Owned Pt. 02

Story Info
It wasn't only Steve that could excite Brenda.
1.9k words
4.45
7.2k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
406 Followers

I woke up the next morning and felt a body pressing against mine, I rolled over and was greeted by Tina's smiling face.

"He likes you," she said.

"Who?" I asked, still partly asleep.

"Steve silly," she said "And he's going to keep you."

I smiled, "I'll come over as often as I can."

"No, he's going to keep you here," I said.

"He can't, I'm married," I said.

"Don't worry, it'll be ok," she said.

While we were talking Tina's hand had moved to my breast and she had been casually playing with my nipple.

I hadn't considered myself lesbian or even bi, I experimented before I got married but nothing serious. As I looked at Tina I was getting turned on.

She had a lithe little body with perky tits and rock hard nipples. Her skin was milky white, areolas and nipples strawberry red, I felt they were calling out to me to come and play with them.

She had long slender fingers which were rubbing and pinching my nipple, my eyes travelled up her arm to her shoulder, it was then I noticed she was wearing a studded leather collar, with the name 'PET' written on it by sparkling stones.

My eyes trailed along her body, flowing from her shoulder down to her slim waist, over her flat stomach with it's belly button piercing. Her tiny waist moving up to her hips and flowing into her smooth legs, leading the way to her delicate little feet and brightly painted red toe nails.

I moved my eyes to her pussy, she was shaven smooth.

Tina spoke drawing my attention away from her body, "Steve left me a couple of presents for you."

She rolled over picking something up off the bedside table, rolling back towards me she held a studded collar in her hand, this one had 'SLUT' written on it.

Tina moved the collar to my neck, "You must wear this all the time unless Steve tells you otherwise."

"Why 'SLUT'?" I asked.

"That is your name for now, Steve may give you a new one in the future," she said "It was my name originally."

"From now on you call me Pet unless we are with strangers," she continued "Also Slut from now on you only refer to Steve as Master".

I reached out touching her collar, "This is the first time I've seen yours," I said.

"That's because Master didn't give me permission to wear it around you until you became his," she said.

Tina returned to playing with my nipple, rolling it in her fingers, squeezing it.

"Are you ready for your second present Slut?" she asked.

"Yes please Pet," I replied.

Tina climbed up straddling my face, "Before Master's present, I have one for you," she said.

Her pussy lips were swollen and red, moisture glistened on them, her vagina gaping, I guessed that Steve had been recently fucking her. I also noticed she had a butt plug inserted, maybe I was getting one of those as a present.

Tina lowered her pussy onto my face, rubbing herself against me, "Lick me Slut," she said.

My tongue ran along her lips, the smell and taste of the juices coating her pussy turned me on. I hungrily ran my tongue around her pussy lips, licking her juice off them, I wanted more I pushed my tongue into her vagina, my mouth closing over it, I began sucking her.

I moved my hand to my pussy.

"Not yet Slut," Tina said as she grabbed my arms, lifting them up and placing my hands on her tits.

"Play with them Slut," she ordered as she grinded her pussy against my tongue and face.

I massaged her tits, kneading them with my fingers, the harder I squeezed the louder Tina moaned, Her juices flowed into my mouth, her nipples hardened from my attention.

"Harder Slut, harder," Tina ordered.

I squeezed her tits harder, my nails digging into them, "Fuck yes," Tina moaned, "Don't forget the nipples."

I grabbed her nipples between my thumb and finger, using my fingernails to pinch them. I squeezed them hard, pulled and twisted them, the louder Tina moaned the harder I did it.

"Yes Slut, of fuck yes," Tina yelled.

Tina's pussy was dripping wet as she grabbed my hair pulling my head harder against her, she bounced on my tongue, telling me to keep squeezing her nipples harder.

Her moans loud and continual, with a shudder she came, cum coated my tongue, flowed into my mouth, over my face. She keep grinding herself against me harder and harder until she had a second orgasm.

I lay under Tina and licked the cum from her pussy, her hands were holding mine tightly against her tits. She knew I wanted an orgasm myself, my pussy was soaking wet, I nearly came as it was but at that moment she wasn't letting me touch myself.

Tina asked, "Are you ready for Master's second present?"

"Yes please," I said.

Tina moved herself slightly higher over my head, she pulled out the butt plug, cum dribbled from her ass into my mouth. She lowered herself, my tongue stretching out to lick Steve's cum from her ass.

When Tina was satisfied that I have cleaned up all of Steve's cum she climbed off me, "I'm going for a shower," she said, "There's a towel in your bathroom and I'll leave some clothes on the bed for you."

