All Comments on 'Owned'

by ErosOJoy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Richie4110Richie4110about 5 years ago
Good piece of a longer story

This could be injected into a story after a setup followed by a good finish. As it stands, this is just an interesting interlude between two consenting adults.

Thanks for sharing your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Point of order

Great writing! However, there are many submissive, owned, and fully collared feminist women. These concepts are not mutually exclusive. So you might want to consider reworking your intro just a little (or maybe not, there's no rule that says your characters have to reflect BDSM culture and feminist theory). :-)

Regardless, you have a very nice style and I hope you expand the work!!!!!!!

ErosOJoyErosOJoyabout 5 years agoAuthor
Short and Long of It

Thank you for your comments. I had written this for a short story contest. It did well just not well enough. I think it is a full story in itself in that it has a beginning, middle, and end. However, I agree it could be made into a longer story. I also agree that the BDSM and Feminist aspect could in that longer story be explored more and yes I know very strong women and feminist who are subs and doms. I had to make a choice due to word count. This is a couple who are just playing with the idea of BDSM not committed to it yet. Perhaps the longer story could be about that journey. I'll see what happens when I sit down to write tomorrow. Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErosOJoy@ErosOJoy
Ms. Eros O. Joy is new to the erotica genre. Published under numerous pen names in other genres, she has decided to dive into the deep waters provided by Literotica. The intent is to submit a story a week and see how readers react. If the reviews are good, there may be more. ...