All Comments on 'Owned by The Boss Ch. 02'

by MandaWritesErotica

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The very first word of this story is misspelt

jleetechiejleetechieover 2 years ago

Never a good start to misspell the first word of the story. Chapter is too short and plot is too thin. This chapter represents perhaps 15 minutes of effort by the author. Lots of room for improvement or you will never get more than a 3 - 4 rating.

MaitrePolMaitrePolover 2 years ago

The desire to be a slave is there the slut in you too; it should be a great story about you I think. I'm going to take out my whip to encourage you. Ummm I imagine you with a beautiful red ass.

I give 5 stars for the pleasure of knowing your dirty desires.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, besides the way too shortness of the story and the first word is misspelled, I am not sure what the expression of ".... pale me on his hard again cock"? What does "pale me" mean? And his cock was hard again? When did it go soft? The boss guy did not cum down her throat and he only just had his cock shoved down her throat. He just pulls out and sprung her down on his lap. It would have been good to know that she was on her back or front but I am guessing it was on her back as he sucked her nipple a bit.

Did he take her home as a slave? Seems way to abrupt and what happened in the office? We need more details on what caused the slavery law. Is the receptionist naked? What are the clothing rules? What kind of punishment is given out besides the breeding farm? What happens at the breeding farm? Please expand the details and the chapters. I always like a good slavery story but there needs to be some character development and a dose of possible reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Amazingly hot ;)

I dont know who all these people are complaining about some typo.....but this story is one of my favourties and incredibly hot. U have a stellar sexual imagination..... now come on, be a good girl and put your filthy mind to writing another chapter. Might as well use your proclivities for something useful you little smut monger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The setting feels really, really half-arsed.

EroticApeEroticApe7 months ago

Such a shame this story has been left for so long. Yes, there are a few typos but that's not the end of the world. And I personally like shorter stories. I hope the author comes back to these characters someday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous