out to fasten the cuffed leg restraints.

"These keep you safe during our play."

Rey already knew that, but it was nice to hear. She wished she could reach out and run her hands through his thick hair. Finally, he threaded a strap around her middle.

He caught her eye. "You may look at me during our scene. You may make noise and you may speak, if you need to safeword out." He licked his lips. "Red, we stop. Yellow, we talk. Green, we go."

Rey took the opportunity. "Yes, Master." She watched the flare in his eyes.

Kylo reached into his duffle bag and pulled out a flexible stick with a small piece of leather on the end: a crop. He snapped it in the air. Rey winced a little.

"Now that you know better, you'll do better," he said, his eyes piercing her soul. He began rolling up his sleeves. If she hadn't been restrained, she might have fallen to her knees again. The shirt revealed muscular forearms with ropy veins and dark hair. His arms were strong, with defined muscles, leading to huge hands with long fingers. If he swatted her, she would feel it forever.

Her mouth dry, Rey murmured a Yes, Master.

"I'll help you remember, sub. And this counts as your punishment for this evening." He stopped and held her gaze. "My lovely Kira, why are you being punished?"

"I was disrespectful, Sir," she whispered.

"And?"

"I didn't follow your directions." Rey almost fainted with need, her body flushed, heated, dripping wet. If he smacked her on the pussy in just the right way, she might come. And she knew, without being told, that she had to ask permission first or face further consequences. She licked her lips. Eyes glazed, Rey followed the crop as Kylo softly beat it against his hand.

"What if I come, Master?" The question blurted out of her before she could stop it.

He stopped playing with the crop. "Don't you dare. Your orgasms belong to me. You may not come during punishment." He smiled slowly and Rey caught her breath. He was gorgeous, like the devil. "You won't want to, I guarantee. You're not listed as a pain slut."

"No, but pussy spanking sometimes...gets me off. Master."

He tapped the crop against his chin. "I see. Good girl for telling me that. We'll have to spank elsewhere, then." He nodded. "Five on each thigh."

Rey moaned. That might hurt, depending on how hard he snapped her. It was punishment, though, and she'd been pushing him since the beginning.

"Want to safeword out, Kira?" His voice was gentle.

"No, Sir." Rey wanted to see this through. He was pressing all her buttons, even with the impending punishment. She hated to admit it, but Finn might have been right. A stronger Dom juiced her up.

"Let's begin."

Rey watched with fascination as Kylo stepped forward and snapped the crop against thigh, above her stocking. It stung but wasn't too bad. She sucked in a breath as he rolled her stocking down to better access her bare skin. His intent, serious expression told her that he was careful, considered, and in full control of himself-and of her. His eyes met hers. A ghost of a smile flitted over his lips, as he raised the crop once again.

"Count," he murmured, eyes boring into hers.

He snapped her thigh again.

"Two," she whispered.

His eyes narrowed.

"Sir," she added quickly. She didn't want to add to her total.

"How many on each side?"

"Five, Sir."

"Breathe through it." He smacked her again, closer to her soft inner thigh. She whimpered. That hurt a little more.

"Three, Sir."

"Take it, Kira. You deserve this."

She rolled her head back. "Yes, Master."

He snapped her again almost on her inner thigh. Tears sparked in her eyes. "Four." She gasped. "Sir."

He pulled his arm back and snapped the innermost tender part of her leg.

"Five, Sir," she cried out. Her thigh felt burned where he'd laid the last snap. The stocking slipped downward and crumpled around her ankle.

"Next leg, sweetie. You're doing so well."

Rey bit her lip and sniffed back the tears. Kylo carefully rolled the second stocking down and repeated the swats, while Rey struggled to count. She was used to light, playful spankings on her round, padded bottom. Her skin would feel hot, but the sting wasn't nearly as bad as this. Rey swallowed hard as Kylo carefully laid the crop aside. The stockings drooped around both ankles.

"Status?" He looked into Rey's tear-filled eyes. One tear slipped down her cheek.

"Green, Master."

"Just like those beautiful eyes, full of tears only for me. Eye makeup running everywhere, exactly how I like it. Such a good girl. Now you'll remember what to do when we meet again."

Rey leaned her head back against the wall, feeling another tear tracing downward. She felt floaty, out of her body already. Subspace, just from a punishment. Kylo was taking her there a lot faster than the soft Doms she usually scened with-and she didn't have to work at it.

He was digging around in his duffle bag again, but Rey didn't care. She was content to feel the stingy burn on her legs and the rippling desire in her swollen pussy. She wanted to come, so badly, especially with him. He pursed his lips while he worked on whatever he was doing. Rey wondered what those full lips would feel like against hers, what they would feel like pressed against her clit. A stab of desire shot through her.

Kylo pulled the small table closer, opened the first cup, and placed pointed, round paint brushes nearby. Rey had seen brushes like that used for writing Japanese characters.

He selected a brush, dipped it in the cup. "I painted your thighs, smudged your face. Let's see what else we can do."

The scene of peppermint filled Rey's nostrils as the brush touched her collarbone lightly. She breathed in as Kylo drew the bristles downward, circling each breast with a light oil, moving in toward her nipples. She bit her lip as the brush circled each bud. The oil cooled, then burned a little, then cooled again when Kylo blew on each nipple. Rey's knees buckled but the straps held firm. Then, he slipped the brush downward, over her stomach, past her belly button.

Rey caught her breath as he knelt in front of her, brush clamped in his teeth, cup back on the table. The kneeling wasn't a submissive gesture for Kylo, but the calm, intense focus of a Dom servicing his sub. He caught the strings of Rey's thong and rolled them down as far as they would go. As her bare mound was revealed, she sucked in a breath. More than anything, she wanted his lips on her, his tongue, his fingers, anything to stimulate her hot swollen flesh. She hadn't realized how attracted she was to this man.

