Owning Avery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, Avery," Mason groaned, squeezing her shoulders and kissing her forehead. She slid under the elastic and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, which she'd been stroking for a good five minutes now. With his free hand, he began to work his boxers down on the far side, and god bless her, she assisted him until they were down his thighs.

She rose from his chest and propped her head up in her hand, tracing her fingers over him with feather-light touches, varying from strokes to swirling circles. He could see his cock jerk when she'd hit a particularly sensitive area, and his head fell back as he closed his eyes, relishing in her touch and that she'd initiated it without any sort of prompting.

Carter was cupping her breast, teasing her nipple while rubbing his erection against her ass, finding she would press back against him to add more pressure. When he groaned, she curved her head over her shoulder and kissed him, but it wasn't the same where she'd always let him take the lead. This time she nipped at his lower lip then gave him a coy grin.

Feeling bold, her arousal getting the better of her, Avery was ready to play back. Initiate. For so long, she'd feared sex, but now she knew there was nothing to be afraid of. There was pain to be had, but it had gotten easier. Without hesitation, she shifted to her knees and bent over Mason, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. Meeting his eyes, she said, "I need you." Then, like a lollypop, Avery began to lick, looking up at Mason to watch how he groaned, first meeting her eyes in surprise, then surrendering with his head falling back upon the pillow.

As she licked and sucked, rolling him around in her mouth, she felt her body shifted by Carter, which went largely ignored. She allowed him to move her, only moaning as he began to massage her ass. She'd come to love him touching her.

Carter quickly dodged away so he could lean over the bed and dig through his bag, retrieving a toy and lube, then returned to Avery. She had the cutest ass; it was hard to stop touching it. With both hands, he kneaded at her flesh, spreading her cheeks and digging his thumbs in between. After two more passes like this, listening to the delightful moans she made, he placed his thumb against her little hole while keeping his gaze on the back of her head.

It abruptly rose as she gasped, and Carter instantly moved his thumb away, grinning. When she'd returned to Mason, he repeated the action, only this time with more pressure.

"Uhnn, Carter, be careful," Avery whined, flipping her head to the side and glaring at him over her shoulder.

"What, this?" Carter asked, then replaced his thumb as she let out a wail and immediately flicked her rear to the side to shake him away. "Avery," he warned, then roughly grabbed her hips and pulled her back into place, then spanked her: Avery crying out in surprise. Mason had glanced his way, wondering what was going on, and Carter ignored him. "You focus on your job, I'll worry about mine."

With a deep breath to calm herself, Avery brought her head back down to Mason and took him in her mouth. But when she again felt pressure where it absolutely should not be, she whipped her head around again. "I can't focus when you're doing that," she stated firmly.

Carter grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squirted a dollop in his palm, then picked up the tiny plug—no larger than a finger—and began spreading the lube around it. "Then stop and wait," he suggested with a shrug.

Sitting down on her side, Avery stared at his work with trepidation. "Wait for what?" she asked with feigned politeness.

"For this," Carter responded, holding the little plug up.

She had no idea what was in his hand; some purple silicone object. "You're not serious," she heard Mason say, and turned to him with her brows raised in question. He shook his head and sighed. "That's an anal plug, Avery. Carter wants to put it in you."

"No, Carter is going to put it in you," Carter said casually, then reached down and attempted to lift her hip. She shirked away. "Avery, it's happening. What's more is that you'll like it."

Avery shook her head. "I will absolutely not like it," she stated firmly, her heart thudding in her chest. In no world was anything entering her ass. Unequivocally no.

Shoulders slumping, Carter eyed her levelly. "After all of this . . . after all we've been through, you're not going to trust me?" he posed.

"I don't want anything in my ass!" Avery insisted.

"Well, you're going to try," Carter countered. "And if you hate it, it's gone. Simple as that."

Avery shook her head, biting her lip. "You know, just when I think everything is fine . . . just when I start to get comfortable and actually enjoy this whole punishment thing you have going, you spring something new on me!"

