Own Me in the Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rey slowly moved her hand. She sniffled. "I am crying, Daddy."

"Sassy." He swatted her again. "All right." He stroked her burning cheeks. "Your ass is so beautiful, Kira. You took your punishment so well."

Rey mewled. She barely registered the sound of the brush hitting the floor before she felt a finger slide into the juicy spot between her legs. She spread her legs wider as a fingertip found her clit. And circled, rubbed, pressed. Heaven. So much heaven.

She screamed, going rigid on Ben's lap. Real tears roared out of her as the aftershocks hit.

She was lifted and carried, settled in the lap of the one responsible for both the tears and orgasms. She went limp, crying her heart out on his broad shoulder. He kissed her forehead and murmured soft words, calling her his good girl, his sweetheart. Someone, possibly Rosie, draped a blanket over her. And Ben rocked slowly, holding her tight. Water appeared, and she sipped. Chocolate, and she ate.

Around her, Littles and their Daddies or Mommies played, ate, and read aloud. Rey sat and watched without really seeing it. Instead, she listened to Ben breathe. Finally, she shifted and grimaced. Her ass hurt like hell.

"I have some arnica cream for you," he rumbled. "You can put it on whenever you're ready."

"I-I feel stupid," Rey said.

"Why?"

Rey darted a look at Ben's face. She flushed thinking of what they'd just done together. "I'm a fucking pain slut after all. That was way beyond my usual limit. You hit hard and I came so fucking good, and so deep. You touched me and it was... I can't believe..." She began to cry again, in absolute despair.

It was all too much.

"Red," Rey shouted. "Red. I have to go right now." She pulled herself up and out of Ben's arms, looked around wildly for a moment, then marched to the cubby.

"Shit." She heard Ben stomping toward her. "Goddamn it, let's talk about this."

Rey grabbed her bag and pointed a finger at him. "Not right now." She wrestled with slamming the bag onto her shoulder. The strap twisted. Growling, she fought with it with more swear words rolling out of her mouth.

Ben scraped a hand through his hair, while Hux came up behind. "Get Finn," Ben ground out. "Where is he?"

"Office, I think."

Ben turned back to a seething Rey as she turned to walk out. "Rey."

She froze. He did not just use her real name at Club Moonlight. She turned back to snarl at him.

He reached out, but she backed up.

"Don't fucking touch me. Don't."

Ben dropped his hands. "You're in sub-drop. You need to stop running or it will get worse. If you won't talk to me, let us get Finn and you can talk to him."

Rey glared at him for a long moment, then crumpled. She dropped to her knees and sobbed. Her emotions were all over the place. Her butt hurt, she felt stupid, incompetent, and her fucking bag didn't work.

"Whoopsie. There's a girl." Finn marched over and gathered Rey into a firm embrace. "Yeah, you're in sub-drop, baby. Okay, let's get you cuddled up."

For a submissive, Finn was barking a lot of orders and had the Doms scrambling. Rey wanted to laugh, though she thought she might be a little hysterical.

"I said Red," Rey said to Finn.

"All right, then. You're with me." He carried her out of the Little Room.

Once in Finn's private office, Rey poured out the entire story, breath hitching, tears streaming. She curled into a ball on the couch. Finn hugged her close, murmuring nonsense and passing her tissues. When the storm was over, he plied her with water, a banana, and a protein bar.

While he watched her eat, Finn patted her leg. "You're doing fine."

Rey sniffed. "I'm a fucking pain slut." She gripped that idea for dear life, though it wasn't the main issue. She couldn't begin to talk about what was really going on, though she suspected Finn understood.

"You know." Finn made a face. "I really don't care for that term. It's fine for people who want to own it, but, honestly, masochism, like anything else, is a spectrum. And who the hell cares if you got off like that? It was a release, like any other release, which is what you wanted."

Rey pondered that statement. "I didn't know I wanted that kind of release." Once that statement dropped, she knew it was a lie. "I mean, I did, but-"

Finn laughed uproariously. "That's why we come here, baby. We all want the release in some form or another. It's sexual, emotional, or physical. Or all three at once. That's why we're here-not to intellectualize everything and talk politics. We're here to feel, however that occurs."

Rey swallowed a sip of water. "I got blindsided."

Finn looked her in the eye. "You finally gave up control. For real. Giving up control is what subs need to do. Then you freaked out and tried to wrestle it back."

Rey hummed. "Yeah, I did."