"Status?"

Her voice hitched. "Green, oh it's so green, Master."

He looked up at her with amusement in his eyes. "One green is sufficient."

"One green doesn't cover it, Sir."

Kylo hummed and retrieved a new brush and the second cup. He shook it, making ice cubes dance inside. A moan slipped from Rey's lips as she watched him, guessing his intent. He dipped the brush and painted downward over her mound. The water was freezing. Gooseflesh rose all over Rey's body as the cold hit her heated flesh. Kylo slowly painted around her clit, without touching it. She gasped out a plea. She would beg him if necessary.

"No," he said.

He painted the lips of her pussy and traced further down to swirl the brush against her anus. Rey cried out at the incredible sensation of the fine bristles against her ass. She'd almost be willing to let him push it up inside her. Anal play was not her usual interest, but this, this was spectacular. The cooling sensation increased with every stroke. Kylo blew streams of air against the wetness to increase the icy pleasure. Rey was beyond thinking, beyond caring. She needed him to touch her, really touch her. Muzzily, she remembered that he didn't touch his subs.

"Please, Master." Her breath came in small pants.

Kylo withdrew the brush and laid it aside. "Status?" He stood, looking into Rey's eyes.

She blinked, trying to gather her scattered thoughts. "Yellow, Sir."

He raised his eyebrows. "Talk to me. What's happening?"

She all but blubbered at him. "I-Please, Master-I need your touch, please. I know you don't...touch- but I need it. I'll be so good. I won't be bratty. Just, please touch me."

He pressed his lips together, while Rey watched in fascination. Those lips were so sinful and his mustache looked soft and prickly at the same time. She imagined it gliding over her skin.

"You know I don't usually do skin-to-skin contact."

Rey cast her eyes downward. "I know, Master."

He stroked his mustache and beard. "Nevertheless, I'm going to touch your nipples now."

"Yes," she moaned, thrusting her chest at him.

He paused, then spanked her breast. "Wait for it. I'm making an exception for you."

She yelped. "Sir. Master."

His long fingers circled one swollen nipple, causing Rey to push against the bonds holding her arms. Then he pinched. Hard. Rey cried out.

"Take it for me, Kira. You asked for this."

Kylo circled the nipple again a few more times, slicking the oil around it. Rey's eyes rolled back in pleasure. He picked up one of the chains attached to the collar around Rey's neck and fingered the jeweled clip attached to the end.

"Here you go, sweetest." He attached the clip to the hardened bud. "Here's a touch for you."

Rey cried out as he attached, then adjusted the clip.

"Just a small pinch. I know you're not into a lot of pain. Neither am I." He looked into her eyes. "But a little adds some spice."

"Yes, Sir," she stammered out as the jaws of the clamp squeezed.

He repeated the process on the other nipple, while Rey bit her lip. The initial pinches dwindled down into a soft background ache. She felt alive, in touch with her body, ready to fly.

"And now the other one."

One long chain hung down between Rey's breasts. She knew what he planned to do.

"Still green? Can you do this?" His face was close to hers, his warm minty breath drifted over her cheek.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. I'll let you come later, sweet sub, if you'd like to." He slid one long finger down Rey's mound while she writhed against her bonds in an agony of desire.

The finger circled her clit, then pressed. "Deep breath. No coming just yet."

She felt the clip close over her swollen bud. She shuddered deeply at the raw sensation that ripped through her.

"That's it," he murmured.

Rey's body was connected to the three pinched points. She was nothing but air and craving. In her fog, she thought she heard something buzz, like a bee. She wanted to swat at it but couldn't move her arms.

"Hang on." The deep, rich voice spoke to her as the buzz became a sensation.

The clip came loose. Before the blood rushed back and the pain came, the buzz against her clit became insistent. "Now!"

And with a roar in her ears, Rey tipped over the edge. Pain and pleasure meshed as the vibrator pushed against her flesh. She screamed. One nipple clamp came off and the buzz pushed against her again. Then the next one. Rey couldn't separate the sensations of orgasm, her own howling, the aching in her body. Suddenly, a warm mouth soothed one nipple, then the other, licking in slow circles.

In her addled mind, she remembered that he didn't use his mouth on his subs ever. Yet, he was suckling her like a hungry wolf. She writhed in her bonds as his tongue continued to work the swollen bud. Panting desperately, she longed to shove her hands into his hair to keep him attached to her. He moved again to the other breast and lapped ravenously. Rey was sure she was going to pass the fuck out. His mustache tickled, his plump lips pushed against her flesh. And that tongue... She wanted it on her clit. She begged him to eat her out, using words she never thought she'd say to anyone.

Kylo lifted his head to stare into her glazed eyes, brows pinched together in a fearsome frown. "No demands. I decide when, where, and how-or if-you come." He pinched her reddened nipple.

Rey sobbed.

"And when we scene, your orgasms, as well as your body, belong to me." He pressed himself against her side, breathing into her ear, pushing his soft mouth against her neck. He hit the button on the vibrator and held it against her clit until she jerked against her bonds.

"Don't you dare come," he breathed. He nipped her.

"I can't stop. I can't stop. I can't." She opened her mouth to scream his name. Master, Kylo, Sir, Dom...

Thankfully, he moved the vibrator downward, away from her clit. It was better, but there was enough buzz to stimulate her, needy as she was. She gritted her teeth and concentrated on stopping the impending orgasm because if she came without permission, she might disappoint him again.

"Please, Master. I can't stop."

He removed the vibrator. "Your orgasms belong to me."

Fresh tears began to run down Rey's cheeks as her body shuddered, having been denied the release she craved. "Yes, Master."