Owned

Story Info
A couple uses sex to solve who owns whom.
790 words
4.09
12.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErosOJoy
ErosOJoy
31 Followers

"You don't own me," she smirked.

"Really, I don't? You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm very sure."

"So, Ms. Feminist, you would never let me seduce you? Take you down and fuck you like a whore?" Mike asked, a cocky grin plastered across his rugged face.

"If you don't respect me, you aren't with me," Ella retorted.

"Then, if I needed you to take off that red satin blouse, button by button, you wouldn't, right?"

"If you need me to, then yes."

He watches with ragged breaths as she opens the first button exposing her cleavage and moves slowly to the next and the next allowing the blouse to slide off her shoulders and to the floor.

"Is this what you need?" she asks.

He circled her as she stood there in her lace bra and short circle skirt.

He raised his eyebrow. "Bend over, bitch," he orders.

Ella stood firm looking deep into his eyes.

"Not your turn," she said. "Take the t-shirt off, then ask again." He tugged the shirt off in seconds and grinned. Her eyes moved across his chest and she smiled thinking of his submission.

"Now," he growled, "bend over bitch."

"Why?"

"Because I want to spank that sweet ass of yours."

She bent across the dresser. "Don't be gentle, baby. I can take it."

The sting rose as each slap fell. Each smack filling her ears, jarring her, the luscious vibrations shaking and entering her. She took them in as pleasure not pain, thinking of his want for her. He was taking what he wanted, but so was she. With each shake of her ass, he grew until he had to stop and unzip to get some relief. His hand ringing, he rubbed her ass, kissing the redness away, then pulled her against him. She felt his hardness and groaned but remained in control ordering him to remove his jeans and boxers.

She stood and turned to admire his hard cock pointing straight at her. Out of turn, she raised her skirt revealing her lack of panties. Without protest, he stared taking her in as she released her laced bra and unzipped the skirt. Both fell to the floor.

"Hungry?"

He fell to his knees and parted her lips with his tongue licking her greedily like she was a bowl of melting ice cream. She grabbed his hair forcing him to stop.

"Slower. Harder. Here," she commanded.

She saw his forearms tremble as he complied. The warmth, the circling of his tongue around her clit maddened her. She let out restrained sighs and groans. Almost giving in—but pulling back.

"What can I do for you, master?" she played, gazing at him. A warm power flooded her, taking her breath, causing her eyes to close in ecstasy.

"On your knees. Suck me," he said pushing himself up steading himself with one hand on the dresser.

Her left eyebrow raised, and a cunning smile cut across the dark. She didn't go to her knees, she stood and kissed his lips hard, sucked his neck, then nipples.

"Please," he hissed a pray-filled whisper.

She dropped to her knees taking the length of him inside her mouth as her hands stroked his balls. As she swirled his head nibbled the shaft, she took great pleasure in hearing his moans.

"Don't come, baby. I need you in me. Fuck me."

Within a beat, he was pushing and pulling her to the floor. Entering her too evident wetness. He fucked her hard. She concentrated on only him, only his want and need, and the feel of him rubbing her with each stroke. She gave herself over to him, to the rhythm, to her climax.

As she shattered she whispered, "Come in me." He exploded filling her with the warmth she needed as he fell into her. His hand tight to her beating heart.

"I love you," his gravelly voice heavy with worship.

"I'm yours, all yours," her voice as soothing as her hands massaging his back.

"So, I do own you, after all," he gloated.

"No," she whispered low. I gave myself to your needs, your wants. I took what I wanted, and you complied as if I'd paid you. I owned you. But, I chose to give myself to you freely. I owned me."

"But, you said I'm yours."

"Yes, but am I not yours also?"

He smirked and nodded squeezing her breast.

"So, we're equals," she said.

"Equally whipped, I'll concede."

"True," she said with an eye roll laugh and a shake of her head.

"I can live with that," he said lifting himself up and kissing her deep and sweet like the queen she was to him.

Later, they decided we all submit to love, and that desire—owned them.

ErosOJoy
ErosOJoy
31 Followers