"Oh, you also need to shave," she said pointing to my bush.

I assumed Steve likes his pussies hairless, I nodded as I stared at Tina's hairless pussy, I could still taste her on my lips.

I do keep my pussy nicely trimmed but I have never shaved it fully before, there was a razor sitting on the bathroom sink waiting for me. I hopped into the shower and slowly shaved myself, remembering how smooth Tina was I wanted the same plus I didn't want to cut myself.

The shower head was on a flexible hose, taking it down I directed the spray towards my pussy to wash off the remaining soap and hair, the sensation of the warm jets of water hitting my freshly shaved skin sent a shiver through my body.

I was horny after eating Tina out and the jets of water touching me were making me even hornier. There was a low shelf that ran along the back of the shower and up one side. I sat in the corner of the shelves, I lifted my legs up, a foot on either shelf beside me, I then directed the shower head onto my pussy.

As the jets of water made my pussy tingle, I leant my head back against the shower wall, closing my eyes as I pushed a finger into my pussy.

Slowly at first with one finger then two I masturbated, my pussy was still extra sensitive from last nights fucking, that together with being freshly shaved had me moaning in no time.

My moans grew louder as my fingers moved faster inside me, I was oblivious to everything around me as my orgasm built. With a scream I came, my body shaking, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, my breathing heavy and laboured, my pussy tingling with pleasure.

I sat in the corner recovering before I finished my shower, I then dried off and headed back to my room.

Tina had been there, she had left a couple of items of underwear on the bed. I picked them up, there was a black half cup bra and black crotchless lace panties. I put them on, I stood in front of the mirror, the bra sat just below my nipples and I could clearly see my pussy lips, I must admit it did make me feel naughty and sexy.

I sat on the bed and waited for Tina to return with more clothes but she walked in empty handed wearing the same outfit as me.

"Well hello sexy, stand up and give us a look," Tina said.

I felt myself blush as I stood up doing a little twirl.

"You are one hot little slut, Slut, Master will be pleased," she said.

I smiled, "Thank you Pet," I said.

"I have something else for you," Tina said as she walked to the dresser and opened a drawer. When she turned around she was holding a butt plug and tube of lube.

"Bend over the bed Slut," she instructed.

I turned around, my hands rested on the bed as I bent over.

I felt the cold, wetness of the lube as she rubbed it around my anus, slowly rubbing it inside me with just the tip of her finger. She spread my anus wider and squeezed lube directly inside, I could feel the cold liquid move inside me. She inserted her finger, one at first, then a second, stretching my anus and spreading the lube.

It's been many a year since Dave and I had anal sex, though I do touch myself a little when I masturbate, my finger never goes as deep as Tina's were.

I was enjoying her fingering my ass and felt myself getting wet again.

Tina removed her fingers, I next felt something hard and cold pressing against my anus, I guessed this was the butt plug. The lube helped it slide in, I could still feel it stretching me as Tina forced it into me, it hurt, it felt uncomfortable but in a way it was also pleasurable.

When Tina finished playing with the butt plug her hand slide between my legs, "Aren't you a horny slut," she said, "A soaking wet cunt again."

Her nails dug into my butt cheeks as she spread them, her face pressed against me, I felt her warm, rough tongue touch me.

The feel of her tongue against my freshly shaved skin made me shiver, I moaned the instant she started licking me.

Her right hand move from my cheek to the butt plug, she moved it inside me, twisting it, pulling it partly out before pushing it back in.

"Fuck I'm going to come," I moaned.

Tina push her tongue into my vagina, her hot breath on me as she pressed her mouth against me, softly humming as her lips and gums moved up and down over my hole.

As her tongue explored the insides of my vagina her mouth locked over it, she began sucking on me, all the time playing with the butt plug, moving it faster in my ass.

"Fuck," I screamed as I came, Tina let go of the butt plug, she grabbed my cheeks hard and pulled me tighter against her face. I could hear her sucking and slurping on my cum as my body shook with an orgasm.

When Tina finished she stood up, she pulled me upright and turned me around to face her.

"God that is one juicy cunt you got Slut," she said as her fingers grabbed my nipples pulling and twisting them. "Bet Dave loves eating you out."

"He hasn't for years," I said sadly.

"Your loss," she replied as she kissed me, forcing her tongue into my mouth.

I could smell myself on her breath, taste myself on her tongue and lips, I grabbed her butt pulling her tightly against me, locking our mouths together, I didn't want this kiss to end.

Tina broke our kiss, she took my hand, "Time for lunch and drinks," she said.

With a smile she turned and lead me down the hall towards the kitchen.

k2211
k2211
406 Followers