"As usual." He shrugged. "Look, Master Kylo is a good Dom, one of the best. Maybe you don't know this, but he comes highly recommended from that place, that one an hour south of us. What's its name? Cashmere, I think." He tapped his lips. "Anyway, it was Kylo's other club. He knows how to get you out of your head. He even knows how to deal with sub-drop." He paused. "Usually. Wonder what happened."

"Is there such a thing as Dom-drop? Maybe that happened.."

Finn nodded. "Yep, there sure is. Emotions always run high during a scene, and if a Dom feels like he or she has messed up in the middle of something, they can freak out as much as any sub." He let that sink in. "I bet Master Kylo needs your reassurance as much as you need his." He gave her a pointed look. "Are you okay now?"

She nodded absently. Ben really hadn't done anything wrong on his end, though she imagined he might blame himself, like any good director. In theater, the director called the shots and took the blame. Responsible Doms did the same.

Rey sat up. "I should go find him."

"Cool," Finn said.

She hugged her friend tightly. "Thank you."

***

Rey left Finn's office and walked back to the Little Room with her nightgown floating around her ankles. She wasn't dressed to reassure her Dom, but she didn't want to waste time in case Ben tried to leave. She didn't need to worry. He, Rosie, and Hux were cleaning up. Rosie poked Hux when she saw Rey.

"Let's go, Idaho," she said.

"Who the fuck is Idaho?" Hux muttered. He looked at Rey. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I just need to talk to-Kylo." She stumbled over his name. Now, she was calling him Ben inside her head.

Hux and Rosie left, whispering, as she prodded him along.

An awkward silence fell. Rey twisted her fingers and tried to think of what to say to this man.

Ben picked up the portrait that Rey had been working on. "Mind if I keep this?"

"It's kind of rough," Rey said. "But sure."

"You're really good."

"Thanks." She drew in a breath. "Listen, I'm sorry I freaked out."

"No need," he countered. "I should have seen it coming. We shouldn't have scened today. You were out of sorts from the beginning."

"You'd have to be superhuman to know that I would lose my shit." Rey stepped closer to him. "You couldn't have known. Anyway, I asked you to scene with me."

He looked down at the portrait in his hand. "I should have known something was going to bubble up. I just thought I could deal with it."

She sighed. "It was me. My reaction. You don't have to own it."

"No, sweetie, I fucked up." He paused. "Not to get into too much detail about my past, but because of some incidents, I've held myself back from getting in too deep with subs."

"Yeah," Rey said.

"That was another lifetime at the other club. I decided to set up strict boundaries when I joined this one. And you can see what happened when I broke my own rules." He scraped a hand through his hair. "Causing panic and fear wherever I go." His dry laugh held no real humor.

Rey stared at him. "You didn't cause anything. I'm fully capable of panicking all by myself. I'm just as wary as you about things going sideways with a Dom. Honestly, you've been great."

A doubtful expression settled over his face. "Let me make it up to you. I feel responsible."

Rey hesitated for a second but Ben looked so sincere. "Okay. How?"

He fished in his pocket and retrieved a small pot of cream. "Put this on first, then come on out. Can I be your Daddy for a few more minutes? I-I really need to hold you and make sure you're all right."

Rey melted. "Okay. Would you like to read to me?"

He grinned at her, delighted. "Yes. I would love to read to you. I used to be an actor, you know. I'm pretty good at reading aloud."

She giggled. "Can't wait."

Nestled in Ben's arms, Rey pulled the Frog and Toad chapter book out of her bag and handed it to Ben. He tipped his head back and roared with laughter. "You little brat. I want to spank you all over again."

Something shifted in his expression. "I can't help it. I want to...I really need to..." He touched his nose to hers, then tilted his head to gently kiss her lips.

She moaned and shoved her fingers into his hair to pull him closer. His mouth. His soft mouth was everything. He nuzzled in for another kiss, this time, slipping his tongue deep inside Rey's mouth. She wound her arms around him and tangled her tongue with his. Her body was on fire. He changed the angle and pressure of his lips on hers to nibble her, tease her, and thrust his tongue against hers. She was sure she'd never get enough of his warm lips.

He pulled away slowly, releasing the kiss with tiny presses to the corners of her lips. She swallowed. "I thought you didn't use your mouth on your subs."

"I already broke that rule. Guess I'm breaking them all today," he said, nipping at her chin. "Besides, I'd like to think that you are just that: my sub. I keep wanting more of you and your sweet taste. I want to fuck you from behind and see the marks I made on your ass."

"Yes, Daddy." Rey turned in his arms to straddle Ben's erection. "But I think Finn is still here."