Placing his hand on her hip, Carter said, "That's why it's a punishment, Ave. You're not supposed to be comfortable. Now up on your knees." He then raised her up, and while she glared at him with eyes that conveyed hate, she didn't protest again. It had hurt the way she looked at him, but he'd gambled with everything thus far. Maybe it was wiser to stop risking everything, but what did he really have to lose? If this was what sent her running as soon as their parents returned tomorrow, she was probably running anyways. There really was only tonight. "I'll be gentle," he promised, his tone soft. "Just stay relaxed."

"Yeah, right," Avery said under her breath. She returned to stroking Mason but didn't think continuing the blowjob was a good idea right now; she might bite down.

Spreading one cheek, Carter placed the end of the plug against her and drew tiny circles. He knew he had to be very careful here and was willing to be patient. She groaned, and he waited through it before continuing until she'd settled. Once silent, he began the slow descent with the plug, just one centimeter before his circles continued.

"Ahhhh, oh Carter, nooo, I can't," Avery whined, squeezing the bedding into her fist so she wouldn't squeeze poor Mason.

"Shhh, you already are," Carter said, applying more pressure, sending it deeper.

It was a long and laborious journey; Carter waiting out each groan before moving further, but once it hit its widest part, it was sucked in with a sudden cry from Avery so only the flat base could be seen. "There," he said approvingly, admiring his work. Gently massaging her butt, he asked, "How's that?"

Avery bit her lip. "Fucking horrible," she snarled, but that wasn't wholly truthful. It was a new and intense sensation, unlike anything she'd ever experienced in her life, but—as she'd learned with everything else—maybe once used to it, it wasn't entirely bad. Which was part of what had her even more enraged. Once again, Carter had been right.

Mostly.

Tugging lightly on the base, Avery let out a whine. "So you want it out, then?" he asked, raising a brow at the back of her head, as she hadn't turned to look at him.

"No!" Avery cried, though the no had been to him moving it around and . . . well? Partially to his question, mostly because she'd gone through all of that and didn't want to feel it moving again. As long as he left it alone, it was fine. "I mean—" Avery swallowed heavily. Couldn't believe the fullness of it. Had no idea if she could get used to it. "—I'll tell you if I need it out, I just need you to leave it alone right now if I'm going to have a chance at getting used to it."

"Fair enough," Carter responded, leaving the base and gently stroking her skin. It was enough to look at for now; enough to know she had it inside. And yet again, he felt triumphant that he'd succeeded.

Looking at Mason, Avery said, "I'm sorry," while shaking her head.

"What are you sorry for?" Mason asked through a sigh. "Carter's the asshole."

"Appropriate word, given the situation," Carter said off-handedly.

Avery groaned, then went back to sucking Mason, though the intrusion in her rear was hard to ignore. But she'd found that it amped up her vigor in her attempt to concentrate on something else, and with a glance up at Mason she could see he'd returned to his relaxed state, his lips slightly parted as he would utter low groans.

After using the lubricant on himself, Carter ran his thumbs against Avery's entrance with his palms flat on her upper thighs. It was becoming his favorite way to tease her. She moaned with her mouth full, and Carter lined up and began to push himself inside. The lube helped, but she was tighter from the plug and it took considerable effort just to get the head of his cock inside. Only then did he notice that Avery had her head up, back arched as she cried out.

But she did not protest, at least not with words. Not this time. She didn't even look his way, only called out, "Fuck," as he continued his progress. Better still, she brought her head back down to Mason—though would pause for a sudden moan or gasp—and Carter began his slow and steady pumps, unable to take his eyes from the sight of his cock penetrating her; her beautiful ass filled with the purple toy—the ass that had started everything, really—and the low arch of her back. She was absolutely incredible, and he again had a long moment of disbelief and gratitude that this was a reality.

