Trouble with Twins

Story Info
Steven helps solve his twin sisters' troubles...
21.7k words
4.61
43.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Standard Disclaimer: All of my stories, including this one, are purely works of fiction, and any similarities to real world persons or events are purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual content are 18 years of age or older at the time such content occurs.]

They say that twins, even fraternal twins, are born with a unique connection to each other. You hear stories where twins can tell how each other are feeling, even across distances. There are even accounts of twins being able to feel each other's physical pain, although none of these have ever been proven. However, when it comes to my twin sisters, I know for a fact that they share at least one feeling: pleasure.

*

Buzz Buzz

I startled awake as the phone on my nightstand buzzed and began to play the standard ringtone.

Buzz Buzz

I reached groggily for the phone and quickly glanced at the time before answering.

6:47 a.m.

Why was my dad calling so early on a Sunday?

"Hello?" I answered, sounding as sleepy as I could to subtly indicate my annoyance at being awoken so early.

"Good morning, Steven. I didn't wake you, did I? I thought you academic types were supposed to wake up early."

For the record, I'm a bit of a nerd. Okay, I'm a huge nerd. Apart from being interested in all the standard geeky activities (Sci-fi, Dungeons & Dragons, Comic Books, etc.), I'm also very smart. In high school I was a straight-a student in all my science and math classes, and graduated second in my class, behind some super genius girl. I got a 4-year bachelor's degree in physics in three years while interning over the summer at a research lab. I attended a two-year Grad School and got my master's degree in a year. Afterward, I spent the next three years getting my PhD in experimental physics. Now I work as an experimental physicist at a prominent university in my home state, three hours away from my parents' house.

"Not on the weekends," I spat back, "and good morning to you, Father," I finished mildly sarcastically.

"I know you're probably busy next weekend, like you always are, but your mother wanted me to call and ask if you'd be able to attend your sisters' eighteenth birthday party. You know how much they look up to you, and..."

"I already told Shayla and Selena that I'd be there," I interrupted, "They asked me last week. Mom needs to communicate better with her children."

"Oh," my dad replied, "in that case feel free to invite your roommate, Leonard was it?, to the party. He is still your best friend, isn't he?"

"Yes, he is," I retorted, "and his name's Lindsey! And yes, he IS a guy, and NO we're not 'together'."

"Hey," Dad snarked, "I'm not judging, I'm just glad you have someone in your life."

"Oh my God! Dad! He's not 'in my life'. We're NOT a couple."

This continued for another five minutes or so with Dad claiming my "insistence was proof enough" that I was "living an alternative lifestyle".

As you may have guessed, I'm not gay. I don't have anything against gay people. In fact, Lindsey, who goes by Lyn, is gay. He even has a boyfriend, Sherman, who we hang out with. We all work at the same university, along with our other two friends, my ex-girlfriend, Rani, and her current boyfriend, Harold. At first it was weird, even though we had all become good friends before any of us had started dating. But now I'm okay with it all, especially after the events of my twin sisters' birthday weekend.

When my baby sisters were born, I was nearly already an adult. I was eighteen and had just graduated high school. I helped my parents raise them while I was attending the University nearby. I'd volunteered to live at home and commute so I could help them take care of the twins. I had barely seen them after I'd gone to grad school, however, and when I finally got my PhD and got a job as an experimental physicist, I saw them even less. Before I arrived at my parents' house for their eighteenth birthday party, it had been over six months since I had seen them at Christmas.

*

The next Saturday, I left my apartment early that morning, at just after seven. The twins' party officially started at one in the afternoon, but I wanted to arrive in enough time that I could help setup and then spend some time with my sisters before the party. Notice I said "my sisters", not "my family". I never really got along well with my dad, as you can probably tell., and Mom was often with him when he was home, so the twins and I usually hung out together whenever I was home.

"Steven!" the twins shouted in unison as I stepped out of my car into the driveway of my parents' stereotypical two-story suburban home. As they both ran up to me, I couldn't help but notice the differences in the two.