"That pushy little sub can stand the fuck down. Go shut the door." He patted her ass.

Rey scrambled up and slammed the door shut. She grabbed a chair and tucked it under the knob.

"Strip." Daddy was gone. Rey's stern Dom stood watching her.

"Yes, Sir." Rey pulled off the nightgown, her panties, and bralette.

He placed a blanket on the floor of the reading area. "Get on all fours."

No foreplay, no nothing. Just raw Dom energy. Rey dropped to her knees, then grabbed a small pillow. She laid her head down so her bottom was in the air, on fire, cunt wet as hell, ready for him.

When she heard him removing his clothes, she wished she could see him naked. She turned.

He stopped moving, hand on his belt. "No, you don't. Eyes down, sweetie."

Rey eyed the belt he was pulling out of his pants and buried her face in the pillow, unwilling to risk her ass anymore. She concentrated on reveling in her own clawing desire. Soon, she felt his warmth behind her, his big hands rubbing her bottom, hissing a little when he squeezed.

"Status." His voice was strained.

"Green," Rey whimpered. She thought she would die if he didn't enter her and fuck her like a crazed animal.

A condom wrapper crinkled. She felt the crisp hair on Ben's thighs as he brushed against her. She couldn't see anything, but she felt the blunt tip of his cock pushing her folds apart. He slowly thrust inside, and they both groaned as he bottomed out.

"Fuck, you're so tight and wet." He moved within her, then slowed. "I'll make you come again with my dick inside you."

Rey moaned a soft yes as Ben's fingers found her clit. He circled it slowly while moving in short thrusts inside her.

She was full, so full, so swollen and ready. As his fingers glided over her, she felt the passion rise higher, higher than anything she'd ever felt before. His name on her lips, she called out to him, begging for release. One last touch and she soared over the edge. He gripped her hips and pushed in deep, pounding fast and hard, bouncing off her sore ass. She cried out when he slapped her once more, reigniting the burn.

"You're mine," he growled. "Mine."

Rey echoed him. "Yours, Master."

He groaned as he came, shuddering deep inside her. Panting, he held himself above her, caging her in his arms. When he pulled out, Rey rolled on her side. She laid her head on the small pillow and watched her Master dispose of the condom in the bathroom. He walked back, fully nude, glorious, all long legs and hard planes. Rey blinked. The man had a six-pack and lean muscles. His dick, though soft, was clearly proportional to his height and mass. It lay, along with his heavy testicles, in a nest of dark hair. She raised up on one elbow.

"You're beautiful," she said.

He folded himself down to sit next to her. "So are you." His fingers traced her cheek. "The most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She pulled him down for a kiss. He laid her back down on the rug and kissed his way down her body, sucking and nipping.

He had his face between her legs and his tongue flicking out to taste her, when the door rattled.

Rey swore.

Ben looked up. "We really have to talk about your mouth."

"Shut the hell up."

Ben frowned. "I'm sorry, what?"

Finn's voice called out. "Why the fuck is this door stuck? Who is in there?"

Ben growled. "Fucking sub." He raised his voice. "Go away, subbie." The sound had the kind of Dom menace that had Rey closing her legs.

Ben smacked a hand down on her thigh. "Don't you dare move."

"Kylo? Is that you?"

"Find somewhere else to be."

"Uh, yes, of course." Finn's voice sounded strained. "I'm just trying to close up before tonight's gathering, respectfully. Sir. Also, I'm looking for Kira."

Rey scrambled out from Ben's big paw. "He's trying to go home to Poe, for fuck's sake. We can do this another time."

Ben's eyebrows rose. "We can, can we? I can eat your pussy another time? When? I swear to holy hell, I'm going to spank your ass all over again."

Rey gave her Dom a withering look. "Finn," she called. "We'll be out in a minute."

"Okay," Finn called back. "Apologies for the interruption."

"Doubt it." Ben shook his head. "I need to paddle both of you."

Finn babbled apologies at Rey's ferocious-looking Dom, who stopped in the doorway, a few minutes later. "If you don't shut up, sub, you'll be wearing my name on your ass."

Rey spluttered. Finn's eyes grew big. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Sir. I hope everything is good."

"It's fine," Rey soothed as Ben stomped into the hall and headed toward the atrium. Rey grabbed her bag and followed.

Ben glared at Finn, who was trotting along beside them. "Are you following us?

"Yeah, I have to lock the double doors behind you. I'll set the alarm and leave out the back."

If an eye roll had a sound, Ben's would have echoed in the atrium. "Fine," he muttered.