Avery was becoming exhausted, now the middle of the night. She'd had more sex in the last twenty hours than she had in her whole life combined, and after a moment of attempting to please Mason, she realized with this newest sensation and exhaustion, it was impossible. Shutting her eyes, she bit her lower lip against Carter's thrusts.

This was noticed by Mason, and after a moment of watching Avery's inability to keep up the blowjob, he eased up and off the bed. Immediately her hands gripped the comforter to keep herself braced as she placed her cheek on the bed, elbows propped.

After another thirty seconds of watching Carter, eye contact was made and Carter slowed down to a halt, though stayed embedded. "Should we stop?" he asked her, sliding his hand down her back by way of comfort.

"Mmnn, no," Avery whined, though she did hope they'd finish soon; she was spent. Still, she knew they both needed a release before they crashed out and wanted to be sure it happened. And perhaps she might get one last orgasm on the way. She brushed her cheek on the blanket, sucked on her lower lip again. "No, I want you both to come first."

Meeting one another's eyes again, Carter shrugged with a lopsided grin, then pulled himself from her, his cock rock hard and slicked. "All you," he said to Mason, then helped guide Avery to pivot towards the base of the bed.

There, Mason was able to stay standing. He looked down at her ass—the purple base of the plug, which initially he'd rolled his eyes at, but staring at it now, it might have been one of the hottest fucking things he'd ever seen; he'd just never had an interest in using one before. Mesmerized by it, he placed his hands on her cheeks and massaged them for a moment, listening to her low moans. Almost by compulsion, he grabbed it with his right hand and gave it a little tug, just wanting to know if it slid out with ease or stayed put due to the taper. Of course Avery cried out a long 'Ahhhhnnnn' that was high pitched and whiney—her back arching impossibly deeper—and Mason learned the tapers resistance: this thing wasn't going anywhere without a little force.

Incredible.

So incredible, his next compulsion was to learn if it felt different to his aching cock, and the next second he was poised and sliding into Avery, again noting the strain in the pitch of her moan. He had to force his way a bit more than expected, given she was completely warmed up and had only a minute ago been taking Carter, and he knew: that little plug created additional pressure, and her muscles refused to relax against it. Jesus Christ . . .

Avery didn't know why she was so happy it was Mason just now, but she was. Perhaps that she knew he wouldn't be as rough and she was so worn out. The plug in her ass was almost all she could concentrate on; everything else only added volume to that roar. Mason's pace was picking up and she couldn't contain her voice, the pitch rising with every moan and cry that exited her. She had sweat gathering at her roots and she arched her back lower as she forced her arms out to try and grab something, but there was nothing. She so wanted to push back against something to counterbalance—create even the illusion of control. To allow her arms a similar force as what was behind her.

She felt Mason exit and looked over her shoulder to see Carter taking his place, though no explosive moment had taken place. She realized they were taking turns now in this last gasp of energy, and weirdly . . . deep down in the naughtiest part of her subconscious, she felt a sudden rush of adrenaline, more aroused than she had been only seconds earlier. She embraced it, knowing it couldn't last: she was too tired for it to last. But in this moment, Avery thought:

Carter and Mason are taking turns fucking me. Holy shit.

It wasn't like it hadn't registered, but it also hadn't been as brazen as this: Carter plowing in and out of her only a second after Mason had, which had only been a minute after Carter had . . . and like jumping off a cliff, Avery felt her entire body spark with electricity as she cried out in a nasally voice, "Nnnnn, oh fuck yeah!"

Mason was stunned and placed his hand on Avery's ass. "Good fucking girl," Carter cooed at her, punctuating each with a thrust, then let his dick fall from her as he stepped aside for Mason again, who gladly took over. Back in her warmth, he ran his hands up and down her sides for a moment before he began a few long forceful thrusts.