From the day they came home from the hospital, it was obvious that they were very different. Shayla was a chubby baby, born at 8 pounds 15 ounces, and had the appetite of a ravenous chipmunk (and was just about as cute). Selena was smaller, born at 6 pounds 12 ounces. Even now that they had matured into young women, their differences were vast. They were both shorter than me, although at just under six feet, most of my family was shorter than me. However, the twins were both at least six inches shorter, making me feel like a giant as they scurried toward me.

Shayla was the shorter of the two, but only by an inch or two. Her dark brown hair was tied back in a loose ponytail, which came to the middle of her back. A brilliant smile shown on her cute round face, with dimples that would melt even the coldest heart. Her green eyes were wide and sparkling, almost like an anime character's eyes with stars in them. She was curvy, but not fat. Rather, she had a well-developed chest and rear, but with much less of an hourglass shape than her sister. She had struggled with her weight in the past, mainly due to her love of food, and had always been the "cute chubby baby" of the family, but seeing her now, I could tell she'd definitely lost weight since I'd seen her last. The t-shirt she was wearing was tight across her magnificent melons, but baggy around her stomach, hinting at her new figure. The green shorts she wore strained around her backside, but loosened slightly around her thighs, which, even from where I was standing, I could tell were well-defined.

Selena was taller and thinner than her sister. Her hair was the same dark brown, but was cut into a cute concave bob (where it's shorter in the back than the front, and hangs over the shoulders so it's just brushing her clavicle). She wore a matching t-shirt to her sister, although hers was obviously at least two sizes smaller, yet was still loose enough that it was baggie on her lithe frame, apart from right along her chest, where it was tight enough to perfectly frame her cantaloupes. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, because even as she ran, I could see the tips of her nipples pressing up against her shirt. The blue shorts she had on revealed slightly more of her thighs than her sister's, but hugged her tight, voluptuous rear just the same.

Suddenly, I realized that I was assessing my sisters' assets. I watched as their tits and asses jiggled as they ran toward me. I diverted my gaze for a second, to shake the sexual thoughts from my mind, then looked back with a smile just as they reached me. Selena reached me first, giving me a tight hug for just a second before she was practically shoved out of the way as Shayla nearly knocked me over as she pounced into my arms.

"Steven! We've missed you so much!" Shayla said as she wrapped her arms around me tightly, pressing her massive chest into mine. Had her boobs gotten bigger since Christmas? Or was it just that, like her sister's, they weren't bound by a bra, and I could feel them more? Either way, it felt nice.

And again, I was thinking about my sisters sexually. I could feel my pants tightening in my crotch as I began to form an erection. And again, I had to force myself to focus on something else.

I gently pried Shayla from me, kissing her forehead gently, as I had ever since they were kids. As a child, Shayla was friendly and social, even congenial to a fault. She was more comfortable with physical affection than her sister, always wanting to be held as a baby, and as a toddler she was always snuggling close to me or our parents whenever she got tired or upset. Selena, on the other hand, had always been shy and reserved around strangers. She would only cry more when you tried to pick her up as a baby, and as she got older, she would only rarely hug me or our parents, and she hated being touched by other people, even extended family. Often, she would even run to her room and hide in her closet when we had company over.

"We are glad you're here," Selena smiled as she gently hugged me again. I wrapped one arm around her, gently.

"Come, we're setting up for the party!" Shayla let me go, then took me by the hand and pulled me out of Selena's arms, nearly dragging me toward the house. Selena followed slowly, barely noticeably upset at her sister yet again hogging all the attention.

Ever since they were little, Shayla had been the attention seeker, often joining other peoples' conversations, or pestering people for attention, often to their annoyance. She did it to me, too, although I never turned her away like other people did, even when she started to get annoying. Selena sometimes seemed to feel left out, even though she never tried to pull the attention off her sister, despite Shayla often unintentionally (or sometimes intentionally) pushing her out of the way when she was getting more attention.

As Shayla pulled me toward the house, I resisted just slightly, and held an open hand out toward Selena. She suddenly smiled, took my hand, and let Shayla lead us both into the house. When we entered, Shayla led us into the living room, which was just to the left inside the front door, through a large doorway off the main entry hall. The living room was a two-story room with a sloped ceiling that tapered to the middle where a ceiling fan hung, inactive, about five feet from the top. Several bundles of balloons were floating along the walls, tied down by long strings that were weighted at the end.

