Own Me in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned in, breath minty and warm against her ear. "I don't give up that easily. You better make sure to safeword out of the entire club if you don't want me on your doorstep."

Rey's legs turned to jello. He shouldn't have said that. It broke all kinds of Club rules, but she couldn't make herself care. All she could think about was what he would do if she defied him. "Would you mark me with your name? Like you did the others?" She was thinking of the paddle with his name on it.

His eyebrows rose as he barked out a laugh. "Life goals, Rey. It's good to have something to look forward to." He opened the door and stood in the doorway. "Don't try me, subbie. You won't like the results."

"Wanna make a bet?"

He slapped the door frame. "See you tomorrow, brat."

Chapter 4

Tomorrow couldn't come soon enough-or maybe it would come too soon. After Rey closed the costume shop, she decided to hit the Friday Demo night at the club. She usually didn't attend more than once a week, if that, but she felt itchy, like she needed to ground herself before she tried being a Little tomorrow. Ben Solo had taken up residence in her head, totally rent free. She would find another Dom to wash the taste out of her mouth. Demo nights were usually low-key, with Doms and subs teaching different techniques and people pairing up to try out something new. Maybe she'd ask Ezra or Cassian to scene with her, if they were around.

The encounter with Ben had left her feeling some kind of way, a tangle of horniness, annoyance, and trepidation. The potent combination sang through Rey's veins. It slipped around her like the tiny black satin skirt that teased her thighs above her fishnets. She grinned at Ezra, who was at the door, when he handed her the open to play bracelet. Ignoring his surprised look, she put the wristlet on.

"What about Kylo? Aren't you taken?" he asked.

"Huh," she sniffed. "That's tomorrow. He's not my permanent master."

"If you say so," Ezra muttered.

Rey twinkled her fingers at him and at the security guard on duty. She swished into the main atrium to find Wedge at the bar. A few people clustered around tables, drinking and chit-chatting. Since it wasn't a regular club night, the dance hall was quiet.

Wedge raised his hand in greeting. "Good evening. Most everyone is outside in the garden."

Rey bellied up to the bar. "What's on the agenda?"

"Shibari. Poe's running the demo."

Rey slapped her hand on the bar. "I'll be back."

"Enjoy your evening." Wedge checked Rey's wrist band. "You're here to play?"

"Yep." She raised her wrist in a mock salute. "I'm looking for some fun."

He raised his eyebrows. "I don't think Master Kylo is here tonight."

Rey was taken aback by the statement. Did everyone think she was Kylo's sub? Time to nip this in the bud. "He's not my exclusive Master." she said, for the second time that evening. "I play with anyone I like."

"Not what it looked like to me the other night." Wedge wiped the spotless bar.

"I'm not wearing his name on my ass," Rey shot back.

Wedge held up his hands. "All right. I'm just saying he looked pretty possessive."

Rey snorted. "Whatever."

When she pushed open the door to the outside garden, she caught her breath. The space was always so beautiful with its brightly lit bubbling fountain, a wooden pergola with twining English Ivy, and roped off areas for scening, aftercare, and socializing. The rectangular layout of the club's hallways enclosed the garden space. Each wall had been built with floor-to-ceiling glass, though the only entrance to outdoors was off the main atrium. Rey had always admired how much time, money, and effort Finn and Poe put into renovating the club to include this peaceful oasis.

She nodded at those seated under the pergola as she wandered over to the shibari demonstration. Dressed in nothing more than a golden speedo, Finn stood in front of a St. Andrew's cross. He was tied hand and foot in a complicated pattern. Poe's lengths of crimson hemp rope and safety scissors were laid out nearby.

Rey watched as Poe began to demonstrate a simple chest harness that accentuated Finn's defined pecs. Though Poe talked to the small group of onlookers, he also kept his hand on Finn's body and murmured words of encouragement. Finn's eyes closed as the ropes were wound around him. Mesmerized by the meditative way Poe handled the ropes, Rey wondered if she too would enjoy being bound in complex patterns.

Poe stroked Finn's face and spoke softly to the group. "He's in subspace, everyone. If you plan on having a sexual encounter, you could use this moment to get your sub off. Or you could unwind them, move them into your favorite sexual position, then redo your ropes for maximum arousal." He smiled. "Finally, don't forget that you can body harness someone under their clothing and have them wear your ropes for a period of time. Please be sure that the ropes aren't too tight as to cut off circulation and always have safety scissors on hand just in case they need to remove the bindings quickly. I prefer to bind Finn at home or here, just to be safe."