"Fuck, Avery," he grunted, feeling fanatical in this final build up. He wanted to maintain, take a step back to regroup so he could draw it out a little bit longer, but aside from knowing he shouldn't—she was just too tired—he also needed to come, like right fucking now, and with one last thrust he emptied with a long groan, vision blurred, dick sending every last drop of his cum into her depths.

Avery was so close . . . so fucking close, and Mason had been just a second early. She tried to force it, but frankly didn't know how to make herself get that final push and was losing the orgasm each second that passed with Mason deep inside. Still, she had to wait.

Carter could get her there. The second Mason stepped away and crashed onto the bed next to Avery, Carter took his place and buried himself. He was so close to coming—probably shouldn't have been stroking himself while Mason had fucked her, then maybe he'd had more time. He knew this would be the last for tonight, probably ever, and took a moment to take it in: the sharp slope of Avery's arched back, the way she had her cheek on the bed, lower lip firmly planted between her teeth, eyes lightly shut and clearly trying to steady her breathing. He took in how squeezed his cock felt in her warmth: how he could die happy inside her. How shocked he was to be inside of her at all, given the thought of Avery had never once registered in his whole life until Friday night.

How now she was all he wanted, and he groped her ass so he could place each thumb on the base of the plug and give it some pressure. Watched her face contort against it and his cock jerked inside of her without having even moved, her muscles tensing around him. Jesus, it was like she could milk his seed just with that pressure, and he did it again, this time sliding one thumb below the base and hooking it millimeters in along the curve of the taper.

Avery cried out despite herself: she was stuffed so full, the pain was brutal, and at the same time intensely erotic. Carter pulled at the plug and she thought for a moment he was removing it as she sharply inhaled, but he only toyed with it: he was fucking her with it! "Nnnn, Carterrrrr!"

Carter hadn't even pulled it past the taper, but he was enjoying the one centimeter of play he had just by pulling at it, then pushing it with his thumbs. How much her muscles worked his cock, and he smiled, now biting his own lower lip.

No, it was time. Sure he could do this all night, but they were done here. "Sorry, Ave," he said, releasing it. "You're just too much fun to play with." He gave her right cheek a light swat, then gripped her hips. "Hold tight," he warned, then began to pump her.

Avery came first. It wasn't as intense as the build up but the release was there, and just as she felt it subside, Carter had thrust and paused and she knew he was filling her, could feel the subtle jerking motion, could hear his loud groan, and she pushed against him with what little she had left before she fell from him onto her side, breathing like she'd run a marathon.

In a way, she had.

"Let me help you, Ave," Mason said, placing a hand on her thigh and coaxing it closer to her chest. In the next second she felt his fingers at her ass and had a moment of panic as she felt tugging, but then a long sigh of relief as the plug slid from her. She immediately stretched her legs out, clenching her ass together as though trying to reset all feeling below the waist. Didn't know how long it would take to feel the same, but at least it was gone. She'd have to really think about how she felt when it came to that toy, but later. Right now, she needed to clean up.

Avery had never been so uncoordinated in her life as she was trying to climb from that bed, and it continued down the hall to the bathroom: her knees weak, legs shaky. When she got there, she could feel the semen dripping from her and took some time to clean up, even taking a washcloth to her face and chest. She looked at herself in the mirror. 'Well fucked' would be the only description of herself: her cheeks rosy and flushed, her hair a knotted disheveled mess.

When finished, she walked back into the bedroom and found Mason in bed with the tv on, his hair damp as though he'd taken a speed shower, Carter entering the room at the same time she was having just returned from cleaning himself up.

And she smiled. So much had happened, and while in the bathroom she was still trying to reconcile how she felt about it. But upon seeing them—as Carter held the sheet up for her to climb in, she was happy. She wanted to be here with them, held by them, comforted to sleep. They'd pushed limits, she'd been scared, reluctant, shocked . . . but feeling this content to be climbing into bed with them now answered every question. Settling in, with Carter's hand on her hip and her chin on Mason's shoulder, she realized that this was where she wanted to be.