Own Space

Story Info
In her own space.
1.8k words
4.09
8.3k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

I can't say I'm a big fan of Non-reluctance stories and this story depicts initial reluctance if that's actually a distinction, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Charlotte relaxed back on her sofa. It had been a very long day, the trip back from the capital had been tortuous and she could now relax in her own space in her own apartment. She had shared apartments with other people in her student days and it had been fun to have that shared experience for two years but found having her own space so much more enjoyable. People in the outside world viewed the petite redhead as miss prim and proper; behind closed doors she was a very different prospect. Frequently in her free time she would spend a great deal of time pleasuring herself and there were days when she didn't need to step outside, she could lie back and simply spend hours working away at her pussy or pulling on her breasts just enjoying the abandonment.

As she lounged back on the sofa her eye caught her three favourite toys arrayed on the coffee table; she was going to enjoy this. Her discarded clothes showed the path from her front door to her current position. Nearest the door was her coat, after that, two steps nearer was her blouse then her skirt, her bra and finally right in front of the sofa were her discarded panties. Her fingertips worked through her bright red pubic hair as they tracked down to her clitoris as it stood proud from its hood just crying out for some attention. Her middle and forefinger split to trace either side of her clit only to drag themselves back along their sides to send more pulses from her pussy to a point deep in her lower stomach. Her hand continued down its downward trajectory until they slipped inside her moist velvety glove.

Her other hand reached out for the centre toy on the coffee table. Her eyes were half lidded in response to the actions of her fingers but then they shot open as she gasped out loud at the stranger stood in the doorway of her living room. She started to scramble up while covering herself as he took two long strides to reach her. He put a single finger up to his mouth and said "Shhhh" his voice slightly distorted from the scarf/bandana covering his lower face. She momentarily froze while she weighed up his next course of action. His voice was a deep slow drawl as he said, "Now don't go screaming."

He had picked up her discard panties and pushed into her mouth. She lay back wide eyed and was asking in her head 'Why aren't you moving girl?'

He was a very imposing physique and looked down at her nakedness with a great deal of interest. He steered the hand that was covering her bare breasts down to her pussy and said "Watching what you were doing was very nice. Why don't you carry on doing it?" Both his hands reached down to her breasts and took both nipples between his fingers to slightly tug on them sending even more jolts around her nervous system. He was fascinated with her nipples while stood in the doorway but close up, they looked even more delicious. Thanks to her pale complexion, the areola tissue was similarly a pale pink with the nipple itself a perfect round button just made to be tweaked.

Charlotte was still staring wide eyed into his blue eyes; it was the only part of his face uncovered and therefore the only thing she could focus on. He disengaged on hand and picked up the rabbit vibrator putting it in her hand that was just sitting above her pubes. "I said carry on. Now you do as I say or things get rough." He looked down and saw her hand was shaking but slowly moving none the less and so said encouragingly "Good girl. Carry on doing as I say and I'll make sure you will end up enjoying it. The quicker you come means the sooner I'm out of here." He hadn't let go of her nipple in his left hand and by now the right was back on her other nipple and she had the unsettling feeling that it belonged there.

The other unsettling news was that her pussy was leaking from a combination of his abusive treatment and the rabbit buzzing away at her loins; this is ultimately what she had wanted to feel but didn't bank on another person seeing her like this. She was slightly disappointed when he removed his right hand once more, this time he leant further forward and inserted two fingers inside her very moist pussy. He repeatedly worked his fingers forward and back, each time he could see her juices coating them further towards the second knuckle. "Good girl" she said again "I can tell you are enjoying being treated like this. This is exactly what I need from you." She still wore the 'rabbit in the headlights' expression but her legs and arms where thrashing one way and another; crucially at no point did she try to cover herself up as she repeatedly thrust her crotch against the invading fingers.

His left hand left her breast and replaced his right in her pussy. 'What is he going to do now?' she wondered. First, he extracted her panties from her mouth and then inserted the two fingers that had been working away inside her and so she sucked on them. 'Mmmm, nice' she thought; after all it wasn't unusual for her to taste her own juices from her fingers. 'Oh no' was her next thought as she watched him pull his trouser zipper down and extract his nicely fleshed out cock.

"You carry on being good now" he instructed as he took the half step nearer and presented his cock to her lips. Without a moment's hesitation she opened up and leant her head forward so that she took him deep inside her mouth. She didn't particularly enjoy doing this usually but somehow now it seemed the perfect way of demonstrating her compliance and willingness to please. "Good girl. That's the way to make me come" he cooed.

It was right about now that his fingers inadvertently grazed against her g-spot. Without slowing her head movement for a single heartbeat, her eyes rolled in her head, she groaned loudly around his cock and her pussy started to grasp and squeeze at the two fingers buried in her. While she was still recovering, he pulled out of her mouth, pulled her legs as wide apart as they would go and positioned the spongy head of his cock at the opening of her splayed labia. He looked her square in the face as though seeking her consent and so she nodded her head but then she reached for her discarded panties and stuffed them in her mouth once more. He was actually quite shocked at this but decided to ride the wave as he pushed his hips forward and sunk the head inside her fleshy folds.

She groaned around the self-imposed gag and thrust her crotch aggressively towards his cock impaling herself further. She didn't have the longest legs to wrap around his waist and so contented herself by digging her heels into his buttocks to encourage him to continue questing deeper insider her. Her pussy clutched at his flesh and coated it with liberal amounts of juice to aid its passage. She reached up her hands and pulled his bandana down before crossing her hands behind the back of his head before pulling down his head and steering it until his lips bumped into her nipple. He didn't need any second invitations and sucked on the nub gradually changing to nipping at it with his teeth.

Charlotte let out a wail as her pussy clamped down around his cock. 'Jeez, she's really getting into this' he thought while working his hips back and forth. She was once again frustrated by him when he withdrew his hard cock before he had reached his own climax. This time he lifted her off the sofa, sat down in her place and announced, "This time it's your turn to ride me and we ain't stopping until I bust a nut inside you."

Charlotte scrambled to her feet and before he had even settled down, she was hovered over his dick as it waved about. As both he and his cock came to rest, she was positioning the head back at her pussy and sinking down its length. As she bounced herself on his cock, her breasts jumped and jiggled around prompting her to bring her hands up to clutch and grasp at them stimulating her senses further. It just felt so good buried deep inside and with her facing away from him, it meant he was bashing her g-spot every so often sending her crashing over her come moments before he held her hips so that he was fully embedded inside her and let his own climax fly.

Charlotte slumped back against his chest and her visitor reached around and gently massaged her breasts. They stayed there for a few minutes until he pushed on to the floor so that she was on her hands and feet. He stepped around her until his crotch was level with her face and then pressed forward. Being the willing participant, Charlotte welcomed his dick like a returning old friend and lavished it with attention from her tongue, lips and mouth as it gradually returned to its full length. This was another of those occasions when she was able to sample her own juices from his length and it made her clit give an involuntary pulse.

With his dick fully re-invigorated, the guy went back behind and fed his cock into her pussy once more. He didn't hang around this time and slung his hips forward at an alarming rate and Charlotte loved it. Her moans and groans increased in volume the nearer she got to her own climax but it was when he sucked on his thumb and pushed into her tight rectum that she thought she might pass out. She was still gasping for breath when he held her hips firmly and deposited his second load inside her.

"You've done very good" he commented as he hurriedly dressed while Charlotte was still knelt on the floor with head against the carpet.

She managed to gasp "I'm here alone on Saturday night if you want to pop by again" at his receding back. The next few days found her hoping that he would come back and feed her his impressive cock once more.