He concluded his demonstration by gently opening the knots, unwinding Finn's hands, ankles, and body. Finn melted against his partner and they left the garden together for aftercare.

Cassian Andor took Poe's place at the cross. "Everyone, you may ask questions or if you wish to partner up, there are ropes and scissors for all. Please feel free to use one of our two crosses or any other furniture around. Make sure it's sturdy and, please, no suspension this evening. Thank you."

Rey sidled up to Cassian. "Partner?"

He hesitated. "Maybe."

She frowned. "What does that mean, Andor?" Cassian was a soft Dom, with whom Rey had already scened. He kept looking around like he wanted to escape.

"Cassian?" Rey snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Do you or don't you want to scene?"

He focused on her again, though his gaze didn't quite meet hers. "Yeah, I don't know."

Rey rolled her eyes and stepped up to the cross. "Just tie me up."

Cassian had a rather hunted look on his face, she thought. If Kylo had been there, Rey would be tied up, ready to be disciplined for her crappy attitude. She almost wished he would materialize and use his famous paddle on her for being bratty. He would tie her face down over a bench and...

She drifted half into subspace just thinking about how she would pull against the bindings and know she was at his mercy. Eyes closed, she felt Cassian's body heat as he lifted her arm above her head. The rope slid around her wrist.

Then it dropped to the ground. Rey's eyes flew open.

Cassian stood to one side with a rope in his hand. "Thank heavens," he muttered. "All yours, if you want her."

Rey lowered her hand slowly as she stared into the amber eyes of one pissed-off Master Kylo, looking quite a bit different than he had in her costume shop earlier. He'd traded his jeans for black dress pants and a crisp black button-down. She lifted her chin and glared at Cassian. "I'm not an object to be passed around."

Cassian saluted her. "It's all good. I was just waiting for your Dom to arrive."

"My Dom?" Rey was incensed. "We don't have an understanding like that."

Master Kylo's stern visage softened. His lips parted in a devilish smile and he actually chuckled. "No, we don't, but I don't think any other Dom wants to fool with you, little brat. I saw you annoying Master Cassian, forgetting to give him proper respect, ordering him around like you own him."

Rey's gaze slid away from Kylo's knowing look.

"Damn, but you're a pistol," he muttered.

"Sorry, Master Kylo," Rey whispered.

He tilted her chin up. "Not yet, you're not, but you will be." His roguish smile faded. "Arms up."

Rey lifted her arms without hesitation.

He stood, eyeing her for a moment. "Nope, turn around."

She gazed into the window of the club and saw Finn and Poe watching the proceedings. Finn smiled at her as Kylo bound her; she glared back at him, though she couldn't deny that the evening had just taken a turn for the better.

Kylo lifted her silky black skirt and tucked it up into her thong. She wiggled as the cool night air hit her bare ass and heated core. A hard slap on her butt stilled her movements. He didn't have to say a word and she obeyed him. Rey felt free.

"Status?" Kylo murmured so as not to disturb her.

"Green," she breathed.

"I'm going to bind you between your legs." It was a soft whisper against her ear. He slipped a rope around her hips, then threaded it between her legs. "I'm touching you now, lovely Kira."

His fingers followed, slipping against the slick material of her thong. A small moan escaped her when he found her covered clit. He pressed a finger against it for a moment, while Rey again moved her hips, searching for more contact. The hand smacked her again. It felt as big as a dinner plate. She hissed at the sharp burn.

"Be still. I'm going to touch you again."

Rey swallowed and tried not to move, though she was on fire.

Next, he slipped a finger between her cheeks and elicited a soft gasp as he discovered her hole and probed it lightly through the thong.

The struggle to remain inactive had Rey clenching her teeth. Kylo sought out and teased her most sensitive spots. For someone who held himself aloof from subs, he was all up in Rey's business and she was not mad about it.

The rope returned with knots that settled near her clit and ass. He tied it to her waist on both ends. Then he tugged from the front and the knot dug into her anus. She jerked as it stimulated her sensitive nerve endings. When he tugged from the back, the knot pressed her clit, while Rey bit her lip to stop her cries.

Back and forth, Kylo manipulated the rope. It wasn't enough to get off. Rey gritted her teeth to stop herself from begging. Every time she moved her hips, seeking more contact, he smacked her, hard. She tuned everything out. The sky, moon, fountain, spectators, everything slipped away, except for her Dom's strong hands.

