Owned Pt. 01

Story Info
Brenda was happy until Steve showed her what she was missing.
3.4k words
4.43
24.8k
38

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
390 Followers

We lived in a quiet cul-de-sac, my husband Dave had a normal 9 to 5 job, I didn't work, we were both in our mid 40's, married for 20 years and our children had left home.

Generally our life was fairly ordinary, we spent most of our time at home pottering around the garden, with an occasional dinner out or bar-be-que with the neighbours.

We were just a typical, normal suburban family or we were until about 6 months ago.

It began 9 months ago when Steve and Tina bought the house next door and moved in.

Steve was 30, he was a negro about 6 foot 4 tall and bald, he was very muscular and when he worked outside in his garden he would only wear a pair of shorts. It was a sight that always made my heart race.

Tina was 23, she was about 5 foot 3, with long blonde hair down to her waist. Her complexion was very pale, she had a tiny waist, small perky tits and a tight flat ass. She generally wore a loose tank top, which regularly gave glimpses of her breasts and tight, short shorts.

Shortly after they moved in we invited them over for drinks, they were a lovely couple and we hit it off straight away. It quickly turned into a regular thing, getting together each week at each others house for drinks and dinner.

Being at home meant I had a lot of free time, most of which I spent on the computer watching porn. I have a very high sex drive and would masturbate a couple of times a day. Dave and I had sex every week or so but it was nothing mind blowing, it felt like Dave treated it just as another chore he had to do as he was a married man.

My porn taste is I think quite normal, boy-girl, girl-girl, threesome, nothing too out there. With the arrival of Steve my viewing preferences changed and I began watching more porn with big black cocks. Often fantasying about Steve dreaming that he was hung like that to go with his magnificent body.

Steve worked in construction, which to an extent explain his muscular build. Tina like me didn't work and also like me spent most of her time at home.

With both Dave and Steve away at work during the day Tina and myself began to spend a lot of time together and became very close.

We regularly went on shopping trips a couple of times a week, these always included lunch and drinks. On other days we would visit each other for nibbles and more drinks, more often than not I would go to Tina's place.

Being in construction means Steve is at home occasionally when he finishes at one job site before he starts at the next. Also the weather affects his work, for safety reasons if it too hot or wet they are unable to work.

Their house has a little patio area where we would sit in the shade to have our drinks, it gave us a view of the whole garden. Whenever Steve was home Tina made sure we sat outside.

I enjoyed watching Steve working, admiring his rippling muscles, his muscular body wet with sweat, his tight ass in his shorts, his strong muscular legs. Maybe it was because he was in construction but he always seemed to be building something, which required a lot of bending and lifting, all of which I found very appealing.

I couldn't help but stare and Tina knew it, teasing me with little comments and innuendos.

As I watched Steve I often imaged him as an star in one of the porn movies I watched, it always made my pussy tingle and wet. When I got home the first thing I would do was masturbate, lying on my bed as I fuck myself with a dildo, my eyes closed dreaming of Steve's body.

It was 6 months ago that everything changed, Dave had to go work out of town, his firm was opening a new shop and he was needed to help set it up and get it running. He left on the Monday and wouldn't be home until Friday.

I arranged to meet Tina on the Tuesday, some shopping in the morning, lunch out and an afternoon of drinks at her house. It also turned out that rain over the weekend closed Steve's worksite, so he would be home, some eye candy to go with the wine.

I met Tina at her house at 10am, we hit the mall checking out all the clothes and shoe shops, we even squeezed in a quick visit to the beauticians before lunch at the local tavern. A nice meal and several drinks before heading back to Tina's for some wine.

Steve was working in the garden when we got back, we headed to the patio with a bottle wine and a couple of glasses, settling in for a relaxing afternoon.

"God it just makes you wet doesn't it?" Tina said.

"Sorry, what?" I asked, I was only half listening to her, I was distracted watching Steve work.

"Steve, that gorgeous body, it gets my cunt wet from just looking at him," she said.

I just stared at her, not sure what to say or do.

"Be honest Brenda, you love his body too, I see you staring," Tina said.

"Umm...well,,,umm" was all I could say, I could feel myself blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed," Tina said, "I know other women find Steve hot and fantasise about him, I honesty don't mind."

"Well he does have a nice body," I said with a slight smile.

"He certainty does and you can't even see his best part," Tina said.

I nearly choked on my wine, I could feel myself going redder as I stared at Tina.

"God look at me," Tina said pulling her top tight against her breasts, "Just thinking about him has got my nipples rock hard."

"And I can tell you my cunt is wet just remembering this morning," she said.

I just stared at Tina, drinking my wine as she talked.

"15 minutes earlier this morning you would have seen me spread across this table with Steve stuffing his cock into me,' she continued, "You must have heard me screaming as you walked down the path."

I topped up my glass and had another large drink.

Laughing she said, "I spent half the morning trying on clothes with a cunt full of cum."

The bottle was empty, Tina got up to get another, I stare at her tiny body as she left, imaging her naked with Steve's big muscular body fucking her.

It was making me horny, remembering some of the porn I watched as big black cocks ravishes little petite white girls, imaging Steve doing that to Tina.

My pussy was wet and I wanted to masturbate.

Tina returned with more wine and topped up my glass.

She sat there beside me holding the wine bottle as she stared at Steve, her hand stroking the neck of the bottle.

I was staring at her hand when she said, "It's bigger than this."

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"His cock, it bigger than the neck of this bottle," she said as her hand moved down the body and stroked it.

"Nnno..., I wasn't..., wasn't thinking that," I stammered.

"Yes you were, you want him," Tina said.

"What, no,... umm... no,... umm... I don't,.... ummm, I'm married," I said.

I lied, I wanted him, I wanted him inside me.

I suddenly noticed that Steve was standing between us, I not sure for how long and if he heard anything.

I could feel myself blushing again.

"And what are you two talking about?" Steve asked.

"You," Tina said.

Sitting down Steve's crotch was at my eye level, I could see a bulge in his shorts and couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Brenda wants to see your cock," Tina said.

"What, no," I started to say as Steve pulled his shorts down.

Oh My God, I nearly wet myself with excitement, my heart started to race and I could feel myself shaking. Other than in porn I've never seen a cock that big, even flaccid it was twice as big as anything I ever seen in real life.

"Told you it was impressive," Tina said as she reached out picking it up and moving it in my direction.

Tina grabbed my hand turning it upside down and rested Steve's cock on it, "Feel how heavy it is," she said as she began to run her fingers up and down the shaft.

"Fuck I could wrap both my hands around it and there would be left over cock," I thought.

Tina took my other hand and sat Steve's balls on it, I was too shocked to say or do anything other than sit there holding Steve.

Steve's cock had been slowly growing both in length and width, it also got heavier, I couldn't take my eyes off it. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help myself, I was yearning to close my hand around it and stroke it, to lift it up to my mouth, to taste it, to feel it sliding between my legs into me.

My phone suddenly rang making me jump, snapping me out of my daydream, it was Dave, "I got it," Tina said grabbing the phone of the table before I could react.

"Oh hi Dave it's Tina," she said, "Yes everything fine, yes, no Brenda's here, she just got her hands full with Steve at the moment," she smirked as she said it.

I couldn't believe it, Tina was talking to my husband while I was holding her husband's cock and balls like it was just a normal Tuesday afternoon.

"Do you want to talk with her, no, ok that's fine," she smiled at me, "Yes, I'll let her know you called, oh we plan to have a lots of fun, bye Dave."

"Such a sweet man, told you to enjoy yourself and that he'll ring you again tomorrow," Tina said putting the phone down.

"Well that's enough free play," Steve said, "I'm going for an shower, if you want more you need to earn it."

I was still a bit stunned from Tina's conversation with Dave and also disappointed as I felt Steve's cock move off my hand. He pulled his shorts up and headed inside, my eyes followed him.

"You liked that didn't you," Tina said smiling.

"I don't know, no, it was wrong, I shouldn't have," I said.

"Don't lie, your hard nipples are giving you away," she said with a laugh, "I bet your cunt is dripping wet, I know mine is."

"It's so big, your so small, how?" I asked staring at her.

She just laughed.

I had a couple more glasses of wine as we finished the last bottle. I couldn't get the image of Steve's cock out of my mind, each time I lifted the glass to my mouth I got a faint whiff of his cock from where it sat in my hand.

Tina was right, Steve's cock did make me wet and deep down I wanted to touch it again. As well as lusting for Steve's cock I was feeling guilty thinking of Dave, but the combination of alcohol and my horniness overrode that feeling.

Tina took my hand, come inside I have another drink that you will like.

"What did Steve mean by earn it? I asked as we walked into the house.

"You will find out when you commit," she replied.

"Commit, commit what?" I asked.

"Commit yourself to Steve," she said.

"Commit to Steve, I said.

"Give him your body to own and control," she said.

"I got Dave, I'm married," I said.

"Dave is a mere man, Steve is a god," she said, "Give yourself to him and you will never want anyone else."

Tina was still holding my hand as we were talking, I hadn't noticed but she had led me into her bedroom, "Sit here," she said pointing to the end of the bed.

Tina moved to one side of the room and squatted on the floor on her knees, she stared at the door to the bathroom.

The door opened and Steve stepped out naked, his body looked even better now than it did on the patio. His broad shoulder, strong muscular arms resting on his hips, hairless solid chest, his 6 pack abs, long muscular legs planted shoulder width apart and to top it off that magnificent cock hanging between his legs.

Steve's cock was still semi erect like when it sat on my hand earlier, I couldn't take my eyes of it, watching it as it swung from side to side. My imagination was running wide, I kept remembering various porn scenes where a big black cock ravishes a woman.

Steve's voice broke my daydream as he said, "So you want more Brenda,! the way he said it made it sound more like a statement of fact rather than a question.

"Um..ah...um maybe" was all I could mutter.

"Lets find out," he said, "Give me your panties."

I hesitated, I wasn't sure.

He took two long strides towards me, "Quickly now, before I change my mind," Steve said.

As he moved towards me his cock swayed more, my eyes were fixed on it, it was like it was hypnotising me, putting me under his control.

I got changed when we first got home from the shops into something more comfortable and was wearing a light summer dress. I easily removed my panties and handed them to Steve, all without once taking my eyes of his cock.

Steve laughed, I looked up, he was sniffing the crotch of my panties and then ran his tongue along it.

Laughing again he said, "Slut you are desperate for more, your cunt is soaking wet already."

He then threw my panties to Tina, I had forgotten about her. She picked up my panties and ran her tongue along the crotch, she gave me a smile before putting the crotch in her mouth, sucking on it.

"Take your dress off Slut," Steve commanded.

I stood up and pulled the straps of my dress off my shoulders, my dress fell to the ground. I then unclipped bra letting it fall to the ground also.

"Step forward Slut," Steve said.

I took two steps forward, I was only inches away from Steve, he held up his hand directing me to stop.

Steve's reached out, he squeezed my tits, pulled my nipples, he forced a hand between my legs, firstly rubbing my pussy then pushing a finger inside, he forced my mouth open and pushed two fingers in. He then stepped behind me, he squeezed and slap my ass, he spread my butt cheeks and pressed a finger into my anus.

Steve didn't say anything as he walked around me, touching me, looking at me. When he finished he stood in front me, "It'll do," he said, I don't know who he was talking to but I suddenly felt like a piece of meat that someone had been sizing up, deciding if they wanted it.

Tina clapped, Steve glared at her.

"On your knees Slut," Steve said.

He stepped in close, his cock all but touching my face.

I knew what he wanted, I stuck my tongue out licking the end of his cock, my hands grabbed his shaft and I began stroking it as I opened my mouth taking his nob inside.