Finn widened his eyes at Rey, who smothered a giggle as they made their way through the foyer and then to the big front doors, where he shooed them out. Ben stepped outside first, with Rey on his heels. She turned to wave at Finn.

"Bye, Finny."

Ben said nothing.

"Okay, well, thanks for coming. Best wishes and felicitations. Bye." Finn closed the door behind them and locked it. He scampered off.

Rey eyed Ben. "You know his skin wouldn't show your name even if you used your paddle."

"Yes, but yours would."

She sniffed and hoisted her bag higher on her shoulder. "Not that you've ever used it on me."

"I will if you don't stop topping from the bottom." He walked her to her car and opened the door for her.

"I'm counting on it."

Ben's hand on Rey's arm stopped her from getting behind the wheel. His expression changed. "Have dinner with me."

Rey raised her brows. "Outside Moonlight?"

"Yes." He glared at her.

"When?"

He shifted his big feet. "Any time."

"Will we have vanilla sex afterwards?" Rey crossed her arms.

His gaze turned speculative. "Is that what you'd like to do?"

"No, but I don't need to scene every time we hang out, either."

He looked off into the distance. "Usually, I don't scene at home. Or I haven't, not in a long time, let me put it that way."

"All right. Let's negotiate. Tomorrow night." She pulled out her phone, typed in his phone number, and texted him her address, NDA thoroughly broken.

He stared at the message. "What should I bring?"

Rey tiptoed up and brushed her lips against his. "Surprise me, Master."

She drove off, leaving him standing next to his own vehicle, frown on his face, wind ruffling his wavy hair.

What the fuck had she done?

Chapter 6

Ben showed up on Rey's doorstep with a bottle of white wine and his black toy bag. He kissed her deliciously, nipping at her lips and squeezing her bottom until she squeaked.

"My ass is still sore," she said, eyeing the bag.

"You probably deserve more," he said, with a wide grin. "But I guess I'll let you go."

Rey rolled her eyes. "All right. Come in and tell me your desired protocol for off-site."

She ushered Ben into her little hole-in-the-wall house nestled beside student housing. It was a tiny two-bedroom that Rey decorated in soothing sage, teal blue, and a hint of cool brown. Most of her furniture was well-used but reupholstered with splashes of interesting fabric. Stylized fashion drawings hung on the walls, a mix of Rey's own work and that of her mentors.

Ben looked at the artwork with great interest, methodical in his inspection. Rey was impressed with his knowledge of design. She blossomed under his praise for her work and her attention to detail, which she guessed matched his own. Though she hadn't seen seen any plays directed by Ben, she would bet they were excellent.

While Rey prepared a light meal of chicken piccata and salad in her eat-in kitchen, she negotiated with her beautiful Dom, laying out exactly how they would interact in and out of scenes. He took notes on his phone and refilled their glasses as they sat down to eat at the tiled counter.

Rey passed Ben the wooden salad bowl after helping herself to the crisp greens. "I've never done an off-site D/s relationship before. It's nice to know the boundaries and parameters. Or at least some of them. My vanilla relationships weren't anything like this."

They'd decided to save their power exchange for sexual encounters only. Ben suggested that they shift to the exchange when he told her to kneel. Then, they would follow the protocol of Master and submissive.

He tasted a bite of chicken. "I've only had one sub that I wanted to take home. This is delicious, little subbie."

"Thank you. To be honest, I haven't brought anyone home. Finn told me it's safer to stick to a club setting."

"It is." Ben forked up a few salad greens. "I only did it once. Didn't work out."

"Hence the rules?" Rey was dying of curiosity, but Ben didn't seem inclined to share too many details.

"I decided it would be best for everyone involved." He shrugged and changed the subject.

Throughout the meal, they talked in more general terms, shifting gears into a conversation about their jobs, books, movies, and other topics. As they shared stories of theater productions gone awry, Rey realized how much they had in common and how much she enjoyed talking to this fascinating man. After she wiped tears of laughter from her eyes, she looked at him. His gaze intensified.

"Vanilla or... not."

Rey blinked. "Not." A ripple of awareness slid down her spine.

His smile turned wolfish. "Show me your bedroom."

Rey's bedroom was her haven. It was decorated in warm earth tones, with a handmade quilt that she'd found at an estate sale draping the bed. However, in looking at the set-up, Rey realized that her huge Dom wasn't going to fit well in the bed. She hoped he had a bigger bed at his house.

Ben dropped his bag on the floor. "Strip. Kneel."

1...45678...12