Finally, after Kylo pulled the rope harder, tighter, over and over again, Rey broke. "Please, please, Master. I need to come." Her voice was hoarse as she begged him. She wanted to fly.

In response, Kylo swatted her hard and dug his fingers into her soft ass after each smack. "Do you think naughty subbies get to come?" he growled into her ear as he squeezed a handful of her ass. She'd be wearing the prints tomorrow.

"No, Master. No. But I..." She couldn't finish.

He pressed his body against her back. "I'm your Dom, brat. Most of the Masters here don't want to handle your attitude. But I do."

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Good girl." He let go of her ass only to push his pelvis more firmly against her. She felt his warmth against her back, his dick hardening against her body.

A small needy sound escaped her.

His lips touched her neck, his teeth scraped the edge of her ear. "My little sub, you've won yourself a rough night tonight. Let's see..." He ticked the points off on his fingers right in front of Rey's face. "You were topping from the bottom, bratting and backtalking, and..." He tsk'd in her ear, "trying to play with other Doms."

"We don't..."

He grabbed a fistful of Rey's hair. "Did I say you could speak, Kira?" He pulled.

She squeaked out a soft no, sir.

"My lovely, there will be no orgasms for you tonight. If I feel you deserve one tomorrow, you might get lucky." His evil chuckle warmed her ear. "Or not."

Kylo's rigid length was tucked against her ass. If she couldn't have an orgasm, then she would push him into a higher state of arousal. Rey shifted her body, pushing her bottom against his erection. He sucked in a breath, so she wiggled again, reveling in her power to make him gasp. He took her earlobe in his teeth and bit down, just to the point of pain, catching the tiny earring she wore. He tugged lightly, scraping his teeth against her flesh. His wet mouth closed over the lobe and his tongue teased the earring before he spoke again.

"You're such a bad girl." Kylo rolled away before a flurry of crisp swats hit Rey's right ass cheek and thigh, ending with another hard squeeze. She was breathing hard as he walked around to the other side of the cross. He surveyed her face, nodding to himself, then took her chin in his fingers. He leaned in to place his warm cheek against hers. The scent of mint with a hint of soap filled her nostrils, his hair brushed against her face. She breathed in deeply as he began to speak, rumbling soft and low.

"You will not touch yourself tonight or tomorrow, until I say so. If you so much as whisper a fingertip against that hot little clit, I'll know it. I'll see it in your eyes tomorrow. If you're not wet and needy, swollen, hot, throbbing for me tomorrow, I'll know that you came all alone. And you will be punished." His breath tickled her ear, stirred the fine hairs on her neck. His lips briefly brushed across her cheek, dragging his soft prickly mustache over her skin.

That one statement. Just that. His lips, his scent, his hair, his strict instructions-they broke Rey open. She slumped against her bonds, mewling at Kylo's complete mastery of her, eyes full of unshed tears.

"What do you say to me?" He stepped back to watch her expression.

"Yes, Master." She sniffed back the throb in her throat.

"Thank me for the gift of denial."

One tear slipped down her cheek. "Thank you for the gift, Master." She wanted to say more, to thank him for the peace he brought her, even if she didn't get to orgasm. She had nothing to think about, nothing to coordinate, nothing to do except feel, and even the throbbing of her body made her feel alive and whole.

Slowly, her master released her bonds, one by one, then tipped her into his arms. She looped her arms around his neck as he carried her under the pergola.

For a few precious moments, Rey dozed lightly, drained by the anxiety of the week, her fears and desires, her hopes. She had nothing left inside. When she came back to consciousness, a warm burn had settled into her bottom. She shifted to snuggle closer but sucked in a breath as her butt settled on Kylo's leg. He patted her thigh, gently, then held a water bottle to her lips, which she drank greedily. She ate a protein bar in silence, watching people play in the garden. The sound of the fountain blended with the soft sounds of scene partners murmuring, sighing, moaning. A light breeze stirred the vines overhead, while clouds scudded over the pale crescent moon. The warm air was perfumed with night-blooming flowers.

Finally, Rey looked into Kylo's face, almost afraid of what she'd see there. Her brain meshed this big Dom with the person she'd seen at work not more than a couple hours before He was Ben-and Kylo, her colleague, her master. He might be someone who could connect with her on every level. That thought terrified and excited her.

"I would have met you here," he said without preamble. "You could have told me you'd be here."

Her voice came out rusty. "I didn't know. It was a last minute decision. I usually don't scene more than once a week, if that."

He nodded. "I don't either, but I enjoy Finn's demos because I always pick up some new ideas. At my other club, the masters didn't do them very often, but it seems Finn and Poe are all about keeping us on track as Doms."

"And as subs," Rey added, clearing her throat.

Inclining his head, he grinned. "That, too. I like keeping my subs in line."

"Me?" Rey cringed at the desperate note in her voice. She hadn't realized how much she wanted him to like her, even though she was nervous about mixing her real life with club life.

Hugging her, he chuckled again. "Yes, you. That's why I invited you to be a Little with your Daddy Dom tomorrow."

"Yeah. Okay." Rey started to rise from Kylo's lap, but he held her in place. "Tomorrow..."

"Just fair warning," he stated, looking down his nose at her. "As I said before, I'm your Dom tonight and tomorrow. For now, your orgasms belong to me. Don't touch yourself at home, Kira. I'm totally serious. Don't try me unless you're willing to pay the price. You might be sore tomorrow, but, if you deserve a spanking for whatever reason, I won't go light with the hairbrush." He let her go.

Offended, Rey rose and rubbed her hand over her skirt-covered ass. "I'm okay, Kylo. It's just a little warm." She shrugged, feigning more courage than she really had. He had some nerve, suggesting she was a lightweight. "You barely..." She heard herself and stopped talking.

His brows shot up. "Not hard enough, then? Well, well, well." He grinned.

Rey blushed. "Dammit, no. It's all good. I don't like a lot of pain, and you spank plenty hard enough for me." She fiddled with her wristband and tried not to imagine him swatting her with a brush. Feeling hot all over, she squeezed her thighs together surreptitiously.

"I wouldn't want to disappoint," he teased.

Rey stopped shifting from foot-to-foot and looked him dead in the eye. "You never do."

His handsome smile made her stomach do flip-flops. He stood, clasped her shoulders, then leaned down and brushed his mouth against her cheek. The feel of his lips and mustache against her skin had her floating all over again.

"Tomorrow, then." He inclined his head politely and went inside the atrium.

Rey stood still for a moment, hand on her cheek. Maybe one day he'd actually kiss her.

***

Later that night, Kylo's diabolical punishment for trying to scene with another Dom sent Rey into a fit of tossing and turning. She decided she was pissed because they had no real understanding of exclusivity. It wasn't fair. She should be able to scene with whomever she wished. For some stupid reason, everyone thought she was Kylo's sub. He'd said it was because no one wanted to fool with her, and, frankly, that stung a bit. Like her ass. She wasn't trying to be a brat; well, not exactly. It was just that the other Doms acted so...accommodating. Nice. Easy. They allowed her to run the scenes.

She rolled over on her side, rubbed her butt, and cursed his name. Kylo. Ben. Whatever. To be perfectly honest, she had no desire to scene with the other Doms. Her mind replayed all the interactions she'd had with the tall oh-so-hot Dom. She wanted everything with him, wanted him to break more of his infernal rules. She wanted, well, she wanted him to fuck her, hard and fast. She desired his kisses, his big warm hands all over her body. She needed to touch him, marvel at his muscular chest, the smooth and rough places, the hardness of his dick, the softness and curve of his balls. She would die for a taste of his cum. Everything. All of it.

She sighed and pulled her nightgown down. Her fucking panties were wet again and the vibrator in her drawer called her name. She weighed the risks. He would know, he said. Yeah, she was a horrible liar-he could definitely wring the truth out of her, and she didn't know if she could survive if he edged her and denied her again. Another spanking she could deal with, but bottom line (ha, she thought), she wanted to come with him, for him, not by herself.

Rolling over one last time, Rey ignored the throb of deep desire between her legs and attempted to sleep. She visualized Kylo holding her, cuddling close in a rocking chair in the Little Room. Finally, she drifted off as she waited for tomorrow to come.

Chapter 5

Shit. Fuck. Shit. Rey should have called Rosie to talk about the Little Room, but it wouldn't change a goddamn thing. Though her butt was a little more sore than she anticipated and she had marks from Kylo's fingers where he squeezed her, she was still going to the club. She was planning to age play with the hottest fucking Dom in hopes of more mind-bending orgasms and a trip to subspace-and mostly likely a bruised ass. Why? Why was she like this?