Steve wasn't happy for me to be just sucking his nob, he grabbed my head and forced his cock deeper into my mouth. He began fucking my mouth, my job was simply to keep my mouth open but that wasn't easy, my jaw quickly began to ache and I gagged on the salvia that ran down my throat and wasn't pouring out of my mouth.

"Pet my balls need attention," Steve commanded, I let go off his shaft reaching for his balls, "Not you Slut."

I was a bit confused at first but then Tina squeezed herself between me and Steve's legs and began sucking his balls.

My hands returned to Steve's shaft as he continued fucking my mouth.

Every time Steve pulled his cock backwards salvia gushed out of my mouth, pouring down my chin over my tits and stomach on to the floor, saturating the carpet. Each forward thrust was going deeper, he was pushing his cock down my throat, my jaw had gone beyond aching, it was being forced wider apart without relief, it was now pain.

All the time Tina's remained between us, her neck craning upwards as she sucked on his balls.

Steve finally removed his cock from my mouth, he pulled me to my feet by my hair, this was also a sign for Tina to stop sucking and she crawled over to one side.

As I stood in front of him he put his hand between my legs forcing his fingers into me, he just stared into my eyes as he fingered me.

Steve wrapped his muscular arm around me lifting me off the ground, his fingers still buried inside my pussy.

Steve laid me on my back on the bed, he grabbed my ankles and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. He spread my legs stepping in between, his legs forcing them apart as he held his cock and rubbed my pussy with it.

"What do you think Pet, does this sluts cunt deserve me?" Steve said.

"Yes Master," Tina said, "Show her what a real cock feels like."

"What about you Slut, do you think you earned it?" Steve asked as he slapped my pussy with his cock.

"Yes," I said.

"Yes what?" Steve said.

"Yes, Master please fuck this slut's cunt," I said.

Steve grabbed my legs, he pushed them back towards my head, lifting my ass slightly off the bed, offering my pussy to his cock.

"Pet come take her legs," Steve directed Tina.

Tina climbed on to the bed behind my head, she took hold of ankles keeping my legs apart and ass high.

Steve stood looking at me, his cock slapping my pussy harder and harder as he sized up my body for the second time.

He stopped slapping me, with a laugh he pressed his cock against me, slowly forcing it into me.

"OH MY GOD," I screamed as Steve entered me, "SHIT IT'S TOO BIG."

Steve just laughed and keep pushing himself into me, my pussy was super wet which helped as Steve entered me. But the width was stretching me, the pain was intense, his cock going deeper inside me than any cock has before.

Steve's cock kept going until I felt his balls smacked against my ass, he then pulled his cock back until only the tip was inside me before thrusting into me again. He kept this up, increasing the powers of his thrusting and speed of his movement, his balls smacked my ass after each thrust.

The more he fucked me, the more the pain turned to pleasure and with the pleasure came an orgasm.

My moans were constant and loud, increasing as I approached my orgasm, ending with a scream as I came. Steve showed no mercy, even as my body was shaking with my orgasm Steve kept fucking me, pounding me into multiple orgasms.

Steve kept going until he came, his cock throbbed inside me as he filled me with cum, this set me off again, my body shaking with more multiple orgasms.

Tina released my legs as Steve stepped away, I couldn't move or think, my mind was still a blur. I lay on the bed exhausted as I tried to calm my emotions, I have never experienced such intense orgasms before.

Steve had brought my body and mind to a new level of pleasure, Tina was right, Steve was a god.

Tina was no longer on the bed, I felt a tongue touch my pussy, I pushed myself up slightly, looking down between my legs I saw Tina, she was licking the cum from in and around my pussy. She smiled at me with her eyes as she sucked cum from my vagina, her tongue licking me.

I was sensitive after Steve's fucking and Tina's gentle touching and caresses with her tongue triggered a fresh orgasm which she hungrily devoured.

Afterwards Tina helped me have a shower before taking me to the spare bedroom for the night.

I quickly dropped off into a deep sleep dreaming of Steve and the pleasure his cock would bring in. Content with the thought of Steve owning me.

k2211
k2211
390 Followers