"Look who's here!" Shayla beamed to our mother, who was blowing up balloons with a helium tank.

"Steven, it's good to see you," Mom stood up from the couch and walked over to me. Shayla and Selena both let go of my hands as my mom hugged me.

My mom was taller than the twins, but not as tall as me. Her hair was dark brown, and wavy, even when she tried to brush it straight. She was mildly heavyset, but not fat. Like Shayla, Mom had struggled with her weight when I was a child, and even more so after the twins were born. But now she was again in the process of losing weight.

"You should come home more often," Mom continued, "I know working at the University keeps you busy, but we all miss you when you're away for so long."

"I know," I conceded, as the twins and I sat down on the large sectional couch, Shayla to my left and Selena to my right, "I miss you guys, too. I'll try to come home more often. Although, there's no reason you guys can't come visit me from time to time."

Shayla and Selena smiled at the suggestion.

"We should do that! That would be awesome!," Shayla said, wrapping her arms around my left arm, "You could introduce us to your friends."

"And show us where you work," Selena added, leaning against my right shoulder.

"You know how your father gets about long road trips," Mom said, sitting back down next to the small helium tank.

"What if Selena and I just visited Steven for a weekend sometime," Shayla suggested, "We both have our licenses, and now that we're eighteen, we should be allowed to travel wherever we want."

Even though both twins had their licenses, neither of them had a car, although our parents often let them drive the spare car that they had, as they had with me before I got my own car.

"We'll discuss it with your father after the party," Mom replied.

"Speaking of Dad," I said, "Where is he? I didn't see his car in the driveway."

"He's gone to get more snacks for the party," Mom answered.

"Yeah," Selena smirked and looked over at Shayla, "Somebody got up in the middle of the night and ate nearly two bags of chips."

Shayla, who now had her legs curled up on the couch and was snuggling against my arm, glared at her sister, blushing cutely, "I can't help that I get hungry when I get excited."

"She got so excited that she not only ate almost two bags of chips last night, but also half a pack of Oreos this morning," Selena poked at her sister from across me.

Shayla looked down, embarrassed, "I couldn't help it," she looked up at me, her eyes wide, but cute, "I was excited to see my big brother again."

I smiled, and kissed her forehead, "Well, I'm here now. So, if Shayla ate the snacks, why'd Dad go to the store to get the snacks instead of making her do it?"

Mom laughed, "Who do you think ate the other half of the Oreos?"

We all laughed together, although Shayla's face was still a little flushed.

"So, what can I do to help get ready for the party?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about it," Mom replied, "Your sisters and I can handle it."

"Mom, don't treat me like a guest here," I insisted, "I'm still a part of the family, and I'd like to help."

"Alright," Mom agreed, "In that case, we could use your help putting up the wall decorations. If the girls put them up they'll only cover the lower half of the wall."

"MOM!" Both twins yelled exasperatedly.

*

We spent the next half hour putting up decorations around the living room, kitchen, and dining room. Dad returned just as we were finishing putting the rest of the decorations up.

"I'm back!" Dad yelled from the kitchen after loudly closing the door from the garage, "Can someone help me put these away?"

"How much did you get?" Mom asked loudly, heading toward the kitchen from the living room where she was watching me put up the last of the decorations, "You only went to get cookies and chips."

Both twins gave me a look that said, "Here we go again," as they followed her. I reluctantly followed along.

"Well," Dad replied, "I couldn't decide which flavor of Oreos to get, because I know the twins like the regular double stuff ones, and I like the Java Chip ones, and you don't eat sugar anymore, and I wasn't sure if Steven even likes Oreos, so I kind of got a variety. Same with the chips. And Ice Cream."

"Dale, we already have all the ice cream we need for today," Mom chided. She opened the freezer as if to make a point, but stared into it for a moment, slack jawed, "Dale, did you eat all the ice cream!?! We had over a gallon of ice cream in here just two days ago."

"And now we have two gallons," Dad replied, holding up two gallon buckets of ice cream, one vanilla, one neapolitan, intentionally not answering Mom's accusatory question.

