Owned by The Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
He owns her now, she's a slave.
1k words
4.04
42.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your late, Miss Child. Please take a seat and I will see if the boss is willing to make an exception." The blonde receptionist behind the desk spoke down to me, looking down her nose at me as I nodded and quickly took a seat in the waiting area of the firm I had an interview at.

Please, let him be lenient.

Folding my hands in my lap, anxiety filled me head to toe as I waited. And waited.

Finally, as I begun to wonder if I should ask the receptionist to reschedule, a tall, black man towered over me, his silver gray eyes leaving me feeling undeserving as he simply cocked his head to the side and stalked away, leaving me following him to his office, I presumed.

"I could punish you for your absence, Miss Child but I'm feeling lenient today, given the situation. Sit down."

"Yes, sir. Thank you. I'm so sorry-"

Putting up a hand to stop me, he simply looked me up and down and snapped his fingers, a command hanging In the air thickly as he spoke it.

"Undress. And Miss Child, I do mean everything."

Everything? As in...

I was hoping I wouldn't have to service anyone else today, not after what happened in the subway, but with a defeated sigh, I knew I'd been hopeful to even think that way.

"Sir, I'm here for an interview-"

"And you will do it nude. Or would you rather I turn you over my desk and give you the punishment you really deserve?"

Warmth and anticipation pooled low in my stomach as I nodded, dropped my head and unzipped my skirt from the back, watching it fall before pulling my blouse; the one I'd worried and thought over for hours before leaving the house; up and over my head.

"Everything, slave."

There was that word again.

A word that I would no doubt hear again and again if I decided to come work here.

I clasping my bra and pulling my panties down my legs, I swallowed thickly and went completely still as I felt the gush of air of the air conditioning in the room cover my now bare skin.

"You could do with losing a few pounds, but I see potential. Come here, Miss Child."

Not seeing an option in his order, I obeyed; leaving my purse and phone on the chair In front of me as I walked to him in bare feet, my breasts swaying with every step I took.

I was naked in front of my new boss and I was going to have to service him.

I knew that.

My place wasn't at the reception desk, anymore. I knew that, too.

But that didn't make this any less difficult.

Any less humiliating.

"See?" Grabbing my hips with both of his hands as soon as I got within reaching distance, he snickered as his eyes drifted toward my stomach, where my extra weight gathered and pinched the skin there hard enough to earn a moan of discomfort from me.

"I want you to lose this if we take you on. You got that, slut?"

Humiliation Enflamed my cheeks as I nodded; agreeing with him.

What else could I do?

"I will try, sir."

Patting my head, he rolled out his chair and begun to unzip his pants, a cruel look on his face one I wasn't sure I would soon forget.

"Come and warm my cock as we talk things over."

Unsure what exactly he was asking, I slipped to my knees on the carpet and waited until he pushed his chair back into the desk and instructed me further.

"If you were my slave, you would already have your mouth around my cock."

Slipping a hand through my hair, he grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed his heavy cock into my mouth, only giving me slight, jabbing thrusts into my mouth as I a sucked dutifully below him.

"I want to give you a chance, Slave. But I am a very demanding man. Can you handle that?"

He punctuated his words with a sharp thrust into my mouth, the feeling of his cockhead pressing against my throat causing me to gag; panic filling me as he didn't release me; just held me there at the deepest part of his now rock hard member.

I couldn't breathe.

"Relax into it, slave. This is your place now. This is all your good for." Pulling back his chair, I pulled precious breath into my lungs as he pulled me out from under the desk and sprung me across his lap.

"I'm going to make you my little slave. And if your a good girl, maybe I'll teach you the desk job, too."

Trepidation and hope filled me as he parted my legs with his wide hips and dipped his head to my nipples, giving one a long, excruciating pull before he let it put out of his mouth.

"How does that sound, Ms.Child?"

I knew I didn't have much of a choice, so I let him in pale me on his hard again cock, the initial pain of entry a sharp reminder of exactly what I was agreeing to.

***

"Home sweet home."

The hold on her hand was hard and tight as Adam (she'd learned his name on the way over here.) pulled her into the doorway of his apartment and closed the door with an audible click behind her.

This was it.

This was where she would live, now.

Now that she was a slave; merely property, now.

"Lesson 1," circling her with the prowess of a man obsessed, Adam took her jacket from her, leaving her bare except for the simple, black collar he'd snapped around her neck in the car.

"Whenever I come home, I will expect you to be on your knees, right here, in this spot.

Yes, little slave. Just like that."

Pressing a hand around her breast, she kept her eyes lowered as he played with her nipple, squeezing and pulling at it until it begun to ache from his treatment.

"Please, sir, it hurts when you do that."

"This hurts?"

Pulling both her nipples up and out with a harsh, tight pull, he showed her exactly how he could hurt her. And easily.

"Please..."

"Call me master."

She'd expected as much but still, her cheeks turned red at the thought.

"Please, master."

"Very well," letting her abused breasts go, he snapped his fingers and headed toward the stairs that would undoubtedly lead to his bedroom.

"Crawl after me, slut."