All Comments on 'Owned Pt. 01'

by k2211

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blekk, made me puke in my mouth. You really thought submitting a bullshit cookie cutter story like this would draw people? The superior black dick myth continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumb, but well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, fingers crossed that her husband is in on it too! Still that’s just my personal preference that couples play together otherwise why bother being in a relationship? It’s not cheating if everyone is onboard with it and enjoying themselves.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

txskipper597txskipper597over 2 years ago

liked it. To Anony: If you ain't tried it, don't knock it.

cuk_let2cuk_let2over 2 years ago

A good frame around which to hang more of a story-more of a back story about Brenda and Dave, a bit more hesitation on Brenda's part (a day or two when she protests she would never cheat) and, importantly, what happens next? How does Brenda deal with Dave now that she is owned by Steve? In my view, would be the best part of the story...hope there is a follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author needs to do some research on how a successful Master treats a subordinate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it funny that all of these “Anonymous” readers comment on how much they disliked the story they chose to read, in a category that they chose. If you don’t like interracial stories stop reading them or better yet, write one that meets your standard. Personally, I think they are either jealous because they have small dicks or they wish they were the ones being fucked.

Bargyn1Bargyn18 months ago

Perhaps more resistance on the part of Brenda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userk2211@k2211
I write for my pleasure, it's not perfect and I don't pretend to be a great writer. My writing is fantasy, it makes me horny and I hope it does the same for my readers.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Owned Series Info