My dad was short, around five-foot-nothing. While he was mostly in decent shape, he had a large belly from decades of beer, food, and more food. Imagine a tiny Santa with muscular arms and legs. He was also balding on the top of his head, which contrasted the long, dark grey ponytail trailing down to the middle of his back. He had been a new-age hippie in his youth, and he and my mom still occasionally smoked pot together out on the back deck.

Mom shook her head in defeat as she, Dad, and my sisters began to put the snacks away. "Hey, Dad," I said nonchalantly.

"Steven," Dad replied, "I saw your car in the driveway. Glad you made it safely. I hope you plan on staying the whole weekend. Your sisters have been excited about seeing you all week. In fact, a few nights ago, I went downstairs to... get some water... and when I passed their room on my way back to bed, Shayla was calling your name."

Shayla's face turned bright red, "DAD! Did you have to tell him that?"

"I thought it was cute, missing your brother like that," Dad replied, shrugging.

"You were eating ice cream, that night! Weren't you?" Mom suddenly interjected.

Dad shrugged again, "Who knows?"

Everyone except Shayla started laughing. Shayla had her face hidden, looking away, and slowly slunk out of the room to the living room.

"Girls," Mom said once the snacks were all put away, "Go get dressed for the party, and if you plan on swimming, go ahead and put your swim suit on under your clothes."

We had an above ground pool in our back yard, one of those circular ones, connected to the house by a wooden deck my dad had built when I was younger. Whenever we had parties in the spring or summer, we'd eat out on the deck while people swam.

I walked into the living room and sat down next to Shayla as Selena excitedly bounded up the stairs. Shayla was sitting on the couch, her feet pulled up, and her head buried in her knees. She didn't seem to be crying, but just hiding her face.

"You okay?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"Dad can be such an ass sometimes," she replied.

"I know," I agreed, "Try not to let him get to you. I have to ignore his remarks all the time."

"I know," she said, "but he's always embarrassing me in front of people. Before it was about my weight, and now this..."

I continued gently rubbing her back, "It's okay, Shay. I know he's a lot sometimes. And by the way, I noticed you lost weight since I last saw you. You're looking good."

"Really?" she asked, raising her head to look at me.

"Yeah," I replied, "I can tell you've been working out. I'm really proud of you."

"Thanks, Steven," she smiled, "I really wanted to be in better shape," she looked down at her stomach, "but I still have a ways to go until I'm where I want to be."

I wrapped my arm around her shoulders. She put her feet on the floor and leaned against me. I kissed her forehead, "I'm really glad to be home. I've missed you."

She smiled, "Me, too. It's always nicer whenever you're here."

She pulled her legs up and curled them next to her on the couch, still leaning against me. She suddenly began to squirm a bit, squeezing her legs together.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She had her eyes closed and was moaning a bit, "Mm, Nothing. It's just..." she let out a little sigh, then a whimper, "give me a minute..."

She started breathing heavily, moaning and whimpering as if...

"Ooohhhmmmmm," She nuzzled her face in my shoulder, muffling her voice.

She began to settle down, still breathing hard, panting a little.

"What was all that about?" I asked concerned.

She opened her eyes and looked up at me with the most adorable look on her face, her cheeks flushed red, her eyes wide and bright, with a embarrassed grin on her face.

"Steven," she said, looking away for a moment, then meeting my gaze again, "You know Selena and I are very close, being twins and all..."

"Yeah," I replied, wondering what that had to do with the nearly sexual moans that Shayla had been making.

"Well, it's more than just..."

"I'm ready for the party!" Selena called as she bounced down the stairs wearing a semi-tight yellow T-shirt, under which I could clearly see her black Bikini top, and a pair of Jeans, and scurried into the living room, "Shay, you should hurry and..."

She paused mid sentence. Looking at her I could see her cheeks were flushed, just like Shayla's. As soon as she saw me, she looked over at Shayla and mouthed, "Sorry."

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked in my best "big brother" voice.

"Um..." Selena looked away, embarrassed.

"Lena, I'm going to go up and get dressed now," Shayla fussed at her sister, "You can explain to Steven about what just happened, since you caused it."

Now I was very confused. But as Shayla stood up and hurriedly walked out of the living room and up the stairs, Selena sat down beside me, where her sister had been.